No

Don't know

Possibly

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2470 Feb 28, 2013
Psyops wrote:
<quoted text>Toilet water is what is known as a psyops (psychological operations) agent. He posted as a pretend truther initially to see what truthers are thinking and then proceeded to reverse his position in full support of the official govie fairytale by saying that he was mistaken in his initial position. He is stupid enough to actually believe people are stupid enough to go along with his obvious psyops. What a buffoon. I never realized they would actually hire psyops agents that are this stupid.
Actually they pay more for hard headed deceitful people without morals. Since their pool to hire from is only filled with idiots who are willing to do a job like that to begin with, they figure they might as well see how low they can push it to test the effectiveness of daytime television and cable news.

They tell their friends they are software engineers, while they sit in a dingy cubicle in downtown Lincoln, Nebraska... Spreading lies and ridicule that only pimple faced geek losers understand from their own cubicle in Cleveland.

im a Wall Street broker, MORON!

"torture" does not influence testimony.

and NIST is scientific method, prove destroying evidence isnt a cover up.

The media isn't controlled, puddin.

Ive already disproven the conspiracy, but I don't feel like looking it up to explain it again, illiterate.

3 straight pages of copy/paste spam.

Bingo!

Just another days work for the immoral troll, and the no-life parrots who are influenced by them. If you think trolls are sad, imagine the poor saps who are influenced by them.

Makes me shudder.

Insults Are Easier

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#2471 Mar 1, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets recap what I said from your dishonest list...
1.) The newspaper misunderstanding was simply because I googled steel melting in office fires myself, without reading the actual articles that you were referencing that I did not see when I brought up plated steel. I told you that at the time but your dishonesty prevented you and prevents you from acknowledging it. Your quote I was responding to at the time did not include your newspaper links.
Lets dismantle your silly little lies, shall we?

Now of course your excuse for blurting out "steel plating" after I'd ruined your little "molten steel" meme by showing that these reports are very common in fires was that you'd done your own search and found representative stories which were riddled with references to steel plating.

The problems are, a) you reference MY post in your response and b) there is no validation for your claim that you found multiple articles referencing plated steel.
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, go back and address my posts about "molten steel".
Particularly the ones citing past news stories covering other fires which also mentioned molten steel.
Funny how you refuse to address on topic posts which destroy your delusions then whine about people being off topic eh vulgar-tommy?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
<quoted text>
Except those stories reference steel that is plated and an office fire melted the plating.
And those building didn't symmetrically completely collapse and at no point did they free fall.
And NIST didn't provide a cover up for those investigations as it did for 9/11.
But debunking is hard and
Insults Are Easier
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

Now there's nothing vague or ambiguous about that. Youclaimed that "those" articles referenced plated steel and "those" articles were the ones I referred to in my post.

Your little concocted story about "those" articles ebing onces you found during your own search started AFTER I called your silly bluff and to date you still haven't supported your transperantly blatant lie by showing even one of these mythological articles referencing plated steel.

It's justb so funny that I can repeat exactly what you say and you call it a "mischaracterization ". I think what it is is that when your own bs is repeated back to you, you realise how utterly stupid it is and reflexively react to mitigate the damage you'd just done to your credibility but mouthing such an inane reply.

Calgary, Canada

#2472 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
2.) I never said plated steel causes the steel underneath to melt differently than normal. Again your ignorant dishonesty makes you attribute that to me so you can appear smart.
Lie #2.

You were, again, caught in your own web of deceit when I kept pressing you to validate your claim about "plated steel" and explain why plating would have an effect on the melting point.

Of course the idea is preposterious and such a preposterious lie can only be defended by more lies...your specialty!
<quoted text>
Well anti-truth, plated steel has melted in office fires, but the point is steel never has. Your two examples of steel melting were causes by steel failing by a fuel fed fire. At WTC, the aircraft exploded, burning off the fuel rapidly. Did you see a cloud of unburnt fuel cascading down on the street below? No, because it was consumed in the fireball.
So who's the liar? Never mind, liar.
Again, your comment is not vague or ambiguous in any way, you clearly state that plated steel melts in fires but non-plated steel doesn't.

This goes well past an implication that steel thats plated has a different melting point than non-plated steel to a proclamation that it is so because you said it.

Again too, no validation. Still no articles to support your original lie.

Nothing but the wretch of your bs floating in the air.

