YES

No

Don't know

Possibly

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2340 Feb 26, 2013
You guys are seriously hilarious.
You should have a show and all be on it.

It would be an educational riot.

Despite it all, I've learned a great deal..... From both points of view.

But it's still more entertaining on here than most of the others!
ALICIA BANKS

Fishers, IN

#2341 Feb 26, 2013

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2342 Feb 26, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Who brought the gay talk in here? Oh yea, sweetie buttercup...
It's not "gay talk" sweetie, it's me polite to idiots.
Unless controlled demolitions really do mimic buildings collapsing due to design flaws? Errr, they don't.
You keep telling me that I am wrong about my characterization, one of these days you might even try to prove it.
Ask yourself why the fireman chose to base their command center in the WTC lobby, since those planes were obviously going to implode that structure right on top of their heads.
Since the initial response was to an explosion in the North Tower that hadn't brought it down, the lobby of that building was the natural location for the command center for the operations. Ask yourself this, if there was a conspiracy to bring the towers down at some point, why wasn't it least suggested to Emergency Services to locate elsewhere, or do you really think that they wanted to wipe out that many firemen?
Ask yourself why WTC 7 fell at free fall and no physical evidence was examined to investigate its collapse by NIST, even though FEMA did a 2002 study mentioning eutectic steel formations found in the rubble of 7.
Parts of the structure fell at free fall, not the entire building. Have you even read the report or are you just saying that it lied because someone told you that it did? The infamous eutectic steel formations, consistent with the girders having been buried for days in a pile of burning debris and allegedly the use of theorized to exist thermite, for which no one can offer a rational coherent explanation as to how it would come to be on a girder inside the walls of a very busy building in the first place.

Thanks for playing.

As to the rest of your post, you really said an awful lot not really worth responding to.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2343 Feb 26, 2013
Forgotten faith wrote:
You guys are seriously hilarious.
You should have a show and all be on it.
It would be an educational riot.
Despite it all, I've learned a great deal..... From both points of view.
But it's still more entertaining on here than most of the others!
I agree with you.

Location hidden

#2344 Feb 26, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>It's not "gay talk" sweetie, it's me polite to idiots.
<quoted text>You keep telling me that I am wrong about my characterization, one of these days you might even try to prove it.
<quoted text>Since the initial response was to an explosion in the North Tower that hadn't brought it down, the lobby of that building was the natural location for the command center for the operations. Ask yourself this, if there was a conspiracy to bring the towers down at some point, why wasn't it least suggested to Emergency Services to locate elsewhere, or do you really think that they wanted to wipe out that many firemen?
<quoted text>Parts of the structure fell at free fall, not the entire building. Have you even read the report or are you just saying that it lied because someone told you that it did? The infamous eutectic steel formations, consistent with the girders having been buried for days in a pile of burning debris and allegedly the use of theorized to exist thermite, for which no one can offer a rational coherent explanation as to how it would come to be on a girder inside the walls of a very busy building in the first place.
Thanks for playing.
As to the rest of your post, you really said an awful lot not really worth responding to.
Even the idea that hot metal meant the presence of thermite is illogical. Thermite is an oygenator used to cause rapid, concentrated high temperature. Heating a huge piece of steels to glow takes a large fire rather than a concentrated one. Thermite causes rapid combustion in a small area.

The idea that thousands of thermite rigged devices is equally absurd. There would be evidence because some would fail. What's more, it would be a crap shoot as to which floor the aircraft would hit. There is no evidence of such devices above the point of impact which further rules out the use of demolition devices. Finally, it would be a hugely criminal act to allow occupancy of a rigged building or to demolish a building without prior EPA approval and permits. Why would a leaseholder loose thousands of rentable building space and loose billions of dollars? Preposterous.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2345 Feb 26, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>It's not "gay talk" sweetie, it's me polite to idiots.

(removed for word limit, unfortunately)

Thanks for playing.

No I read the relevant parts of the reports, NIST and FEMA and also pro and con analysis of it. Unlike you, sunshine.
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Ask yourself this, if there was a conspiracy to bring the towers down at some point, why wasn't it least suggested to Emergency Services to locate elsewhere?
Your question itself shows what a senseless person you are. There is no motivation, or need, for the conspirators to warn anyone outside the operation. You act like murderers have feelings.
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Parts of the structure fell at free fall, not the entire building...
Parts of the structure? You make it sound like the roofline and entire outside of a building are insignificant. No supported structure can collapse at free fall acceleration for over 15 floors without the use of "explosives" to suddenly remove the resistance. Basic physics should tell you this, sugar. Common sense should tell you destroying evidence and not investigating the physical structure while ignoring witness testimony is a cover up.

