Don't know

Possibly

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2845 Mar 9, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, you cracked it, what were these peoples names?
You've worked so hard to remain ignorant, it would just confuse you.

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2846 Mar 9, 2013
Timesten wrote:
All wars are conspiracies. Put into actions by a handful of people from the 1%'ers, the wealthiest of the world. The people that Bush and Obama and the whole lot of politicians work for.
People like Rothschilds, Vanderbuilts Rockefellas, Opec etc etc
https://www.google.com/search...
They rule the world with the engagement of the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, THE Zionists...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
World' s 100 richest people got $241 billion richer in 2012
https://www.google.com/search...
They make the laws for the Congresses of the world to pass. They rule the US and the NY based United Nations.
All we are to them are the pawns that serve them and cater their every wish and command.
The police and Military are the watchdogs for their property and stake holdings.
Well said.
I’ve been posting that information for years, but the idiot masses still refuse to accept reality because it would mean that Republican leaders have been their worst enemies.
I keep posting that all presidents are controlled by the Fed, and that all Congressional Republicans actively support the treason, but there are so many liberal leaders who are fighting the good fight for our survival.
It’s a world of difference -- life vs. death -- but the simple-minded masses just lump them all together. If I had to fight Republican crimes against our humanity and listen to their lies, giving speech after speech all year long in Congress, then hear that the people ignored it all, I’d feel like they deserve to suffer.
It would matter to Republican voters if THEY were the ones who got hit hard. They’re not special, just lucky, and if there was perfect justice, the streets would be filled with only homeless Republicans, but their time will come.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Chestermere, Canada

#2849 Mar 10, 2013
NIST never had to "admit" free fall oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots glop, it's extremely obvious right from the draft report there was a 2.5 second period of free fall...the only people who seem to require an explicit statement of the obvious are the gullible sheep for twoof.

NIST NCSTAR 1A pg. 39 table 3-1

The rest of your idiotic drivel is just that, drivel.

A re-packaged pile of stupid with a couple new lies and no supporting evidence.

There was no 5.4 sec free fall and NIST doesn't claim it.

And seriously,

"It was not a progressive collapse. It happened all at once."

That statement is as dumb as the one that earned you the name "oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots glop".
Tell me when this thread is updated:
(Registration is not required)
Add to my Tracker
Send me an email

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#2850 Mar 10, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
NIST never had to "admit" free fall oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots glop, it's extremely obvious right from the draft report there was a 2.5 second period of free fall...the only people who seem to require an explicit statement of the obvious are the gullible sheep for twoof.
And seriously,
That statement is as dumb as the one that earned you the name "oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots glop".
Add to my Tracker
Send me an email
mu shu pig meat pot sticker don't talk to me about MY foolish claims. Talk to David Chandler.
He wrote the article not me. I just cut n pasted it here.
So sorry you don't agree with it. You'll just have to talk to your boss about how to proceed with this new information you have to refute somehow.
You could try a little more ridicule you foolish sap.
Hint: Watch the video if you can stomach it, or just keep on showing your ignorance.
Your denial shows only one thing.
You haven't and won't watch the video of David Chandler proving everything I've said above is true.
NIST originally denied free fall. Now they admit there was 5.4 seconds of free fall from when the building started to move till it hit the ground.
Do ya get it, the entire collapse was free fall acceleration in 5.4 seconds according to NIST.
And in order for that to happen, 8 floors of steel columns had to be removed all at once down low in the building.
Deny it all you want but take it up with David Chandler, it's all his work not mine.
I am just presenting it here. So don't bore me with ad hominem attacks and ridicule like you usually do.
&li st=PL9D3146EB0E5018E2
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
That's Good enough For Government Work
Tahle

Germany

#2851 Mar 10, 2013
Yes the September 11 operation was by USA government against the American people to manipulate minds and to justification of aggresions in Afganistan and Irak