Calgary, Canada

#2473 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
3.) I never claimed molten steel alone is indicative of cd, I only claimed it was one aspect of many that indicates cd. Free fall, NIST not mentioning witness accounts or physically examining any WTC 7 material, etc. NIST denied the witnesses claimed to see molten steel is indicative of them knowing the significance of steel being melted coupled with other factors that point to controlled demolition.
Your most recent lie told to defend twoof which, of course is made soley of lies and can onlt be defended by such.

Now of course because you've been called on it, you've added the qualifier, "molten steel ALONE", hoping this can give you some much needed wiggle room to avoid ended up the fool once again.

But alas, that's just wishful thinking.

Your totally unambiguous comment,
<quoted text>
Does it? Unfortunately, you are just making stuff up, again, because nowhere in the NIST report does it claim steel melted at all, and it even went so far to ignore reports of melted steel, because NIST at least understood the consequences of finding melted steel would point to controlled demolition.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TAR7J0U...

(Love the part about "making stuff up btw. It's so fitting since that's exactly what you're doing!)

Again, this is extremely straight forward. You made the claim. You fail to support the claim. Additional qualifiers like "free fall" being another indicator for cd do not add to the claim as they are also unsupported.

The more you talk Ignorance, the more you support my claim that twoof is a lie that can only be defended by telling more lies!

And that is in no way a mischaracterization of your claims and statements.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#2474 Mar 1, 2013
My favorite line from this idiot is NIST at least understood the consequences of finding melted steel would point to controlled demolition.

Now for the one 1,000,000th time how the hell does melted steel would point to controlled demolition ??

Show us one other CD where there was melted steel ??

What dopes come up with this shit ??
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Your most recent lie told to defend twoof which, of course is made soley of lies and can onlt be defended by such.
Now of course because you've been called on it, you've added the qualifier, "molten steel ALONE", hoping this can give you some much needed wiggle room to avoid ended up the fool once again.
But alas, that's just wishful thinking.
Your totally unambiguous comment,
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TAR7J0U...
(Love the part about "making stuff up btw. It's so fitting since that's exactly what you're doing!)
Again, this is extremely straight forward. You made the claim. You fail to support the claim. Additional qualifiers like "free fall" being another indicator for cd do not add to the claim as they are also unsupported.
The more you talk Ignorance, the more you support my claim that twoof is a lie that can only be defended by telling more lies!
And that is in no way a mischaracterization of your claims and statements.

Calgary, Canada

#2475 Mar 1, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Regarding NIST and the amount of steel, out of all that was visually examined, kept for study,
1) Identification would be extremely important in that key to understanding collapse initiation would include steel from the area where collapse actually initiated.
According to Ignorances own post, NIST adhered to this principal.
2) Consider the shear volume of steel not in the impact or collapse initiation zones. Now couple that with issues regarding identification to location in the as built orientation.
Now consider that pieces saved for further study should show signs of failure mode to be useful in accomplishing NIST's mandate.
The pool continues to shrink.
3) Much of the recovered steel was subjected to additional damage due to the force imparted on them from the collapse as well as fire damage from the fires in the resultant rubble pile.
Investigators would require steel not subjected to additional fire or heat input to accurately estimate pre-collapse using indicators such as cracking and spalling of coatings found on the steel.
4) PMI (positive material identification) was used to confirm steel grades were in accordance to ASTM standards. PMI tests chemical composition by vaporizing then analyzing a small amount if material.
Any residue left by explosives or incendiaries would loudly proclaim its presence if it existed.
Que hand waving and unintelligible blather from TEAM TWOOF.
Crickets

Calgary, Canada

#2476 Mar 1, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
My favorite line from this idiot is NIST at least understood the consequences of finding melted steel would point to controlled demolition.
Now for the one 1,000,000th time how the hell does melted steel would point to controlled demolition ??
Show us one other CD where there was melted steel ??
What dopes come up with this shit ??
<quoted text>
I know, it's like they can't see that without some sort of validation, their entire charade falls apart into a pile of stupid.

But being what he is, he'll attempt to lie his way around it without ever addressing the requirment for supporting data all the while whining that NIST didn't do what he CAN'T do...when they really did.

Calgary, Canada

#2477 Mar 1, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
cheese, Now that you have said it all, are you going to shut up?
Absolutely dishonest voting. Let's see your inside topix shill fix up this voting on "Was 9/11 a conspiracy??"
yes 37,964
74%
no 10,809
21%
well, im not sure 2,201
There is no judging with 300 next to it What gives shill?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah aha
That's A Good One Heh Eh !
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Still trying to get that one past elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots glop?

Was 911 a conspiracy?

Yes, by Islamic terrorists.

Derp.