But sense isn't so common, as you show so clearly, honey.
Rick in Kansas wrote:
You keep telling me that I am wrong about my characterization (of controlled demolitions), one of these days you might even try to prove it.
Okay, controlled demolitions do not mimic design flaws and accidental collapses. Intelligence should preclude you from even having a need to have this proven to you. But you enjoy your willful ignorance, don't you, Cherry Pie?

Controlled demolitions require precise timing of explosives to drop the structure into its own footprint. When the timing is off or something goes wrong, then the cd resembles an accidental or design flaw collapse.

Heres some examples.

http://youtu.be/pdIOlEHrOZQ

http://youtu.be/LJDX9V_pPV8

http://youtu.be/lntJyHYOxw8

Notice how none of these structures symmetrically collapsed naturally after the collapse started.

As you have shown clearly, proving anything to an idiot such as yourself borders on impossible, sugar tits.
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Really? Why? Is it because you haven't found a response from a debunking site that directly answers my questions, baby cakes?

Why can't you ask yourself why the government is so ignorant and corruptible, yet can't be corrupted when it comes to matters such as false flag operations? Or ask yourself how you were educated to come to believe such an impossibility? Or is it because you just can't figure things out in your pretty little head?

You don't find responding to questions like the Pentagon security camera shows an object with smoke trailing behind it inconsistent with an image of a jet aircraft striking the building worth it? Man/chic you are really hopelessly brainwashed.

So apparently, you don't possess the character, nor the intellect to even play the game, without being the score keeper too. Idiots are undefeated in their own minds, huh Dollface?

Thats why

Insults Are Easier

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2346 Feb 26, 2013
Honestly how long have you guys been going at each other??
A couple of years?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2347 Feb 26, 2013
Forgotten faith wrote:
Honestly how long have you guys been going at each other??
A couple of years?
Ive been around since last year, but this you're a "twoofer" game has been going on since the government unleashed their 9/11 dis info agents, and the brainwashed shrills who repeat that dis info all over the web, shortly after 9/11.

The 9/11 attacks are only a small part of the problem freedom around the world is facing, and yes, even Canada is involved... Making Pork a traitor to multiple countries.

http://youtu.be/y8u-5gsZdgc

For Dudley DoWrong, who has been around since forever,

Insults Are Easier

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#2348 Feb 27, 2013
You claim that to have read the relevant parts of the reports, NIST and FEMA but still don't understand the few seconds of near free fall that WTC 7 experienced even though it was very clearly explained in the NIST report so either you are a liar or willfully ignorant

because

Insulting everybody's intelligence is easier

<quoted text>
No I read the relevant parts of the reports, NIST and FEMA and also pro and con analysis of it. Unlike you, sunshine.
<quoted text>
Your question itself shows what a senseless person you are. There is no motivation, or need, for the conspirators to warn anyone outside the operation. You act like murderers have feelings.
<quoted text>
Parts of the structure? You make it sound like the roofline and entire outside of a building are insignificant. No supported structure can collapse at free fall acceleration for over 15 floors without the use of "explosives" to suddenly remove the resistance. Basic physics should tell you this, sugar. Common sense should tell you destroying evidence and not investigating the physical structure while ignoring witness testimony is a cover up.
<quoted text>
Okay, controlled demolitions do not mimic design flaws and accidental collapses. Intelligence should preclude you from even having a need to have this proven to you. But you enjoy your willful ignorance, don't you, Cherry Pie?
Controlled demolitions require precise timing of explosives to drop the structure into its own footprint. When the timing is off or something goes wrong, then the cd resembles an accidental or design flaw collapse.
Heres some examples.
Notice how none of these structures symmetrically collapsed naturally after the collapse started.
As you have shown clearly, proving anything to an idiot such as yourself borders on impossible, sugar tits.
<quoted text>
Really? Why? Is it because you haven't found a response from a debunking site that directly answers my questions, baby cakes?
Why can't you ask yourself why the government is so ignorant and corruptible, yet can't be corrupted when it comes to matters such as false flag operations? Or ask yourself how you were educated to come to believe such an impossibility? Or is it because you just can't figure things out in your pretty little head?
You don't find responding to questions like the Pentagon security camera shows an object with smoke trailing behind it inconsistent with an image of a jet aircraft striking the building worth it? Man/chic you are really hopelessly brainwashed.
So apparently, you don't possess the character, nor the intellect to even play the game, without being the score keeper too. Idiots are undefeated in their own minds, huh Dollface?
Thats why
Insults Are Easier

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

High River, Canada

#2349 Feb 27, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
List of unsupported claims by Ignorance is Bliss;

1) Newspaper articles I posted in the past showing reports of molten steel are common in fires were referring to "plated steel".

