No

Don't know

Possibly

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2159 Feb 24, 2013
hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
But the problem is they were Drones,So no hijackers there were only hijackers because you Government told us there were hijackers,
Well the controlled media made sure they got their story out.
Those two planes DID NOT bring the towers down,Anyone with a brain know's that!
So what about building 7?
PLEASE DON'T say they were brought down by fire.
The real planes were seen being boarded, departing, tracked and crashing into the buildings. You are mistaken.

There is not one shred of evidence to the contrary. Ditto for the damage done by the aircraft.

What tangible evidence do you have to disprove what is obvious?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#2160 Feb 24, 2013
hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you and a hand full of stooges still fighting a lost cause ?
At the end of it YOU and the other STOOGES have not got know where,
All you have done is cost more money to your country who is financially collapsing!
You could call it khama, The towers imploded ,Just like your country is imploding. Both have one thing in common..........Corruption!
hunter wrote:
I hope he takes out more PIGS personally or their families,
Its a pity a few more don't take this stance.
GO DORNER GO!
Give us some more!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TTLIJE3...
hunter wrote:
To the PIG whose daughter got it ,Suffer Bastard!
We hope she did!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TTLIJE3...

Ah yes, another member of TEAM TWOOF!

Now I was contemplating who I'd rather be associated with, rationalists or the fascist nobodies who celebrate the murder of an innocent women...

go
twoof
gone...

(BTW moron, Canada is not in the US...another thing you don't get, geography)
Three Stooges

Winchester, KY

#2161 Feb 24, 2013
hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you and a hand full of stooges still fighting a lost cause ?
At the end of it YOU and the other STOOGES have not got know where,
All you have done is cost more money to your country who is financially collapsing!
You could call it khama, The towers imploded ,Just like your country is imploding. Both have one thing in common..........Corruption!
Dick in Kansas, Toilet water, and Porkie Pig...the THREE STOOGES still fighting a lost cause on the dead 9/11 threads. I doubt they realize how desperate and pathetic they look at this point.
Gulag n Slager

Monroe, LA

#2162 Feb 24, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah poor dumb canadian bacon, he really believes his own lies. So its no wonder he believes the lies of the official story.
Isn't it funny that the main character here that supports the American propaganda is a Canadian? Makes sense since Canada was founded with people like Benedict Arnold and others who were against freedom, and pro monarchy to begin with.
All hail Canada, and God save the Queen, who is of course "The Kansas Chic".
Hey look, the News is on. I know its true, because all the stations agree. The White House said so, so it must be accurate, Jackass! Don't matter what evidence, too many people would need to be involved. I don't care if it's there, before I can know it's there, I need to know how it got there. Buildings fall at free fall, who cares about the molten steel? Ignoring evidence is science!
Canada, inventors of peanut butter, hockey masks, and idiots like Pork. What a great country, eh?
Insults Are Easier
The queen of England was visiting one of Canada's top hospitals, and during her tour of the floors she passed a room where a male patient was masturbating.

"Oh my god!", said the Queen, "That's disgraceful, what is the meaning of this???"

The doctor leading the tour explains, "I'm sorry your ladyship, this man has a very serious condition where the testicles rapidly fill with semen. If he doesn't do that five times a day, they would explode and he would most likely die instantly."

"Oh, I am sorry" said the Queen.

On the next floor they passed a room where a young nurse was giving a patient a blow job.

"Oh my God", said the Queen, "What's happening in there?"

The Doctor replied, "Same problem, better health plan."

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2163 Feb 24, 2013
Gulag n Slager wrote:
<quoted text>The queen of England was visiting one of Canada's top hospitals, and during her tour of the floors she passed a room where a male patient was masturbating.

"Oh my god!", said the Queen, "That's disgraceful, what is the meaning of this???"

The doctor leading the tour explains, "I'm sorry your ladyship, this man has a very serious condition where the testicles rapidly fill with semen. If he doesn't do that five times a day, they would explode and he would most likely die instantly."

"Oh, I am sorry" said the Queen.

On the next floor they passed a room where a young nurse was giving a patient a blow job.

"Oh my God", said the Queen, "What's happening in there?"

The Doctor replied, "Same problem, better health plan."
Thats comedy!

Insults Are Easier

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2164 Feb 24, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah poor dumb canadian bacon, he really believes his own lies. So its no wonder he believes the lies of the official story.
Isn't it funny that the main character here that supports the American propaganda is a Canadian? Makes sense since Canada was founded with people like Benedict Arnold and others who were against freedom, and pro monarchy to begin with.
All hail Canada, and God save the Queen, who is of course "The Kansas Chic".
Hey look, the News is on. I know its true, because all the stations agree. The White House said so, so it must be accurate, Jackass! Don't matter what evidence, too many people would need to be involved. I don't care if it's there, before I can know it's there, I need to know how it got there. Buildings fall at free fall, who cares about the molten steel? Ignoring evidence is science!
Canada, inventors of peanut butter, hockey masks, and idiots like Pork. What a great country, eh?
Insults Are Easier
Hey god dammit....!
Don't throw me in the pig roast with him!!!!

Lol.

Location hidden

#2165 Feb 24, 2013
Three Stooges wrote:
<quoted text>
Dick in Kansas, Toilet water, and Porkie Pig...the THREE STOOGES still fighting a lost cause on the dead 9/11 threads. I doubt they realize how desperate and pathetic they look at this point.
Ad hominem statement dismissed.

Give tangible evidence supporting your claims.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#2166 Feb 24, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad jokes and unintentional comedy (otherwise known as "twoofer fiziks") IS their idea of tangible evidence...hence the term "evidunce".

