Don't know

Possibly

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Didsbury, Canada

#2074 Feb 22, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO! no kidding, since we are talking of a building of mixed materials here I think Dr Dork should drop a bowling ball off his roof on his car, the car does weigh more.
I wonder if the low height of his double-wide will stop the damage, I bet it will, try it 20 pilot boy!
Zorders goes into his doctor and says, "Doc, when ever I gently place this bowling ball on my foot it doesn't hurt, but when I do this,

*elevator boy lifts the blowing ball waist height and drops it on his foot*

it hurts like hell!"

Doctor turns to the nurse and says, "triple his meds and have law enforcement remove everything sharp from his trailer."
Gulag n Slager

United States

#2075 Feb 22, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Zorders goes into his doctor and says, "Doc, when ever I gently place this bowling ball on my foot it doesn't hurt, but when I do this,
*elevator boy lifts the blowing ball waist height and drops it on his foot*
it hurts like hell!"
Doctor turns to the nurse and says, "triple his meds and have law enforcement remove everything sharp from his trailer."
Porkpie Hat kills a deer and brings it home. He decides to clean and serve the venison for supper. He knows his kids are fussy eaters, and won't eat it if they know what it is - so he does not tell them. His little boy keeps asking him, "What's for supper?" "You'll see", says Porkpie. They start eating supper and his daughter keeps asking what they're eating. "Ok," Porkpie says, "here's a hint, its what your mother sometimes calls me." "We're eating asshole!!", she screams.

Canada

#2076 Feb 22, 2013
Gulag n Slager wrote:
<quoted text>Porkpie Hat kills a deer and brings it home. He decides to clean and serve the venison for supper. He knows his kids are fussy eaters, and won't eat it if they know what it is - so he does not tell them. His little boy keeps asking him, "What's for supper?" "You'll see", says Porkpie. They start eating supper and his daughter keeps asking what they're eating. "Ok," Porkpie says, "here's a hint, its what your mother sometimes calls me." "We're eating asshole!!", she screams.
Gulag looked through the daily paper trying to find a way to make a quick buck when he came across an ad looking for a tax attorney. "Well I've faked being a comedian, why not a tax attorney?"

Gulag calls the number and an old man answers. Gulag tells him he's not a real tax attorney, but the old man agrees to use his services and tells him his fee will be $1000 for about 15 minutes of work. Ecstatic at his luck, Gulag takes the job and sets off to meet the old man at the IRS office where he's set to meet with an auditor over $10,000 of unpaid taxes.

They get into the auditors office and the old man bets the auditor $1000 he can bite his right eye. Being a money grubbing conman himself, the auditor takes the bet.

The old man then proceeds to take out his right eye which is glass and bites it. The auditors jaw drops knowing he just lost $1000 to the old man.

Then the old man bets the auditor double or nothing he can bite his left eye. Seeing no signs the old man is blind, he takes the bet to win back the money he's lost plus $1000.

The old man pulls out his false teeth and bites his left eye.

The auditor is now out $2000!

The old man then stands up and says, "I'll bet you double or nothing again that I can stand on this side of the desk, piss across it into that waste basket and not get a drop on your desk."

The auditor sizes up the situation thinking, " that's like 4 feet, there's absolutely no way the Oldsmobile could do that!"

So he takes the bet.

The old man unzips his pants, pulls out his shrivelled old penis and proceeds to pee all over the auditors desk.

"I knew it!" Shouts the auditor in glee that he's finally beat the old man and recovered his loss plus more!

The old man turns to Gulag and says, "pay the man." Then leaves Gulag and the auditor.

The auditor turns to Gulag and says, "what the hell?".

Gulag then tells the auditor, "When we were waiting in the lobby, the old man bet me my wages plus $10,000 that he'd come in here, piss all over your desk and you'd be happy as hell about it!"
Gulag n Slager

United States

#2077 Feb 22, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Gulag looked through the daily paper trying to find a way to make a quick buck when he came across an ad looking for a tax attorney. "Well I've faked being a comedian, why not a tax attorney?"
Gulag calls the number and an old man answers. Gulag tells him he's not a real tax attorney, but the old man agrees to use his services and tells him his fee will be $1000 for about 15 minutes of work. Ecstatic at his luck, Gulag takes the job and sets off to meet the old man at the IRS office where he's set to meet with an auditor over $10,000 of unpaid taxes.
They get into the auditors office and the old man bets the auditor $1000 he can bite his right eye. Being a money grubbing conman himself, the auditor takes the bet.
The old man then proceeds to take out his right eye which is glass and bites it. The auditors jaw drops knowing he just lost $1000 to the old man.
Then the old man bets the auditor double or nothing he can bite his left eye. Seeing no signs the old man is blind, he takes the bet to win back the money he's lost plus $1000.
The old man pulls out his false teeth and bites his left eye.
The auditor is now out $2000!
The old man then stands up and says, "I'll bet you double or nothing again that I can stand on this side of the desk, piss across it into that waste basket and not get a drop on your desk."
The auditor sizes up the situation thinking, " that's like 4 feet, there's absolutely no way the Oldsmobile could do that!"
So he takes the bet.
The old man unzips his pants, pulls out his shrivelled old penis and proceeds to pee all over the auditors desk.
"I knew it!" Shouts the auditor in glee that he's finally beat the old man and recovered his loss plus more!
The old man turns to Gulag and says, "pay the man." Then leaves Gulag and the auditor.
The auditor turns to Gulag and says, "what the hell?".
Gulag then tells the auditor, "When we were waiting in the lobby, the old man bet me my wages plus $10,000 that he'd come in here, piss all over your desk and you'd be happy as hell about it!"
Booooo!!! Too long and heard a similar one in the movie "Once upon a time in Mexico." The bar scene with Quinton Tarintino.