2) "Plated steel" has a lower melting point than non-plated steel.

3) Molten steel indicates controlled demolition.

4) NIST didn't follow the scientific method.

5) Molten steel can be discerned by sight alone.

Now Ignorance has been whining, crying and stamping his feet over NIST not following HIS personal interpretation of the scientific method, yet he's not applied that very method to any claim he's made.

I guess in his case, hypocrisy is also bliss!

Ah but he did admit that using reports from the chaotic time immediately after an event is as proof is wrong...which dismantles about 40% of twoofs argument to begin with. The question is, will he apply that standard to himself and/or the other members of TEAM TWOOF, or will he just continue fumbling down his path paved with massive hypocrisy?
I have a new one to add.

6) Controlled demolitions can be differentiated from a gravity driven collapse by visual examination of video of the live event.

Care to support any of your delusions Ignorance?

And tell me, what would be visually different from a gravity driven collapse initiated by fire and/or damage as opposed to a gravity driven collapse initiated by means of controlled demolition?

Do you think any of your foolish crap through before regurgitating it here?

High River, Canada

#2350 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>Why are yours so short and unintelligent, and why do you hide your ISP?

I submit my posts only seem unintelligent to you because you are unintelligent.

Thats why

Insults Are Easier
The fact that you think chanting twoofer memes over and over and being trapped by your own hypocrisy is intelligent conversation sums up why,

[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss

High River, Canada

#2351 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Heres some examples.
<quoted text>
Thats why
Insults Are Easier
A lot of bs, no support or qualification.

Of course the lie that the collapses were symmetrical is obvious since there were many surrounding structures damaged to the point of being write offs.

Then there's your new claim that failed cd's somehow support your delusion that a gravity driven collapse from fire and/or damage is different from a gravity driven collapse by cd.

Now can you qualify that using science and engineering Ignorance?

Because all it is at this point is a empty claim with only your word as evidence...which is what's actually referred to as "evidunce".

Interesting too that you chose to include sound in your videos, smarter twoofers don't because the regular intervaled explosions heard on those videos are curiously absent on 911.

Oh right, it was thermite!

Tha's why the video of the 911 collapses show bright white light eminating from inside the building jusr preceeding collapse...huh?

It doesn't?

Oh well, you tried but all you really accomplished was once again proving,

[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2352 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
10. Some people have said that a failure at one column should not have produced a symmetrical fall like this one. What is NIST’s answer to those assertions?

WTC 7's collapse, viewed from the exterior (most videos were taken from the north), did appear to fall almost uniformly as a single unit. This occurred because the interior failures that took place did not cause the exterior framing to fail until the final stages of the building collapse. The interior floor framing and columns collapsed downward and pulled away from the exterior frame. There were clues that internal damage was taking place prior to the downward movement of the exterior frame, such as when the east penthouse fell downward into the building and windows broke out on the north face at the ends of the building core. The symmetric appearance of the downward fall of WTC 7 was primarily due to the greater stiffness and strength of its exterior frame relative to the interior framing.

http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/fa...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2353 Feb 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the idea that hot metal meant the presence of thermite is illogical. Thermite is an oygenator used to cause rapid, concentrated high temperature. Heating a huge piece of steels to glow takes a large fire rather than a concentrated one. Thermite causes rapid combustion in a small area.
The idea that thousands of thermite rigged devices is equally absurd. There would be evidence because some would fail. What's more, it would be a crap shoot as to which floor the aircraft would hit. There is no evidence of such devices above the point of impact which further rules out the use of demolition devices. Finally, it would be a hugely criminal act to allow occupancy of a rigged building or to demolish a building without prior EPA approval and permits. Why would a leaseholder loose thousands of rentable building space and loose billions of dollars? Preposterous.
Their belief in the evil they and what they are able to do, isn't based on logic, but on faith. The sacred historical record tells us that those who govern us are capable of thinking up some really stupid stuff to try and pull off. Not just in other countries, but here in the good ol' USA as well. On that point, they are right. The people who have governed us have and continue to do really bad things in other countries and even here in America. Where they take their departure from reality is the leap of faith that 9/11 simply had to be one of those really bad things that those who govern us would do. To this end they have made our government omnipotent. If hijacked aircraft weren't sufficient to do the damage they wanted done, our government has the power to make remote controlled aircraft, cruise missiles disguised as aircraft, even only theoretically known to exist thermite concoctions to magically appear anywhere. They don't just believe in miracles, their entire faith is based on them.

