YES

No

Don't know

Possibly

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2698 Mar 6, 2013
Bruce Antelman

Bruce Antelman, president of Information Express, a Palo Alto document delivery company with offices in New York, saw the first airplane crash into the World Trade Center from his bedroom window on the 11th floor of a nearby apartment building.
"It very smoothly arched right into it and hit it solidly in the center, at the top of the building, Antelman said. "It was so obvious it was deliberate. That was the freakiest part, watching it hit.
http://web.archive.org/web/20010912072710/htt...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2699 Mar 6, 2013
Ezra Aviles

From a window on the 61st floor in the north tower, Ezra Aviles had seen everything. He knew it was no bomb. His window faced north, and he saw the plane tearing through the skies, heading straight for the tower. It had crashed into the building over his head-how far, he was not sure. In fact, its lower wing cut the ceiling of the 93rd floor, and its right wing had ripped across the 98th floor, at the very moment that Patricia Massari was speaking to her husband about her home pregnancy test.

Aviles worked for the Port Authority. He dialed five numbers, leaving identical messages, describing what he saw, and telling everyone up the chain of command to begin the evacuation. He called one colleague, John Paczkowski, but reached his voice mail. "It seems to be an American Airlines jetliner came in from the northern direction, toward-from the Empire State Building, toward us," Aviles said. He ticked through a list of notifications-he had called the police and the public affairs office, and had beeped the chief operating officer for the agency. "Smoke is beginning to come, so I think I'm gonna start bailing outta here, man.... Don't come near the building if you're outside. Pieces are coming down, man. Bye." ...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2700 Mar 6, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
LOL. Yup, So faith based they should apply for tax exempt status and work some theatens in there somewhere.
Hallelujah and pass the collection plate, so we can keep bringing you the multiple truths, the whole multiple truths and nothing but all the multiple truths, all day, every day, even if they are absurd at face value and/or completely mutually exclusive, because with the Great, All-powerful and decidedly evil TPTB, anything is possible and everything can be made to happen. Sure this is a religion that brings nothing but hopelessness to the already pretty hopeless and cluelessness to those who don't need much help there either, but if it keeps them from building and blowing up meth labs as a hobby, it's one we can live with.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2701 Mar 6, 2013
Matthew Battles

I saw the first plane come buzzing in down lower Manhattan, flying incredibly low. The noise was what I imagine an old buzz bomb sounded like. It was a big jet, wobbling, flying unsteadily and very fast. Being a New Yorker, I almost shrugged it off, but two women on the street shrieked "oh my god, it's going to crash." I stopped cold. I counted the seconds, maybe five, before I heard a thud. I couldn't immediately see that it had hit the world trade center. In a few minutes, though, the smoke rose up, glittering with thousands of bits of tile or dust or something, clearly coming from right near the world trade center. And then I started crying.
http://matthewbattles.com/wtc_archive.html
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2702 Mar 6, 2013
avid Blackford

New Yorker David Blackford, walking to his office, heard the roar of the plane and looked up. "I saw this plane screaming overhead," he told The New York Times. "I thought it was too low. I thought it wouldn't clear the tower." And then he saw the plane smash into the New York landmark. The ground shook, and "you could see the concussion move up the building," said Blackford.
http://web.archive.org/web/20041125183358/htt...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2703 Mar 6, 2013
FIREFIGHTER RICHARD CARLETTI

I was coming up Allen, which turns into First. When I was crossing Delancey Street, I saw a jet in front of me, which was the first jet. He was pretty low. He was probably about 30 stories. Now I'm heading north and crossing Delancey Street on Allen and I see the jet make a move toward the Trade Center. It made a southwesterly turn from that point.. I proceeded up First Avenue, left on 14th, parked in front of the firehouse. Fireman Lynn was there. He said they were out on a box, they wouldn't let him on because they thought they had a good job, and right then he told me a plane just crashed into the Trade Center. It was the same exact plane I just saw.
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyr...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2704 Mar 6, 2013
FIREFIGHTER JOSEPH CASALIGGI

On the morning of September 11th we were operating a box up on Church Street Near Canal. There was an odor of gas in the area. While we were out operating, we heard the first plane coming in. I turned around and I watched the plane crash into the north tower.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2705 Mar 6, 2013
PARAMEDIC KENNETH DAVIS

As we were driving over the 59th Street bridge, just looking out the window, we saw a plane hit the World Trade
Center, what we thought was a plane... you could see the flames and the smoke starting and they're like, wow, it must have been one of the little planes. I said, no, it looked like a jet.