Chestermere, Canada

#2852 Mar 10, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
mu shu pig meat pot sticker don't talk to me about MY foolish claims. Talk to David Chandler.
He wrote the article not me. I just cut n pasted it here.
So sorry you don't agree with it. You'll just have to talk to your boss about how to proceed with this new information you have to refute somehow.
You could try a little more ridicule you foolish sap.
Hint: Watch the video if you can stomach it, or just keep on showing your ignorance.
Your denial shows only one thing.
You haven't and won't watch the video of David Chandler proving everything I've said above is true.
NIST originally denied free fall. Now they admit there was 5.4 seconds of free fall from when the building started to move till it hit the ground.
Do ya get it, the entire collapse was free fall acceleration in 5.4 seconds according to NIST.
And in order for that to happen, 8 floors of steel columns had to be removed all at once down low in the building.
Deny it all you want but take it up with David Chandler, it's all his work not mine.
I am just presenting it here. So don't bore me with ad hominem attacks and ridicule like you usually do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oqucIFM7S1YXX&list=PL9D31 46EB0E5018E2
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
That's Good enough For Government Work
Hahahahahahaha!!!!

I know oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots glop, you don't necessarily believe any of the crap you post...you just mindlessly shill it!

And you definitely can't defend it because you're scientifically illiterate.

Oh and Chandler's been torn to shreds many times.

Chestermere, Canada

#2853 Mar 10, 2013
The funniest thing is Chandler's claim he "forced" NIST to admit free fall.

Anyone with a grain of understanding of physics can see it's discussed multiple times throughout the draft.

But then his target audience of fools either haven't red it or couldn't understand it so....
Niels

Ringe, Denmark

#2854 Mar 10, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
The funniest thing is Chandler's claim he "forced" NIST to admit free fall.
Anyone with a grain of understanding of physics can see it's discussed multiple times throughout the draft.
But then his target audience of fools either haven't red it or couldn't understand it so....
Anyone with a grain of understanding of semantics can see that discussing freefall and acknowledging freefall are very different things.
But then you're hoping your target audience won't pick up on your carefully crafted deception.

Chestermere, Canada

#2855 Mar 10, 2013
Niels wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone with a grain of understanding of semantics can see that discussing freefall and acknowledging freefall are very different things.
But then you're hoping your target audience won't pick up on your carefully crafted deception.
And you're hoping no one will see through your little game if socks, right wendy?

Now tell us, how is it any different since its made zero difference in the substance of the report and since anyone with the requisite knowledge knew it was there in the draft?

Tell us vulgar-tommy...use all that scientific knowledge you used to determine fossil fuels don't come from fossils to explain it.
Nigel

Netherlands

#2856 Mar 10, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
And seriously,
Add to my Tracker
Send me an email
In the words of NIST lead propagandist Shyam Sunder
"And if you look at the analysis of the video, it shows that the time it takes for the roof line of the video to collapse down the 17 floors that you can actually see in the video - below which you can't see anything in the video - is about 3.9 seconds. What the analysis shows - the structural analysis shows, or the collapse analysis shows - is that same time that it took for the structural model to come down - from the roof line, all the way for those 17 floors to disappear - is 5.4 seconds. It's about 1.5 seconds, or roughly 40 percent, more time for that free fall to happen. And that is not at all unusual, because there was structural resistance that was provided in this particular case. And you had a sequence of structural failures that had to take place. Everything was not instantaneous."
Government operative Shyam Sunder admits that the model he and his co-conspirators concocted doesn't match reality. It's too slow. He also admits that his unrealistic model requires a sequence of failures (and the requirements for these failures are also unrealistic, but that is an additional inconvenient detail -- disappearing shear studs, etc.) Lastly, this concocted model describes a sequence of structural failures and could not take place instantaneously.

Inconveniently, however, freefall, symmetric collapse indicates instantaneous and complete structural failure throughout.

