Don't know

Possibly

Duddley Dowrong

Monroe, LA

#2406 Feb 28, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
She started off spouting the same crap you morons do, read information that proved it wrong then admitted, like any rational adult would, that she was wrong.
The problem with you mental midgets is that you're like little children who got caught red handed with your hands in the cookie jar, but just continue to proclaim your innocence.
Comprehend, dummy.

WASTE WATER'S OWN QUOTES to Charlie Sheen:

WasteWater wrote:

"I LIKE TO MESS WITH PEOPLE. SOMETIMES I'LL TAKE AN UNPOPULAR POSITION."

Get it, Duddits? I'll type it again rrrreeeeaaaalll slow so maybe it won't go over your head. "I L I K E T O M E S S W I T H P E O P L E." This means this person was just faking/lying his/her stance on 9/11 being an "inside" job from the get go. I know your feeble simple mind can't see it.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2407 Feb 28, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
...you believe it because you are unable to connect the dots yourself.
Sweetie, I am more than able to connect the dots myself, that is why I have come to the conclusion that the so-called Truth Movement, is nothing more than a hopeless religion for hopeless folk like you. You have found like "minded' individuals with whom you can cower in fear of the omnipotent evil you have created to get us.

As for me, I'm just here to speak my mind. whether anyone wants to agree with me or not.

this one

#2408 Feb 28, 2013
Sweetie in Kansas wrote:
We should all be like you mr pig.
You are a blathering narcissistic, ideologue.
But we are not. You are.
You are not right all the time.
You have debunked nothing. Never did.
Pudding, I have no illusion that I am always right, but I do know that you aren't even close.

this one

#2410 Feb 28, 2013
Sweetie in Kansas wrote:
(a post ripped off from: http://gordonssite.tripod.com/id3.html )
Sunshine, get back to me when you don't have to resort to theft to have a thought.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#2411 Feb 28, 2013
because there is so much oil in Afghanistan you Idiots !!
belfastboy wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed
Clay

Germany

#2412 Feb 28, 2013
Yes it was an inside job! There were demolitions and stand-down of best-funded military on the planet. After the "attack" there were promotions!
Gulag n Slager

United States

#2413 Feb 28, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
because there is so much oil in Afghanistan you Idiots !!
<quoted text>
No, but there's a shatload load of opium.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#2414 Feb 28, 2013
There are only two objects that the military believes are the only pieces of the 757 that were recovered from the rubble at the Pentagon.

Actually, the military does not even claim the small piece in Figure 9-4 is a part of the 757; rather, they believe it is a piece.

The larger scrap of airplane in Figure 9-5 is in the area to the left of the helicopter pad.(The white arrows marked with 1 in Figures 9-6 to 9-8 are pointing to the helicopter pad.

The automobile burning in the background of Figure 9-5 is on the helicopter pad.) The scrap in Figure 9-5 is beyond the left edge of Figure 9-8. This implies that the aircraft hit the portion of the building that collapsed, and somehow this scrap was thrown over the helicopter pad.

This scrap is painted in at least three different colors, which implies it was visible to people, such as the outer skin of an airplane. However, it does not look much thicker than aluminum foil, so could it be a part of the exterior aluminum
sheeting of a 757? Or did it come from the interior of the airplane? That would require the aircraft break apart in such a strange manner that a thin scrap of aluminum from the inside was thrown out of the aircraft while every other
portion of the aircraft vanished.

Is it a coincidence that this piece of 757 resembles the skin on a small drone or missile?
Where are the thick pieces of metal from this airplane?

How did only two of the most fragile pieces survive? An engine, landing gear, and part of the fuselage survived the crashes at the World Trade Center; why did all parts of the alleged plane vanish at the Pentagon?