Canada

#2478 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>Exactly? You mean like all forms of mainstream media that sell advertising?

The precedent was set early when the first scientists who spoke out were fired from their jobs, that was chilling to anyone else thinking about doing it too.

But logic always escapes you too, eh?

You government worshipping religious fanatic.

You ignorance is my bliss.

Insults Are Easier
No, I was referring to idiots like you, wendy and elevator bog-sheep.

Canada

#2479 Mar 1, 2013
Timesten wrote:
Was 911 an Inside Job
No 5,293 58%
YES 3,679 40%
Possibly 36 0%
Don't know 28 0%
Current Total 9,036

No manipulation eh?
Read
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T80OHV1...
I know eh!

There's no way there's 3000+ twoofers here!

It's like when you encouraged your tree fort buddies to "vote often" on polls you'd started about me.
The Drooling Porky Pig

Santa Cruz, CA

#2480 Mar 1, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I know eh!
There's no way there's 3000+ twoofers here!
It's like when you encouraged your tree fort buddies to "vote often" on polls you'd started about me.
TWOOFERS are playing catch up right now. LMAO

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#2481 Mar 1, 2013
You Morons have been playing catch up since 2002
The Drooling Porky Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
TWOOFERS are playing catch up right now. LMAO
The Drooling Porky Pig

Santa Cruz, CA

#2482 Mar 1, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
You Morons have been playing catch up since 2002
<quoted text>
TWOOFERs tend to be a little slow. LMAO
good morning buffoons

Richmond, KY

#2483 Mar 1, 2013
I see the mis/disinfo psyops buffoons are out in full force again today. One would think that at some point they would realize they have been outed and are only making complete jackasses out of themselves parroting the govie fairytale while at the same time looking pathetically desperate still trying to engage truthers in a debate which no one is interested in anymore. The truth is out and there is nothing you buffoons can do about it.
The Drooling Porky Pig

Santa Cruz, CA

#2484 Mar 1, 2013
good morning buffoons wrote:
I see the mis/disinfo psyops buffoons are out in full force again today. One would think that at some point they would realize they have been outed and are only making complete jackasses out of themselves parroting the govie fairytale while at the same time looking pathetically desperate still trying to engage truthers in a debate which no one is interested in anymore. The truth is out and there is nothing you buffoons can do about it.
You have any evidence to back up your spurious claims?

There is no debate because you have nothing.
good morning

Richmond, KY

#2485 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You have any evidence to back up your spurious claims?
There is no debate because you have nothing.
there's no debate because it's over and you shills are just desperately beating a dead horse. Why don't you go back to the other 9/11 thread and read all about it. There's over 230,000 posts there. That should keep you busy for a while.
You see, the good thing about being on the side of truth is that it takes very little effort to defend because it stands fine on its own even in silence. Lies, on the other hand, takes great effort to defend, which is why you shills are all over this thread. Truth is silent now, while your lies remain loud and boisterous. But go ahead and keep doing what you're doing, no one will stop you guys from making complete jackasses out of yourselves.

Canada

#2486 Mar 1, 2013
good morning buffoons wrote:
Go back to sleep junkie.

Canada

#2487 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>TWOOFERS are playing catch up right now. LMAO
Too bad these idiotic polls don't reflect reality eh?

But that is quite funny, twoof is so concerned with winning an irrelevant point that they miss the fact that to date there's still not one scientific organization on earth that supports them.

Way to go twoof!

Canada

#2488 Mar 1, 2013
good morning wrote:
<quoted text>there's no debate because it's over and you shills are just desperately beating a dead horse. Why don't you go back to the other 9/11 thread and read all about it. There's over 230,000 posts there. That should keep you busy for a while.
You see, the good thing about being on the side of truth is that it takes very little effort to defend because it stands fine on its own even in silence. Lies, on the other hand, takes great effort to defend, which is why you shills are all over this thread. Truth is silent now, while your lies remain loud and boisterous. But go ahead and keep doing what you're doing, no one will stop you guys from making complete jackasses out of yourselves.
Kids, this ^ is your brain on drugs.

Don't do drugs!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2489 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
They tell their friends they are software engineers, while they sit in a dingy cubicle in downtown Lincoln, Nebraska
Sorry, I'm a ways away from Lincoln, but since the above is a claim what is the address of this office?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Ringo 31,739
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min Michael 687,433
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr ChromiuMan 6,496
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 1 hr Love Trump 9
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr SmokinJoe 4,319
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr another viewer 987,442
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 2 hr Neil_Hines 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) Sep 21 River Tam 619,794
More from around the web