Don't know

Possibly

“WHY!?!”

Since: Feb 13

Philadelphia

#2656 Mar 5, 2013
Timothy McVeigh was set up.

OBama Bin Laden was set up.

Both are alive and well and living with Earl Keese V in selling percs.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2657 Mar 5, 2013
snake2yoface wrote:
Timothy McVeigh was set up.
OBama Bin Laden was set up.
Both are alive and well and living with Earl Keese V in selling percs.
Pa Greavy: Well, I hear you got a wh*re in there.
Earl Keese: Who told you that?
Pa Greavy: That's what I heard.
Earl Keese: Well, you heard wrong.
Pa Greavy: You ain't got a wh*re in there?
Earl Keese: No.
Pa Greavy: Wouldn't know where I could find one?
Earl Keese: Of course not!
Pa Greavy: One shows up, let me know?

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#2658 Mar 5, 2013
“The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved sorry that you are in so much poverty”
pppp wrote:
behold the lonely shills furiously posting away with their long winded meaningless rants (which no one is reading) still trying to revive a debate they lost long ago. Poor pitiful pathetic peons.

“WHY!?!”

Since: Feb 13

Philadelphia

#2659 Mar 5, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn, Someone needs their binkie and a nap!

LMAO, for the past five min I couldnt type, I was laughing so hard!
Have a great day!

Laughter cures all ailments.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2660 Mar 5, 2013
snake2yoface wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, for the past five min I couldnt type, I was laughing so hard!
Have a great day!
Laughter cures all ailments.
You too!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#2661 Mar 5, 2013
What company did the fireproofing at the WTC towers in the six months prior to 9/11 ?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h
That's A Good One Huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2662 Mar 5, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
What company did the fireproofing at the WTC towers in the six months prior to 9/11 ?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h
You tell us!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#2663 Mar 5, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h
Tell us oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots glop, which company was it?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2664 Mar 5, 2013
Timesten wrote:
I tend to Disagree....mr Ohio
Too many factors are pointing to yes.
Hey Moobs, Where did you go, did that mean nurse take away your internet privileges for eating paint chips while rolling around in dog feces AGAIN?

#2665 Mar 5, 2013
With more than 195 people flying to LA on three airplanes with 6 crew each, I was wondering what happened to all the hundreds of people who were meeting these passengers and crew members in LA on 9/11.
And what about the 43 passengers and crew on poor old flight 93 who never made it. Who was at SFO or OAK to meet them?
Any bwunkers know ? Maybe you do not want to play?
That’s OK I understand.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h haahah
That’s Still A Really Funny Joke Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2666 Mar 5, 2013
Perhaps I got it backwards ....

Hey Moobs, Where did you go, did that mean nurse take away your internet privileges for eating dog feces while rolling around in paint chips AGAIN????

#2667 Mar 5, 2013
theintelhub.com
February 22, 2013

This week former National Security Agency officer Wayne Madsen said that he is “100% certain” that 9/11 investigator and author Philip Marshall and his two children were killed in a black ops hit.

He put forward his views on the Kevin Barret Radio Show, and the full transcript is provided below:

http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/22/former-nsa-...
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h ah ah ah ah
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2668 Mar 5, 2013
A fair guess would be they went home very sad without picking up the passenger, is this considered some kind of evidunce in twofferland?
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
With more than 195 people flying to LA on three airplanes with 6 crew each, I was wondering what happened to all the hundreds of people who were meeting these passengers and crew members in LA on 9/11.
And what about the 43 passengers and crew on poor old flight 93 who never made it. Who was at SFO or OAK to meet them?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2669 Mar 5, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
theintelhub.com
February 22, 2013
This week former National Security Agency officer Wayne Madsen said that he is “100% certain” that 9/11 investigator and author Philip Marshall and his two children were killed in a black ops hit.
But offers no evidence of that claim.

Seems the nut job offed himself and his two kids. Another unstable twoofer, who would have thought. Smacks around his kids, smacks around his sister.

