YES

No

Don't know

Possibly

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2618 Mar 4, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Witnesses are particularly inaccurate, studies show, when asked to remember the facial features of someone of a different race.
THERE WAS NO LINEUP WHAT SO EVER to identify something with similar features, such as confusing a 757 and a 767, they described what they saw, a commercial airliner hitting the building, many right down to the AA markings and windows.

TOTAL STRAWMAN!
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#2619 Mar 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like saying lets's go to the beach and search for gold even though no gold is know to exist on the beach.
try Nome Alaska...

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2620 Mar 4, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Are eyewitnesses reliable?

They are mistaken far more often than people think.
Every year, more than 75,000 eyewitnesses identify criminal suspects in the U.S., and studies suggest that as many as a third of them are wrong.
Mistaken eyewitnesses helped convict three quarters of the 273 people who have been freed from U.S. prisons on DNA evidence presented by the Innocence Project, a nonprofit legal organization that challenges dubious prosecutions.
After a comprehensive two-year study of eyewitness testimony, the New Jersey Supreme Court concluded that it often leads to false identifications, and recently ordered new rules on how such testimony is treated in the courtroom.
Other states are moving in the same direction, and this week, the U.S. Supreme Court will hear a case that may result in the first federal clarification on the use of eyewitnesses in 34 years.
Why are so many eyewitnesses mistaken?
Human memory is fragile and malleable.
More than 2,000 studies on eyewitnesses in recent decades have determined that recollections are prone to decay, distortion, and suggestion.
Honest, well-meaning people often simply misremember or misreport what they have seen.
In one 1974 experiment, for example, more than two thousand people were shown a 13-second video clip of a mugging, followed by a six-man lineup. Just 14 percent of viewers correctly identified the perpetrator — a success rate lower than that of random guessing.
In a 1999 study, 150 college students watched videos of a shooting and then of a five-man lineup. Every one of them identified a suspect, even though the culprit was not pictured.
Factors such as fear, poor lighting, the presence of a weapon during a crime, and the passage of time have all been shown to cause mistakes in identifications — even when the witness is the victim of the crime.
Witnesses are particularly inaccurate, studies show, when asked to remember the facial features of someone of a different race.
Conclusion:
So-called eyewitnesses are unreliable.
http://theweek.com/article/index/221008/is-ey...
Especially any of the FDNY who say they saw and heard explosions before and after the planes allegedly crashed into the WTC 1 & 2. These guys are flat out lying.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha haha ha h
That's Too Funny Huh Eh !
Obviously, Doc, witnesses are reliable when discussing the Pentagon and unreliable when discussing anything else... Officially.

So get with the program!

Sarcasm aside, theres a reason a small scale aircraft can be mistaken for a large one, and its the altitude of the object is hard to determine if one doesn't know the objects size. Is that a low small object or a high large one? Especially when the average witness view time was only 1.5 seconds.

I want the names of 20 pilots who believe making those maneuvers and hitting those targets at such high speeds were easy.

http://youtu.be/BmP2Vy8K0i0

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Crete, NE

#2621 Mar 4, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarcasm aside, theres a reason a small scale aircraft can be mistaken for a large one, and its the altitude of the object is hard to determine if one doesn't know the objects size.
Other than when it fly's right over you, has passenger windows and AA markings, yea, that sounds like a missile.

And LMFAO, your attitude comment is the most obtuse statement yet, how was it hard to determine, everyone admits when most people saw it it was near ground level, so ahh, when it's closer and larger it can be mistaken for something smaller and farther away, hows dat work?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#2622 Mar 4, 2013
Listen to Rumsfield say flight 93 was shot down over Pennsylvania.

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2623 Mar 4, 2013
Of course, how else would our warmongering leaders been able to attack Iraq and Afghanistan? They clearly want us there and still will be as long as our contractors and corporations want that.
You can’t complain about being controlled by the Elite when you vote for them (Republican). You can’t complain about Congress ignoring you when you are too gutless and lazy to even protest in any way.
You are the real problem, the dead weight that is destroying this country.
Conservatives are the morons who blame liberals who also have no real voice in government. Nazi-Republicans keep doing that because they believe everything their controllers tell them. They will continue to vote for the destruction of their own families because they’re politically blind, deaf, and dumb as Texas dirt.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#2624 Mar 4, 2013
OK, so NORAD didn't stand down like you claimed??
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NNuosBnlw5sXX
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2625 Mar 4, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NNuosBnlw5sXX
So we were trying to stop 9-11, LMFAO, make up your mind.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2626 Mar 4, 2013
Protester wrote:
Of course, how else would our warmongering leaders been able to attack Iraq
What a great plan, set up Iraq for invasion by not involving them in any way in 9/11. Only in twoofer land does that make sense.

#2627 Mar 4, 2013
Who claimed NORAD did "stand down"?
Besides it was more like a "cower down".
Look, Up In The Sky, It's A Bird, No It's A Plane,
It's, It's
It's Flight AA77 Uh Huh Eh !

#2628 Mar 4, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
So we were trying to stop 9-11, LMFAO, make up your mind.
And a piss poor job if that's the case.
No cheese, "we" were destroying self-incriminating evidence.
Same goes for WTC 7. The nerve center for the whole thing.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h
That's Still Funny Huh Eh !

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#2629 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>Obviously, Doc, witnesses are reliable when discussing the Pentagon and unreliable when discussing anything else... Officially.
Wow!

I've never seen a dog rub his own nose in a soiled carpet...until now!

So lets peruse the logic of Ignorances still functioning brain cell.

Reports of molten steel in the written form are untrustworthy, yet reports of molten steel on video are true and confirm the material to be, in fact, steel.

And reports of secondary explosions mean bombs.