Location hidden

#2167 Feb 24, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Bad jokes and unintentional comedy (otherwise known as "twoofer fiziks") IS their idea of tangible evidence...hence the term "evidunce".
That's about it. They ignore all the tangible evidence while posting unsubstantiated opinions from people who are unfamiliar with the details or testimony of eye witnesses.
pathetic desperation

Winchester, KY

#2168 Feb 24, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
you continuing to post when no one wants to discuss anything with you shows your pathetic desperation.

Location hidden

#2169 Feb 24, 2013
Twoofer scenario:

1. 9/11 is a massive conspiracy. The leader or leaders remains unidentified.

2. Drones flew into the towers. The actual planes and passengers vanished into thin air.

3. A missile hit the Pentagon. Nobody knows how it was fired or where Flight 77 went.

4. The towers were rigged with explosives. Not one device has been found even though it would take thousands. None were exploded other than below where the aircraft hit.

5. Larry Siverstein and the NYFD demolished WTC7. Allowing occupancy of a fully rigged building would be criminally endangering it's occupants and violate all building codes and EPA regulations.

6. An alternative airplane crashed into a field. Flight 93 also vanished into thin air.

Let's see the evidence to support such outlandish claims.

Location hidden

#2170 Feb 24, 2013
pathetic desperation wrote:
<quoted text>
you continuing to post when no one wants to discuss anything with you shows your pathetic desperation.
What's the matter? The cat's got your tongue?

You must be kidding me.
pathetic desperation

Winchester, KY

#2171 Feb 24, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's about it. They ignore all the tangible evidence while posting unsubstantiated opinions from people who are unfamiliar with the details or testimony of eye witnesses.
We ignore all evidence from the government and unsubstantiated opinions from shills who make up testimony from fake eyewitnesses.
Scenario

Winchester, KY

#2172 Feb 24, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
1. 9/11 is a massive conspiracy. The leaders have been idenitified.
2. Drones flew into the towers. The actual planes did not crash and passengers were made up.
3. A missile hit the Pentagon. It was fired from a military plane and Flight 77 was diverted elsewhere.
4. The towers were rigged with explosives. Not one device has been found because no one ever looked for them.
5. Larry Siverstein and the NYFD demolished WTC7. Allowing occupancy of a fully rigged building violates all building codes and EPA regulations but who really cares about these codes.
6. There was no airplane that crashed into a field in Shanksville. Flight 93 was diverted elsewhere.
that's pretty good
whats the matter

Winchester, KY

#2173 Feb 24, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter? The cat's got your tongue?
You must be kidding me.
Lonely and frustrated that no one wants to discuss anything with you?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2174 Feb 24, 2013
Sweetie, if you really don't want to discuss anything with her, why would you discuss that with her?

Y'all don't want to engage in actual discussions about any of this, you've made up what passes as your minds and that is that, nothing to discuss. These are your facts, you will not be entertaining questions. If at any point we believe we have any facts to the contrary of your belief in the Almighty 9/11 something other than what was explained, we are nothing more than government shills out to destroy your reputations. Not an attitude that's exactly conducive to rational and reasoned discussions, buttercup.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2175 Feb 24, 2013
whats the matter wrote:
Lonely and frustrated that no one wants to discuss anything with you?
You did it again. This time it sounds like you're projecting.

Location hidden

#2176 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
We ignore all evidence from the government and unsubstantiated opinions from shills who make up testimony from fake eyewitnesses.
IOWs you live in a paranoid delusional world.

A good therapist would be able to help you.

Location hidden

#2177 Feb 24, 2013
Scenario wrote:
<quoted text>
that's pretty good
Now take numbers 1-6 and give tangible evidence of the obvious problems presented.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2178 Feb 24, 2013
Who Controls the Media?

What a person sees, hears and believes becomes reality to them. Whoever controls the information entering the minds of people, can control what people perceive as reality. Who controls the media? Most people would be surprised to know. An unbiased media reporting only truth and facts is a myth. This is even more evident from the following information: "In February 2003, a Florida Court of Appeals unanimously agreed with an assertion by FOX News that there is no rule against distorting or falsifying the news in the United States...FOX asserted that there are no written rules against distorting news in the media. They argued that, under the First Amendment, broadcasters have the right to lie or deliberately distort news reports on public airwaves..." This was hailed as a great victory for all media outlets. In no uncertain terms the responsibility for discerning truth from stories reported in the media is in the hands of you and me the consumers. The media has no legal responsibility to tell us the truth. So who controls the media? This section will present numerous articles answering that question.

http://www.ascertainthetruth.com/att/index.ph...

So now what....?!?
How far and deep does all of this go?

For every 'insane' question another 'ridiculous' answer crops up....

Sometimes I feel that 'the truth' is long buried before the acts even take place. Questions are answered before even asked.

Nothing seems to be real at face value.

Dictionary entry overview: What does conspiracy mean? 
• CONSPIRACY (noun)
  The noun CONSPIRACY has 3 senses:
1. a secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act
2. a plot to carry out some harmful or illegal act (especially a political plot)
3. a group of conspirators banded together to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose

Every god damn thing is a conspiracy..
. The question to answer is....who can you believe more?

If someone lies to you over and over and fn over again.... Who is the fool to continue to keep believing them?

I just can't.....

Innocent till proven guilty...?. Nah the guilts already been proven countless other times....! I think that's why so many have doubts in these 'official reports'

Our perception is off. And that's relied upon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessari... 880,943
9/11&bin 10 min REV CAROL 1
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 13 min Mohit 580
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 26 min MUQ2 41,171
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 8,359
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr sangili karuppan 7,656
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Critical Eye 4,082
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr June VanDerMark 603,567
More from around the web