this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
These guys all are moving to the hills with there five guns hoping the world comes to an end. They are often called "Preppers."
I'm cool with the preppers, as long as the hills they are taking to aren't mine, I'm not going looking for their bunkers. It's the loons who aren't burying themselves in their backyard that we have to watch out for.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Crossfield, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Didnt take you long to mischaracterize, did it?
And really? One of your sad examples of steel melting includes a car crash where the bodies are made of alloys. So in your world, alloys in automobiles are equal to steel girders in high rise construction?
Only in Canada.
It's hard to tell if you're just playing dumb or really are this dumb!

Here's the fact that you just can't escape, reports of molten steel in fires are common.

Here's another fact you just can't escape, molten materials can't be determined for type from sight alone.

You losers have been given a free ride over reports of "molten steel" for ages now. Partly because no one gives a crap what crackpots like you think and partly because nothing you say will ever have an impact so most people don't bother wasting the time it took me to find multiple examples of other fires with reports of molten steel.

Oh and your whine and snivel act about the article citing a car fire where a report of molten steel was made proves the point myself and others have been hammering into that fallacious logic generating mush enclosed inside the pumpkin atop your shoulders for ages.

The point is, the type of molten material can't be determined by sight alone and your lame attempt to sweep my post under the table actually caused you to debunk yourself!

I'll just ignore the fact that car frames are made of steel though...

I think I'll go with "you really are this dumb"!

Crossfield, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

<quoted text>
Im not against the written form, but in newspapers, information is routinely retracted and corrected in later issues and your little one sided research would not show that now would it?
The question is simple.
Oh my!

Do you tell that to your flock too?

You know, the ones that use news reports about explosions and bombs from Sept 11 2001.

Oh that's you and there's your double standard stabbing you in the back again!

But I digress, of course I agree that taking initial reports as gospel is sketchy...but that's not helping your argument since what I've proven is reports of molten steel during fires is commonplace. In every article I posted these reports were made and something was molten.

Was it steel?

Maybe, maybe not.

Can we tell a molten materials composition my looking at it?

Nope.

The NFPA recognized this years and years ago, reports of molten steel aren't proof that steel melted since people tend to use steel as a default when they see molten material.
<quoted text>
How hot does carbon fires reach as opposed to what is the melting point of steel? C'mon, Mr. "I know what x is so Im smart" Guy! You can google the answer, I know you can.
Again, your query is just a bunch of fallacious nonsense. For one thing, it's "hydrocarbon" fires were talking about and for another, you can't prove the molten material was steel...and even if you could, you have nothing supporting your idiotic claim that molten steel indicates controlled demolition.

There's been a plethora of controlled demolitions all over the world, can you support your claim by showing data from those events that proves molten steel is a by-product?

No, it's more made up garbage you and your scientifically illiterate ilk accept without qualification because without your mindless acceptance, your stupid twoofer sanctioned talking point is relegated to the bin of irrelevancy.

And again, this molten steel was witnessed months later, no mechanism has ever been proposed by your charlatan masters for steel remaining molten for months afterward and IF molten steel is discernible by sight alone, then so should molten aluminum be...and where's the many reports of molten aluminum? It melts at much lower temps so there should be plenty for you to recite.

Crossfield, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

<quoted text>
And answer another question. How is the claim that because building 7 had no loss of life, how is that relevant to not needing any evidence to be collected and the collapse properly investigated?
The fact is 7 fell at free fall acceleration, while 1 & 2 fell in a total time at near free fall speed. Thats caused only by explosives or incendiaries and why neither were looked for. And the Pentagon, with all its surveillance and high security, failed to capture 1 single image of a plane coming in to strike it.
7 fell at free fall for 2.5 seconds. I just love how you losers repeatedly ignore that in favor of implying the entire collapse was a free fall. The collapse itself took 40% longer so it's very obvious resistance was an inherent condition of its collapse. Same goes for 1&2.

And once again, we have a completely fabricated "fact" that all twoofers bandy about but never qualify!

The only condition necessary for free fall or near free fall is loss of structural integrity. This is basic common sense that should be quite easy for even an ideologue like yourself to understand. What you're really saying is that the only thing that can cause loss of integrity in structural systems is bombs and/or incendiaries.

