Click on an option to vote

YES

No

Don't know

Possibly

Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#2094 Feb 22, 2013
WasteWater is a gay terrorist from the is homosexuality a sin?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2095 Feb 22, 2013
Adam wrote:
... another worthless opinion.

Why are you so opinionated Adam?

Location hidden

#2096 Feb 22, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I still like the imaginary Twoofer Dust found in a Manhattan apartment.
I gotta get me some of the Twoofer Dust.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2097 Feb 22, 2013
Adam wrote:
So is Anderson Cooper, He terrorizes the world via concise in depth reporting and impeccable grooming.

(And my wife thinks he's hot, a win for me, something tells me it just is never going to happen.)

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#2098 Feb 22, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>I would call it wishful thinking. They want to believe their mythology so bad that they grasp as straws.
The crap they believe is so stupid you have to wonder if they actually believe it or are they just trolling for attention?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2099 Feb 22, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
The crap they believe is so stupid you have to wonder if they actually believe it or are they just trolling for attention?
My theory is every town had an idiot, but everyone ignored them. In order to fit in and socialize they had to pretend to be somewhat normal logical people, then the internet struck, now they feed off each other, egg each other on and reinforce each others stupidity.

Before the net we only knew those around us, it took the world wide web to reveal how moronic much of mankind is.

I call it the Fontaine Factor.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#2100 Feb 22, 2013
The pommygrants solution to everything.
"G'day mate, Fosters helpline. What's the problem?"
"I'm in Australia with the girlfriend and she's been stung on the minge by a hornet, and now her vagina has completely closed up."
"Bummer Mate!"
"I will. Thanks mate. Bye."
Jet Fuel ha ha ah ah
Not The Cause Of Anything But Some Fire.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#2101 Feb 22, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
My theory is every town had an idiot, but everyone ignored them. In order to fit in and socialize they had to pretend to be somewhat normal logical people, then the internet struck, now they feed off each other, egg each other on and reinforce each others stupidity.
Before the net we only knew those around us, it took the world wide web to reveal how moronic much of mankind is.
Sorry charlie.
Actually its the bad cheese factor and you are it's finest purveyor of bad cheese.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h ah ah
Not Much Of A Factor At All Huh eh !

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#2102 Feb 22, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
My theory is every town had an idiot,
I think you are affiliated with the disinfo shill team and your other buds that post here are gov shills just like the paid shill RADEKT and his sidekick Pissy sissy.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TMI3AIV...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Govt shills are well known to post absurd sites that make them appear as truth movement affiliates but are really disinfo agents planted by the govt to create a ridiculing absurd message.... we know you all to well after 11 years dealing with you moles. Guess what shills, the Truth Movement is growing steadily and is unstoppable in its quest to bring true justice.
Anyone can be a truther debunker, just follow the guidelines given here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
We may never bring the real perpetrators to justice but the whole world will see exactly who they are...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight... .
more
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2103 Feb 22, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!

Just wow!

So in your little world of make believe, reports of molten steel in the written form are all wrong, but reports of molten steel in video form are all accurate.

Now there's a leap of fallaciouslly gained gained logic aimed at soothing your cognitive dissonance to a dull roar if I've ever seen one!

So given that, I take it any reports of molten steel and/or explosions at the WTC site in the written form are also incorrect in your eyes? Or is this yet another double standard you use to defend your web of lies.

Rhetorical question, of course it is.

So you have no legitimate argument for reports of molten steel in many other fires and you still are running away from presenting scientific data that supports your claim that "molten steel indicates controlled demolition"...and of course you're still whining and snivelling that NIST didn't follow the scientific method your double standard allows you to avoid and ignore in the name of TWOOF!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

OMG Ignorance, you epitomize the term "crippled epistemology" and are the poster child for "cognitive dissonance"!

If fallacious logic had value, you'd be dining with Bill Gates tonight!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

go
twoof
gone...
Didnt take you long to mischaracterize, did it?