“Bright Waters House ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#2706 Mar 6, 2013
Right MORON, because at that time of the morning there is nobody on the streets of lower Manhattan !?!?!?
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence is there that "thousands" of New Yorkers saw planes allegedly fly "overhead". They saw it on TV just like you and me. Pure Wag The Dog.
Come up with a couple of names at least or forever be labeled a government spook daily broadcasting spurious claims with no references.
Oh and BTW the photoshopped videos of alleged planes hitting the towers tell the truth and don't lie like your non-existent eyewitnesses.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ah ah aha ha aha ah
That's A Good One Huh Eh !
Oh and BTW I just had to share this picture of your president's wife with you.
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/03/...
1.5 M of our tax dollars went for this
Hoochie Mamma indeed

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#2707 Mar 6, 2013
That ain't enough, I want all one thousand names. LOL
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2708 Mar 6, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha
Hey, Your No Planer video debunked via his crazy pixel theory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2709 Mar 6, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha
Hey, These people were there, you have youtube, so no doubt in twooferville youtube beats eyewitnesses.

Clyde Ebanks

Clyde Ebanks, 36, an Aon insurance executive based in Dallas, was in a meeting in a northwest-corner conference room on the 103rd floor. Sitting with his back to the window, he watched horror spread across his colleagues' faces and turned around to see the tip of the wing of a jet disappear into the north tower. Immediately, his boss, Chris Gardner, a top executive with the company's global risk services unit, ordered everyone to leave.
"I started packing my briefcase with my laptop and my files and stuff, and he stood there. He kept yelling at me. I was the last one to leave the room. He wouldn't leave until I left," Ebanks says.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2710 Mar 6, 2013
FIREFIGHTER KENNETH ESCOFFRY

On the morning of September 11th about 8:45, I was relieved, and a few of us were standing in front of quarters when we noticed a plane came directly over the firehouse maybe around 8:45, somewhere around that time. One of the guys mentioned that the plane looked like it was really low. Before we could really think of what he said, the next thing we heard an explosion. We saw the smoke.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2711 Mar 6, 2013
Colin Heywood

"It was so loud," said Colin Heywood, 36, a British designer who lives in a loft with a view of the Twin Towers. "I was in my bedroom making a telephone call and I saw it tilt and head towards the building. As it hit, its wings seemed as wide as the tower. It disappeared into the building, as if it was swallowed inside." That was 8.45am.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2712 Mar 6, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
What evidence is there that "thousands" of New Yorkers saw planes allegedly fly "overhead". They saw it on TV just like you and me. Pure Wag The Dog.
Come up with a couple of names at least or forever be labeled a government spook daily broadcasting spurious claims with no references.
Oh and BTW the photoshopped videos of alleged planes hitting the towers tell the truth and don't lie like your non-existent eyewitnesses.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ah ah aha ha aha ah
Oh and BTW I just had to share this picture of your president's wife with you.
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/03/...
1.5 M of our tax dollars went for this
Hoochie Mamma indeed
The hundreds upon hundreds of not made for TV videos made of whatever you believe the Great All-Powerful and decidedly evil TPTB actually did, but now all having been successfully and miraculously photoshopped into planes, would still provide proof of many, many hundreds if not thousands of witnesses to what they saw (missile, drone, remote controlled plane, death ray, nuclear strike, whatever or all of the above) but we aren't really seeing. Or are all those people in the foreground gasping in horror photoshopped in too and nobody in the NYC area actually saw anything and they all turned around and closed their eyes when the second whatever happened?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2713 Mar 6, 2013
Stacy Horn

Posts from the ECHO discussion board, as reported in New York Magazine:

11-SEP-01 8:47 Stacy Horn A PLANE JUST CRASHED INTO THE WORLD TRADE CENTER.

11-SEP-01 8:49 Stacy Horn Oh god. I'm shaking. A plane just went by my window, it was flying WAY too low, and I was thinking, "How ironic," I wrote about this in my book, and it crashed.

Oh God, people are dead now. Oh god.

11-SEP-01 8:50 Cathy Where did you hear? I have the Today show on. No bulletin.

11-SEP-01 8:51 Stacy Horn I SAW IT. It just happened, too soon for radio and TV.

11-SEP-01 8:51 Cathy There's the bulletin!!! Oh God!