The doc told Porkpie that masturbating before sex often helped men last longer during the act. Porkpie decided, "What the hell, I'll try it,"Porkpie spent the rest of the day thinking about where to do it. He couldn't do it in his office. He thought about the restroom, but that was too open. He considered an alley, but figured that was too unsafe. Finally, he realized his solution. On his way home, Porkpie pulled his truck over on the side of the highway. He got out and crawled underneath as if he was examining the truck. Satisfied with the privacy, he undid his pants and started to masturbate.

Porkpie closed his eyes and thought of his lover. As he grew closer to orgasm, he felt a quick tug at the bottom of his pants. Not wanting to lose his mental fantasy or the orgasm, Porkpie kept his eyes shut and replied, "What?" He heard, "This is the police. What's going on down there?" Porkpie replied, "I'm checking out the rear axle, it's busted." Came the reply, "Well, you might as well check your brakes too while you're down there because your truck rolled down the hill 5 minutes ago."

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#2078 Feb 22, 2013
SPAM
Obfuscation
Ad Hominem ridicule
That's what you get when the bwunkers are frustrated and desperate because they can not refute the fact that the WTC buildings could not have fallen down as they did without something removing the resistance of the lower part of the framework of the buildings.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One Huh Eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#2079 Feb 22, 2013
So nobody can find any FDNY who says they saw or heard explosions in the twin towers on 9/11.
If you do find some, They Are Lying!
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2080 Feb 22, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
SPAM
Obfuscation
Ad Hominem ridicule
That's what you get when the bwunkers are frustrated and desperate because they can not refute the fact that the WTC buildings could not have fallen down as they did without something removing the resistance of the lower part of the framework of the buildings.
Anyone can see your claim is false just by watching the videos. The tower moves first.

Location hidden

#2081 Feb 22, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
So nobody can find any FDNY who says they saw or heard explosions in the twin towers on 9/11.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h
The FDNY was well interviewed and documented. You refuse to believe those who were there due to your bias. Of course there were explosions and things which sounded like explosions. So what?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2082 Feb 22, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h
Or the 20 pilots you claim could not hit the twin towers as it would take incredible precision flying but oddly could land.

WHAT were their names again?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2083 Feb 22, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
That something would be called the top half, that's where they keep the air tight elevators that don't go up and down .... why do they keep them up their, because the damn things won't go down!

Canada

#2084 Feb 22, 2013
Gulag n Slager wrote:
<quoted text>Booooo!!! Too long and heard a similar one in the movie "Once upon a time in Mexico." The bar scene with Quinton Tarintino.

The doc told Porkpie that masturbating before sex often helped men last longer during the act. Porkpie decided, "What the hell, I'll try it,"Porkpie spent the rest of the day thinking about where to do it. He couldn't do it in his office. He thought about the restroom, but that was too open. He considered an alley, but figured that was too unsafe. Finally, he realized his solution. On his way home, Porkpie pulled his truck over on the side of the highway. He got out and crawled underneath as if he was examining the truck. Satisfied with the privacy, he undid his pants and started to masturbate.

Porkpie closed his eyes and thought of his lover. As he grew closer to orgasm, he felt a quick tug at the bottom of his pants. Not wanting to lose his mental fantasy or the orgasm, Porkpie kept his eyes shut and replied, "What?" He heard, "This is the police. What's going on down there?" Porkpie replied, "I'm checking out the rear axle, it's busted." Came the reply, "Well, you might as well check your brakes too while you're down there because your truck rolled down the hill 5 minutes ago."
Of course it's too long, as a twoofer you're use to 30 second sound bites and quick, but useless, talking points.

Canada

#2085 Feb 22, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
SPAM
Obfuscation
Ad Hominem ridicule
Physics, how the frik does it work eh oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots glop.

Rhetorical question, you obviously have no idea.

Canada

#2086 Feb 22, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>That something would be called the top half, that's where they keep the air tight elevators that don't go up and down .... why do they keep them up their, because the damn things won't go down!
Anonymous henchmen #1-20.

Location hidden

#2087 Feb 22, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's too long, as a twoofer you're use to 30 second sound bites and quick, but useless, talking points.
I still like the imaginary Twoofer Dust found in a Manhattan apartment.
Gulag n Slager

United States

#2088 Feb 22, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Suuuure, Duddits! As opposed to you duhflunkers , "They hate us for our freedoms", magic bullets and pancake theories.

Canada

#2089 Feb 22, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>I still like the imaginary Twoofer Dust found in a Manhattan apartment.
Or as they call it here in reality, "powdered stupid"!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2090 Feb 22, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I still like the imaginary Twoofer Dust found in a Manhattan apartment.
It seems the kid above is on that magic dust.

Canada

#2091 Feb 22, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
SPAM
Obfuscation
Ad Hominem ridicule
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Uh huh...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#2092 Feb 22, 2013
Timesten wrote:
YES 376 73%
No 115 22%
Possibly 14 2%
Don't know 7
Says it all
No 5,047 59%
YES 3,400 39%
Possibly 34 0%
Don't know 26 0%

Says it all MOOBS!

Location hidden

#2093 Feb 22, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Or as they call it here in reality, "powdered stupid"!
I would call it wishful thinking. They want to believe their mythology so bad that they grasp as straws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Mirrormirorwall 683,440
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min Buck Crick 14,978
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr another viewer 982,979
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,680
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 11 hr USA-1 39,246
AT&T is run by a bunch of crooks who should be ... (Dec '14) 12 hr Doctor REALITY 10
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 15 hr a_visitor 39
More from around the web