And really? One of your sad examples of steel melting includes a car crash where the bodies are made of alloys. So in your world, alloys in automobiles are equal to steel girders in high rise construction?

Only in Canada.

Im not against the written form, but in newspapers, information is routinely retracted and corrected in later issues and your little one sided research would not show that now would it?

The question is simple.

How hot does carbon fires reach as opposed to what is the melting point of steel? C'mon, Mr. "I know what x is so Im smart" Guy! You can google the answer, I know you can.

And answer another question. How is the claim that because building 7 had no loss of life, how is that relevant to not needing any evidence to be collected and the collapse properly investigated?

The fact is 7 fell at free fall acceleration, while 1 & 2 fell in a total time at near free fall speed. Thats caused only by explosives or incendiaries and why neither were looked for. And the Pentagon, with all its surveillance and high security, failed to capture 1 single image of a plane coming in to strike it.

This isn't the Canadian parliament that bows to foreign powers, this is America.

NIST did not follow the scientific method and ignored observation, failed to physically prove its hypothesis, used unreliable computer modeling instead, and failed to preserve evidence to allow later peer review. Only an unscientific Canadian clown would fail to see the obvious.

When you brainwash yourself to see everything as twoofer this and official that, you cloud your own judgement and impair your own ability to reason. But what makes you so insidious, is you try to corrupt others into this non thinking Canadian viewpoint.

Im sure in the low tech Canadian backwards outback this is acceptable, but in America it is unfathomable.

The problem with idiots like you, is you look at everything in a compartmentalized manner, just like NIST, and just like most official investigations that have political ramifications. You fail to understand history, so you fail to understand todays world events.

Thats why in your Canadian world,

Insults Are Easier

“Cole me down on the panny sty”

Since: Feb 13

Capatown

#2104 Feb 22, 2013
The U.S. bows to "Zionism".

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2105 Feb 22, 2013
Do you really believe if Zionism didn't exist, that the United States would somehow be free of the International bankers who rule the planet?

Location hidden

#2106 Feb 22, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
They really want to be right about the end of the world. This fits into their insane world view.

Location hidden

#2107 Feb 22, 2013
Pootie and The Birds wrote:
The U.S. bows to "Zionism".
So you agree with the hijackers. Why not move to Pakistan and join up?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2108 Feb 22, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
So you agree with the hijackers. Why not move to Pakistan and join up?
No, no, no, Islam is evil too. Anything that isn't White, Straight, Conservative, Capitalist and Christian (preferably Protestant) and not involved in our evil government that seeks to control us, needs to be hunted down and well...

Location hidden

#2109 Feb 22, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>No, no, no, Islam is evil too. Anything that isn't White, Straight, Conservative, Capitalist and Christian (preferably Protestant) and not involved in our evil government that seeks to control us, needs to be hunted down and well...
These guys all are moving to the hills with there five guns hoping the world comes to an end. They are often called "Preppers."

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2110 Feb 22, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
These guys all are moving to the hills with there five guns hoping the world comes to an end. They are often called "Preppers."
I'm cool with the preppers, as long as the hills they are taking to aren't mine, I'm not going looking for their bunkers. It's the loons who aren't burying themselves in their backyard that we have to watch out for.

Didsbury, Canada

#2111 Feb 23, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Didnt take you long to mischaracterize, did it?
And really? One of your sad examples of steel melting includes a car crash where the bodies are made of alloys. So in your world, alloys in automobiles are equal to steel girders in high rise construction?
Only in Canada.
It's hard to tell if you're just playing dumb or really are this dumb!

Here's the fact that you just can't escape, reports of molten steel in fires are common.

Here's another fact you just can't escape, molten materials can't be determined for type from sight alone.

You losers have been given a free ride over reports of "molten steel" for ages now. Partly because no one gives a crap what crackpots like you think and partly because nothing you say will ever have an impact so most people don't bother wasting the time it took me to find multiple examples of other fires with reports of molten steel.

