Don't know

Possibly

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2386 Feb 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I was stupid and influenced by idiotic Twoofer sites. After making a complete and utter fool of myself, I started to investigate the whole 9/11 event objectively. I admit that I was wrong to be influenced by idiotic conspiracy nuts. Your Ad hominem comment is noted. Do you have any tangible evidence to back any of your claims?
It took me three minutes... I have a life because I have a fast internet connection. Cable modems, look into it dial-up. So when your hangin out on topix every Friday and Saturday night, think about who you accuse of having no life.

And your pro 9/11 position was just as ignorant as your anti 9/11 position. And you even admitted to lying so you could mess with people, so do yourself a favor and stop lying now.
WasteWater wrote:
I like to mess with people. Sometimes I'll take an unpopular position.
It is fun when you meet someone who is actually rational like you. People take me way to seriously. I am always fair and balanced like that post Foxy always says. lol
Or are you just too stupid to even realize what you said?

I think so.

Insults Are Easier

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#2387 Feb 27, 2013
further proof this is a Timeshit sock puppet .... Oh the Twoofy Irony
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Then on a dime, she reversed her position and is now the jackass you see trolling today.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The disinfo never sleeps, does it WasteOfWater?
The official story, a fairy tale of liars, for liars.
Insults Are Easier

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2388 Feb 27, 2013
WeTasteWar wrote:
<quoted text>
instead you are now stupid and influenced by bwunkers and making a complete and uttter fool of yourself and have quit objectively investigating and have adopted the official story in its entirety. What normally happens is one believes the official story initially and then converts to a doubter after seeing the preponderance of evidence to the contrary, never the opposite like you displayed. You basically went from being an intelligent truth seeker to a willfully ignorant sheeple now slurping the official govie fairytale in its entirety. You must be a government employee and perhaps they threatened you with losing your job. Is that what made you do a complete 180?
I already explained why. Give me some concrete evidence which supports your conspiracy theory. Your ad hominem statement means nothing too me.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#2389 Feb 27, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
further proof this is a Timeshit sock puppet .... Oh the Twoofy Irony
<quoted text>
Does it? Then enlighten me, I'm interested in what an official fairy tale believer considers to be proof.

Why do YOU hide your ISP?

I thought I was Dr. Zorders because I say "eh" every now and again?

I'll be waiting for your proof, coward.

Kinda like NIST, eh?

Insults Are Easier

Location hidden

#2390 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
It took me three minutes... I have a life because I have a fast internet connection. Cable modems, look into it dial-up. So when your hangin out on topix every Friday and Saturday night, think about who you accuse of having no life.
And your pro 9/11 position was just as ignorant as your anti 9/11 position. And you even admitted to lying so you could mess with people, so do yourself a favor and stop lying now.
<quoted text>
Or are you just too stupid to even realize what you said?
I think so.
Insults Are Easier
Great!!!

You wasted three minutes of your life.

Good for you.

Why not do something more useful like go out and get laid?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#2391 Feb 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Great!!!

Good for you.

I spend infinitely less time here than you, so I would worry about my own lack of life if I was in your sad position.

Thank god I am not, as it would be a terrible affliction to be too stupid to not realize my own hypocrisy.

Amen.

Insults Are Easier
WeTasteWar

Winchester, KY

#2392 Feb 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I already explained why. Give me some concrete evidence which supports your conspiracy theory. Your ad hominem statement means nothing too me.
you already are familiar with the concrete evidence, you have just chosen to ignore it, so there is no need for me to waste my time repeating it. Or how about you just go back and read the other 9/11 threads, it's all there for your reading pleasure.

Location hidden

#2393 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I spend infinitely less time here than you, so I would worry about my own lack of life if I was in your sad position.
Thank god I am not, as it would be a terrible affliction to be too stupid to not realize my own hypocrisy.
Amen.
Insults Are Easier
I just admit my mistakes. Big difference there pal.

Location hidden

#2394 Feb 27, 2013
WeTasteWar wrote:
<quoted text>
you already are familiar with the concrete evidence, you have just chosen to ignore it, so there is no need for me to waste my time repeating it. Or how about you just go back and read the other 9/11 threads, it's all there for your reading pleasure.
When you present some concrete evidence I'll let you know. So far I haven't seen any.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#2395 Feb 27, 2013
I can't wait to read about the Space Beam or micro mini nukes or thermate or was it thermite or was it nano-thermite ??
WeTasteWar wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#2396 Feb 27, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
I can't wait to read about the Space Beam or micro mini nukes or thermate or was it thermite or was it nano-thermite ??
<quoted text>
They don't know how to spell termites. Yea, termites made the tower fall. ROTFLMAO

Location hidden

#2397 Feb 27, 2013
Nano termites are tricky little devils. They make iron burn for weeks.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#2398 Feb 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Great!!!
Good for you.
A twoofer?

Get laid?

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

You've went too far WW!

Calgary, Canada

#2399 Feb 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is a huge difference!

I keep on Ignorance about plated steel because he outright lied about it then went on to make a handful of childishly silly excuses why rather than, right off the bat, just saying he was mistaken.

It's like admitting they're wrong is impossible for these idjits, even if it is something simple and irrelevant, they just can't own up to the responsibility of what they say.

What's really funny is this particular idjit regularly makes claims about other posters character which in reality, is nothing but a projected reflection of his own (as he's repeatedly shown here).

Oh and he suffers heavily from Dunning Kruger effect,

"The Dunning┬ľKruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than average. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their mistakes."

but then, that's very common in twooferdumb!

Calgary, Canada

#2400 Feb 28, 2013
Sweetie in Kansas wrote:
We should all be like you mr pig.
You are a blathering narcissistic, ideologue.
But we are not. You are.
You are not right all the time.
You have debunked nothing. Never did.
In Arizona this week elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots glop?

Or just pretending to be someone else?

Calgary, Canada

#2401 Feb 28, 2013
Sweetie in Kansas wrote:
"squibs"
Now THAT'S funny!

twoofermode/ "Jeez, what could have caused dust to be ejected out of a 110 story building while it was collapsing???? Musta been explosions 'cause we know there was no differential pressure changes between the inside anf the outside!" /end twoofermode

Twoof, proving it's irrelevancy day in, day out, 365!
Gulag n Slager

United States

#2402 Feb 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, give it a rest. You soo got busted.

Calgary, Canada

#2403 Feb 28, 2013
Gulag n Slager wrote:
<quoted text>Man, give it a rest. You soo got busted.
How so?

She started off spouting the same crap you morons do, read information that proved it wrong then admitted, like any rational adult would, that she was wrong.

The problem with you mental midgets is that you're like little children who got caught red handed with your hands in the cookie jar, but just continue to proclaim your innocence.

Canada

#2404 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>because NIST at least understood the consequences of finding melted steel would point to controlled demolition.
Ignorance, you made this claim.

That is tantamount to saying molten steel is an indicator for controlled demolition.

Support your claim.

You speak of others character yet seem to be completely oblivious as to what your avoidance and obfuscation when asked to support your own claims says about yours.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2405 Feb 28, 2013
WeTasteWar wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a government employee and perhaps they threatened you with losing your job. Is that what made you do a complete 180?
LMFAO, Watch out for the black helicopters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 29 min Maria 60,408
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Mogadore 993,853
Is America 'Mystery Babylon,' mentioned in the ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 23
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 695,772
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 2 hr KeepitDL 41
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 3 hr That Much Olde Sc... 2,506
Prove there is No God 5 hr Tellthetruth 7
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web