No

Don't know

Possibly

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2360 Feb 27, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
this is classic TWOOF
"We screwed up. We had never seen the CBS video when we claimed that it took WTC 7 6.5 seconds to collapse. We only relied on the street video that does not show the Penthouses. By the time we saw the CBS video, we had so much invested in the 6.5-second collapse time, we could not disappoint our supporters who were successfully using the 6.5 free fall time to push 9/11 Truth. We just ignored the evidence.- Dr Steven Jones, 5/19/07 (BNN - May 19, 2007 - New York, NY)
<quoted text>
We all jump to conclusions at times based upon our beliefs don't we? They thought it was a smoking gun. The biggest problem is the fact that it was in nobody's self-interest to do such a demolition in the first place.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#2361 Feb 27, 2013
"We just ignored the evidence" - Dr Steven Jones, 5/19/07 (BNN - May 19, 2007 - New York, NY)

THAT'S SO CLASSIC !!!

Location hidden

#2362 Feb 27, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
"We just ignored the evidence" - Dr Steven Jones, 5/19/07 (BNN - May 19, 2007 - New York, NY)
THAT'S SO CLASSIC !!!
That's the crux of the matter. They ignored the evidence.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2363 Feb 27, 2013
If only logic and reason were easier for you, sweetie.
Insults Are Easier wrote:
1) No I read the relevant parts of the reports...
You're working from the Cliff Notes, probably someone else's copy. That's a big part of your problem sunshine, you have dismissed something you haven't even bothered to read for yourself. Me, I've read both, plus what readable links you all pass off as research around here. My mind isn't closed to facts, logic and reason, sweetie, that's where you and I are different.
2) There is no motivation, or need, for the conspirators to warn anyone outside the operation.
But their intent wasn't murder, well except for the folks some of you believe were being deliberately targeted by the impacts of something into specific floors. I thought it was meant to horrify us into war for our precious oil supply from the Middle East? If the idea was simply mass murder to bury evidence of their misdeeds they had as their intent, why wasn't the North Tower brought down immediately upon impact, WTC 7 immediately after that as the "result" of the collapse of the North Tower and then the South Tower upon its impact? They allowed tens of thousands to escape but replaced them with hundreds of others and they also allowed more than enough time for any paper trail evidence that was supposed to be buried by this, to be removed from unaffected areas, particularly in WTC 7, the building you folk keep saying that evidence was.
3) Parts of the structure?
A significant part of the structure, but still just part. I was responding to your characterization that the entire building had collapsed in free-fall. Have you offered sufficient evidence to convince me that the the collapse of the structure could not occur without some outside assistance, of ANY sort? Not so much. Your doubts have yet to be made reasonable to me.
4) Okay, controlled demolitions do not mimic design flaws and accidental collapses.
One more time. Except in instances where part of the structure pulls away from the remainder, when all or part of a structure collapses it is into its own footprint. This is the same effect of gravity that a controlled demolition is hoping to bring about. As your videos prove, the alternatives tend to be messy.
5)false flag operations?
Buttercup, proof that those who have governed us have engaged in such shenanigans is not proof that 9/11 is one in and of itself. Sorry. Although our government has done such things pretty much since we had this form of government, the proof that 9/11 was just one more is sorely lacking.
6)the Pentagon security camera
The only available video sucks and anyone who says that they clearly can identify what it shows, color me skeptical. The eyewitness testimony was that they saw a big f'ing jet come flying at incredibly high speed over the interstate past the Pentagon, low enough to knock down light poles in its wake and disappear into an explosion going into the building. I imagine that those with the clearance to do so with the Commission got to see some seriously scary video of what happened at the Pentagon, video that the rest of us mortals aren't going to get to see anytime soon. Not because it shows something other than the big f'ing jet that the eyewitnesses saw, but because it shows exactly that happening, from pretty much every conceivable angle, caught by multiple cameras inside and outside the building, as recorded by the state of the art 2001 technology, in every gruesome detail, along with every detail of the building and the grounds which surrounded it. If the "something other than the big f'ing jet" video really existed at any point, it would have leaked at some point long before now.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2364 Feb 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
You have a great point there. Let me expand on that a little. Many of the Conspiracy proponents are also End Times believers. They twist all the facts to fit their distorted vision of reality. On the other hand, some individuals who believe a conspiracy took place, are as you say, distrustful of the government. These folks often have been influenced by distorted video propaganda and have failed to reconstruct the events in the proper context.
The Truth Movement is basically Christianity minus a Jesus. They have multiple sources for all of human evil and its influence over humankind. A whole litany of sins for which we are guilty of and which will eventually lead to our inevitable downfall. They have scads of apostles to warn us of this evil and its influences and our destined fate. They just kind of forgot to bring a Savior along with them. It's a religion that brings hopelessness to the hopeless.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#2365 Feb 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The Truth Movement is basically Christianity minus a Jesus. They have multiple sources for all of human evil and its influence over humankind. A whole litany of sins for which we are guilty of and which will eventually lead to our inevitable downfall. They have scads of apostles to warn us of this evil and its influences and our destined fate. They just kind of forgot to bring a Savior along with them. It's a religion that brings hopelessness to the hopeless.
Priceless...and so true!