That's a ridiculously stupid claim and one that has zero support in any relevant scientific community and one that you've repeatedly been asked to present a science based argument for, but there's that double standard of yours again! You insist NIST follow your delusional instruction or be deemed scientifically incorrect, yet you refuse to follow it yourself.
<quoted text>
This isn't the Canadian parliament that bows to foreign powers, this is America.
Funny, we refused to go to Iraq...but no worries, Canadians are use to irrelevant little losers like you insulting our entire country in your inept attempts to spite one of us.

We just brought it up in a meeting last week!

Crossfield, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

<quoted text>
NIST did not follow the scientific method and ignored observation, failed to physically prove its hypothesis, used unreliable computer modeling instead, and failed to preserve evidence to allow later peer review. Only an unscientific Canadian clown would fail to see the obvious.
When you brainwash yourself to see everything as twoofer this and official that, you cloud your own judgement and impair your own ability to reason. But what makes you so insidious, is you try to corrupt others into this non thinking Canadian viewpoint.
I've spelled out how they followed scientific method repeatedly and you've repeatedly avoided addressing those posts...as well as ignored the fact that visual inspection plus PMI testing was indirect testing for your mythological bombs and incendiaries and none were found.

FEA's themselves are a massive leap forwards for investigations like this one as years back there was no way aside from insurmountable hand calculations that no one had the time to do. You obviously have no clue what an FEA is since the reality is that they're based on the scientific methodology of using experimental and known data to simulate a event in order to understand it.
<quoted text>
Im sure in the low tech Canadian backwards outback this is acceptable, but in America it is unfathomable.
The problem with idiots like you, is you look at everything in a compartmentalized manner, just like NIST, and just like most official investigations that have political ramifications. You fail to understand history, so you fail to understand todays world events.
Thats why in your Canadian world,
Insults Are Easier
Funny, Canadian's repeatedly scored higher on science exams than Americans so you've once again, stabbed yourself in the back!

You fail to understand anything that doesn't support your ideological requirement for the collapses to be controlled demolition. I have repeatedly stated that I would have no issues accepting the US government had some level of complicity in the attacks if evidence for it existed, but the idiotic garbage you fools spew requires ignoring all science and the loss of all integrity.

Which is why twoof as a whole is mostly ignored and/or dismissed by every scientific organization here on the planet earth.

Crossfield, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

<quoted text>
NIST did not follow the scientific method and ignored observation, failed to physically prove its hypothesis, used unreliable computer modeling instead, and failed to preserve evidence to allow later peer review. Only an unscientific Canadian clown would fail to see the obvious.
When you brainwash yourself to see everything as twoofer this and official that, you cloud your own judgement and impair your own ability to reason. But what makes you so insidious, is you try to corrupt others into this non thinking Canadian viewpoint.
I've spelled out how they followed scientific method repeatedly and you've repeatedly avoided addressing those posts...as well as ignored the fact that visual inspection plus PMI testing was indirect testing for your mythological bombs and incendiaries and none were found.

FEA's themselves are a massive leap forwards for investigations like this one as years back there was no way aside from insurmountable hand calculations that no one had the time to do. You obviously have no clue what an FEA is since the reality is that they're based on the scientific methodology of using experimental and known data to simulate a event in order to understand it.
<quoted text>
Im sure in the low tech Canadian backwards outback this is acceptable, but in America it is unfathomable.
The problem with idiots like you, is you look at everything in a compartmentalized manner, just like NIST, and just like most official investigations that have political ramifications. You fail to understand history, so you fail to understand todays world events.
Insults Are Easier
Funny, Canadian's repeatedly scored higher on science exams than Americans so you've once again, stabbed yourself in the back!

You fail to understand anything that doesn't support your ideological requirement for the collapses to be controlled demolition. I have repeatedly stated that I would have no issues accepting the US government had some level of complicity in the attacks if evidence for it existed, but the idiotic garbage you fools spew requires ignoring all science and the loss of all integrity.

Which is why twoof as a whole is mostly ignored and dismissed by every scientific organization here on planet earth.

Crossfield, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
My theory is every town had an idiot, but everyone ignored them. In order to fit in and socialize they had to pretend to be somewhat normal logical people, then the internet struck, now they feed off each other, egg each other on and reinforce each others stupidity.
Before the net we only knew those around us, it took the world wide web to reveal how moronic much of mankind is.
I call it the Fontaine Factor.
I think you're right on the money.

It'd be interesting to see these e-rejects in their daily lives and just how vocal they are in spreading these myths among the people they have daily contact with.

