No

Don't know

Possibly

“WHY!?!”

Since: Feb 13

Philadelphia

#2678 Mar 5, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
It’s always been a funny coincidence that the fires that did the damage to the WTC buildings are always at the same location where re-fireproofing or construction was taking place.
In the case of the Pentagon, there was construction recently done in the location where the plane impacted?
Oddly enough several explosions came from the same location which caused the roof to collapse as documented here”
http://quiscus.wordpress.com/2009/03/04/march...
Oh well never mind !?!?!?!?!?
Jet Fuel ha ha ahhaahahah
That's A Good One Huh eh !
From all the "inside 411" you have on issues of supreme importance, I am beginning to think YOU did 911.

And are probably planning 911 x 1,000,000....

That's a bit more disconcerning and more frightening than having our Dikes covered in Shite!

“WHY!?!”

Since: Feb 13

Philadelphia

#2679 Mar 5, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah because that is the direction the plane came from as can clearly be seen by this map, did you want them to fly over and turn around.
http://www.911myths.com/assets/images/77Fligh...
LOL LOL LOL LMAO! very good sir!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2680 Mar 5, 2013
snake2yoface wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL LOL LOL LMAO! very good sir!
Thanks, I'm not sure I should get a pat on the back for the obvious but thanks anyways.
U2 again

Ukraine

#2681 Mar 5, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I'm not sure I should get a pat on the back for the obvious but thanks anyways.
Sure you get pat for obvious lie. the plane did turn in a big circle and hit the reinforced wall (tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock), not the direct route into the roof into part with high rankings
disconcerting

Winchester, KY

#2683 Mar 5, 2013
snake2yoface wrote:
<quoted text>
From all the "inside 411" you have on issues of supreme importance, I am beginning to think YOU did 911.
And are probably planning 911 x 1,000,000....
That's a bit more disconcerning and more frightening than having our Dikes covered in Shite!
disconcerning??? You really shouldn't try to use big words when you can't spell or don't have any idea what the real word is you're trying to use, you just make yourself look like a complete buffoon. Don't try to call it a typo either because the n and t aren't close enough on the keyboard to pass as a typo. EPIC FAIL.
Charlie Sheen

London, KY

#2684 Mar 6, 2013
U2 again wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you get pat for obvious lie. the plane did turn in a big circle and hit the reinforced wall (tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock), not the direct route into the roof into part with high rankings
Yea, Actually it is the side the plane approached from, the turn happened before the Pentagon, clearly not for the purposes of hitting a different size but to drop altitude.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2685 Mar 6, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Yea, Actually it is the side the plane approached from, the turn happened before the Pentagon, clearly not for the purposes of hitting a different size but to drop altitude.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
The Great, All-Powerful and decidedly evil TPTB could not take the chance that the evidence of their evil machinations located in that part of the Pentagon would ever be publicly known to chance its destruction to a "hijacked passenger jet", that is why a cleverly disguised missile or drone or remote controlled aircraft had to be used in its stead. Never mind that the Great, All-Powerful and decidedly evil TPTB was going to need a compliant and quiet military on its side to carry out the next stage of their machinations, some of their own would have to be murdered for the greater evil, oil in countries that had none or what little was available, been rendered difficult to get.

It doesn't really matter what they believe doesn't make sense, it is the Great, All-Powerful and decidedly evil TPTB we are talking about here, the miraculous and downright impossible are pretty much easily doable for them.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#2687 Mar 6, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
"Atta Boy" cheese, good going.
Why don't you just take another Win By Default trophy on home to put up on the mantle with all the others.
http://www.septemberclues.info/
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah aha ah
Can You Say JASSM Without Laughing ? Huh Eh !

