YES

No

Don't know

Possibly

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2429 Feb 28, 2013
15. ANLAUF, DEB & JEFF
{Mrs. Deb Anlauf, resident of Colfax, Wisconsin, was in her 14th floor of the Sheraton Hotel, located 1.6 mile from the explosion, immediately West of the Navy Annex when} she heard a "loud roar... Suddenly I saw this Plane right outside my window.... You felt like you could touch it; it was that close.
"Then it shot straight across from where we are and flew right into the Pentagon. It was just this Huge Fireball that crashed into the wall (of the Pentagon). When it hit, the whole hotel shook."
"Area woman watched as Pentagon exploded," by Julian Emerson and Eric Lindquist,{Wisconsin} Leader-Telegram, 9/12/01
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2430 Feb 28, 2013
16. BAUER, GARY
Gary Bauer, a Former Presidential Candidate, driving into Washington, D.C. that morning, to a Press Conference on capitol Hill. "I was in a massive traffic jam, hadn't moved more than a hundred yards in twenty minutes.... I had just passed the closest place the Pentagon is to the exit on 395.. when all of a sudden I heard the roar of a Jet Engine.
"I looked at the Woman sitting in the Car next to me. She had this startled look on her face. We were all thinking the same thing. We looked out the front of our windows to try to see the Plane, and it wasn't until a few seconds later that we realized the Jet was coming up behind us on that major highway. And it veered to the right into the Pentagon. The blast literally rocked all of our Cars."
"Gary Bauer Identifies the Enemy at MFI Banquet - Was Eyewitness to Pentagon Explosion," by Amy Contrada; Massachusetts News, December 2001
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2431 Feb 28, 2013
17. BELL, MICKEY
The Jet cam in from the South and banked left as it entered the Building, narrowly missing the Singleton Electric Trailer and the on-site Foreman, Mickey Bell....
Bell who had been less than 100 feet from the initial impact of the Plane, was nearly struck by one of the Plane's wings as it sped by him...
The full impact of the closeness of the crash wasn't realized until Coworkers noticed damage to Bell's work vehicle. He had Plastic and Rivets from an Airplane imbedded in its Sheet Metal, but Bell had no idea what had happened.
"NECA Members and Electricians Narrowly Escape Death At Pentagon, National Electrical Contractors Association, 9/13/01
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2432 Feb 28, 2013
21. CAMPO, OMAR
Omar Campo, a Salvadorean, was cutting the grass on the other side of the road when the Plane flew over his head.
"It was a Passenger Plane. I think an American Airways Plane," Mr. Campo said. "I was cutting the grass and it came in screaming over my head. I felt the impact. The whole ground shook and the whole area was full of fire. I could never imagine I would see anything like that here."
"'Everyone was screaming, crying, running. It's like a war zone," by Julian Borger, Duncan Campbell, Charlie Porter and Stuart Millar, The Guardian, 9/12/01
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2433 Feb 28, 2013
22. CISSELL, JAMES R.
As Former Cincinnatian James r. Cissell sat in traffic on a Virginia Interstate by the Pentagon...he saw the blur of a Commercial Jet and wondered why it was flying so low. "right about the time it was crossing over the highway, it kind of dawned on me what was happening," said Cissell...
In the next blink of an eye, he realized he had a front-row seat to History, as the Plane plowed into the Pentagon, sending a Fireball exploding into the air and scattering debris -- including a tire rim suspected of belonging to the Airplane -- past his Car....
"Out of my peripheral vision," Cissell said, "I saw this Plane comin in and it was low -- and getting lower.
"If you couldn't touch it from standing on the highway, you could by standing on your Car." ...
He remembers the Helipad the Plane flew over before smacking into the Pentagon was close enough to him that "I could have thrown a baseball at it and hit it." ...
"It came in in a perfectly straight line," he said.
"It didn't slow down. I want to say it accelerated. It just shot straight in.
"'I saw the faces of some of the passengers'," by Kimball Perry, Cincinnati Post, 9/12/01
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2434 Feb 28, 2013
24. COOK, SCOTT P.
I had just scanned the sky and the scene one more time, and turned to Ray. We were talking about the need for a swift response to this Attack (we were already talking about Bin Laden) when Ray leapt to one side, his face instantly animated beyond anything I had ever seen.
"They just hit the Pentagon!"
I turned. Rising up from the right corner of the Pentagon's mass was a Gigantic Spherical Orange Mass, the flames oddly bright and vivid in the clear direct sunlight. I stepped to the window, and instinctively put my hand to the glass. Verle and Ray were quickly on either side of me. A few seconds after the explosion, the glass rattled and a dull boom shook the room....
We didn't know what kind of Plane had hit the Pentagon, or where it had hit. Later, we were told that it was a 757 out of Dulles, which had come up the river in back of our Building, turned sharply over the Capitol, ran past the White House and the Washinton Monument, up the river to Rosslyn, then dropped to treetop level and ran down Washington Boulevard to the Pentagon.
"September 11, 2001," by Scott P. Cook
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2435 Feb 28, 2013
25. DUBILL, BOB
Every morning for years Bob Dubill drove past the Pentagon on his way to work at USA Today.
He was passing the Building the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, when he saw a Jetliner fly over the roadway. It filled his field of vision. The Jet was 40-feet off the ground speeding toward the Pentagon.
"The wheels were up and I knew that this Plane was not heading for National Airport," he said. "This Plane was going to slam into the Pentagon. I steeled myself for the explosion."
"St. Bona Pulitzer winners share 9/11 experiences," by John T. Eberth, The Times Herald (Olean, NY), 9/19/02
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2436 Feb 28, 2013
29. ELLIOTT, BRUCE
Former Ammunition Plant Official...Col. Bruce Elliott...watched...as a Hijacked 757 Airliner crashed into the Nerve Center of the U.S. Military Command.
Elliott,...said he had just left the Pentagon and was about to board a shuttle van in a south parking lot when he saw the Plane approach and slam into the West side of the Structure.
"I looked to my left and saw the Plane coming in....
"It was like a Kamikaze Pilot." ...
He said the Craft clipped a utility pole guide wire, which may have slowed it sown a bit before it crashed into the Building and bust into flames.
"Attack on America - Commander saw Pentagon crash," by Dennis J. Carroll, The Hawk Eye, 9/13-14/01
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2437 Feb 28, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Hundreds of people did not witness the plane striking the Pentagon. Most either saw a plane flying towards the Pentagon at low altitude, or saw an explosion, very few claimed to witness both.
How many more do you want, I have many more, and since you want proof, can you give me the names of those 20 pilots that claim hitting the Twin Towers would be impossible.(LMFAO, Because they were too small of targets?)