Sunder debunks his own report.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2857 Mar 10, 2013
Nigel wrote:
<quoted text>
In the words of NIST lead propagandist Shyam Sunder
<quoted text>
Government operative Shyam Sunder admits that the model he and his co-conspirators concocted doesn't match reality. It's too slow. He also admits that his unrealistic model requires a sequence of failures (and the requirements for these failures are also unrealistic, but that is an additional inconvenient detail -- disappearing shear studs, etc.) Lastly, this concocted model describes a sequence of structural failures and could not take place instantaneously.
Inconveniently, however, freefall, symmetric collapse indicates instantaneous and complete structural failure throughout.
How much did the upper stories of the trade tower weigh Einstein?

Where are the thousands of explosive devices which would have been needed for the Twoofer scenario. Sorry, you guys have no evidence what so ever.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#2858 Mar 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are the thousands of explosive devices which would have been needed for the Twoofer scenario. Sorry, you guys have no evidence what so ever.
They were obviously placed on all the supporting columns for more than 8 stories. And the reason there is no physical evidence is after it all blew up, the govie had all the wreckage carted away.
Talk to the experts about what evidence who has. and I do not mean NIST.(National Institute of Sub-standard Technology)
Ad Hominem ridicule, baby talk and childish name-calling is all you bwunkers got.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One Huh Eh !

Chestermere, Canada

#2859 Mar 10, 2013
Nigel wrote:
<quoted text>
And there's the part that requires qualification.

There's no reasoning that supports it and in fact, it's complete and utter bunk.

The interior of the building collapsed leaving the more rigid shell standing until it could no longer support itself against the forces being imparted on it from the interior collapse...which is witnessed by the collapses of both the penthouses followed by a kink off center to the east then breaking windows followed by global collapse.

Sunder obviously knows worlds more about structures than you do sockie and he does no such thing as debunk himself.

Chestermere, Canada

#2860 Mar 10, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
They were obviously placed on all the supporting columns for more than 8 stories. And the reason there is no physical evidence is after it all blew up, the govie had all the wreckage carted away.
Talk to the experts about what evidence who has. and I do not mean NIST.(National Institute of Sub-standard Technology)
Ad Hominem ridicule, baby talk and childish name-calling is all you bwunkers got.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Pigpiehaq’s Piehole
Periodic Penile Penetration Produces Persistent Progressive Perianal Pruritis Perhaps Particularly Perturbing Problematic Presentation Portending Poor Prognosis Preventing Proper Posture. Please Procure Provisional Portable Protective Prosthetic Plug Plus Purchase Purified Peroxide Possibly Preventing Potential Pyrogenicly Putrid Protozoan Parasites Producing Purulent Purple Pustules Potentially Puckering Pigpiehaq’s Piehole.
On and on it goes.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah h h hh
Uh huh...

Location hidden

#2861 Mar 10, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
Nonsense. How would they control which floor the aircraft would hit? What would have happened to the unexploded devices and the duds? There is no evidence of such devices. Your explanation is false as are your silly comments showing you trying to save face.

Chestermere, Canada

#2862 Mar 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Read what he posted, that's where elevator boy-sheep got his claim of 5.4 seconds of free fall.

Talk about lack of reading comprehension!

Funny stuff!

Location hidden

#2863 Mar 10, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
I have seen no hard evidence on any Twoofer link; only unsubstantiated opinions.

Location hidden

#2864 Mar 10, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Read what he posted, that's where elevator boy-sheep got his claim of 5.4 seconds of free fall.
Talk about lack of reading comprehension!
Funny stuff!
I counted it myself. It is around 18 seconds or more.
Nigel

Prague, Czech Republic

#2866 Mar 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain how weight would affect the dynamics, Neo-Newton. By the way, the evidence of tons of explosives and incendiary byproducts in the dust has been well documented.
Wendy

Åkersberga, Sweden

#2867 Mar 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I counted it myself. It is around 18 seconds or more.
Next time, try counting sequentially. You know --'one-missississppi, two-mississippi, three-m... etc.

Like your teacher showed you in class.

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 24,537
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Robert F 685,465
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min REMEMBER DETROIT 985,608
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 39 min PrinceofDarkness 8
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr REMEMBER DETROIT 619,747
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 1 hr REMEMBER DETROIT 22
submissive women are the best for me (Nov '08) 2 hr Cher in canada 182
More from around the web