Was 911 an Inside Job

Was 911 an Inside Job

Created by inquiring minds on Jan 4, 2013

17,792 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

No

Don't know

Possibly

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#2577 Mar 3, 2013
It's so funny when you copy & paste from websites created by clueless Morons, but then again Twoofy Idiots like you are their target audience
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Still no proof these were the planes alleged to be the ones that were hijacked and flown into WTC 1 and 2 and the pentagon.
.
Maybe you should do some more resurch and find some real pwoof to back up your spurious cwaims.
.
Jet Fuel ha ha ah ah
.
That's A Good One Huh Eh !
Gulag n Slager

Monroe, LA

#2578 Mar 3, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
I thought I was saythetruth or was it Porkpie or maybe Chuck Sheen??
<quoted text>
No, just Radekt.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Olds, Canada

#2580 Mar 3, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Still no proof these were the planes alleged to be the ones that were hijacked and flown into WTC 1 and 2 and the pentagon.
.
Maybe you should do some more resurch and find some real pwoof to back up your spurious cwaims.
.
Jet Fuel ha ha ah ah
.
That's A Good One Huh Eh !
There's plenty of proof oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots glop, it's just that you window lickers pretend that radar tracking, ATC testimony and the DNA of those who boarded the planes doesn't exist when the rest of the world knows it did.

But that's ok, you're the mental midget who fell for elevators that can't go up or down and you're the bat excrement loon who still can't show that time change parts are required by the NTSB in identifying downed passenger jets.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2581 Mar 3, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>It's so funny when you copy & paste from websites created by clueless Morons, but then again Twoofy Idiots like you are their target audience
Like 9/11 Myths dot com? I website ran by one software engineer who cherry picks his one-sided information?

Now thats true twoof, catfish.

Truth, on the other hand, requires critical thought, honest analysis, and willingness to understand the bias of entities that operate within a system of corruption when analyzing the conclusions they reach.

Why do no national institutions that work with that system dispute the findings of NIST? Because they do not want to lose access to the system or the funding it provides. The same reason NIST did not want to question the evidence and data provided to it by those other government agencies, and the same reason the media in general also does not question it. If it did, it would lose that government access and find itself not receiving a seat at White House press conferences, and would be without content to sell to the advertisers who fund the politicians and make policies to begin with.

So its easier just to insult people or smear their character.

Take Sibel Edmonds, a link to her interview gets posted and immediately your ilk starts screaming shes nobody, shes a whore, shes an insignificant whistleblower who only worked for the FBI for 6 months... Like whistle blowing on government misdeeds is somehow a bad thing. But notice the approach to dispute her is character assassination, and nothing more.

Shes insignificant and wrong, yet her entire testimony from the 9/11 Commission gets redacted? Only true twoof would attempt to claim that.

So yea, only true twoofy idiots like you are the real targets of dis info, since you can't even tell the difference between debate and smear campaigns.

Hows the mail order Scandinavian pretend girlfriend doin? Give her my pretend best, catfish.

Insults Are Easier

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#2582 Mar 3, 2013
9/11 Myths, STUPID, is run by Mark Roberts from the JREF Forum

FYI - I know you are a lonely Loser, but get over it
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Like 9/11 Myths dot com? I website ran by one software engineer who cherry picks his one-sided information?
Now thats true twoof, catfish.
Truth, on the other hand, requires critical thought, honest analysis, and willingness to understand the bias of entities that operate within a system of corruption when analyzing the conclusions they reach.
Why do no national institutions that work with that system dispute the findings of NIST? Because they do not want to lose access to the system or the funding it provides. The same reason NIST did not want to question the evidence and data provided to it by those other government agencies, and the same reason the media in general also does not question it. If it did, it would lose that government access and find itself not receiving a seat at White House press conferences, and would be without content to sell to the advertisers who fund the politicians and make policies to begin with.
So its easier just to insult people or smear their character.
Take Sibel Edmonds, a link to her interview gets posted and immediately your ilk starts screaming shes nobody, shes a whore, shes an insignificant whistleblower who only worked for the FBI for 6 months... Like whistle blowing on government misdeeds is somehow a bad thing. But notice the approach to dispute her is character assassination, and nothing more.
Shes insignificant and wrong, yet her entire testimony from the 9/11 Commission gets redacted? Only true twoof would attempt to claim that.
So yea, only true twoofy idiots like you are the real targets of dis info, since you can't even tell the difference between debate and smear campaigns.
Hows the mail order Scandinavian pretend girlfriend doin? Give her my pretend best, catfish.
Insults Are Easier

