No

Don't know

Possibly

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2720 Mar 6, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
PARAMEDIC KENNETH DAVIS
As we were driving over the 59th Street bridge, just looking out the window, we saw a plane hit the World Trade
Center, what we thought was a plane... you could see the flames and the smoke starting and they're like, wow, it must have been one of the little planes. I said, no, it looked like a jet.
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyr...
I suppose they are all govie' shills right? LMAO
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2721 Mar 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt, even most twoofers laugh at the no planers and their real time holograms projected into the skies of NYC! When most twoofers think you are a tin foil hat nuttbag one should perhaps seek out professional help.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2722 Mar 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
We and they are in league with the Great, All-Powerful and decidedly evil TPTB, whether by freewill choice to serve our evil masters or because we have been brainwashed into sheep, we are all govie shills in their eyes.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#2723 Mar 6, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>We and they are in league with the Great, All-Powerful and decidedly evil TPTB, whether by freewill choice to serve our evil masters or because we have been brainwashed into sheep, we are all govie shills in their eyes.
You're finally getting it. Good for you.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ah ah ha ha h
That's A Good One Huh Eh !

#2724 Mar 6, 2013
We throw around the term shill a lot. But I never really thought about the logistics of that.

I mean the information on the amount of people that work for the NSA as well as their budget is of course classified.

I've just been mentally trying to picture guys who sit behind a computer all day long just to defend official accounts of events. Why would they do that?

You know who you are. mu shu potsticker, ratdick, sorry charlie “cheese”, say no truth, fag in kansas, waste of water etc.

On the surface it sounds ridiculous, but when I see the relentless effort of those who try to discredit those who challenge an official accounts of events, you can't help but think they have to be on the minimum wage payroll.

I mean seriously who has the time and resources and incentive to sit all day long debating with people considered a fringe group?

I mean you don't see people doing that on sites about people who believe in UFOs and extraterrestrials do you? You don't see people sitting all day long going on forums, or youtube videos debating people who believe in Big Foot, like you see for those who defend official accounts of events like 9/11.

And not only is it the effort of these people but it's the language. Almost like they are trained in the art of propagada techniques like the tv/radio personalities.

This is where they get their training.

http://www.opposingdigits.com/forums/viewtopi...

I don't know about you guys but I'm totally convinced this is the case and places like JREF is like their headquarters.

That's a sure sign that TPTB are paranoid and concerned by how many people are waking up to their evil machinations.
Jet Fuel ha ha ah ah ah ahahhahhha
That's As Good As It Gets Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2725 Mar 6, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
On the surface it sounds ridiculous,
No, It does at any level of introspection, much like claiming no planes hit the towers because someone on youtube said so or a plane crash into the towers is not possible because someone on youtube said 20 pilots told them so.

Not to mention if the NSA wanted you to shut up they are not going to play with you on topix for years.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2726 Mar 6, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're finally getting it. Good for you.
LMAO, You actually think TPTB are one cohesive unit all working toward the same goal? I assume when the nurse asks you "Cartoon Network or CSPAN" you pick the one with all those cool colors.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2727 Mar 6, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
I mean you don't see people doing that on sites about people who believe in UFOs and extraterrestrials do you? You don't see people sitting all day long going on forums, or youtube videos debating people who believe in Big Foot, like you see for those who defend official accounts of events like 9/11.
http://seemsweird.files.wordpress.com/2010/07...

#2728 Mar 6, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
But hey, just because thousands of New Yorkers saw the planes fly overhead, who am I to argue with spastic youtube videos?
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence is there that "thousands" of New Yorkers saw planes allegedly fly "overhead". They saw it on TV just like you and me. Pure Wag The Dog.
RADEKT wrote:
Right MORON, because at that time of the morning there is nobody on the streets of lower Manhattan !?!?!?
<quoted text>
Good, now we got ratdick debunking sorry charlie about whether or not there were thousands of New Yorkers on the streets of lower Manhattan all looking up at the split second something (Global Hawk or JASSM?) flew into the WTC towers. Can't you debwunkers get your stories straight?
For crying out loud, no-one's a gonna believe a word you bwunkers say on these threads if you idiots can't get it together.
We need more fictitious names cheese. Chop Chop LOL
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ah ha ah ah ah
That's As Funny As Bwunkers Debwunking Themselves Huh Eh
But just as ineffective. LOL

#2729 Mar 6, 2013
Hey cheese, more names pronto. And don't tell ratdick.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha h hah
That's A Good One Huh Eh !