I think the ones who do would find themselves isolated partly by choice ad partly due to the fact that people tend to remove themselves from the conflict that comes with dealing with crazy people.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

If only the US were that stupid to look for evidence of their own complicity in 9/11.
The only convenient way to not be found out is to conduct your own sham investigation and not look for evidence of the Wag The Dog False Flag Black Op For Political Gain that was 9/11.
Which is exactly what the US did.
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful,
and so are we. They never stop thinking about
new ways to harm our country and our people,
and neither do we."
George W. Bush the president who brought you 9/11.
How many Controlled Demolitions of any steel framed buildings conducted around the world make use of military grade nano-thermite/thermate?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha h ah ah aha ha h
That's Funnier Than Civilians Using Our Explosives Huh Eh !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

An Appeal to Firefighters, Present and Past from a retired FDNY Lieutenant
Fellow Firefighters, A great tragedy befell our community on September 11, 2001, an unprecedented 343 deaths in the line of duty.
As horrible as that toll is, if there were a rational explanation for it, we could accept it and mourn. We all understood the risk we accepted when we took the oath of office, that chance might cut short our lives when we placed ourselves in harm’s way in the public’s service.
This is what we are paid for and it is our honor. However, in short, the official explanation of the events of that day are not only insufficient, they are fantastic and cannot bear rational examination.
We are asked to believe that on that day three structural steel buildings, which have never before in history collapsed because of fire, fell neatly into their basements at the speed of gravity, their concrete reduced to dust.
We are asked to believe that jet fuel (kerosene) can melt steel.
We are asked to believe that the most sophisticated air defense system in the world, that responded to sixty-eight emergencies in the year prior to 9-11 in less than twenty minutes allowed aircraft to wander about for up to an hour and a half.
We are asked to believe that the steel and titanium components of an aircraft that supposedly hit the Pentagon “evaporated”.
There is much, much more if anyone cares to look into it.
Trade Tower #7 by itself is the “smoking gun”. Not hit by an aircraft, with only a few relatively small fires, it came down in a classic crimp and implosion, going straight into its basement, something only very precise demolition can accomplish, which takes days if not weeks to prepare.
The 9-11 Commission didn’t even mention it, and F.E.M.A. actually stated they DIDN’T KNOW WHY IT COLLAPSED AND LEFT IT AT THAT.
Brothers, I know that the implications of the above are hard, almost unthinkable, but the official explanation is utter nonsense, and three hundred and forty three murdered brothers are crying out for justice.
Demand a genuine investigation into the events of September 11!
-Anton Vodvarka, Lt. FDNY (ret)
Lt. Vodvarka served on FDNY Ladder Co 26, Rescue Co. 3, Rescue Co. 1, Engine Co. 92, Ladder 82 and Ladder 101. He was awarded the Merit Class 1 award, the Prentice Medal.
Maybe he's lying !
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h
That's a Good One Huh Eh !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Disabling the Air Defense System

Although there was no official "stand down" order ever given, the stage for the air defense "effective" stand-down posture is set months before the attack through changes in procedures for responding to hijacked aircraft.
A June 1, 2001 order from the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff requires that all requests from FAA for assistance in suspected hijacking events be forwarded to the Secretary of Defense for approval.
From June through September 10th, Rumsfeld's office promptly dispatches intercept requests, and the new procedure is not questioned.
The conspirators schedule a number of war games to take place during the attack and act as cover for the operation. Air Force and Air National Guard units are told to expect deviations of airliners as part of the exercises.
Operation Northern Vigilance deploys most of the fighters normally available to defend the northeast to locations in northern Canada and Alaska.
A war game setting Operation Vigilant Guardian against Operation Vigilant Warrior is played on the day of the attack. It involves the insertion of virtual radar blips, indistinguishable from the blips of real aircraft, on military radar screens.
FAA radar screens are not affected, and FAA officials promptly notify NORAD of deviations.(NORAD and the 9/11 Commission would subsequently supply contradictory notification timelines which bore little resemblance to reality.)
FAA requests for assistance are directed to Rumsfeld's office, as per the June 1st order. Rumsfeld's deputy finally orders jets scrambled from Otis Air Force Base just as the North Tower is hit, and later from Langley.
The pilots from both Otis and Langley think that they are participating in Vigilant Guardian and fly subsonic as instructed.
http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/analysis/s...
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One Huh Eh !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