(Murphys, CA) On February 2, 2013 Calaveras County Sheriff’s deputies and investigators investigated a double murder-suicide that occurred at a residence on the 1200 block of Sandalwood Drive in the Forest Meadows subdivision, Murphys. The investigation revealed that Phillip Randolph Marshall (54) took the life of his two children before taking his own life with a Glock 9mm semi-automatic handgun. It was further determined that Phillip Marshall’s son and daughter, Alex Marshall (17) and Macaila Marshall (14), were asleep on the couch at the time they were shot. Foul play by outside persons has been ruled out, and evidence at the scene confirmed that Phillip Marshall was the shooter. The time of death is still being examined.

On February 4, 2013 while conducting follow-up investigations into this incident the Sheriff’s Office learned that the Marshall family had prior law enforcement contacts with the Calaveras County Sheriff’s Office (CCSO).

In November 2008 Phillip Marshall filed a crime report with CCSO against his estranged wife Sean Marshall for burglary. In December 2008 Sean Marshall and her sister, Erin Chamberlain, filed a complaint with CCSO against Phillip Marshall for battery.

According to reports, Phillip became involved in an argument with Erin outside of Sean Marshall’s residence in Murphys. The argument stemmed from Phillip wanting to see his daughter, Macaila. During the argument Phillip allegedly slapped Erin in the face. Phillip Marshall was ultimately arrested and booked into the Calaveras County jail on the charges of battery, disturbing the peace, and annoying/harassing phone calls.

This investigation is on-going. The reason for the murder-suicide is still being examined. Additional information will be released as appropriate, and when it becomes available.

The students of Bret Harte High School will be hosting a candlelight vigil on Wednesday, February 6th at 7:00 pm on the “quad” at the high school. A memorial will also be held on Saturday, February 9th at 11:00 am at the football stadium to honor the lives of Alex and Macaila Marshall. The student body and staff of Bret Harte High School extend an invitation to join them in the candlelight vigil and memorial service.

http://sheriff.co.calaveras.ca.us/Portals/she...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2670 Mar 5, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h
STILL WAITING! Who was it again?

#2671 Mar 5, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL WAITING! Who was it again?
What part of me asking anybody else a question don't you understand?
I asked a question, if you can't answer it, OK I don't care.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha h ah ah ah ah aha h h
That's Not A Question But It's Funny As Hell Huh Eh !

#2672 Mar 5, 2013
Here's another question I ask and you will have to wait and wait and still wait till I might answer it to know the answer unless you feel brave enough to answer it for me.
What company was assigned to quickly collect and remove the wreckage of the WTC towers ?
Just asking!
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
That's Just Another Funny Question Huh Eh !

#2673 Mar 5, 2013
It’s always been a funny coincidence that the fires that did the damage to the WTC buildings are always at the same location where re-fireproofing or construction was taking place.
In the case of the Pentagon, there was construction recently done in the location where the plane impacted?
Oddly enough several explosions came from the same location which caused the roof to collapse as documented here”
http://quiscus.wordpress.com/2009/03/04/march...
Oh well never mind !?!?!?!?!?
Jet Fuel ha ha ahhaahahah
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2674 Mar 5, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
In the case of the Pentagon, there was construction recently done in the location where the plane impacted?
Ah because that is the direction the plane came from as can clearly be seen by this map, did you want them to fly over and turn around.
http://www.911myths.com/assets/images/77Fligh...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2675 Mar 5, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
It’s always been a funny coincidence that the fires that did the damage to the WTC buildings are always at the same location where re-fireproofing or construction was taking place.
False!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 578,580
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min lightbeamrider 817,066
Poll have you been completely naked when your home a... 7 min Ivan 20
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min AussieBobby 269,990
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 10 min sangili karuppan 5,904
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 min trifecta1 609,724
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 28 min AussieBobby 96
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr IWANNAPLAY 187
More from around the web