YES

No

Don't know

Possibly

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#2133 Feb 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Feeding paranoia has always been a lucrative profession if you know what you are doing. Why do you imagine that all these twofer websites accept "donations"? There's a flock of seriously scared sheep who are more than happy to be fleeced by those who want them to be scared.
For sure.

Since: Sep 08

#2134 Feb 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
For sure.
...gloop...

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#2135 Feb 24, 2013
and large fires statred simultaneously on multpile floors
something you never see in a hi-rise fire !!!!
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There are also plenty of materials inside an office building which will burn. For example, carpets, wall coverings, office patricians, desks, chairs, computers, printers, file cabinets, papers, etc.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2136 Feb 24, 2013
HAARP.

Bilderburg Group.

Lol
911 is not over

Pittsfield, MA

#2139 Feb 24, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nada!!!!
Nice rebuttal that proved you right huh? lol
911 is not over

Pittsfield, MA

#2140 Feb 24, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>Blather, babble, rhetoric and ignorance...then there's the massive hypocrisy of your moniker!
Another baseless reply.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#2142 Feb 24, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Im sure you would, hanging with idiots makes you feel smart.
They're intelligent people themselves so for me it's like being around my equals. Although I don't consider posting on an internet forum to be "hanging" like you do.

And for you hanging with the likes of tom (I'm not isreality) fontaine, elevator boy-sheep, and the junkie from can-tuck-ee is the only way you could possibly feel smart. Real nice crowd of losers ya got there Ignorance!
<quoted text>
If my moniker was I Never Insult, then you would have a point. But the truth is I never insult first, the way you do to avoid debate.
No it's "insults are easier" and they must be since you never address anything but constantly use generic insults within your word salad posts.

I just find it extremely funny that twoofers insult as much as any of us, yet they always whine and snivel about it to such an extreme that some even use that very issue as inspiration for their moniker.
<quoted text>
So again, why is the fact that no loss of life occurred in building 7 relevant to not properly investigating or collecting evidence, newspaper boy?
I realize as a twoofer your default comprehension for the written word is near non-existent but you even quoted the report that said identification of materials was an issue for investigators.

And no, WTC 7 had no loss of life and was not subjected to the same damage as the towers. It burned for many. many hours and experts have known since the inception of structural steel that it's susceptible to fire.
<quoted text>
And why does that glowing orange metal sparking out from the corners of the tower not indicative of thermite/thermate reaction? Only an idiot such as yourself would believe that's aluminum glowing orange in the daylight. Aluminum melts with a silvery color except under low light conditions.
Pure aluminum Ignorance, do you think any material was pure?

There was also a massive UPS located in the area where the material was seen coming from. Only idiots like you would jump to the conclusion that an event such as this material seen falling could only be thermite, even given the fact that there's zero evidence for it.

The material could have been lead too.

You morons will only accept the most implausible possibilities where rational people look for the most plausible ones.

Calgary, Canada

#2143 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
This fact coupled with FEMA's Appendix C of the WTC Building Performance Study, showing eutectic reactions, which caused "intergranular melting capable of turning a solid steel girder into Swiss cheese.", that NIST never addressed, show further proof that thermitic reactions were taking place to bring the towers and WTC 7 down.
There was two pieces of steel found to have this type of damage out of all steel removed. The chances this would have anything to do with collapse are completely non-existent.

Another fact scientifically illiterate morons such as yourself blindly ignore is that analysis of this anomaly found that it was a low temperature event which rules out thermite and leads to the most likely conclusion that it was due to a chemical process within the rubble pile involving a toxic soup of materials that would be impossible to replicate given the chaotic nature of such a pile.

Frank Greening a chemist and staunch hater of NIST, hypothesized that the presence of chlorides produced from slow melting plastics lowered the melting point of the steel resulting in its EROSION and intergranular melting.

Other disagree but the final point is that the edges of these samples were reduced to razor sharpness which is proof it was melted at high temperature by thermite.

http://www.wpi.edu/News/Transformations/2002S...
<quoted text>
Makes sense why NIST never bothered to follow science, except for some formulas and rigged computer models idiots like you think prove anything.
Only according to low brow bottom feeders such as yourself, for the vast majority of the scientific world, NIST followed scientific protocol and it would be very easy for twoof to prove the computer models were made using "rigged" data since the data and the software used is available for anyone to check.

I gave you that information before too Ignorance, but again you just ignored it and continued with your mindless chanting of long debunked twoofer myths.
<quoted text>
The scientific method is much more than math, its physical proof and repeatability. NIST has been clearly shown to have avoided this method, as you have been shown to not understand it.
So enjoy Charlies email, hope you like the pictures, weirdo.
Insults Are Easier
You've repeatedly shown you have no clue what the scientific method is or how it should be applied.

You constantly make claims that have zero scientifically backed support and your entire argument hinges on these fallacious claims being valid. Put it this way Ignorance, even if the NIST report was invalidated the default position is not inside jobbity, job. That's not the way science works and this is further reflected by scientists using terms such as "probable" within their vernacular.

They fully understand that additional data may result in a better hypothesis. Then there's twoof, no matter how their ignorant crap is invalidated twoofers just repeat the same stupid lies and misrepresentaions all while claiming, as you have, that everyone who disagrees with them is hired, wrong or just supporting the "official story".

And of course your evidence for any of that is right up there with "molten steel=controlled demolitions".

Calgary, Canada

#2144 Feb 24, 2013
911 is not over wrote:
<quoted text>
Another baseless reply.
There, there wendy.

We all know you can't address anything with knowledge...which is why you have only two speeds; troll and spam.