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2438 Feb 28, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Can you name the 20 pilots who you claim could not have hit the towers, speaking of lying!
No, because I never claimed it.

And I told you this before but you are equally as dishonest as WasteOfWater. Are you two related?

Liars gotta lie, huh Charlie?

The tactics of dis info include attributing quotes or interpretations to people that they never said, or never implied. They will also conflate conspiracies together such as including holocaust denial with 9/11 truth to make 9/11 truth to appear racist in order to smear it, because they must, as facts are not on their side.

Thats why Charlie keeps asking me about 20 pilots, or why CowardsPeeOnReality asks me why I hide my ISP. Their intention is to smear, nothing more.

Thats why

Insults Are Easier

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#2439 Feb 28, 2013

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#2440 Feb 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. The actual flight was seen crashing into the Pentagon by hundreds of people and one pilot.
Would you mind cutting and pasting those 100 names and oh yeah the name of that one pilot?
Oh and a couple of shots taken by the many video cameras all around the Pentagon.
That would help a lot.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One Huh Eh !

#2441 Feb 28, 2013
Charlie "bad cheese" Sheen has an active imagination.
And no references. Still looking for those 20 pilots eh !

#2442 Feb 28, 2013
Ever hear of remote controlled passenger airliners.
https://www.google.com/search...
Crashing a Boeing 727 passenger jet in Mexican desert for documentary
The 170-seat Boeing 727 jet was abandoned by its pilot, who ejected, and flown by remote control from another plane into the ground.
http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/channel-4-crash-passen...