Painful Questions
Jet Fuel ha ha ha h ah ah ah ah
That's A Good One Huh eh !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2416 Feb 28, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>And that is a huge difference!
I keep on Ignorance about plated steel because he outright lied about it then went on to make a handful of childishly silly excuses why rather than, right off the bat, just saying he was mistaken.
It's like admitting they're wrong is impossible for these idjits, even if it is something simple and irrelevant, they just can't own up to the responsibility of what they say.
What's really funny is this particular idjit regularly makes claims about other posters character which in reality, is nothing but a projected reflection of his own (as he's repeatedly shown here).
Oh and he suffers heavily from Dunning Kruger effect,
"The Dunning┬ľKruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than average. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their mistakes."
but then, that's very common in twooferdumb!
Thank you. His childish personal attack only shows he has no real evidence proving the official version of the events wrong.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2417 Feb 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
There are only two objects that the military believes are the only pieces of the 757 that were recovered from the rubble at the Pentagon.
Actually, the military does not even claim the small piece in Figure 9-4 is a part of the 757; rather, they believe it is a piece.
The larger scrap of airplane in Figure 9-5 is in the area to the left of the helicopter pad.(The white arrows marked with 1 in Figures 9-6 to 9-8 are pointing to the helicopter pad.
The automobile burning in the background of Figure 9-5 is on the helicopter pad.) The scrap in Figure 9-5 is beyond the left edge of Figure 9-8. This implies that the aircraft hit the portion of the building that collapsed, and somehow this scrap was thrown over the helicopter pad.
This scrap is painted in at least three different colors, which implies it was visible to people, such as the outer skin of an airplane. However, it does not look much thicker than aluminum foil, so could it be a part of the exterior aluminum
sheeting of a 757? Or did it come from the interior of the airplane? That would require the aircraft break apart in such a strange manner that a thin scrap of aluminum from the inside was thrown out of the aircraft while every other
portion of the aircraft vanished.
Is it a coincidence that this piece of 757 resembles the skin on a small drone or missile?
Where are the thick pieces of metal from this airplane?
How did only two of the most fragile pieces survive? An engine, landing gear, and part of the fuselage survived the crashes at the World Trade Center; why did all parts of the alleged plane vanish at the Pentagon?
Painful Questions
Jet Fuel ha ha ha h ah ah ah ah
That's A Good One Huh eh !
Nonsense. The actual flight was seen crashing into the Pentagon by hundreds of people and one pilot.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2418 Feb 28, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorance, you made this claim.

That is tantamount to saying molten steel is an indicator for controlled demolition.

Support your claim.

You speak of others character yet seem to be completely oblivious as to what your avoidance and obfuscation when asked to support your own claims says about yours.
Lets recap what I said from your dishonest list...

1.) The newspaper misunderstanding was simply because I googled steel melting in office fires myself, without reading the actual articles that you were referencing that I did not see when I brought up plated steel. I told you that at the time but your dishonesty prevented you and prevents you from acknowledging it. Your quote I was responding to at the time did not include your newspaper links.

2.) I never said plated steel causes the steel underneath to melt differently than normal. Again your ignorant dishonesty makes you attribute that to me so you can appear smart.

3.) I never claimed molten steel alone is indicative of cd, I only claimed it was one aspect of many that indicates cd. Free fall, NIST not mentioning witness accounts or physically examining any WTC 7 material, etc. NIST denied the witnesses claimed to see molten steel is indicative of them knowing the significance of steel being melted coupled with other factors that point to controlled demolition.

4.) NIST did not follow observation, physical evidence, repeatability in physical testing as no physical evidence of WTC 7 were available to them. This is exactly what the scientific method isnt all about.

5.) I implied if you know the temperature, you can determine the type of metal by color. NIST used this method to claim the metal was aluminum with office material mixed sparking from the corner of WTC before collapse.

You look at everything in a vacuum and take everything out of context to make your dishonest points, Dudley DoWrong. No wonder you believe WasteOfWater's "explanation" for just being "stupid" when she believed Larry Silverstein was the mastermind behind 9/11 before Charlie Sheen troll convinced her that 9/11 wasn't a conspiracy because the risk was not worth the reward to Larry Silverstein.

She entered the conspiracy thread pretending to be a truther with the intent to pretend to believe straw mam positions to be able to shoot them down a few days later to make truth look stupid. It was always obvious what her intent was even before she admitted to it, and showed a person who never understood what truth was in the first place.

Now she thanks you for me childishly attacking her? Oh, the poor victim who constantly attacks others and rolls on the floor laughing her fat ass off... I feel so bad for that liar.

You government worshipping religious fanatic.

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2419 Feb 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense. The actual flight was seen crashing into the Pentagon by hundreds of people and one pilot.
You just cant stop lying can you? I doubt you even know the difference at this point.

Or are you trying to mess with people again?

Hundreds of people did not witness the plane striking the Pentagon. Most either saw a plane flying towards the Pentagon at low altitude, or saw an explosion, very few claimed to witness both.

But I doubt for a liar such as yourself, that this would be an honest mistake, as honesty is as foreign to you as logic.