Your molten steel nonsense is dead vulgar-tommy.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#2145 Feb 24, 2013

Calgary, Canada

#2146 Feb 24, 2013
List of unsupported claims by Ignorance is Bliss;

1) Newspaper articles I posted in the past showing reports of molten steel are common in fires were referring to "plated steel".

2) "Plated steel" has a lower melting point than non-plated steel.

3) Molten steel indicates controlled demolition.

4) NIST didn't follow the scientific method.

5) Molten steel can be discerned by sight alone.

Now Ignorance has been whining, crying and stamping his feet over NIST not following HIS personal interpretation of the scientific method, yet he's not applied that very method to any claim he's made.

I guess in his case, hypocrisy is also bliss!

Ah but he did admit that using reports from the chaotic time immediately after an event is as proof is wrong...which dismantles about 40% of twoofs argument to begin with. The question is, will he apply that standard to himself and/or the other members of TEAM TWOOF, or will he just continue fumbling down his path paved with massive hypocrisy?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#2148 Feb 24, 2013
Gee I made you famous and didn't even get a thank you...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Oh well you're welcome anyways....lol but
http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473...

Santa Cruz, CA

#2149 Feb 24, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
and large fires statred simultaneously on multpile floors
something you never see in a hi-rise fire !!!!
<quoted text>
Absolutely correct. The plane sliced into several floors introducing fires to all and demolishing the fire-sprinkler systems.

Santa Cruz, CA

#2150 Feb 24, 2013
911 is not over wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice rebuttal that proved you right huh? lol
You guys are the ones saying all the evidence conclusions are false. Proof is up to you. Hundreds of witnesses and stacks of well documented evidence along with footage prove beyond any reasonable doubt that the planes were hijacked and caused the buildings to collapse.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2151 Feb 24, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:

1) Newspaper articles I posted in the past showing reports of molten steel are common in fires were referring to "plated steel".

Now Ignorance has been whining, crying and stamping his feet over NIST not following HIS personal interpretation of the scientific method, yet he's not applied that very method to any claim he's made.

Ah but he did admit that using reports from the chaotic time immediately after an event is as proof is wrong...which dismantles about 40% of twoofs argument to begin with. The question is, will he apply that standard to himself and/or the other members of TEAM TWOOF, or will he just continue fumbling down his path paved with massive hypocrisy?
Ah poor dumb canadian bacon, he really believes his own lies. So its no wonder he believes the lies of the official story.

Isn't it funny that the main character here that supports the American propaganda is a Canadian? Makes sense since Canada was founded with people like Benedict Arnold and others who were against freedom, and pro monarchy to begin with.

All hail Canada, and God save the Queen, who is of course "The Kansas Chic".

Hey look, the News is on. I know its true, because all the stations agree. The White House said so, so it must be accurate, Jackass! Don't matter what evidence, too many people would need to be involved. I don't care if it's there, before I can know it's there, I need to know how it got there. Buildings fall at free fall, who cares about the molten steel? Ignoring evidence is science!

Canada, inventors of peanut butter, hockey masks, and idiots like Pork. What a great country, eh?

Insults Are Easier

Banff, Canada

#2152 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah poor dumb canadian bacon, he really believes his own lies. So its no wonder he believes the lies of the official story.
Isn't it funny that the main character here that supports the American propaganda is a Canadian? Makes sense since Canada was founded with people like Benedict Arnold and others who were against freedom, and pro monarchy to begin with.
Hey look, the News is on. I know its true, because all the stations agree. The White House said so, so it must be accurate, Jackass! Don't matter what evidence, too many people would need to be involved. I don't care if it's there, before I can know it's there, I need to know how it got there. Buildings fall at free fall, who cares about the molten steel? Ignoring evidence is science!
Canada, inventors of peanut butter, hockey masks, and idiots like Pork. What a great country, eh?
Insults Are Easier
As usual, nothing but obfuscation and empty blather from the aptly named idiot who never has anything but more unspported to claims to add to his growing pile of stupid.

But then, he's the same blithering idiot who claimed velocity and accleration are interchangeable terms when decribing motion...which as stupid as claiming blue is a interchangeable term for describing red because they're both colours, and rye is an interchangeable term for describing wheat because their both grains.

And of course in his toppsy turvey world of feigned indignation and elevators that can't go up or down, up IS down...which is why he'd accpet them as interchangeable terms to describe position on the "y" axis!

Keep on dumbing Ignorance!

Banff, Canada

#2153 Feb 24, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Ignorance?

Surely you have a plethora of data to support your claims...after all,

[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss

Santa Cruz, CA

#2154 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Insults Are Easier
Lies of the offical story? You have yet to prove any of it is a lie. Let's have some tangible and verifiable evidence.

Banff, Canada

#2155 Feb 24, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Lies of the offical story? You have yet to prove any of it is a lie. Let's have some tangible and verifiable evidence.
His evidunce is awaiting scientific validation.

I'm sure that's what he's doing right now...?
hunter

Norwich, UK

#2156 Feb 24, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are the ones saying all the evidence conclusions are false. Proof is up to you. Hundreds of witnesses and stacks of well documented evidence along with footage prove beyond any reasonable doubt that the planes were hijacked and caused the buildings to collapse.
But the problem is they were Drones,So no hijackers there were only hijackers because you Government told us there were hijackers,
Well the controlled media made sure they got their story out.
Those two planes DID NOT bring the towers down,Anyone with a brain know's that!
So what about building 7?
PLEASE DON'T say they were brought down by fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 777,492
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min lovewithin 39,366
a dramatis false eye eook ? reviewing macís fal... 8 min mohamed sh 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 560,163
Gay snapchat names 34 min lifeofsinx93 165
REAL ENEMIES of America living among us 38 min hpcaban 2
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 40 min hpcaban 441,809
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min YellowPissreality 265,393
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Atheist girl 605,279
More from around the web