Location hidden

#2366 Feb 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The Truth Movement is basically Christianity minus a Jesus. They have multiple sources for all of human evil and its influence over humankind. A whole litany of sins for which we are guilty of and which will eventually lead to our inevitable downfall. They have scads of apostles to warn us of this evil and its influences and our destined fate. They just kind of forgot to bring a Savior along with them. It's a religion that brings hopelessness to the hopeless.
Interesting POV.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2367 Feb 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
You have a very vivid imagination, Kansas Chic.

It's funny, you operate completely on faith and government ideology without logic, yet you consider people who understand 9/11 facts to be a religion. You believe in fairy tales, but because you see them all around you in media, your friends, your husband and/or boyfriend, you imagine that fairy tale to be true. You operate on doublethink, while requiring a complete narrative. And whomever can provide you a complete story, you believe it because you are unable to connect the dots yourself.

Your fairy tale goes further than your own beliefs, it stretches out to encompass the beliefs of others. To strengthen your own position, you conflate every conspiracy imaginable into the minds of the people you wish to argue with, so your own far fetched ideas seem more realistic.

You even tell yourself your own condescension is a form of politeness.

Everything about you screams religious fanaticism, but you live in a world of delusion that prevents you and your misguided ilk from seeing it.

You exist without honor, without morals, your only motivation is self serving deceit to make yourself feel better while existing in a plastic world. Yet you fit in well, because you are as counterfeit as it, years of self delusion has at least given you that.

You seek acceptance from other morally bankrupt souls to give credence to your shared delusions. People who believe deceit is a form of intelligence, right WasteOfWater, Dudley, RADEKT?

Thats why

Insults Are Easier

Edmonton, Canada

#2369 Feb 27, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
List of unsupported claims by Ignorance is Bliss;

1) Newspaper articles I posted in the past showing reports of molten steel are common in fires were referring to "plated steel".

2) "Plated steel" has a lower melting point than non-plated steel.

3) Molten steel indicates controlled demolition.

4) NIST didn't follow the scientific method.

5) Molten steel can be discerned by sight alone.

6) Controlled demolitions can be differentiated from a gravity driven collapse by visual examination of video of the live event.

Now Ignorance has been whining, crying and stamping his feet over NIST not following HIS personal interpretation of the scientific method, yet he's not applied that very method to any claim he's made.

I guess in his case, hypocrisy is also bliss!

Ah but he did admit that using reports from the chaotic time immediately after an event is as proof is wrong...which dismantles about 40% of twoofs argument to begin with. The question is, will he apply that standard to himself and/or the other members of TEAM TWOOF, or will he just continue fumbling down his path paved with massive hypocrisy?

Care to support any of your delusions Ignorance?

And tell me, what would be visually different from a gravity driven collapse initiated by fire and/or damage as opposed to a gravity driven collapse initiated by means of controlled demolition?