Location hidden

#2354 Feb 27, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
You claim that to have read the relevant parts of the reports, NIST and FEMA but still don't understand the few seconds of near free fall that WTC 7 experienced even though it was very clearly explained in the NIST report so either you are a liar or willfully ignorant
because
Insulting everybody's intelligence is easier
<quoted text>
Free fall means the bottom drops out first and the rest falls without resistance. This is not the case in any of the WTC collapse videos. This is the stuff of TWOOFER MYTHOLOGY.

Location hidden

#2355 Feb 27, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Their belief in the evil they and what they are able to do, isn't based on logic, but on faith. The sacred historical record tells us that those who govern us are capable of thinking up some really stupid stuff to try and pull off. Not just in other countries, but here in the good ol' USA as well. On that point, they are right. The people who have governed us have and continue to do really bad things in other countries and even here in America. Where they take their departure from reality is the leap of faith that 9/11 simply had to be one of those really bad things that those who govern us would do. To this end they have made our government omnipotent. If hijacked aircraft weren't sufficient to do the damage they wanted done, our government has the power to make remote controlled aircraft, cruise missiles disguised as aircraft, even only theoretically known to exist thermite concoctions to magically appear anywhere. They don't just believe in miracles, their entire faith is based on them.
You have a great point there. Let me expand on that a little. Many of the Conspiracy proponents are also End Times believers. They twist all the facts to fit their distorted vision of reality. On the other hand, some individuals who believe a conspiracy took place, are as you say, distrustful of the government. These folks often have been influenced by distorted video propaganda and have failed to reconstruct the events in the proper context.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#2356 Feb 27, 2013
WTC 7 did experience a 4 second period of near free fall, but that was because the interior support had pulled away from the exterior of the building and collapsed, so when the outer facade started to collapse and move downward there was no resistance for 12 floors or about 4.3 seconds ..... that's the reason, NOT explosives that don't show up on seismographs

"Any detonation of explosives within WTC 7 would have been detected by multiple seismographs monitoring ground vibration in the general area. No such telltale “spike” or vibratory anomaly was recorded by any monitoring instrument." –Brent Blanchard of Protec Field Monitoring Systems
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Free fall means the bottom drops out first and the rest falls without resistance. This is not the case in any of the WTC collapse videos. This is the stuff of TWOOFER MYTHOLOGY.

Location hidden

#2357 Feb 27, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
WTC 7 did experience a 4 second period of near free fall, but that was because the interior support had pulled away from the exterior of the building and collapsed, so when the outer facade started to collapse and move downward there was no resistance for 12 floors or about 4.3 seconds ..... that's the reason, NOT explosives that don't show up on seismographs
"Any detonation of explosives within WTC 7 would have been detected by multiple seismographs monitoring ground vibration in the general area. No such telltale “spike” or vibratory anomaly was recorded by any monitoring instrument." –Brent Blanchard of Protec Field Monitoring Systems
<quoted text>
Exactly.

Location hidden

#2358 Feb 27, 2013
It still took around 18 seconds for the complete collapse of WTC7. Twoofer sites lie about that.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#2359 Feb 27, 2013
this is classic TWOOF

"We screwed up. We had never seen the CBS video when we claimed that it took WTC 7 6.5 seconds to collapse. We only relied on the street video that does not show the Penthouses. By the time we saw the CBS video, we had so much invested in the 6.5-second collapse time, we could not disappoint our supporters who were successfully using the 6.5 free fall time to push 9/11 Truth. We just ignored the evidence.- Dr Steven Jones, 5/19/07 (BNN - May 19, 2007 - New York, NY)
WasteWater wrote:
It still took around 18 seconds for the complete collapse of WTC7. Twoofer sites lie about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Slaughterhouse 100,144
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,651
Any hot teen girl wanna email me (Mar '12) 2 hr idk 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr another viewer 980,103
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr RCC Biblical Beas... 670,271
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr NIST 286,454
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,287
More from around the web