Was 911 an Inside Job

Was 911 an Inside Job

Created by inquiring minds on Jan 4, 2013

17,795 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

No

Don't know

Possibly

Clem

Hamilton, Canada

#2203 Feb 25, 2013
Why did the terrorists attack America? Oh, and " they hate our freedom " doesn't cut it as a answer.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2204 Feb 25, 2013
Timesten wrote:
Where'd did #2193 go to.
More of that censorship by the mods
That's what makes this forum corrupt.
Sweetie, what we are all essentially doing here is the equivalent of writing on a bathroom wall in the kind of joint that doesn't discourage it. They have every right to erase anything and everything that is written there. You may be exercising your 1st Amendment rights, but they don't outweigh this site's property rights to that bathroom wall. Sorry.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#2205 Feb 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it's the government shill in me, I don't know
Yepper that's it, and we do know.
Explain these.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
Let's see you wriggle out of that with a credible rebuttal.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2206 Feb 25, 2013
Guise Faux wrote:
http://911research.wtc7.net/se pt11/analysis/scenario404.html
"Why "Scenario 404"?

We chose this name for several reasons. First, it emphasizes that this is but one of hundreds of possible hypotheses that could be devised to explain the known facts. Its purpose is merely to show that the attack could have been executed by a small number of operatives using off-the-shelf technology. Second, it echoes the HTTP response code 404 issued by a web server when it cannot find a file requested by a client. Similarly, the evidence indicating exactly how the attack was executed will probably never be found, because part of the attack's design was to destroy that evidence.
"

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#2207 Feb 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, what we are all essentially doing here is the equivalent of writing on a bathroom wall in the kind of joint that doesn't discourage it. They have every right to erase anything and everything that is written there. You may be exercising your 1st Amendment rights, but they don't outweigh this site's property rights to that bathroom wall. Sorry.
No problem. That's why I created this site. They can't delete the info I posted there. By the way if you ever go to court for something and you go to prove your case and the judge says all you say is not admissible and will not be presented in this court, how would you feel?
.
Are you a female? Sweetie??

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#2208 Feb 25, 2013
That's why I created this site.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#2209 Feb 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas is gay.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2211 Feb 25, 2013
Clem wrote:
Why did the terrorists attack America? Oh, and " they hate our freedom " doesn't cut it as a answer.
The "they hate our freedoms" doublespeak, in English translates to: our less than productive attempts to have a "say" in that part of the world have now managed to piss some folk off enough into doing something like this. For all our talk about rights and freedom and democracy and the republican form of government and free market capitalism and all those other really neat ideas we believe in, our government doesn't always practice what we preach, whether we want them to or not. We have had a heavy hand in making some places in the world miserable f*cking places to be and the people who live there tend to not be happy about it.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#2212 Feb 25, 2013
The people have spoken ..... Get over it Dumb Ass !!!
Timesten wrote:
For the record....
Was 911 an Inside Job
No 5,240 59%
YES 3,450 39%
Possibly 35 0%
Don't know 27
Seeing that in the beginnings of this thread the yes's were far in the lead. Then overnight they were a 1000 votes behind. Nothing fishy there eh?

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#2213 Feb 25, 2013
your site is a train wreck .... was it put together by a 5 year old with ADHD !?!?!?!?!?
Timesten wrote:
That's why I created this site.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#2214 Feb 25, 2013
Clem you dirty little sock, how did you get to Germany so fast !?!?!?
Adam wrote:
Rick in Kansas is gay.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#2215 Feb 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas is gay. Here´s my proof Check the site prove that homosexuality is wrong.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2217 Feb 25, 2013
Timesten wrote:
For the record....
Was 911 an Inside Job
No 5,240 59%
YES 3,450 39%
Possibly 35 0%
Don't know 27
Seeing that in the beginnings of this thread the yes's were far in the lead. Then overnight they were a 1000 votes behind. Nothing fishy there eh?
No Crybaby, funny how when it is in your favor it's totally legit and when sane people vote it's somehow rigged!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2218 Feb 25, 2013
Pick a single one MOOBS and I will shred it, OR ARE YOU CHICKEN!

For starters the Pentagon cameras did not aim up! Why would they?
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Yepper that's it, and we do know.
Explain these.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
Let's see you wriggle out of that with a credible rebuttal.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2219 Feb 25, 2013
Timesten wrote:
No problem.
Then why are you whining about being censored?
Timesten wrote:
That's why I created this site.
You created Topix? Congratulations?

I know, I know, you MEANT to include another clever plug for your confused and paranoid blog thingy, but in the back of what passes your mind, you had my reminder that free advertisements for it aren't appreciated by the management and subconsciously you did the right thing by forgetting your link.
Timesten wrote:
They can't delete the info I posted there.
Congratulations and thank you for proving my point to someone else that the media can't be controlled, because there is no such thing as the media. I'll bet you didn't expect to end up as my useful idiot when you started into this, now did ya?

It's really, really neat that you have the absolute freedom, if not the absolute right, to create your own little world/website where you have absolute freedom, if not the absolute right, to write whatever you want to pass for your mind wants to pass off to whoever wants to read it. But speaking as someone who didn't need to create my own little world/website in order to exercise my absolute freedom, if not absolute right, to write... etc. You might want to consider an editor.
Timesten wrote:
By the way if you ever go to court for something and you go to prove your case and the judge says all you say is not admissible and will not be presented in this court, how would you feel?
The first time, relieved as all get out. Pretty much every other time too. Sometimes the best way to exercise your freedom of speech is by not saying anything. I have heard of miscarriages of justice, where the truth is suppressed or even deliberately falsified and people are harmed as a result. There, I'd be pissed. But this isn't a courtroom dear, it's a bathroom wall and the "moderators" at Topix aren't judges, but janitors.
Timesten wrote:
Are you a female? Sweetie??
All male and a writing style I find fun to use here.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2220 Feb 25, 2013
Nicely put.
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The "they hate our freedoms" doublespeak, in English translates to: our less than productive attempts to have a "say" in that part of the world have now managed to piss some folk off enough into doing something like this. For all our talk about rights and freedom and democracy and the republican form of government and free market capitalism and all those other really neat ideas we believe in, our government doesn't always practice what we preach, whether we want them to or not. We have had a heavy hand in making some places in the world miserable f*cking places to be and the people who live there tend to not be happy about it.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2221 Feb 25, 2013
Timesten wrote:
Agreed Guise Faux....
Delivered by RDX Cutter charges
And a possible low yield mini hydrogen bomb
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
LMAO, Moobs, take your meds.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2222 Feb 25, 2013
Adam wrote:
Rick in Kansas is gay.
I am?!? Oh your Gods, that's right, I am. Damn, I almost forgot that I am homosexual, how silly of me. Thank whichever God you believe in today that you were here to remind me. What would I do without my little Adolf?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2223 Feb 25, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Nicely put.
Thank you.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2224 Feb 25, 2013
Adam wrote:
Rick in Kansas is gay. Here´s my proof Check the site prove that homosexuality is wrong.
Heard you the first time dear. You don't have to offer proof, I readily admit it. I am as gay as gay gets. I'm not sure how that's relevant here though. But again, thank you for reminding me. What would I do without my little Adolf?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 2,566
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 119,084
Melania Trump's hair shines in Saudi sun 28 min Trump worshiper 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min Holy Jehowa Witness 679,020
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 43 min Holy Jehowa Witness 46,213
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 982,139
Gangbang with my Girlfriend. (Mar '11) 2 hr Kinky1ntn 33
More from around the web