Do you think any of your foolish crap through before regurgitating it here?
Facts require evidence Ignorance.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#2370 Feb 27, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Facts require evidence Ignorance.
Exactly right Dudley DoWrong, thats why NIST was unscientific and why your list of your own mischaracterizations about me is false.

You crazy religious fanantic.

Insults Are Easier

Edmonton, Canada

#2371 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>Exactly right Dudley DoWrong, thats why NIST was unscientific and why your list of your own mischaracterizations about me is false.

Insults Are Easier
Oh Ignorance!

You poor lil fella, you've had your butt beaten by the proverbial logic stick now by myself, a Canadian, a warlock with tigers blood, a Wall Street broker, the lovely Waste Water and now Rick!

And your answer to this is not to re-evaluate your position like an adult, but to continue mindlessly chanting the same twoofer meme over and over as if by the mere power of suggestion, it'll come true!

You've made every claim I've attributed to you and all you have to do is ask and I'll support every single one of them.

And you haven't supported your claim the NIST report was unscientific as every claim you've made to that effect has failed miserably for you.

At the onset of this discussion, your claim for NIST'S "unscientificness" revolved around reports of molten steel, but as I've repeatedly shown, those types of reports are commonplace in fires and as such are scientifically uninteresting and therefore unimportant.

And all your mindless blathering has proven nothing aside from the simple fact that,

[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss

Location hidden

#2377 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Exactly right Dudley DoWrong, thats why NIST was unscientific and why your list of your own mischaracterizations about me is false.
Insults Are Easier
NIST report, like science, is based upon observation and empirical evidence. What are your opinions based upon?

Location hidden

#2378 Feb 27, 2013
Sweetie in Kansas wrote:
NIST do not ascribe to the ludicrous floor pancake theory, but they have failed to give any collapse theory. They tell us what did not happen and even provide a diagram of the floors which did not pancake, yet fail to identify how the collapse progressed.
NIST go to great lengths to show the array of talent that they used but a number of people calling themselves experts, just after 9/11, claimed that the jet fuel fires melted the steel. Those who sought more logical explanations pointed out that this was impossible, and NIST now agrees. But why did NIST use contractors who had previously stated that the jet fuel fire melted the steel? One notable example is Eduardo Kausel, as reported by Scientific American.
What was it Rabbie Burns used to say?
Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive?
Deception, isn't that the most powerful political force on the planet?
No wonder the US government has been using it all along.
Who'd a thunk !
What is ludicrous about it? It is exactly what one can observe watching the footage. First the tower tips into the hole cut by the aircraft, then the floors below successively fail as it picks up momentum pancaking each and squeezing the air out of each as they quickly pulverize various coatings and concrete floors. It is obvious and there is no deception.

