YES

No

Don't know

Possibly

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2638 Mar 4, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Do really think I care about your married llife, or what Mrs. Piggy is doing to you? I was simply making a point about WasteOfWater and her hypocritical ridicules.
Dummy.
But ewwww, I really would rather not know your personal life... Pigs in a blanket... Mission accomplished? Do you think she was faking like RADEKT's fake Scandinavian girlfriend?
Catfish.
Youre so lost in the minutia that you can't see 9/11 was an inside job, RADEKT's fake everything, NORAD standing down
http://youtu.be/Iw_XDxnciGs
Or the simple fact that I didn't lie, you only assume it.
Bingo!
Observe the no character mischaracterize constantly. If I say a podunk newspaper report, written hastily by staff writer, and will not show retractions made in later issues, he says Im against the written word.
If I say steel that is plated with lower melting point metals for corrosion protection and have been mistaken for steel melting in office fires, he says I think plated steel makes the steel melt at lower temperatures.
So basically, he is unwilling to understand concepts, yet blames others for his own lack of intelligence, or dishonestly takes sentences out of context to be able to argue his own agenda.
The essence of most official story propaganda believers, who above all else, worship the system that indoctrinated them. They will even support the propaganda of other nations, to not jeopardize their believe in their own systems that works with the others.
Thats deep programming.
And why
Insults Are Easier
NORAD acted in accordance with protocol. They tracked the off-course airliners having been notified by ATC. There was no time to react because the planes flew out of near by airports. Protocol requires approval of the President or his stand-in prior to shooting down a civilian plane. There was no time to work up and down the chain of command.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2639 Mar 4, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Sarcasm aside,

List of unsupported claims by Ignorance is Bliss;

1) Newspaper articles I posted in the past showing reports of molten steel are common in fires were referring to "plated steel".

2) "Plated steel" has a lower melting point than non-plated steel.

3) Molten steel indicates controlled demolition.

4) NIST didn't follow the scientific method.

5) Molten steel can be discerned by sight alone.

6) Controlled demolitions can be differentiated from a gravity driven collapse by visual examination of video of the live event.

7) Free fall is an indicator for CD.

Break out the whine and cheeze!
Cool, here's some crackers.

1. I didn't see your newspaper articles until after I responded to your quote that did not include them... I was scanning and responded in general to your premise that reports of steel melting in fires is common, and therefor did not need to be thoroughly investigated.

I told you this after months of you claiming I led, when I realized what you were clamoring on about and finally saw the links of the podunk newspaper articles you so meticulously found.

2. The plating on steel melts at whatever its melting point is.

3. Molten steel indicates a thematic reaction, and that points to intentional demolition.

4. NIST met none of the criteria of the scientific method. Examine the steps by NIST and compare them to the method, you'll have your answer.

5. The molten metal can be determined by sight if you know the approximate temperature. Firemen know approximate temps, in fact, heat monitoring equipment is standard.

6. Yes, because the 15 floor free fall of WTC 7 rules out fire induced collapse.

7. Free fall is an indicator of explosives to instantaneously remove 15 floors of resistance.

Will these repetitive questions continue? Yea because facts bounce right off your brainwashed head.

Heres a cool vid, maybe you should learn something.

Alex Jones on Howard Stern

http://youtu.be/iRdI6JJheOk

No wonder

Insults Are Easier

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#2640 Mar 4, 2013
WOW !!!.... you are beyond Clueless
<quoted text>
1. I didn't see your newspaper articles until after I responded to your quote that did not include them... I was scanning and responded in general to your premise that reports of steel melting in fires is common, and therefor did not need to be thoroughly investigated.
I told you this after months of you claiming I led, when I realized what you were clamoring on about and finally saw the links of the podunk newspaper articles you so meticulously found.
3. Molten steel indicates a thematic reaction, and that points to intentional demolition.
4. NIST met none of the criteria of the scientific method. Examine the steps by NIST and compare them to the method, you'll have your answer.
5. The molten metal can be determined by sight if you know the approximate temperature. Firemen know approximate temps, in fact, heat monitoring equipment is standard.
6. Yes, because the 15 floor free fall of WTC 7 rules out fire induced collapse.
7. Free fall is an indicator of explosives to instantaneously remove 15 floors of resistance.
Will these repetitive questions continue? Yea because facts bounce right off your brainwashed head.
No wonder
Insults Are Easier