#2688 Mar 6, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The Great, All-Powerful and decidedly evil TPTB could not take the chance that the evidence of their evil machinations located in that part of the Pentagon would ever be publicly known to chance its destruction to a "hijacked passenger jet", that is why a cleverly disguised missile or drone or remote controlled aircraft had to be used in its stead. Never mind that the Great, All-Powerful and decidedly evil TPTB was going to need a compliant and quiet military on its side to carry out the next stage of their machinations, some of their own would have to be murdered for the greater evil, oil in countries that had none or what little was available, been rendered difficult to get.
It doesn't really matter what they believe doesn't make sense, it is the Great, All-Powerful and decidedly evil TPTB we are talking about here, the miraculous and downright impossible are pretty much easily doable for them.
At last you are getting a handle on things. TPTB must be proud.
Maybe you should take home another Win By Default trophy eh !
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ah ah ah ha ha ah hah
That's A Good One Huh Eh

#2689 Mar 6, 2013
Television is - and has always been - a Weapon of Mass Distraction.
The power of TV-imagery was the driving force behind the 9/11 deception.
Whenever a major news event is reported by the mainstream media, it will invariably be illustrated with photographs or videos in order to convey to the public some visual impressions of the event.
Undeniably, the imagery connected with any given news story enhances our emotional relation to it.
The way we relate to news imagery has an almost hypnotic effect on our psyche: we have come to consider the visuals of any given news story as proof of that news story’s authenticity.
This is truly a ‘weak spot’ of our brains’ readiness for critical-thinking.
Thus follows, unfortunately, that to challenge the authenticity of a catastrophic event shown on Live TV is way beyond what most people are willing to contemplate.
However, the time has come for everyone to call television by its most appropriate, military-sounding name: "Weapon of Mass Distraction"
Ain't it the truth!
If an eyewitness isn't quite sure of what they saw a quick look at the TV images will reassure them.
Pure Wag The Dog
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ah h ah
That's Downright Funny Huh Eh !

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2690 Mar 6, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
At last you are getting a handle on things. TPTB must be proud.
Maybe you should take home another Win By Default trophy eh !
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ah ah ah ha ha ah hah
That's A Good One Huh Eh
Buttercup, what you don't seem to get is that I have always had a handle on things, it has been you who has gone flying off it with cleverly disguised missiles and remote controlled panes and theoretically available thermite technologies and all the miraculous and impossible powers of the Great, All-Powerful and decidedly evil TPTB.

I'm not laughing with you dear, try at.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2691 Mar 6, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Television is - and has always been - a Weapon of Mass Distraction.
The power of TV-imagery was the driving force behind the 9/11 deception.
Whenever a major news event is reported by the mainstream media, it will invariably be illustrated with photographs or videos in order to convey to the public some visual impressions of the event.
Nice pointless essay with no evidence of deception, yes, TV does include video, it's the way most people want it and it's likely the main reason it's not called radio.

Glad I could help!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2692 Mar 6, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
LMFAO, Even the Loose Change boys debunk the "No planes hit the towers" in that crazy video.

But hey, just because thousands of New Yorkers saw the planes fly overhead, who am I to argue with spastic youtube videos?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2693 Mar 6, 2013
LOL. Yup, So faith based they should apply for tax exempt status and work some theatens in there somewhere.
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The Great, All-Powerful and decidedly evil TPTB could not take the chance that the evidence of their evil machinations located in that part of the Pentagon would ever be publicly known to chance its destruction to a "hijacked passenger jet", that is why a cleverly disguised missile or drone or remote controlled aircraft had to be used in its stead. Never mind that the Great, All-Powerful and decidedly evil TPTB was going to need a compliant and quiet military on its side to carry out the next stage of their machinations, some of their own would have to be murdered for the greater evil, oil in countries that had none or what little was available, been rendered difficult to get.