Location hidden

#2379 Feb 27, 2013
Sweetie in Kansas wrote:
NIST concluded that the WTC towers collapsed because:(1) the impact of the planes severed and damaged support columns, dislodged fireproofing insulation coating the steel floor trusses and steel columns, and widely dispersed jet fuel over multiple floors; and (2) the subsequent unusually large jet-fuel ignited multi-floor fires (which reached temperatures as high as 1,000 degrees Celsius) significantly weakened the floors and columns with dislodged fireproofing to the point where floors sagged and pulled inward on the perimeter columns. This led to the inward bowing of the perimeter columns and failure of the south face of WTC 1 and the east face of WTC 2, initiating the collapse of each of the towers. Both photographic and video evidence—as well as accounts from the New York Police Department aviation unit during a half-hour period prior to collapse—support this sequence for each tower.
If the entire south face simply disappeared this would not cause a total collapse, so it can be easily seen that bowing of this one face was insufficient to initiate complete collapse.
NIST’s findings do not support the "pancake theory" of collapse, which is premised on a progressive failure of the floor systems in the WTC towers (the composite floor system—that connected the core columns and the perimeter columns—consisted of a grid of steel "trusses" integrated with a concrete slab; see diagram below).
Instead, the NIST investigation showed conclusively that the failure of the inwardly bowed perimeter columns initiated collapse and that the occurrence of this inward bowing required the sagging floors to remain connected to the columns and pull the columns inwards.
Thus, the floors did not fail progressively to cause a pancaking phenomenon.
What happened to your imaginary explosive devices? What about the ones above where the airplane cut into the building? None were exploded. The top of the building started down in one huge chunk weighing over 100,000lbs. Surely someone would have discovered such sophisticated devices in the cleanup.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#2380 Feb 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to your imaginary explosive devices? What about the ones above where the airplane cut into the building? None were exploded. The top of the building started down in one huge chunk weighing over 100,000lbs. Surely someone would have discovered such sophisticated devices in the cleanup.
November 2012, WasteOfWater graced us with her presence on the 9/11 Conspiracy thread. Ladies and gentleman, I present to you the actions of a disinfo agent, or a crazy person. Credibility has no importance to these people and their supporters of the official story.
WasteWater wrote:
FEMA lied about WTC7. The owner himself said it was "pulled" meaning demoed. What's more, just prior to the demolition, an official on the street told others to clear the area because the building was full of explosives. Cars in the same area were incinerated by a pyroclastic flow. The official FEMA report said the 46 story building collapsed due to fire. Pure BS.
What a Jackass.
WasteWater wrote:
I have no idea who's job it was. What I do know is that there are many lies and inconsistencies in the official reports and media coverage. There are too many unanswered questions.
My conclusion is that it was staged as part of a huge power play to side-step the United Nations and establish control of the Middle East along with the oil resources. It failed and backfired. We are now in the middle of WWIII which is being fought with drones, espionage, and counter espionage. We have suspended human rights and our Constitutional rights. People have become insane and paranoid. Most of our leaders are powerless to control what has been unleashed.
WasteWater wrote:
BS. Refute the evidence troll. Your reply is nothing but a pointless ad hominem statement.
What's the matter? Can't face the possibly that the government isn't protecting you and providing for national security?
Can't face the fact that people are telling lies, especially those entrusted to tell the truth?
I provided factual evidence with links. You have failed to refute one of them.
WasteWater wrote:
Larry Silverstein stated very clearly that they decided to "pull" the building. Then they watched it fall down. The Fire Chief on the ground told everyone to clear out just before they detonated the building. It takes at least three weeks to prepare a 67 story building for demolition.
Why did FEMA lie about it saying it fell down due to fire?
What a bunch of morons. Come on trolls. Refute the facts. I double dog dare you.
WasteWater wrote:
The firemen were pissed as hell. They knew blasts had been set off inside the building.
Interesting to note is the fact that controlled demolition requires cutting both the elevator shafts and stairwells along with weakening all structural members where the initial failure is planned. Afterward, precise sequential failures must be carried out in order to implode a structure.(This is what I understand from the experts and why they dismiss the notion that these buildings were brought down by aircraft.)

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#2381 Feb 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
WasteWater wrote:
Carefully placed non-thermite charges with programmed RC activated timers. Do your research, don't ask stupid questions.
WasteWater wrote:
Brain-washing was easy to accomplish due to the fact that the media kept running the limited footage over and over. All that was required was to inject a false story into and superimposed upon that footage.
For example, the so called FEMA expert arrived and imposed the offical explanation upon the collapse of the towers. How would he have any amount of educated knowledge of such a complicated matter? The fact is he had part of the equation and lies to cover the other part. Yes, the building did collapse downward in a kind of pancake pile driver scenario. This was part of the demolition plan. What he left out were the parts where the stairways and elevator shafts were severed along with the weakening of other major supports prior to the demolition. He also left out the sequential charges. The planes alone could not take down any of the buildings.
WasteWater wrote:
Do you have one about the jet engine found on site which did not fit any Boeing 767?
I love the story about a terrorist passport found on the street. How convenient? No so called black boxes. Imagine that? Those would be at the very top of the pile if they existed in the first place.
Too much monkey business if you ask me.
WasteWater wrote:
WTC7 was demolished. The Pentagon was hit by a cruise missile. Why not help the other buildings to collapse? Clean-up or repairs would have been far more expensive. All it really took was weakening the structures below the point of impact along with severing the stairwells and elevator shafts. It was determined by experts that the building would pancake downward.
WasteWater wrote:
There are several ways to melt iron.
1. Oxy/Acetylene torch.
2. Iron foundry with lots of coal and blowers.
3. Concentrated charges using high tech materials such as nano-thermite.
Sorry, jet fuel is not hot enough to cut through key members in strategic places.
Then on a dime, she reversed her position and is now the jackass you see trolling today.
WasteWater wrote:
Hey look at that. The conspiracy people are angry because I have taken the other side. Hey the other side is easy. Give me a scenario for the missing aircraft and passengers that doesn't involve more than three people and I will concede.
WasteWater wrote:
I like to mess with people. Sometimes I'll take an unpopular position.
It is fun when you meet someone who is actually rational like you. People take me way to seriously. I am always fair and balanced like that post Foxy always says. lol
The disinfo never sleeps, does it WasteOfWater?