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#2641 Mar 4, 2013
I bet you can also determine free fall by just watching a video ... AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAAHAH AAAAAA !!
<quoted text>
No wonder
Insults Are Easier
Sure

Anonymous Proxy

#2642 Mar 4, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
I bet you can also determine free fall by just watching a video ... AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAAHAH AAAAAA !!<quoted text>
You can measure the width of the building to give you a metric and then track the corner of the roof and see that it is falling at free fall. Free fall means that there is no resistance. The whole roof is dropping at free fall and it means that theres no resistance anywhere ot resist the top floors! That's a well planned implosion!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#2643 Mar 5, 2013
Here's the problem with twoofers in a nut shell, they don't understand what it means to validate their claims.
<quoted text>
I have no problem believing you never bothered to look at the articles I posted, but that's not what the issue is. The issue is your response was, paraphrased, "that's because those stories were about plated steel".

That's the lie. You were in a situation where you could give an honest evaluation of the fact that reports of molten steel were common in fires or completely dismiss it by making a counter claim. You chose the latter and I will continue to press you to prove your claim. The reality is that when pressed you've continued to change your story, making excuse after excuse but still haven't been able to present one article (which you claimed exists) regarding fires and molten steel where it was stated that the steel was plated.

Never mind the fact that microns of plating will do absolutely nothing to affect the melting point of steel.
<quoted text>2. The plating on steel melts at whatever its melting point is.
But you explicitly claimed plated steel will melt and non-plated steel will not.
<quoted text>
Well anti-truth, plated steel has melted in office fires, but the point is steel never has.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

The fact is that you haven't got a clue what you're talking about and I've called your bluff...and you've failed miserably ever since to either act like a rational adult and admit you were wrong, or support your claim with tangible evidence.
<quoted text>3. Molten steel indicates a thematic reaction, and that points to intentional demolition.
Again these are words in place of scientific validation. For someone who whines about NIST you sure seem to have a massive issue following the scientific method when it's you asked to validate your science based claims.

Ask yourself how your statement would hold up in front of a panel of experts...it wouldn't and your claim remains unsupported.
<quoted text>4. NIST met none of the criteria of the scientific method. Examine the steps by NIST and compare them to the method, you'll have your answer.
I have, I've also went through it and stated exactly how NIST followed scientific protocol and you ignored those posts.

Visual examination.
Testing and further examination of pieces of steel which could be identified as coming from the impact/fire/collapse initiation zone.
Formation of a hypothesis.
Testing of that hypothesis using FEA's relying on data input from collected evidence via the many videos and photos taken of the event plus data from the examined steel.
Validation of hypothesis as being the probable cause for collapse initiation.

Funny that no scientific organizations in the world agree with you...oh the scientists in Iran and North Korea are scared of the US government taking their jobs...what a cop out.

Calgary, Canada

#2644 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>5. The molten metal can be determined by sight if you know the approximate temperature. Firemen know approximate temps, in fact, heat monitoring equipment is standard.
Again you support nothing you claim and the NFPA has plainly stated that it's not possible to tell what a molten material is by sight alone especially when it's been contaminated by many other materials as is always the case in fires. This wasn't a foundry. Ambient lighting also has a huge effect colour.