#2694 Mar 6, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO, Even the Loose Change boys debunk the "No planes hit the towers" in that crazy video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IghzcsADklwXX
But hey, just because thousands of New Yorkers saw the planes fly overhead, who am I to argue with spastic youtube videos?
What evidence is there that "thousands" of New Yorkers saw planes allegedly fly "overhead". They saw it on TV just like you and me. Pure Wag The Dog.
Come up with a couple of names at least or forever be labeled a government spook daily broadcasting spurious claims with no references.
Oh and BTW the photoshopped videos of alleged planes hitting the towers tell the truth and don't lie like your non-existent eyewitnesses.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ah ah aha ha aha ah
That's A Good One Huh Eh !
Oh and BTW I just had to share this picture of your president's wife with you.
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/03/...
1.5 M of our tax dollars went for this
Hoochie Mamma indeed

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2695 Mar 6, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence is there that "thousands" of New Yorkers saw planes allegedly fly "overhead". They saw it on TV just like you and me. Pure Wag The Dog.
Come up with a couple of names at least or forever be labeled a government spook daily broadcasting spurious claims with no references.
Oh and BTW the photoshopped videos of alleged planes hitting the towers tell the truth and don't lie like your non-existent eyewitnesses.
LMFAO, No planes hit the towers?

Bob Borski, 32, a financial director at the AIG insurance organization, with offices six blocks from the World Trade Center, was standing on the 15th floor with his boss, watching as the first tower burned. Then he saw United Airlines Flight 175 heading for the second tower.

It just doesn't fit into your mind -- I'm used to seeing planes and helicopters disappear behind the building. And then they come out the other side. But this was so low and it literally disappeared into the building. You think, well, what would that look like? Would it bounce off? But it's like the building swallowed up the plane. It was a swift explosion, it wasn't resounding. It was boom -- like a door shutting. Quick and loud. That silvery shiny plane, just going right into the building -- I'll replay it in my mind over and over.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2696 Mar 6, 2013
"Joseph" Afse

Then, at 8:45, I heard too much sound, like a plane was landing right here in the street.
When I look up, it was a plane, alright. I could see it coming through the sky. It hit the building. I saw the flames, the windows shatter, everything. All the people walking here thought it was an accident. A lot of us thought that the pilot is a drunk.
Tower Stories: An Oral History of 9/11, Damon DiMarco
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2697 Mar 6, 2013
"We heard a big explosion, everything got real dark, like it was snowing, only it wasn't snow. It was broken glass," said Arthur Angel, who was on the street and witnessed the first plane crash.
The Star-Ledger (Newark, New Jersey), September 11 2001
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2698 Mar 6, 2013
Bruce Antelman

Bruce Antelman, president of Information Express, a Palo Alto document delivery company with offices in New York, saw the first airplane crash into the World Trade Center from his bedroom window on the 11th floor of a nearby apartment building.
"It very smoothly arched right into it and hit it solidly in the center, at the top of the building, Antelman said. "It was so obvious it was deliberate. That was the freakiest part, watching it hit.
http://web.archive.org/web/20010912072710/htt...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2699 Mar 6, 2013
Ezra Aviles

From a window on the 61st floor in the north tower, Ezra Aviles had seen everything. He knew it was no bomb. His window faced north, and he saw the plane tearing through the skies, heading straight for the tower. It had crashed into the building over his head-how far, he was not sure. In fact, its lower wing cut the ceiling of the 93rd floor, and its right wing had ripped across the 98th floor, at the very moment that Patricia Massari was speaking to her husband about her home pregnancy test.

Aviles worked for the Port Authority. He dialed five numbers, leaving identical messages, describing what he saw, and telling everyone up the chain of command to begin the evacuation. He called one colleague, John Paczkowski, but reached his voice mail. "It seems to be an American Airlines jetliner came in from the northern direction, toward-from the Empire State Building, toward us," Aviles said. He ticked through a list of notifications-he had called the police and the public affairs office, and had beeped the chief operating officer for the agency. "Smoke is beginning to come, so I think I'm gonna start bailing outta here, man.... Don't come near the building if you're outside. Pieces are coming down, man. Bye." ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Gods r Delusion x... 672,723
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Buck Crick 104,329
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Jehova Witness 981,087
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Jehova Witness 619,372
------ POPE Francis **EXPOSED ------ 4 hr Patriot 2
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 5 hr Third eye blind 540
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 hr Jehova Witness 46,186
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 hr chazmo 286,296
More from around the web