Since: Feb 11

THE WORLD IS MY OYSTER

#2583 Mar 3, 2013
“People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges”

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#2584 Mar 3, 2013
United Airlines Flight 175
.
This flight was reported to be a Boeing 767, registration number N612UA, carrying 65 people, including the crew and five hijackers. It allegedly flew into the south tower of the WTC.
.
Once more, the government has yet to produce one serially controlled part from the crash site that would have dispelled any questions as to the identity of the specific airplane.
.
http://physics911.net/georgenelson/
.
Can you impugn George Nelson's character? Because you can not refute his factual claim that:
.
Once more, the government has yet to produce one serially controlled part from the crash site that would have dispelled any questions as to the identity of the specific airplane.
.
Setting aside for a moment whether or not they "had" to identify such parts, the fact that they did not still stands.
.
So you will have to find some other little thing to hang your mu shu pork hat on than whether or not it was useful.
.
Find it and then do your usual Ad Hom ridicule and childish name-calling and take your default winner trophy home and place it carefully next to all the others.
.
Jet Fuel ha ha h ha ha ha ha
.
That's A Good One Huh Eh !

titanium engines mu shu pork stickers

er mah gerd derga perskir dergs derpa derpa derpa

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#2585 Mar 3, 2013
American Airlines Flight 77
.
This was reported to be a Boeing 757, registration number N644AA, carrying 64 people, including the flight crew and five hijackers.
.
This aircraft, with a 125-foot wingspan, was reported to have crashed into the Pentagon, leaving an entry hole no more than 65 feet wide, and this is being extremely generous, especially since this measurement was taken after the wall and roof collapsed.
.
Following cool-down of the resulting fire, this crash site would have been very easy to collect enough time-change equipment within 15 minutes to positively identify the aircraft registry.
.
There was apparently some aerospace type of equipment found at the site but no attempt was made to produce serial numbers or to identify the specific parts found.
.
Some of the equipment removed from the building was actually hidden from public view.
.
And we all remember television scenes of lines of short-sleeved, white shirt and tie, nerdy Pentagon workers complete with black horn rimmed glasses and pocket protectors walking across the unburned grass with plastic bags, picking up every shard of wreckage they saw, active destroying evidence of what might have crashed there if anything.
.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ah ha ha
.
That's A Good One Huh Eh !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2586 Mar 3, 2013
The actual planes vanished into the Twilight Zone.

Give me a break!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2587 Mar 3, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Instead of an unsupported claim I will call it an unanswered question of fact.
.
Or a question of fact the FBI does not want to have to answer and can not be compelled to even acknowledge.
.
It's easy to hide behind the mantle of national security.
.
How convenient for the government so-called investigators who investigated themselves.
.
The fox is guarding the henhouse here.
.
But that's good enough for the bwunking believers on this forum.
.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h
.
That's A Good One Huh eh !
The planes were seen being boarded. They left the airports and were tracked by ATC and NORAD as well as being seen by other pilots. People made phone calls with were also monitored. Common sense says they went into the towers and the pentagon and the ground.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#2588 Mar 3, 2013
Nevertheless no pieces of the any of the 9/11 planes were ever forensically identified back to their extensive maintenance records.
.
And your response will be "so what?"
.
If the planes were tracked all the way, why were none of them ever intercepted by defensive forces?
.
There was plenty of time to do so if that was what NORAD wanted to do.
.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ah h
.
That's Really Funny Huh eh !

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Olds, Canada

#2589 Mar 4, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Like 9/11 Myths dot com? I website ran by one software engineer who cherry picks his one-sided information?
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
So its easier just to insult people or smear their character.
Uh huh.

That exemplifies you!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Olds, Canada

#2590 Mar 4, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Nevertheless no pieces of the any of the 9/11 planes were ever forensically identified back to their extensive maintenance records.
.
And your response will be "so what?"
.
If the planes were tracked all the way, why were none of them ever intercepted by defensive forces?
.
There was plenty of time to do so if that was what NORAD wanted to do.
.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ah h
.
That's Really Funny Huh eh !
Because it was in question which planes they were oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots glop?

How many other large passenger jets went missing that day?

And have you found anything that states the only way to identify a downed jet is by serial numbers on time change parts?

And could you point to examples of other jet crashes where this was done?