The Langley jets did not take off until 9:25, but the pilots had been in their cockpits since about 9:10 -- only about ten minutes since the North Tower strike went live on most local TV affiliates.
Vigilant Guardian was so much like the real thing that a participant could easily mistake radio chatter about the attacks as part of the exercises.
However, these and other interceptor pilots might have learned that the attack was real by phone or television before scrambling and were a threat to the completion of Flight 77's mission.
But the Pentagon attack was a bonus. Even if the military had managed to foil the attack, both of the Twin Towers had already been hit and the destruction in Manhattan could continue to unfold, sufficient pretext for the War on Terror.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha h

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:

Insults Are Easier wrote, "<quoted text>
Insults Are Easier
"

Which is why twoof as a whole is mostly ignored and dismissed by every scientific organization here on planet earth.
Because truth is mostly dismissed by most national organizations that have allegiances to corrupt states on planet earth.

And Canadians have not developed anything close to the defense capability of America, so much for your science test scores. Science accomplishment is more than math, its also the product of ingenuity and born from the minds of free, productive people.

Sorry Canada.

You have shown NIST followed the scientific method?

Not really, you have only mischaracterized that NIST followed the scientific method, because a method that fails to follow observation of witnesses, fails to collect and preserve evidence for later peer review, fails to physically prove its hypothesis by using unreliable computer models, is not part of the American scientific method at all. Perhaps the Canadian version is different.

The fireman claiming molten steel was not from months after the collapse.

Cant identify molten metal by color? Then why did NIST identify that sparking, dripping orange stuff from the corner of the tower moments before collapse as aluminum mixed with office furniture? If you know the approximate temperatures, then of course you can identify materials that are molten.

Car frames are steel most of the time, but those shabby newspaper reports did not say the frames of the car melted, just twisted molten steel. Most likely, this is just from a staff writer of a newspaper being creative. Because steel won't melt in fires and reports of liquified steel are not common at all.

So keep trying ideologue. Your little games may work on trolls like WasteWater, Kansas Chic and the other girls, but they hardly work on the concept of science or proper investigations.

The cover-up shows the crime in exactly the same way your insults and cartoon labels show you are unable to debate or think.

Which is why,

Insults Are Easier

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Anton Vodvarka, Lt. FDNY - retired 1978 .... LMAO !!!!!!!

GO TWOOF GO !!!!!
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
An Appeal to Firefighters, Present and Past from a retired FDNY Lieutenant
Fellow Firefighters, A great tragedy befell our community on September 11, 2001, an unprecedented 343 deaths in the line of duty.
As horrible as that toll is, if there were a rational explanation for it, we could accept it and mourn. We all understood the risk we accepted when we took the oath of office, that chance might cut short our lives when we placed ourselves in harm’s way in the public’s service.
This is what we are paid for and it is our honor. However, in short, the official explanation of the events of that day are not only insufficient, they are fantastic and cannot bear rational examination.
We are asked to believe that on that day three structural steel buildings, which have never before in history collapsed because of fire, fell neatly into their basements at the speed of gravity, their concrete reduced to dust.
We are asked to believe that jet fuel (kerosene) can melt steel.
We are asked to believe that the most sophisticated air defense system in the world, that responded to sixty-eight emergencies in the year prior to 9-11 in less than twenty minutes allowed aircraft to wander about for up to an hour and a half.
We are asked to believe that the steel and titanium components of an aircraft that supposedly hit the Pentagon “evaporated”.
There is much, much more if anyone cares to look into it.
Trade Tower #7 by itself is the “smoking gun”. Not hit by an aircraft, with only a few relatively small fires, it came down in a classic crimp and implosion, going straight into its basement, something only very precise demolition can accomplish, which takes days if not weeks to prepare.
The 9-11 Commission didn’t even mention it, and F.E.M.A. actually stated they DIDN’T KNOW WHY IT COLLAPSED AND LEFT IT AT THAT.
Brothers, I know that the implications of the above are hard, almost unthinkable, but the official explanation is utter nonsense, and three hundred and forty three murdered brothers are crying out for justice.
Demand a genuine investigation into the events of September 11!
-Anton Vodvarka, Lt. FDNY (ret)
Lt. Vodvarka served on FDNY Ladder Co 26, Rescue Co. 3, Rescue Co. 1, Engine Co. 92, Ladder 82 and Ladder 101. He was awarded the Merit Class 1 award, the Prentice Medal.
Maybe he's lying !
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h
That's a Good One Huh Eh !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I'm cool with the preppers, as long as the hills they are taking to aren't mine, I'm not going looking for their bunkers. It's the loons who aren't burying themselves in their backyard that we have to watch out for.
Some of my best friends and customers are preppers. Hey, paranoia pays me well.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
If only the US were that stupid to look for evidence of their own complicity in 9/11.
The only convenient way to not be found out is to conduct your own sham investigation and not look for evidence of the Wag The Dog False Flag Black Op For Political Gain that was 9/11.
Which is exactly what the US did.
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful,
and so are we. They never stop thinking about
new ways to harm our country and our people,
and neither do we."
George W. Bush the president who brought you 9/11.
How many Controlled Demolitions of any steel framed buildings conducted around the world make use of military grade nano-thermite/thermate?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha h ah ah aha ha h
That's Funnier Than Civilians Using Our Explosives Huh Eh !
Nada!!!!