And the remote technology was available way before September 11 2001.
The first pilotless aircraft were built during and shortly after World War I. Leading the way, using A. M. Low's radio control techniques, was the "Aerial Target" of 1916
By the end of the Vietnam War, the potential for Remotely Piloted Vehicle (RPV) technology began gaining momentum and in 1972, the National Association of Remotely Piloted Vehicles (NARPV) was created to promote and advance this rapidly growing industry.

By the late 1970's, RPV's became known as Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAVs), but the newly recognized term "unmanned" encompassed more than just air vehicles. Growing developments in the ground, maritime and space arenas caused the organization to broaden its reach and in 1978, the NARPV expanded its focus and services to create a community that included all unmanned systems disciplines. The community became known as the Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems (AUVS).

Through the 80s and 90s, AUVS mirrored the fast pace of growth of the unmanned systems industry, and the demand for the organization's services began to reach globally. In 1996, AUVS adopted an international focus and became the Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI).
AUVSI continues as the hub of the global unmanned systems and robotics community. Through communication, education, advocacy, awareness and leadership, the organization continues to promote and support the unmanned systems and robotics industry.
http://www.auvsi.org/Home/History

#2443 Feb 28, 2013
Hi Dr_Zorderz.... How are you doing.

#2444 Feb 28, 2013
And isn't it strange there were other aircrafts in the vicinity of all 3 crash sites.

From the above post...
flown by remote control from another plane into the ground.

That's how they did it shills

#2445 Feb 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you mind cutting and pasting those 100 names and oh yeah the name of that one pilot?
Oh and a couple of shots taken by the many video cameras all around the Pentagon.
That would help a lot.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One Huh Eh !
Agreed How hard would it be for an official to say... Will you find me a few people who say they saw the plane to keep the truthers at bay and to shut them up.
Yes sir chief, "I'll get right on it", says his cronies
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2446 Feb 28, 2013
Timesten wrote:
YES 376 73%
No 115 22%
Possibly 14 2%
Don't know 7
Says it all
*** Did WTC 7 Collapse due to fire ***
Yes 2,970 63%
No 1,703 36%
Current Total 4,673

SAY IT ALL!

#2447 Feb 28, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
*** Did WTC 7 Collapse due to fire ***
Yes 2,970 63%
No 1,703 36%
Current Total 4,673
SAY IT ALL!
cheese, Now that you have said it all, are you going to shut up?

Absolutely dishonest voting. Let's see your inside topix shill fix up this voting on "Was 9/11 a conspiracy??"

yes 37,964
74%
no 10,809
21%
well, im not sure 2,201
There is no judging with 300 next to it What gives shill?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah aha
That's A Good One Heh Eh !

#2448 Feb 28, 2013
Ensuring the success of the official story of 9/11/01 despite the long sequence of highly improbable events it supposes required that people not pay too much attention to the details.
This would be ensured by the "shock and awe" of the attack itself combined with an intense propaganda campaign to sell the official story. Ironically, the vast majority of those who created and promoted that propaganda probably did so innocently, never questioning the official version of events.
The idea that the entire attack was an inside job was simply too unthinkable for most Americans to consider.

The use of disinformation and diversion to manipulate public opinion is a highly developed art. It is well understood not only by psychological operations experts in the national security establishment, but also by marketing and public relations wizards.
With the engineering of public reaction to September 11, disinformation has been used with a sophistication and depth that is historically unprecedented.
A key tool in this modern form of psychological warfare is the "meme" -- an idea that acts like an infectious agent to spread itself through a population.
Through careful construction of memes, the perpetrators could depend on others to unwittingly promote their cover story and conceal the truth.
Their disinformation strategy was twofold. First, they would sell the official story to the masses through the compliant mass media, relying on people's desire to believe the official story.
Second, they would seed specious ideas in the community of "9/11 skeptics" in order to distract and discredit them.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h ah
That's As Funny As A Bunch Of Names Huh Eh !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Just Think 685,857
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min arrr 26,948
Most likely scenario in Mayweather - McGregor f... 9 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min arrr 985,731
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 43 min Siva 8,524
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,751
Anyone know nicole horne that works at family d... 5 hr Downlowinfo42069 4
More from around the web