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots glop!
Charlie Sheen

Plattsmouth, NE

#2591 Mar 4, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Nevertheless no pieces of the any of the 9/11 planes were ever forensically identified back to their extensive maintenance records.
Please show us those records and show us that no requests were made to match debris to the records.
Charlie Sheen

Plattsmouth, NE

#2592 Mar 4, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
If the planes were tracked all the way, why were none of them ever intercepted by defensive forces?
.
There was plenty of time to do so if that was what NORAD wanted to do.
Why would they have been any faster on that day than NORADS record of a intercept of a plane with a working transponder?
Charlie Sheen

Plattsmouth, NE

#2593 Mar 4, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Still no proof these were the planes alleged to be the ones that were hijacked and flown into WTC 1 and 2 and the pentagon.
LMAO! Still no proof these 20 fake pilots could not execute a turn and hit a huge building? Thought not.
crickets

Clay City, KY

#2594 Mar 4, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Still crickets (aside from his rapidly flapping arm movements) from Ignorance is Bliss.
the crickets are because everyone knows you are a govie shill and they are tired of discussing anything with you, but in your blind stupidity you actually believe it means you have won. Or do you? No, I don't think you're really that stupid. Instead it is out of pure desperation that you are still posting and making a complete jackass out of yourself as a govie shill is your only means of making a living, which is why you and your ilk are on this forum 24/7.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#2595 Mar 4, 2013
The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft.
.
On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view.
.
The hard evidence would have included hundreds of critical time-change aircraft items, plus security videotapes that were confiscated by the FBI immediately following each tragic episode.
.
With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged.
.
Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious, but small hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged.
.
Regarding the planes that allegedly flew into the WTC towers, it is only just possible that heavy aircraft were involved in each incident, but to date no evidence has been produced that would add credence to the government’s alleged version of what actually caused the total destruction of the WTC buildings, let alone proving the identity of the aircraft.
.
It will soon be more than ten years since the tragic events of 9/11/01 unfolded, and still the general public has seen no physical evidence that should have been collected at each of the four crash sites,
.
(a routine requirement during mandatory investigations of each and every major aircraft crash.)
.
The National Transportation Safety Board has announced on its website that responsibility for the investigations and reports have been assigned to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, but there is no indication that mandatory investigations were ever conducted or that the reports of any investigations have been written.
.
http://physics911.net/georgenelson/
.
Not that it matters to anyone choosing to believe the govie version of this 9/11 Wag The Dog, False Flag Black Op For Political Gain, undertaken by TPTB.
.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha hah ah ha ha a h
.
That's A Good One Huh Eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#2596 Mar 4, 2013
25 Rules of Disinformation
.
14. Demand complete solutions. Avoid the issues by requiring opponents to solve the crime at hand completely, a ploy which works best for items qualifying for rule 10.
.
10. Associate opponent charges with old news. A derivative of the straw man usually, in any large-scale matter of high visibility, someone will make charges early on which can be or were already easily dealt with. Where it can be foreseen, have your own side raise a straw man issue and have it dealt with early on as part of the initial contingency plans. Subsequent charges, regardless of validity or new ground uncovered, can usually them be associated with the original charge and dismissed as simply being a rehash without need to address current issues — so much the better whether or not the opponent is or was involved with the original source.
.
18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents. If you can’t do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent. Not only will you avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if their emotional response addresses the issue, you can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how “sensitive they are to criticism”.
.
If you can not refute the evidence, dismiss the source, then use Ad Hominem attacks and
ridicule the poster presenting the information, and call it good.
.
Sound familiar ?
.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha h
.
That’s A Good One Huh Eh !
INTOBEASTED YOUR ASS 2013

Kitty Hawk, NC

#2597 Mar 4, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
Anton Vodvarka, Lt. FDNY retired 1978, nowhere near the WTC on 9/11
<quoted text>
You were no where near the WTC but to read your dumbass post you are mesmerizing your own psyche into hallucinating that you have all the answers.

You don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min June VanDerMark 599,683
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min GREAT DAY OF ARMA... 40,881
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min It aint necessari... 864,671
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 min GREAT DAY OF ARMA... 612,907
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 min rohit 455
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 min Neelakaran 7,500
Is Obama Really Black? (Jul '09) 1 min I am me 34
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min RiccardoFire 6,471
The Christian Atheist debate 24 min Lbj 1,996
More from around the web