No

Don't know

Possibly

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2449 Feb 28, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>How many more do you want, I have many more, and since you want proof, can you give me the names of those 20 pilots that claim hitting the Twin Towers would be impossible.(LMFAO, Because they were too small of targets?)
At 450 knots, those towers and the Pentagon were extremely small targets, especially for amateur pilots.

Again, logic escapes you.

Trial by newspaper... Thats really compelling, under oath and everything. Can you imagine what Bin Ladens trial would have been like? Smart move by the government destroying that evidence too.

I was in the paper and they got my age wrong, what does that tell you? Probably nothin in your world, huh Charlie?

I like the one where the gardener saw the plane then felt the explosion, makes my point exactly how liars lie when claiming hundreds saw a plane actually striking the Pentagon.

The military pilot from the AWACS aircraft saw a silvery object through the haze, and assumed it was the American Airlines jet. Could have been a cruise missile from the distance and conditions he viewed it from.

The claim hundreds saw the plane strike the Pentagon is simply not true. Some allegedly saw a plane, some saw the explosion, a few dozen claimed to see the plane actually strike the Pentagon.

So next time you mindlessly spam, at least provide us some eggs, Charlie, since you are incapable of writing your own words, or thinking your own thoughts. And that my spammy friend is the essence of being a sheep.

WastOfWater thinks you just wasted your life and obviously need to get laid. Now shes rolling on the floor hysterically laughing her fat ass off.

As the Canadian claps.

Insults Are Easier

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#2450 Feb 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. His childish personal attack only shows he has no real evidence proving the official version of the events wrong.
Exactly, if twoof was evidence based, they'd be able to attract something other than charlatans looking to fleece the flock and gullible fools willing to be fleeced.

Canada

#2451 Feb 28, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Lets recap what I said from your dishonest list...

1.) The newspaper misunderstanding was simply because I googled steel melting in office fires myself, without reading the actual articles that you were referencing that I did not see when I brought up plated steel. I told you that at the time but your dishonesty prevented you and prevents you from acknowledging it. Your quote I was responding to at the time did not include your newspaper links.

2.) I never said plated steel causes the steel underneath to melt differently than normal. Again your ignorant dishonesty makes you attribute that to me so you can appear smart.

3.) I never claimed molten steel alone is indicative of cd, I only claimed it was one aspect of many that indicates cd. Free fall, NIST not mentioning witness accounts or physically examining any WTC 7 material, etc. NIST denied the witnesses claimed to see molten steel is indicative of them knowing the significance of steel being melted coupled with other factors that point to controlled demolition.

4.) NIST did not follow observation, physical evidence, repeatability in physical testing as no physical evidence of WTC 7 were available to them. This is exactly what the scientific method isnt all about.

5.) I implied if you know the temperature, you can determine the type of metal by color. NIST used this method to claim the metal was aluminum with office material mixed sparking from the corner of WTC before collapse.

You look at everything in a vacuum and take everything out of context to make your dishonest points, Dudley DoWrong. No wonder you believe WasteOfWater's "explanation" for just being "stupid" when she believed Larry Silverstein was the mastermind behind 9/11 before Charlie Sheen troll convinced her that 9/11 wasn't a conspiracy because the risk was not worth the reward to Larry Silverstein.

She entered the conspiracy thread pretending to be a truther with the intent to pretend to believe straw mam positions to be able to shoot them down a few days later to make truth look stupid. It was always obvious what her intent was even before she admitted to it, and showed a person who never understood what truth was in the first place.

Now she thanks you for me childishly attacking her? Oh, the poor victim who constantly attacks others and rolls on the floor laughing her fat ass off... I feel so bad for that liar.

You government worshipping religious fanatic.

Insults Are Easier
Oh Ignorance!

You have opened the door wide to be humiliated once again!

It's a little too cumbersome to find the relevant posts from my phone so I'll have to do this later, but it'll be such fun!

And btw, I was asking you to support your claims, not make silly excuses for them...you've done enough of that already!

And I even forgot about the one regarding free fall. Care to support, using science of course, that free fall and/or molten steel has any bearing on the cause for collapse initiation?

And data that suggests free fall is not achievable in a collapse caused by fire?

This is your big chance to get back at us big meanies Ignorance!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2452 Feb 28, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, if twoof was evidence based, they'd be able to attract something other than charlatans looking to fleece the flock and gullible fools willing to be fleeced.
Exactly? You mean like all forms of mainstream media that sell advertising?

The precedent was set early when the first scientists who spoke out were fired from their jobs, that was chilling to anyone else thinking about doing it too.

But logic always escapes you too, eh?

You ignorance is my bliss.