Canmore, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Because truth is mostly dismissed by most national organizations that have allegiances to corrupt states on planet earth.
Oh look, another claim you can't support!

And of course it's as idiotically childish as the rest of your unsupported claims too.
<quoted text>And Canadians have not developed anything close to the defense capability of America, so much for your science test scores. Science accomplishment is more than math, its also the product of ingenuity and born from the minds of free, productive people.
So a countries defense capability is what proves its proficiency in science?

Really?

That has to be one of the dumbest things you've ever said Ignorance...and it has a lot of competition!

Canada ranks 19th in the world in terms of military, so you're saying all those countries who rank lower are worse at science?

Wow, you're just so desperate to insult me that you'll try anything!

That's actually quite funny!
<quoted text>Sorry Canada.
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Like Canadians care about the opinion of one moron who's main goal is to try against hope to win one little point in an argument he isn't armed for and an argument that his side lost many years ago for the exact same reasons he's exhibiting right now...that would be complete and utter scientific illiteracy.
<quoted text>You have shown NIST followed the scientific method?
Ya, you could go back and address those posts but you won't...because you just can't.

It's quite the little conundrum you've got yourself into Ignorance.
<quoted text>Not really, you have only mischaracterized that NIST followed the scientific method, because a method that fails to follow observation of witnesses, fails to collect and preserve evidence for later peer review, fails to physically prove its hypothesis by using unreliable computer models, is not part of the American scientific method at all. Perhaps the Canadian version is different.
It's only you claiming this and you're so stupid you think velocity and acceleration are interchangeable terms.

I've supported my claim that reports of both molten steel and explosions are commonplace in fires.

Your hand waving can't change that fact Ignorance.
<quoted text>The fireman claiming molten steel was not from months after the collapse.
So when did they report it?
<quoted text>Cant identify molten metal by color? Then why did NIST identify that sparking, dripping orange stuff from the corner of the tower moments before collapse as aluminum mixed with office furniture? If you know the approximate temperatures, then of course you can identify materials that are molten.
You're so dumb you can't even figure out how?

Well through science and observation, that's how. The material solidified as it fell and turned dull grey/silver and fire scientists know how hot fires get in buildings thanks to years and years of data...you know, that stuff you can't present to support your ignorant claims. Then there's the fact that we know there was a bloody plane made out of aluminum at the very spot where the material was seen coming from.
<quoted text>Car frames are steel most of the time, but those shabby newspaper reports did not say the frames of the car melted, just twisted molten steel. Most likely, this is just from a staff writer of a newspaper being creative. Because steel won't melt in fires and reports of liquified steel are not common at all.
Dodge, weave and twist all you want dummy, I posted the evidence that reports of molten steel are very common and regardless of what that molten material was, you still can't support your silly claim that molten steel=controlled demolition.

Canmore, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>So keep trying ideologue. Your little games may work on trolls like WasteWater, Kansas Chic and the other girls, but they hardly work on the concept of science or proper investigations.
Hmmm...would I rather be associated with the likes of Waste Water, Sheen, Rade, and Rick or a fossil fuel denying young earth creationist, a 7/11 clerk who thinks elevator shafts are sealed, a complete moron who thinks velocity and acceleration are interchangeable terms and all their combined socks?