11-SEP-01 8:51 Stacy Horn I'm freaking out. I called 911 and it was busy.

11-SEP-01 8:55 Stacy Horn I didn't see the hit, I saw the plane go by (TOO LOW) and heard the crash which was AWFUL. Then I stood up and saw the big GAPING hole (I can see the World Trade from where I am.)

11-SEP-01 8:56 just charlene There is a huge fucking hole in the side of the WTC!

11-SEP-01 8:56 starla what kind of plane was it?

11-SEP-01 8:57 Ellen I think I heard the crash all the way up here. Oh god.

11-SEP-01 8:57 Stacy Horn
Jet. A big jet.
http://nymag.com/news/features/20288
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2714 Mar 6, 2013
POLICE OFFICER VICTOR LAGUER

KING: The Governor of New York, George Pataki. Speaking of heroes, we are now joined by officer Victor Laguer. Officer Laguer a member of the New York City police department for 11 years. He and his long-time partner, James Leahy, were on the scene one minute after the first tower was hit. His partner is missing. Is that your regular beat, so to speak, Officer Laguer?

VICTOR LAGUER, NEW YORK CITY POLICE OFFICER: Yes, Officer Leahy is my regular partner.

KING: And is that area of New York City where you regularly serve?

LAGUER: No. We serve Greenwich Village. We serve the 6th Precinct.

KING: What were you doing so close to the building?

LAGUER: We were on a routine patrol on 7th Avenue and Grove Street when we saw the plane go overhead. And my partner mentioned to me that this plane looked awful low. So we proceeded down 7th Avenue and we saw the plane strike the building.

KING: What went through your mind?

LAGUER: We were in awe. We were terrified. We couldn't believe what we saw. It almost looked like a show. And all my partner kept on telling me is "Let's go, let's go, let's go. Let's get down there as fast as we can."

KING: Did you think accident or was it obviously deliberate?
LAGUER: We thought accident. It was a big plane. We couldn't conceive of it just purposely going in to the Twin Towers. Our only hope was to get there as soon as possible to save people.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/1...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2715 Mar 6, 2013
Police Officer David Leclaire

On tues., 9/11/01, at approximately 0846 hours, P.O. J. Camera and myself were standing on the North East corner of Jersey Ave. & 12th St., facing the World Trade Center. We observed an aircraft, flying south, slam into the top of the north tower.
http://adam.pra.to/public/mir/www.thememoryho...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2716 Mar 6, 2013
Andrew Lenney

Andrew Lenney, 37 years old, a financial analyst for the New York City Council, was walking to work a few blocks from the trade center when, he said, "I saw the plane out of the corner of my eye. You're accustomed to a plane taking up a certain amount of space in the sky. This plane was huge. I just froze and watched the plane.
"It was coming down the Hudson. It was banking toward me. I saw the tops of both wings," he said. "It was turning to make sure it hit the intended target. It plowed in about 20 stories down dead center into the north face of the building. I thought it was a movie," Mr. Lenney said. "I couldn't believe it. It was such a perfect pyrotechnic display. It was symmetrical."
www.pulitzer.org (Web Archive copy)
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2717 Mar 6, 2013
Mark Lewis

MICHAEL MCKEE, BLOOMBERG NEWS

I was in a taxi, heading down Manhattanís West Side Highway for a conference at the World Trade Center when the first airliner flew over us and crashed into the North Tower. It was 8:50 a.m.

Traffic came to an immediate halt. I jumped from the cab, climbed the fence and ran three blocks to the trade center as it began falling apart. I interviewed witnesses, including two financial industry workers riding their bikes to work.

"It was like a mirage," said Mark Lewis, a systems analyst at Citigroup Inc.ís Salomon Smith Barney unit. "I looked up and saw (the plane) melting into the building."
Just then we heard a tremendous noise, looked up and saw another large passenger plane slam into the South Tower, 50 or 60 stories up. Glass and debris rained down as we ran into a nearby building.
The Beaumont Enterprise, September 12 2001
http://web.archive.org/web/20030624025120/htt...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Porkpie Hat 269,089
Is Obama legally eligible to be POTUS? (Nov '08) 12 min Truth Detector 1,176
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Clearwater 176,069
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 15 min Naked Truth from ... 608,287
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Seentheotherside 574,472
India Benzos (May '13) 21 min moggy man 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min scaritual 810,564
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 12 hr perfect massage r... 206
More from around the web