Insults Are Easier

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#2453 Feb 28, 2013
When pigs fly.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha h
Funnier Than pig Logic Huh Eh !

Canada

#2454 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>Exactly? You mean like all forms of mainstream media that sell advertising?

The precedent was set early when the first scientists who spoke out were fired from their jobs, that was chilling to anyone else thinking about doing it too.

But logic always escapes you too, eh?

You ignorance is my bliss.

Insults Are Easier
Lets see Ignorance, you're the one who claimed velocity and acceleration are interchangeable terms for describing motion.

You're the one who continues to claim molten steel and/or free fall are indicators for controlled demolition yet can't present a science based argument for it.

You're the one who claims NIST's reports are unscientific even though FEA's are science based AND are used by scientists daily.

You're the one who doesn't seem to understand what "unambiguously identified" means.

You're the one who, although obviously scientifically illiterate, thinks he can discern good science from bad.

You're the one who has never encouraged anyone without the relevant knowledge to speak with structural engineers.

And you're the one with the wholly faith based argument.

But my logic is flawed.

Uh huh...perhaps you should go back to questioning Obamas birth certificate Ignorance, that's more your speed.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2455 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
You just cant stop lying can you? I doubt you even know the difference at this point.
Or are you trying to mess with people again?
Hundreds of people did not witness the plane striking the Pentagon. Most either saw a plane flying towards the Pentagon at low altitude, or saw an explosion, very few claimed to witness both.
But I doubt for a liar such as yourself, that this would be an honest mistake, as honesty is as foreign to you as logic.
And why for you
Insults Are Easier
Hair splitting. If the plane was seen flying toward the Pentagon then it hit the Pentagon meat-head.

The communication of the C130 pilot.

"The pilot, Lt. Col. Steven O'Brien, told them it was a Boeing 757 or 767, and its silver fuselage meant it was probably an American Airlines jet. He had difficulty picking out the airplane in the "East Coast haze", but then saw a "huge" fireball, and initially assumed it had hit the ground. Approaching the Pentagon, he saw the impact site on the building's west side and reported to Reagan control, "Looks like that aircraft crashed into the Pentagon, sir".

How about Terrance Kean?

Terrance Kean, who lived in a nearby apartment building, heard the noise of loud jet engines, glanced out his window, and saw a "very, very large passenger jet". He watched "it just plow right into the side of the Pentagon. The nose penetrated into the portico. And then it sort of disappeared, and there was fire and smoke everywhere."[54]Tim Timmerman, who is a pilot himself, noticed American Airlines markings on the aircraft as he saw it hit the Pentagon.[55] Other drivers on Washington Boulevard, Interstate 395, and Columbia Pike witnessed the crash, as did people in Pentagon City, Crystal City, and other nearby locations.[50]

How about the crime scene investigation?

Remains that were recovered from the Pentagon were photographed, and turned over to the Armed Forces Medical Examiner office, located at Dover Air Force Base in Delaware. The medical examiner's office was able to identify remains belonging to 179 of the victims.[80] Investigators eventually identified 184 of the 189 people who died in the attack.[81] The remains of the five hijackers were identified through a process of elimination, and were turned over as evidence to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).[82] On September 21, the ACFD relinquished control of the crime scene to the FBI. The Washington Field Office, National Capital Response Squad (NCRS), and the Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) led the crime scene investigation at the Pentagon.[63]

You are a total Jackass!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airline...

#2456 Feb 28, 2013
None of the allegedly hijacked aircraft ever had any serial numbered pieces of wreckage identified back to the extensive maintenance records kept of all commercial aircraft.
The FBI is in charge of this criminal investigation and they won't release these serial numbered parts information citing national security reasons.
How convenient.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahah

Location hidden

#2457 Feb 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
None of the allegedly hijacked aircraft ever had any serial numbered pieces of wreckage identified back to the extensive maintenance records kept of all commercial aircraft.
The FBI is in charge of this criminal investigation and they won't release these serial numbered parts information citing national security reasons.
How convenient.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahah
So what? They were seen leaving the airports and tracked on radar as well as seen by other pilots. WTF did they go if not into the targets?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#2458 Feb 28, 2013
Was 911 an Inside Job
No 5,293 58%
YES 3,679 40%
Possibly 36 0%
Don't know 28 0%
Current Total 9,036

No manipulation eh?
Read
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T80OHV1...

#2459 Feb 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? They were seen leaving the airports and tracked on radar as well as seen by other pilots. WTF did they go if not into the targets?
Someone killed your mom. It doesn't matter who did it. She's dead. Get over it.
Who saw them?
Who tracked them on radar? For how long?
What pilots saw them?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah ah
That's A Funny One Huh Eh !