And why for you

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2420 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
2.) I never said plated steel causes the steel underneath to melt differently than normal. Again your ignorant dishonesty makes you attribute that to me so you can appear smart.
Actually you did 20 pilot boy!
<quoted text>
3.) I never claimed molten steel alone is indicative of cd, I only claimed it was one aspect of many that indicates cd.
SHOW US ONE EXAMPLE OF THAT BEING TRUE, MONTHS LATTER!
<quoted text>
5.) I implied if you know the temperature, you can determine the type of metal by color. NIST used this method to claim the metal was aluminum with office material mixed sparking from the corner of WTC before collapse.
Pure liquid aluminum would be expected to appear silvery. However, the molten metal was very likely mixed with large amounts of hot, partially burned, solid organic materials (e.g., furniture, carpets, partitions and computers) which can display an orange glow, much like logs burning in a fireplace. The apparent color also would have been affected by slag formation on the surface."

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_20...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2421 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
You just cant stop lying can you? I doubt you even know the difference at this point.
Or are you trying to mess with people again?
Hundreds of people did not witness the plane striking the Pentagon. Most either saw a plane flying towards the Pentagon at low altitude, or saw an explosion, very few claimed to witness both.
But I doubt for a liar such as yourself, that this would be an honest mistake, as honesty is as foreign to you as logic.
And why for you
Insults Are Easier
Can you name the 20 pilots who you claim could not have hit the towers, speaking of lying!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2422 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
4. BOGER, SEAN
"I just looked up and I saw the big Nose and the Wings of the Aircraft coming right at us and I just watched it hit the Building," Air Traffic Controller and Pentagon Tower Chief Sean Boger said. "It exploded. I fell to the ground and covered my head. I could actually hear the metal going through the Building."
Tower terr - Air traffic controller watches as plane slams into Pentagon, by Spc. Jennifer Lilly

5. BOUCHOUX, DONALD R.
Donald R. Bouchoux, 53, a Retired Naval Officer, a Great Falls Resident, a Vietnam Veteran and Former Commanding Officer of a Navy Fighter Squadron, was driving West from Tysons Corner to the Pentagon for a 10am Meeting. He wrote: "At 9:40 a.m. I was driving down Washington Boulevard (Route 27) along the side of the Pentagon when the Aircraft crossed about 200 yards in front of me and impacted the side of the Building. There was an Enormous Fireball, followed about two second later by Debris raining down. The Car moved about a foot to the right when the shock wave hit. I had what must have been an Emergency Oxygen Bottle from the Airplane go flying down across the front of my Explorer and then a second piece of jagged metal come down on the right side of the Car.
Washinton Post, 20 Sep 2001, http://web.lexis-nexis.com/