That's not even a tough question Ignorance!
<quoted text>The cover-up shows the crime in exactly the same way your insults and cartoon labels show you are unable to debate or think.
Which is why,
Insults Are Easier
Blather, babble, rhetoric and ignorance...then there's the massive hypocrisy of your moniker!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:
Hmmm...would I rather be associated with the likes of Waste Water, Sheen, Rade, and Rick or a fossil fuel denying young earth creationist, a 7/11 clerk who thinks elevator shafts are sealed, a complete moron who thinks velocity and acceleration are interchangeable terms and all their combined socks?

That's not even a tough question Ignorance!

Insults Are Easier wrote, "<quoted text>The cover-up shows the crime in exactly the same way your insults and cartoon labels show you are unable to debate or think.
Which is why,
Insults Are Easier"

Blather, babble, rhetoric and ignorance...then there's the massive hypocrisy of your moniker!
Oh Im sure you would, hanging with idiots makes you feel smart.

If my moniker was I Never Insult, then you would have a point. But the truth is I never insult first, the way you do to avoid debate.

So again, why is the fact that no loss of life occurred in building 7 relevant to not properly investigating or collecting evidence, newspaper boy?

And why does that glowing orange metal sparking out from the corners of the tower not indicative of thermite/thermate reaction? Only an idiot such as yourself would believe that's aluminum glowing orange in the daylight. Aluminum melts with a silvery color except under low light conditions.

This fact coupled with FEMA's Appendix C of the WTC Building Performance Study, showing eutectic reactions, which caused "intergranular melting capable of turning a solid steel girder into Swiss cheese.", that NIST never addressed, show further proof that thermitic reactions were taking place to bring the towers and WTC 7 down.

Makes sense why NIST never bothered to follow science, except for some formulas and rigged computer models idiots like you think prove anything.

The scientific method is much more than math, its physical proof and repeatability. NIST has been clearly shown to have avoided this method, as you have been shown to not understand it.

So enjoy Charlies email, hope you like the pictures, weirdo.

Insults Are Easier

Since: Jan 11

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Hey Smart Guy, let me ask you a question ..... If we go along with your little thermite fantasy, what method did they use to set all that thermite off !?!?!?!?!.did they have the men in black running around with flares !?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
Oh Im sure you would, hanging with idiots makes you feel smart.
If my moniker was I Never Insult, then you would have a point. But the truth is I never insult first, the way you do to avoid debate.
So again, why is the fact that no loss of life occurred in building 7 relevant to not properly investigating or collecting evidence, newspaper boy?
And why does that glowing orange metal sparking out from the corners of the tower not indicative of thermite/thermate reaction? Only an idiot such as yourself would believe that's aluminum glowing orange in the daylight. Aluminum melts with a silvery color except under low light conditions.
This fact coupled with FEMA's Appendix C of the WTC Building Performance Study, showing eutectic reactions, which caused "intergranular melting capable of turning a solid steel girder into Swiss cheese.", that NIST never addressed, show further proof that thermitic reactions were taking place to bring the towers and WTC 7 down.
Makes sense why NIST never bothered to follow science, except for some formulas and rigged computer models idiots like you think prove anything.
The scientific method is much more than math, its physical proof and repeatability. NIST has been clearly shown to have avoided this method, as you have been shown to not understand it.
So enjoy Charlies email, hope you like the pictures, weirdo.
Insults Are Easier

Since: Jan 11

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Why do you and Insults hide your IP !?!?!?!
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The Langley jets did not take off until 9:25, but the pilots had been in their cockpits since about 9:10 -- only about ten minutes since the North Tower strike went live on most local TV affiliates.
Vigilant Guardian was so much like the real thing that a participant could easily mistake radio chatter about the attacks as part of the exercises.
However, these and other interceptor pilots might have learned that the attack was real by phone or television before scrambling and were a threat to the completion of Flight 77's mission.
But the Pentagon attack was a bonus. Even if the military had managed to foil the attack, both of the Twin Towers had already been hit and the destruction in Manhattan could continue to unfold, sufficient pretext for the War on Terror.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha h

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

385 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 720,659
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 min Lokesh paramar 4,628
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 8 min MUQ1 36,501
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Buck Crick 224,106
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 19 min seriously the original 5,229
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 26 min bbbbbb 73
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 30 min Rosa_Winkel 93,695
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr The Awakener 172,344
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr AussieBobby 256,451
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Mi Lin 532,626
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••