I've worked with steel most of my life ad have been in foundries many times, your claim is ridiculous and remains unsubstantiated.
<quoted text>6. Yes, because the 15 floor free fall of WTC 7 rules out fire induced collapse.
Words in place of scientific validation once again. There's nothing that states the only way for structural assemblies to fail is by bombs and/or incendiaries. Fire has a known effect on steel and that effect can cause it to fail.
<quoted text>7. Free fall is an indicator of explosives to instantaneously remove 15 floors of resistance.
Prove it...still unsubstantiated.
<quoted text>Will these repetitive questions continue? Yea because facts bounce right off your brainwashed head.
No wonder
Insults Are Easier
Of course these questions will continue, you haven't validated a bloody thing. All you've done is make assertions. You should stop watching idiots like Alex Jones and learn something about science.

Calgary, Canada

#2645 Mar 5, 2013
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
You can measure the width of the building to give you a metric and then track the corner of the roof and see that it is falling at free fall. Free fall means that there is no resistance. The whole roof is dropping at free fall and it means that theres no resistance anywhere ot resist the top floors! That's a well planned implosion!
So how long have you lived in Anonymous Proxy and where's your proof that free fall can only be attained by implosion?
Charlie Sheen

Eubank, KY

#2646 Mar 5, 2013
NORAD standing down
The amazing 9 minute stand-down, HOLD ON, they had to run checks and take off in the those 9 minutes.

8:37 a.m.
The Northeast American Defense Sector (NEADS) of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) is notified of the hijacking of American Airlines Flight 11 by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Boston Center Control. The controller requests military help to intercept the aircraft.

8:46 a.m.
F-15 fighter jets are dispatched from Otis Air Force Base in Mass., but because Flight 11's transponder is off, Air Force pilots do not know which direction to travel to meet the plane. NEADS personnel spend the next several minutes watching their radar scopes waiting for Flight 11 to reappear.
Charlie Sheen

Eubank, KY

#2647 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
7. Free fall is an indicator of explosives to instantaneously remove 15 floors of resistance
11. In a video, it appears that WTC 7 is descending in free fall, something that would not occur in the structural collapse that you describe. How can NIST ignore basic laws of physics?

In the draft WTC 7 report (released Aug. 21, 2008; available at http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/wt... ), NIST stated that the north face of the building descended 18 stories (the portion of the collapse visible in the video) in 5.4 seconds, based on video analysis of the building collapse. This time period is 40 percent longer than the 3.9 seconds this process would have taken if the north face of the building had descended solely under free fall conditions. During the public comment period on the draft report, NIST was asked to confirm this time difference and define the reasons for it in greater detail.

To further clarify the descent of the north face, NIST recorded the downward displacement of a point near the center of the roofline from first movement until the north face was no longer visible in the video. Numerical analyses were conducted to calculate the velocity and acceleration of the roofline point from the time-dependent displacement data. The instant at which vertical motion of the roofline first occurred was determined by tracking the numerical value of the brightness of a pixel (a single element in the video image) at the roofline. This pixel became brighter as the roofline began to descend because the color of the pixel started to change from that of the building façade to the lighter color of the sky.

The approach taken by NIST is summarized in NIST NCSTAR Report 1A, Section 3.6, and detailed in NIST NCSTAR Report 1-9, Section 12.5.3.

The analyses of the video (both the estimation of the instant the roofline began to descend and the calculated velocity and acceleration of a point on the roofline) revealed three distinct stages characterizing the 5.4 seconds of collapse:

Stage 1 (0 to 1.75 seconds): acceleration less than that of gravity (i.e., slower than free fall).
Stage 2 (1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)
Stage 3 (4.0 to 5.4 seconds): decreased acceleration, again less than that of gravity

This analysis showed that the 40 percent longer descent time—compared to the 3.9 second free fall time—was due primarily to Stage 1, which corresponded to the buckling of the exterior columns in the lower stories of the north face. During Stage 2, the north face descended essentially in free fall, indicating negligible support from the structure below. This is consistent with the structural analysis model, which showed the exterior columns buckling and losing their capacity to support the loads from the structure above. In Stage 3, the acceleration decreased as the upper portion of the north face encountered increased resistance from the collapsed structure and the debris pile below.
Charlie Sheen

Eubank, KY

#2648 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
No, It indicates heat.