#2460 Feb 28, 2013
The roof line of the North Tower of the World Trade Center is shown to have been in constant downward acceleration until it disappeared.
A downward acceleration of the falling upper block implies a downward net force, which requires that the upward resistive force was less than the
weight of the block.
Therefore the downward force exerted by the falling
block must also have been less than its weight..
Since the lower section of the building was designed to support several times the weight of the upper block, the reduced force exerted by the falling block was insufficient to crush the lower section of the building.
Therefore the falling block could not have acted as a "pile driver." The downward acceleration of the upper block can be understood as a consequence of, not the cause of, the disintegration of the lower section of the building.
Where's the piledriver ?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One Huh Eh !
Psyops

Winchester, KY

#2461 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Then on a dime, she reversed her position and is now the jackass you see trolling today.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The disinfo never sleeps, does it WasteOfWater?
The official story, a fairy tale of liars, for liars.
Insults Are Easier
Toilet water is what is known as a psyops (psychological operations) agent. He posted as a pretend truther initially to see what truthers are thinking and then proceeded to reverse his position in full support of the official govie fairytale by saying that he was mistaken in his initial position. He is stupid enough to actually believe people are stupid enough to go along with his obvious psyops. What a buffoon. I never realized they would actually hire psyops agents that are this stupid.
Psyops

Winchester, KY

#2462 Feb 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU already, everyone knows you are nothing but an obvious psyops buffoon

#2464 Feb 28, 2013
9/11 was an inside job.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h ha
That's A Good Joke Huh Eh !

#2465 Feb 28, 2013
How to neutralize illuminati disinformation agents on the internet
There are plenty of government and illuminati agents whose job is to manipulate information on the internet. They are fairly easy to spot because they have only a few tools at their disposal: insults, lies and lies mixed with truth.
Sound familiar ?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h
That's Still A Good One Huh Eh !

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#2466 Feb 28, 2013
Not according to the poll Dick Weed
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
9/11 was an inside job.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h ha
That's A Good Joke Huh Eh !

Location hidden

#2467 Feb 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone killed your mom. It doesn't matter who did it. She's dead. Get over it.
Who saw them?
Who tracked them on radar? For how long?
What pilots saw them?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah ah
That's A Funny One Huh Eh !
I already posted the C-130 pilot and also a news helicopter. There were communications between ATC and other pilots. The planes couldn't go through the air space undetected by radar except when flying below. Flying below is obvious to people on the ground. It is truly amazing your lack of thought about any of this in your personal quest to prove your fantasy.

Location hidden

#2468 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
At 450 knots, those towers and the Pentagon were extremely small targets, especially for amateur pilots.
Again, logic escapes you.
Trial by newspaper... Thats really compelling, under oath and everything. Can you imagine what Bin Ladens trial would have been like? Smart move by the government destroying that evidence too.
I was in the paper and they got my age wrong, what does that tell you? Probably nothin in your world, huh Charlie?
I like the one where the gardener saw the plane then felt the explosion, makes my point exactly how liars lie when claiming hundreds saw a plane actually striking the Pentagon.
The military pilot from the AWACS aircraft saw a silvery object through the haze, and assumed it was the American Airlines jet. Could have been a cruise missile from the distance and conditions he viewed it from.
The claim hundreds saw the plane strike the Pentagon is simply not true. Some allegedly saw a plane, some saw the explosion, a few dozen claimed to see the plane actually strike the Pentagon.
So next time you mindlessly spam, at least provide us some eggs, Charlie, since you are incapable of writing your own words, or thinking your own thoughts. And that my spammy friend is the essence of being a sheep.
WastOfWater thinks you just wasted your life and obviously need to get laid. Now shes rolling on the floor hysterically laughing her fat ass off.
As the Canadian claps.
Insults Are Easier
Not really but welcome to Fantasy Island, home to the TWOOFERS.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#2469 Feb 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
How to neutralize illuminati disinformation agents on the internet
There are plenty of government and illuminati agents whose job is to manipulate information on the internet. They are fairly easy to spot because they have only a few tools at their disposal: insults, lies and lies mixed with truth.
Sound familiar ?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h
That's Still A Good One Huh Eh !
Our cover is blown..bugger

I hope my next assignment isn't the moon landings cover up.Those twoofers have all most cracked it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min onemale 286,427
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Pres Donald J Tru... 122,623
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min 07 Mustang 6,514
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min confrinting with ... 681,514
O.J. and Paula...June 11,1994: Malice Aforethou... 50 min Pres Donald J Tru... 9
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Here For Now 619,432
Why are most white people so arrogant? (Apr '10) 8 hr Daniel 1,024
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 hr Gabriel 982,157
More from around the web