The official story, a fairy tale of liars, for liars.

Insults Are Easier

Location hidden

#2382 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
November 2012, WasteOfWater graced us with her presence on the 9/11 Conspiracy thread. Ladies and gentleman, I present to you the actions of a disinfo agent, or a crazy person. Credibility has no importance to these people and their supporters of the official story.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I was stupid and influenced by idiotic Twoofer sites. After making a complete and utter fool of myself, I started to investigate the whole 9/11 event objectively. I admit that I was wrong to be influenced by idiotic conspiracy nuts. Your Ad hominem comment is noted. Do you have any tangible evidence to back any of your claims?

Location hidden

#2383 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Then on a dime, she reversed her position and is now the jackass you see trolling today.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Insults Are Easier
Do you have a life. How much time did this take?

ROTFLMAO

Location hidden

#2384 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Insults Are Easier
The official story is the only one which fits the facts and evidence. Here is where the conspiracy breaks down.

1. There is too much evidence proving the actual planes went where the official story says they did. If not, ATC, NORAD, airline personnel, airport security, and countless others would be in on the plot. There is no way to hide the airplanes and passengers elsewhere. There is no way to fake the telephone communications from the planes. There is no way to refute the hundreds of eyewitness accounts, evidence, and sightings from other pilots.

2. If buildings were demolished as conspiracy people claim, there would be evidence left behind such as sophisticated devices. There would be no way to control with floor the airplane would hit.

3. Larry Silverstein would not admit publicly to such a criminal act. Pulling firemen from a building which is about to collapse is a common procedure.

Conclusion: The hijacked planes demolished the buildings despite all opinions and claims to the contrary. There is not one shred of evidence to support false flag operations and building demolitions.
WeTasteWar

Winchester, KY

#2385 Feb 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I was stupid and influenced by idiotic Twoofer sites. After making a complete and utter fool of myself, I started to investigate the whole 9/11 event objectively. I admit that I was wrong to be influenced by idiotic conspiracy nuts. Your Ad hominem comment is noted. Do you have any tangible evidence to back any of your claims?
instead you are now stupid and influenced by bwunkers and making a complete and uttter fool of yourself and have quit objectively investigating and have adopted the official story in its entirety. What normally happens is one believes the official story initially and then converts to a doubter after seeing the preponderance of evidence to the contrary, never the opposite like you displayed. You basically went from being an intelligent truth seeker to a willfully ignorant sheeple now slurping the official govie fairytale in its entirety. You must be a government employee and perhaps they threatened you with losing your job. Is that what made you do a complete 180?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ugly light skin girl over so called good lookin... (Jul '14) 9 min PrettyRedBone 12
Black people are more evolved then white people? (May '13) 10 min Johnny 132
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Dave Nelson 863,879
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 44 min dollarsbill 6,368
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min Michael 599,390
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 48 min Talichy 149
Invaders from Mars 1 hr Kid_Tomorrow 7
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Critical Eye 1,927
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Charlie Sheen 272,402
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 hr Great Day of Arma... 612,891
More from around the web