A: Prove it was steel, show us a test.
B: If it was steel show us that more logical possibilities have been ruled out.
C: Explain how thermite, that dispenses it's energy in minutes results in molten steel weeks and months latter.
Charlie Sheen

Eubank, KY

#2649 Mar 5, 2013
The essence of most official story propaganda believers, who above all else, worship the system that indoctrinated them. They will even support the propaganda of other nations, to not jeopardize their believe in their own systems that works with the others.
Thats deep programming.
And why
Insults Are Easier
The essence of most TWOOFER propaganda believers, who above all else, worship the system that indoctrinated them. They will even support the propaganda of UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS, SUCH AS 20 PILOTS COULD NOT HIT THE WTC, EVEN THOUGH THE CLAIM HAD NO DETAIL SUCH AS WHO THE PILOTS WERE OR HOW THE TESTS WERE DONE.

Thats deep programming.

And why
Insults Are Easier, when facing the short buss twoofers.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#2650 Mar 5, 2013
It was the homosexual goverment who committed 9/11.
Charlie Sheen

Eubank, KY

#2651 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
lten metal can be determined by sight if you know the approximate temperature. Firemen know approximate temps, in fact, heat monitoring equipment is standard.
A: It is not standard, you just made that up, prove me wrong!

B: The color means nothing. The color can be misleading, and because it can be misleading, it means nothing as evidence. This is not aluminum in a foundry which hasn't mixed with anything. This is a cocktail of whatever was on the plane and in the towers which happens to come together. It wouldn't be unreasonable to suspect Aluminum and some other properties has changed its color.
Charlie Sheen

Eubank, KY

#2652 Mar 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
It was the homosexual goverment who committed 9/11.
Since a "goverment" has no gender it can not by definition have a sexual orientation.

A fact that is obvious outside of twooferville.
STOP THE ROGUE SUPERPOWER

Dallas, TX

#2653 Mar 5, 2013
"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?" – Mahatma Gandhi
pppp

Richmond, KY

#2654 Mar 5, 2013
behold the lonely shills furiously posting away with their long winded meaningless rants (which no one is reading) still trying to revive a debate they lost long ago. Poor pitiful pathetic peons.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2655 Mar 5, 2013
pppp wrote:
behold the lonely shills furiously posting away with their long winded meaningless rants (which no one is reading) still trying to revive a debate they lost long ago. Poor pitiful pathetic peons.
Yawn, Someone needs their binkie and a nap!

“WHY!?!”

Since: Feb 13

Philadelphia

#2656 Mar 5, 2013
Timothy McVeigh was set up.

OBama Bin Laden was set up.

Both are alive and well and living with Earl Keese V in selling percs.
Charlie Sheen

Indian Trail, NC

#2657 Mar 5, 2013
snake2yoface wrote:
Timothy McVeigh was set up.
OBama Bin Laden was set up.
Both are alive and well and living with Earl Keese V in selling percs.
Pa Greavy: Well, I hear you got a wh*re in there.
Earl Keese: Who told you that?
Pa Greavy: That's what I heard.
Earl Keese: Well, you heard wrong.
Pa Greavy: You ain't got a wh*re in there?
Earl Keese: No.
Pa Greavy: Wouldn't know where I could find one?
Earl Keese: Of course not!
Pa Greavy: One shows up, let me know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min rippygirl423 447,334
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 33 min Rednek 71,294
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Tellthetruth 994,986
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 1 hr ROG 63
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 4 hr fiteqprpr 481
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr FathrFlanagan Bug... 699,333
News Sarah Palin going on 'Oprah' (Oct '09) 5 hr Stormy Marriages 711