DOBBS, MIKE
"... we saw a Plane coming toward us, for about 10 seconds... It was like watching a Train Wreck. I was mesmerized.... At first I thought it was trying to crash land, but it was coming in so deliberately, so level... Everyone said there was a Deafening Explosion, but with the Adrenaline, we didn't hear it.
St. Louis post-Dispatch, Phillip Dine, 13 Sept 2001,
http://web.lexisnexis.com/ ...,
http://www.2.hawaii.edu/~julian/lexisnexis/do...
Marine Corps officer Mike Dobbs was standing on one of the upper levels of the outer ring of the Pentagon looking out the window when he saw an American Airlines 737 Twin-engine Airliner strike the Building.
"It seemed to be almost coming in slow motion," he said later Tuesday. "I didn't actually feel it hit, but I saw it and then we all started running.
"Mournful church bells toll, police sirens soar as D.C. explodes into panic," by Jessica Wehrman, Scripps Howard News Service/The Albuquerque Tribune, 9/12/01
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2424 Feb 28, 2013
8. MCGRAW, STEPHEN
Father Stephen McGraw was driving to a Graveside Service at Arlington lNational Cemetery the morning of Sept. 11, when he mistakenly took the Pentagon exit onto Washington Boulevard, putting him in a position to witness American Airlines Flight 77 Crash into the Pentagon.
"The traffic was very slow moving... I was in the left hand lane with my windows closed. I did not hear anything at all until the Plane was just right above our Cars." McGraw estimates that the Plane passed about 20 feet over his Car, as he waited in the left hand lane of the road, on the side closest to the Pentagon.
"The Plane clipped the top of a light pole just before it got to us, injuring a taxi driver, whose taxi was just a few feet away from my Car.
"I saw it crash into the Building... it looked like a Plane coming in for a landing. I mean in the sense that it was controlled and sort of straight....
"There was an explosion and a loud noise and I felt the impact. I remember seeing a Fireball come out of two windows (of the Pentagon). I saw an explosion of Fire billowing through those two windows."
"Pentagon crash eyewitness comforted victims," by Paul Haring, Pentagram/dcmilitary.com, 9/28/01
Military District of Washington News Service, 9/28/01
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2425 Feb 28, 2013
9. O'BRIEN, DANIELLE
At the Dulles Tower, O'Brien saw the TV Pictures from New York and headed back to her post to help other Planes quickly land.
"We started moving the Planes as quickly as we could," she says.
"Then I noticed the Aircraft. It was an Unidentified Plane to the Southwest of Dulles, moving at a very high rate of speed... I had literally a blip and nothing more."
O'Brien asked the controller sitting next to her, Tom Howell, if he saw it too.
"I said,'Oh my God, it looks like he's headed to the White House," recalls Howell. "I was yelling...'We've got a target headed right for the White house!"
At a speed of about 500 miles an hour, the Plane was headed straight for what is known as P-56, Protected Air Space 56, which covers the White House and the Capitol.
"The speed, the maneuverability, the way that he turned, we all thought in the Radar Room, all of us experienced Air Traffic Controllers, that that was a Military Plane," says o'Brien. "You don't fly a 757 in that manner. It's unsafe."
The Plane was between 12 and 14 miles away, says O'Brien, "and it was just a countdown. Ten miles West. Nine miles West... Our supervisor picked up our line to the White house and started relaying to them the information,{that} we have an Unidentified very fast-moving Aircraft inbound toward your vicinity, 8 miles West."
Vice President Cheney was rushed to a special basement bunker.
White House Staff Members were told to run away from the Building.
"And it went, Six, Five, Four. And I had it in my mouth to say, Three, and all of a sudden the Plane turned away. In the room, it was almost a sense of relief. This must be a Fighter. This must be one of our guys sent in, scrambled to patrol our Capitol, and to protect our President, and we sat back in our chairs and breathed for just a second," says O'Brien.
But the Plane continued to turn right until it had made a 360-degree maneuver.
'We lost radar contact with that Aircraft. And we waited. And we waited. And your heart is just beating out of your chest waiting to hear what's happened," says O'Brien. "And then the Washington National {Airport} Controllers came over our speakers in our room and said,'Dulles, hold all of our inbound traffic. The Pentagon's been hit."
"'Get These Planes on the Ground'-Air Traffic Controllers Recall Sept. 11," ABC News, October 24
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2426 Feb 28, 2013
10. SUCHERMAN, JOEL
USAToday.com Multimedia Editor, saw it all: an American Airlines Jetliner fly left to right across his field of vision as he commuted to work Tuesday morning.
It was highly unusual. The large plane was 20 feet off the ground and a mere 50 to 75 yards from his windshield....
"My first thought was he's not going to make it across the river to {Reagan} National Airport. But whoever was flying the Plane made no attempt to change direction," Sucherman said. "It was coming in at a high rate of speed, but not at a steep angle -- almost like a heat-seeking missile was locked onto its target and staying dead on course."
"Journalist Witnesses Pentagon Crash," by John Dodge, eweek.com ,9/13/01
... There was a sonic boom and looking straight ahead there was a Jet, what looked to be an American Airlines Jet, probably a 757. And it came screaming across the highway, it was Route 110, on the West side of the Pentagon.
Immediately flames were strewing up into the air. There was white smoke. And then within seconds, think black smoke. Everybody got out of their Cars. People were shocked.
Then there was another Plane that was off to the Southwest and that made a beeline straight up into the sky and then angled off and we weren't sure if that was going to come around and make another hit or if it was just trying to get out of the way. That disappeared and we didn't see it again.
INTERVIEWER: Describe the first Plane again. You say it was a Commercial Jet. Do you know how many engines?
