No

Don't know

Possibly

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#2249 Feb 25, 2013
Adam wrote:
Rick in Kansas is gay. Here´s my proof Check the site prove that homosexuality is wrong.
Homosexuality is wrong?

I'll have to tell the lesbians next door about that.

I keep telling them that buying cheap beer is wrong, but they like hockey and have a 65" tv so I'm willing to forgive them for pretty much anything!

Canada

#2250 Feb 25, 2013
Adam wrote:
Make no friendship with homosexuals.Ignore them as they have ignored god's commandments.
God says not to buy cheap beer?

I never woulda thunk it!

Canada

#2251 Feb 25, 2013
911 was an inside job wrote:
<quoted text>And your contribution (at minimum): 26,167 posts on the bathroom wall. Surely the wife must be proud of her man
And your contribution is to avoid any discussion by only spamming and trolling!

But then you're a fossil fuel denying young earth creationist truck driver so the expectation of your contributions is low to begin with!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2252 Feb 25, 2013
Guise Faux wrote:
I DO know! It is the govie shill in you!
If you say so, sweetie.
Guise Faux wrote:
Just because you say you can't see it does not mean it does not exist.
And just because you think you can see it isn't proof that it does. The leap of faith that you insist on us taking with you, far from convincing.
Guise Faux wrote:
After all, here you are free to express anything but what you really feel is the truth.
Which would seriously undermine the possibility of the the existence of an all powerful they who control everything we read, hear, see and "know".
Guise Faux wrote:
That goes for TPTB. You know, the ones who finance both sides in the various wars around the world, debase countries currencies at will, act as the final resting place for the world's gold, control all the media such as they have been doing for over 200 years now, decide who should live in whatever country they choose etc.
How cute, your deity has his its own acronym. Who be these powers that be? The Illuminati? The Masons? The Jews? The Bilderbergs? The Trilateral Commission? The UN? The Pope? The Queen of England? The Mossad? The CIA? The Domionists? The Bolsheviks? The Trotskyites? The Unions? The ACLU? The AARP? The Flat Earth Society? The Ladies Knitting Circle and Terrorist Society? Big Oil? The Banks? The Rockefellers? The Kennedys? The Rothschilds? Milli Vanilli? Who is controlling us? Who? WHO???

God I love useful idiots.

this one

#2253 Feb 25, 2013
Adam wrote:
I thought you are hiding it? Isn´t that a shame?
Adolf, dumpling, that's what happens when you think, you get things wrong. Always.

this one

#2254 Feb 25, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Excellent answer:-)
Thank you.

this one

#2255 Feb 25, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Hi Adam, Where is Steve?
Adam (aka Adolf) has a Bob. He's a like-minded poster from Seattle. Bob doesn't stalk off strictly gay themed threads, seeing my name as the last person to post on a non-gay thread doesn't provoke him like it does with my little Adolf. They really are the most wonderful couple of good Christians, except when Adam is playing good Muslim (long story). My best explanation for Adam is that he's a masochist that gets off on verbal abuse. He'll settle down if I threaten not to spank him any more, but if you want, I've also got him trained to do a complete barking mad that would Bell Curve most of the nuts on this thread back into sanity.

this one

#2256 Feb 25, 2013
911 was an inside job wrote:
Excellent analysis! And your contribution to the bathroom wall amounts to 22,269 posts.
And what would be your best guess for your total contributions to the scrawl here, dear? Not just under this name, but every other one you have used thus far. 10,000? 20,000? More? Hmmmm.... Makes no real difference, it is what it is, for me, something to do instead of watching the commercials. I could be out engaging in financial fraud, or something. Think about it.

this one

#2257 Feb 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Do you swallow ?
If there is no reason to miss the best part, why skip it?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2258 Feb 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>He'll settle down if I threaten not to spank him any more, but if you want, I've also got him trained to do a complete barking mad that would Bell Curve most of the nuts on this thread back into sanity.
Oh, Please do, I bet he is like every other homophobe I know, late night cable shows two ladies making out and he is glued to the TV wanting more but spends endless hours wondering if the two guys next door are just "roommates".

I leave you with this, the fun starts in the second half.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2259 Feb 25, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is wrong?
I'll have to tell the lesbians next door about that.
I keep telling them that buying cheap beer is wrong, but they like hockey and have a 65" tv so I'm willing to forgive them for pretty much anything!
Never mind Adam. He is a little bit off in the head.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2260 Feb 25, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Please do, I bet he is like every other homophobe I know, late night cable shows two ladies making out and he is glued to the TV wanting more but spends endless hours wondering if the two guys next door are just "roommates".
I leave you with this, the fun starts in the second half.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_HVmNf6g_DMXX
HAHAHHAHABAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH HAH
'You're a pervert....!'

'You're a [email protected]!ty azz pervert. Now step off!!!...'

I seriously think that women was gonna put a stake in his azz!!!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2261 Feb 25, 2013
Forgotten faith wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHHAHABAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH HAH
'You're a pervert....!'
'You're a [email protected]!ty azz pervert. Now step off!!!...'
I seriously think that women was gonna put a stake in his azz!!!
You would have to ask my wife but I digress, just because I happen to be attracted to the opposite sex does not make me any more moral than someone who is attracted to the same sex.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2262 Feb 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind Adam. He is a little bit off in the head.
If he is a bit off in the head, lets find Steve and perhaps Adam can up his oral skills.

Canada

#2263 Feb 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Never mind Adam. He is a little bit off in the head.
He reminds me of the husband of a woman my wife knows.

This woman canceled out on a tea my wife organized at the last minute saying she just wasn't feeling well. Through a mutual friend we found out a few weeks later that her rigidly religious husband forbade her to go because a) we live next door to homosexuals and b) we had a gentleman friend of theirs (gay of course?) do some electrical work in house.

They've invited us for dinner a few times but I refuse to enter his home until he hires a homosexual trades person!

Kidding aside, the guy gives me the creeps.

Canada

#2264 Feb 25, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>You would have to ask my wife but I digress, just because I happen to be attracted to the opposite sex does not make me any more moral than someone who is attracted to the same sex.
Exactly!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2265 Feb 25, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
This woman canceled out on a tea my wife organized at the last minute saying she just wasn't feeling well. Through a mutual friend we found out a few weeks later that her rigidly religious husband forbade her to go because a) we live next door to homosexuals and b) we had a gentleman friend of theirs (gay of course?) do some electrical work in house.
They've invited us for dinner a few times but I refuse to enter his home until he hires a homosexual trades person!
Yep! Another batshitcrazy indoctrinated fool for sure.

“Mountain Grove, MO”

Since: Aug 09

Mountain Grove, MO

#2267 Feb 25, 2013
LOL, That is somewhere between sad and funny.
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2268 Feb 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! Another batshitcrazy indoctrinated fool for sure.
The funny thing to me is these people are getting all worked up about what goes on in other peoples bedrooms, letting their imaginations run wild.

I only get worked up about what goes on in my bedroom since I am a participant.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2269 Feb 25, 2013
The Good Neighbor wrote:
LOL, That is somewhere between sad and funny.
<quoted text>
You got that right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Truth-be-Told 87,861
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 665,112
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 13 min Caesar 5
The Future of Politics in America 31 min Rider on the Storm 164
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 36 min Peter Ross 444
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 284,467
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr Al Capone 3,380
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 hr nanoanomaly 977,190
More from around the web