Oh and your whine and snivel act about the article citing a car fire where a report of molten steel was made proves the point myself and others have been hammering into that fallacious logic generating mush enclosed inside the pumpkin atop your shoulders for ages.

The point is, the type of molten material can't be determined by sight alone and your lame attempt to sweep my post under the table actually caused you to debunk yourself!

I'll just ignore the fact that car frames are made of steel though...

I think I'll go with "you really are this dumb"!

Didsbury, Canada

#2112 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Im not against the written form, but in newspapers, information is routinely retracted and corrected in later issues and your little one sided research would not show that now would it?
The question is simple.
Oh my!

Do you tell that to your flock too?

You know, the ones that use news reports about explosions and bombs from Sept 11 2001.

Oh that's you and there's your double standard stabbing you in the back again!

But I digress, of course I agree that taking initial reports as gospel is sketchy...but that's not helping your argument since what I've proven is reports of molten steel during fires is commonplace. In every article I posted these reports were made and something was molten.

Was it steel?

Maybe, maybe not.

Can we tell a molten materials composition my looking at it?

Nope.

The NFPA recognized this years and years ago, reports of molten steel aren't proof that steel melted since people tend to use steel as a default when they see molten material.
<quoted text>
How hot does carbon fires reach as opposed to what is the melting point of steel? C'mon, Mr. "I know what x is so Im smart" Guy! You can google the answer, I know you can.
Again, your query is just a bunch of fallacious nonsense. For one thing, it's "hydrocarbon" fires were talking about and for another, you can't prove the molten material was steel...and even if you could, you have nothing supporting your idiotic claim that molten steel indicates controlled demolition.

There's been a plethora of controlled demolitions all over the world, can you support your claim by showing data from those events that proves molten steel is a by-product?

No, it's more made up garbage you and your scientifically illiterate ilk accept without qualification because without your mindless acceptance, your stupid twoofer sanctioned talking point is relegated to the bin of irrelevancy.

And again, this molten steel was witnessed months later, no mechanism has ever been proposed by your charlatan masters for steel remaining molten for months afterward and IF molten steel is discernible by sight alone, then so should molten aluminum be...and where's the many reports of molten aluminum? It melts at much lower temps so there should be plenty for you to recite.

Didsbury, Canada

#2113 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
And answer another question. How is the claim that because building 7 had no loss of life, how is that relevant to not needing any evidence to be collected and the collapse properly investigated?
The fact is 7 fell at free fall acceleration, while 1 & 2 fell in a total time at near free fall speed. Thats caused only by explosives or incendiaries and why neither were looked for. And the Pentagon, with all its surveillance and high security, failed to capture 1 single image of a plane coming in to strike it.
7 fell at free fall for 2.5 seconds. I just love how you losers repeatedly ignore that in favor of implying the entire collapse was a free fall. The collapse itself took 40% longer so it's very obvious resistance was an inherent condition of its collapse. Same goes for 1&2.

And once again, we have a completely fabricated "fact" that all twoofers bandy about but never qualify!

The only condition necessary for free fall or near free fall is loss of structural integrity. This is basic common sense that should be quite easy for even an ideologue like yourself to understand. What you're really saying is that the only thing that can cause loss of integrity in structural systems is bombs and/or incendiaries.

That's a ridiculously stupid claim and one that has zero support in any relevant scientific community and one that you've repeatedly been asked to present a science based argument for, but there's that double standard of yours again! You insist NIST follow your delusional instruction or be deemed scientifically incorrect, yet you refuse to follow it yourself.
<quoted text>
This isn't the Canadian parliament that bows to foreign powers, this is America.
Funny, we refused to go to Iraq...but no worries, Canadians are use to irrelevant little losers like you insulting our entire country in your inept attempts to spite one of us.

We just brought it up in a meeting last week!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Buck Crick 29,818
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min truth 637,951
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min RiccardoFire 43,906
The 71st anniversary of the Great Victory. We r... 22 min Thinking 3
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ann Bonney 53,715
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Bongo 968,874
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 280,522
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Moaner1296 617,966
More from around the web