I did not see the Engines. I saw the body and the tail. And it was a silver Jet with the markings along the windows that spoke to me as an American Airlines Jet. This was not a Commercial, a, excuse me, a Business Jet, right. It was not a Lear Jet, a Gulfstream, something like that. It was a bigger Plane than that.
Real Player (Video). "Joel sucherman, assistant managing editor of USATODAY.com , " 2001
This is Joel Sucherman, USAToday.com . On my way to work directly across from the Pentagon, about 100 yards away I saw an American Airlines Jet screaming low. I heard a sonic boom. And then the impact, the explosion. There were flames that shot up, white smoke followed by black smoke.
It did not appear to do a substantial amount of damage to the area.
There was debris scattered about. There were light poles down. There was what appeared to be the outside covering of the American Airlines Silver Jet strewn about.
Fire Trucks and Police Cars responded immediately. Within about two minutes there were Fire Trucks on the scene.
Traffic stopped. People got out of their Cars, started parking wherever they could. It was a shocking site. People started streaming out of the Pentagon. Within minutes there were Thousands of People on the hill next to the small highway that runs directly to the side of the Pentagon.
The impact hit on the West front side of the Pentagon. The Plane came heading East. Again, it screamed low. You couldn't even see the Plane before it was about, oh 20 feet or so off the ground, screamed across the highway and slammed into the side of the Pentagon.
It was clear that the Plane made no attempt to slow down or land; made no emergency movements at all.
Within a minute another Plane started veering up and to the side.
At that point it wasn't clear whether that Plane was trying to maneuver out of the way and out of the air space or if that Plane was coming around for another hit as well. That Plane ended up disappearing into the sky.
Minutes later, Helicopters started circling the Pentagon. And it was unclear at that point whether or not those Helicopters were Federal Helicopters and Traffic Helicopters, part of the media trying to survey the scene, or whether or not they would be the next wave. There was no next wave. It was just the one single Jet.
Real Player (Audio): "Joel Sucherman," USAToday.com
Both of the above linked to at: "Plane crashes in Pa.; unclear if related," USAToday.com , 9/12/01
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2427 Feb 28, 2013
11. TERRONEZ, TONY
"Around 9:40 a.m. I reached the Heliport area (beside the pentagon)... So I got about 100 yards or so past the heliport and then all of a sudden I heard this loud screeching sound that just came out of nowhere and it intensified. This huge WHOOSH! And something made me look in my rearview mirror and by the time I looked up I saw the side of the Pentagon explode....
... "As the Fireball got higher and higher, you saw this debris go up in the air. I'm watching this in my rearview mirror, and then I thought,'Oh my God, there's debris coming toward me!' So my reaction was, I ducked into my passenger seat and I heard the pitter-patter of pebbles and concrete bouncing off my Car. And the next thing you know, I heard this big crash come from somewhere. It sounded like glass being shattered and I thought maybe, at first, it was one of my windows so I popped up to look but everything was fine. But when I looked to the Car next to me I realized that something went through (the driver's) rear windshield and shattered it. There was a hole where you could see that something went through it....
... "Then both I and the guy in front of me looked at his rear windshield and saw what was about a four-inch hole in it and the rest of the window was shattered as if someone took a baseball bat to it.
"At that point... I didn't know it was a Plane, I thought it was a Missile Strike...
"Pulling away from the Pentagon there was tons of stuff on the ground, big pieces of Metal, Concrete, Everything. We got up to a certain point and there was this huge piece of something -- I mean it was big, it looked like a piece of an Engine or something -- in the road. And there was somebody, definitely a Security Guard or maybe a Military Person, with his Car in front of it making sure no one touched it."
"I looked back and I saw the Fire, It was just huge and just incredible. I still can't believe it. At that point in time, I remembered I had a camera in my trunk. I got off an off-ramp beside the Pentagon and parked my Car in the grass and started taking pictures. The whole time I was taking Pictures it was so detailed. I could see this huge piece of a wheel on Fire through the black smoke, but I couldn't see into the Pentagon itself.
"Amazing stories: The air, the island and the fortress," by Jennifer Simmons, Counseling Today Online, 10/01
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2428 Feb 28, 2013
13. ANDERSON, STEVE
{Director of Communications, USA Today ([email protected]}
I witnessed the Jet hit the Pentagon on September 11. From my office on the 19th floor of the USA TODAY Building in Arlington, Va., I have a view of Arlington Cemetery, Crystal City, the Pentagon, National Airport and the Potomac River....
Shortly after watching the second tragedy {at the WTC}, I heard Jet Engines pass our Building, which, being so close to the Airport is very common. But I thought the Airport was closed. I figured it was a Plane coming in for landing. A few moments later, as I was looking down at my desk, the Plane caught my eye.
It didn't register at first. I thought to myself that I couldn't believe the Pilot was flying so low. Then it dawned on me what was about to happen. I watched in horror as the Plane flew at treetop level, banked slightly to the left, drug it's wing along the ground and slammed into the West Wall of the Pentagon exploding into a Giant Orange Fireball. Then black smoke. Then white smoke.
"September 11, 2001, James Madison University Alumni, Class of 1985, message posted 10/2/01

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 17 min Clearwater 30,854
News Driver charged after ramming truck into mobile ... 35 min bhc 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 36 min Aerobatty 987,260
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Berzerkers 286,543
Anthony Bragg 5 hr Eyes open Smh 29
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 5 hr USSF 184
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,223
More from around the web