#2730 Mar 6, 2013
By Dave Heller
The World Trade Center (WTC) contained seven buildings. The Twin Towers were called buildings One (WTC1) and Two (WTC2). They collapsed in truly astounding fashion, but the event that caused me first to question the official story about the events of 9-11 was viewing videos of the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7 (WTC7).
If you've forgotten, WTC7 was a 47-story building that was not hit by an airplane or by any significant debris from either WTC1 or WTC2. Buildings 3, 4, 5, and 6 were struck by massive amounts of debris from the collapsing Twin Towers, yet none collapsed, despite their thin-gauge steel supports.
WTC7, which was situated on the next block over, was the farthest of the buildings from WTC1 and WTC2. WTC7 happened to contain the New York City Office of Emergency Management (OEM), a facility that was, according to testimony to the 9-11 Commission, one of the most sophisticated Emergency Command and Control Communication Centers on the planet.“And likely the nerve center for the coordination of all the elements that combined became 9/11.”“Or the “studio” that was used to create the Wag The Dog Black Op For Political Gain that was 9/11.”
But shortly after 5:20 pm on Sept. 11, as the horrific day was coming to a close, WTC7 mysteriously imploded and fell to the ground in an astounding 6.5 seconds.
6.5 seconds. This is a mere 0.5 seconds more than freefall in a vacuum. To restate this, a rock dropped from the 47th floor would have taken at least 6 seconds to hit the ground. WTC7, in its entirety, fell to the earth in 6.5 seconds. Now, recall, we're supposed to believe that each floor of the building "pancaked" on the one below.
Each of the 47 floors supposedly pancaked and collapsed, individually. Yet WTC7 reached the ground in 0.5 seconds longer than freefall. Is this really possible?
Judge for yourself. Watch WTC7 go down. It takes 6.5 seconds. Take out your stopwatch and watch the video.
http://www.garlicandgrass.org/issue6/Dave_Hel...
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah hah h
That’s Funnier Than Pancakes Falling On Your Plate Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2731 Mar 6, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
We need more fictitious names cheese. Chop Chop LOL
Prove they were! LOL, If it does not fit your tin foil hat if it's true it's false in twooferville.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2732 Mar 6, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Judge for yourself. Watch WTC7 go down. It takes 6.5 seconds. Take out your stopwatch and watch the video.
16 to 18 Seconds, not freefall.

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2733 Mar 6, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, now we got ratdick debunking sorry charlie about whether or not there were thousands of New Yorkers on the streets of lower
Hate too tell you this but it seems you can't read, he is making fun of you because it was daylight with tons of people on there street and yea, many of them looked up because a very loud sound was flying overhead.

But we get it, in mentally ill land that means that youtube moonbat videos trump endless eyewitnesses.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#2734 Mar 6, 2013
Give 'em he'll Charlie!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2735 Mar 6, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Give 'em he'll Charlie!
LOL, Go look at the other thread and the Doc, he has no idea that secondary radar is not reflective and why in needs a transponder reply to see but has endless strawman "oh sure" comments.

Typcial Zord, When he does not know what he is talking about he runs away.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#2736 Mar 6, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, Go look at the other thread and the Doc, he has no idea that secondary radar is not reflective and why in needs a transponder reply to see but has endless strawman "oh sure" comments.

Typcial Zord, When he does not know what he is talking about he runs away.
Twoofer "reesurch" is so speshul!

I see Ignorance is right in there spewing his usual supporting idiocy too.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#2738 Mar 6, 2013
Yes it was an inside job.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#2739 Mar 6, 2013
Here's the first post Pigpie started off with on this forum
#108312 May 31, 2009
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Boob!
Howya doin' scumbag!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
If you care to deny it pig pie, than you show us all your first post.
Here's my first post....
#160038 Opening Statement
from there on...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TR4E9LJ...
Yet Pigpie says he is 'Educated with Certifications', and we should listen to his words of wisdom..
We asked Porkpie what his views are on 911.
Here are some comments made by this Great Scientific Scholar:

He and his merry band of govie shill disinfo agents are a failure. Truth always overcomes the lies and the liars.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2740 Mar 6, 2013
How you doing scumbag! Still crying about someone on the internet calling you a G rated name year latter, you could grow a pair but at 60 those days are over.
Timesten wrote:
Here's the first post Pigpie started off with on this forum
#108312 May 31, 2009
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Boob!
Howya doin' scumbag!
If you care to deny it pig pie, than you show us all your first post.
Here's my first post....
#160038 Opening Statement
from there on...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TR4E9LJ...
Yet Pigpie says he is 'Educated with Certifications', and we should listen to his words of wisdom..
We asked Porkpie what his views are on 911.
Here are some comments made by this Great Scientific Scholar:
He and his merry band of govie shill disinfo agents are a failure. Truth always overcomes the lies and the liars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Rednek 71,010
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Big Al 994,960
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 22 min Dang Jersey Piney 28
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min hojo 699,296
Trump National Guard about more that just "ille... 43 min Johnny 106
was christopher columbus a sociopath/psychopath??? (Aug '10) 1 hr Johnny 22
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr waaasssuuup 447,257