But witness reports of passenger jets crashing into buildings are always wrong!

Personally I have no issues with reports of molten steel or explosions, although its not reasonable to expect someone be able to identify specific molten materials by sight and given all the evidence for the Pentagon crash, I have no reason to doubt it happened.

Steel plating indeed!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#2630 Mar 4, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!
I've never seen a dog rub his own nose in a soiled carpet...until now!
So lets peruse the logic of Ignorances still functioning brain cell.
Reports of molten steel in the written form are untrustworthy, yet reports of molten steel on video are true and confirm the material to be, in fact, steel.
And reports of secondary explosions mean bombs.
But witness reports of passenger jets crashing into buildings are always wrong!
Personally I have no issues with reports of molten steel or explosions, although its not reasonable to expect someone be able to identify specific molten materials by sight and given all the evidence for the Pentagon crash, I have no reason to doubt it happened.
Steel plating indeed!
Sarcasm aside, why did you cut off my quote to hide the following text that said sarcasm aside? Did you just find it irrelevant too?

Oh well, what more can we expect from you, Dudley DoWrong?

And why for you

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#2631 Mar 4, 2013
Do really think I care about your married llife, or what Mrs. Piggy is doing to you? I was simply making a point about WasteOfWater and her hypocritical ridicules.

Dummy.

But ewwww, I really would rather not know your personal life... Pigs in a blanket... Mission accomplished? Do you think she was faking like RADEKT's fake Scandinavian girlfriend?

Catfish.

Youre so lost in the minutia that you can't see 9/11 was an inside job, RADEKT's fake everything, NORAD standing down

http://youtu.be/Iw_XDxnciGs

Or the simple fact that I didn't lie, you only assume it.

Bingo!

Observe the no character mischaracterize constantly. If I say a podunk newspaper report, written hastily by staff writer, and will not show retractions made in later issues, he says Im against the written word.

If I say steel that is plated with lower melting point metals for corrosion protection and have been mistaken for steel melting in office fires, he says I think plated steel makes the steel melt at lower temperatures.

So basically, he is unwilling to understand concepts, yet blames others for his own lack of intelligence, or dishonestly takes sentences out of context to be able to argue his own agenda.

The essence of most official story propaganda believers, who above all else, worship the system that indoctrinated them. They will even support the propaganda of other nations, to not jeopardize their believe in their own systems that works with the others.

Thats deep programming.

And why

Insults Are Easier

Olds, Canada

#2632 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Sarcasm aside, why did you cut off my quote to hide the following text that said sarcasm aside? Did you just find it irrelevant too?
Oh well, what more can we expect from you, Dudley DoWrong?
And why for you
Insults Are Easier
Sarcasm aside,

List of unsupported claims by Ignorance is Bliss;

1) Newspaper articles I posted in the past showing reports of molten steel are common in fires were referring to "plated steel".

2) "Plated steel" has a lower melting point than non-plated steel.

3) Molten steel indicates controlled demolition.

4) NIST didn't follow the scientific method.

5) Molten steel can be discerned by sight alone.

6) Controlled demolitions can be differentiated from a gravity driven collapse by visual examination of video of the live event.

7) Free fall is an indicator for CD.

Break out the whine and cheeze!

Olds, Canada

#2633 Mar 4, 2013
Do really think I care about your married llife, or what Mrs. Piggy is doing to you? I was simply making a point about WasteOfWater and her hypocritical ridicules.
Dummy.
But ewwww, I really would rather not know your personal life... Pigs in a blanket... Mission accomplished? Do you think she was faking like RADEKT's fake Scandinavian girlfriend?
Catfish.
Youre so lost in the minutia that you can't see 9/11 was an inside job, RADEKT's fake everything, NORAD standing down
Bingo!
Observe the no character mischaracterize constantly. If I say a podunk newspaper report, written hastily by staff writer, and will not show retractions made in later issues, he says Im against the written word.
If I say steel that is plated with lower melting point metals for corrosion protection and have been mistaken for steel melting in office fires, he says I think plated steel makes the steel melt at lower temperatures.
So basically, he is unwilling to understand concepts, yet blames others for his own lack of intelligence, or dishonestly takes sentences out of context to be able to argue his own agenda.
The essence of most official story propaganda believers, who above all else, worship the system that indoctrinated them. They will even support the propaganda of other nations, to not jeopardize their believe in their own systems that works with the others.
Thats deep programming.
And why
Insults Are Easier
I didn't bother reading your drivel, but did you finally find an article about fires and steel plating or is that lie still outstanding?

Oh, you were lying and there were no articles about steel plating melting in fires...thought so.

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#2634 Mar 4, 2013
NORAD standing down ?? Your other sock told us Flight 93 was shot down ... WTF ??
Dummy.
Catfish.
Bingo!
Thats deep programming.
And why
Insults Are Easier

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#2635 Mar 4, 2013
Of course you care you talk about it all the time creepo
I guess their lives are much more interesting then your sad little exsistance
Dummy.
Catfish.
Bingo!
Thats deep programming.
And why
Insults Are Easier

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2636 Mar 4, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>try Nome Alaska...
The operative words were known to exist.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2637 Mar 4, 2013
Dummy.
Catfish.
Bingo!
Thats deep programming.
And why
Insults Are Easier
Twoofers are programmed to believe in totally unsubstantiated opinions devoid of evidence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 599,557
Something blocking my vaginal entrance...? 8 min daijoubu 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Stilgar Fifrawi 864,447
9/11&bin 13 min REV CAROL 1
Know What You Throwing Away 26 min CarlBenjamin 1
The Christian Atheist debate 51 min HipGnosis 1,984
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Grunt56 221,990
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr -Stray Dog 6,456
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 612,903
More from around the web