created by: inquiring minds | Jan 4, 2013

Top Stories

17,784 votes

Was 911 an Inside Job

Click on an option to vote

  • YES
  • No
  • Don't know
  • Possibly
Comments
181 - 200 of 4,996 Comments Last updated Jul 8, 2014

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#193 Jan 16, 2013
Timesten wrote:
Yeah like you cleared up all the unanswered Q's P-pie.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TAR7J0U...
Your drivel is irrelevant wendy.

And I don't click your idiotic links...no one does.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#194 Jan 16, 2013
Nikkoss wrote:
Well supposed the jet's didn't do much damage on their own, what then?
They had to be sure, and the only way to do that was the explosives.
Who is they dear? The terrorists or somebody else? According to the official account, the terrorists were operating under the assumption that crashing nearly fully fueled jumbo jets would be sufficient to pretty much immediately cause the destruction of all or most of the towers, they had no need for explosives. So who would have needed explosives? How and when did they plant them in some of the busiest buildings in the country?
rider

Gwinn, MI

#195 Jan 16, 2013
Uncovering the Hidden
Bronfman, Bush, Cheney
Seagrams, Zapata, Brown & Root
ALL INTERCONNECTED IN THE SPIDER'S WEB
http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/conspiracy/cov ...
rider

Gwinn, MI

#196 Jan 16, 2013
rider

Gwinn, MI

#197 Jan 16, 2013
Black Eagle Trust Fund
The 9/11 Attacks and the Black Eagle Trust Fund

"On that fateful day, the Securities and Exchange Commission declared a national emergency, and for the first time in U.S. history, invoked its emergency powers under Securities Exchange Act Section 12(k) easing regulatory restrictions for clearing and settling security trades for the next 15 days. These changes would allow an estimated $240 billion in covert government securities to be cleared upon maturity without the standard regulatory controls around identification of ownership."
http://www.wanttoknow.info/911/black_eagle_tr...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#198 Jan 16, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your drivel is irrelevant wendy.
And I don't click your idiotic links...no one does.
Please don't speak for me!
As I have and although I haven't had much time to go through the site since there's a load of info on it. I do plan to when I get some time.

And if you yourself have not clicked on the provided links... Who are you to judge whats on them!?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#199 Jan 16, 2013
Forgotten faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't speak for me!
As I have and although I haven't had much time to go through the site since there's a load of info on it. I do plan to when I get some time.
And if you yourself have not clicked on the provided links... Who are you to judge whats on them!?
He's been spewing the exact same moronic crap here for years...but you most likely have "inside" knowledge of that...

For those not prone to heavy drooling,

http://www.public-action.com/911/jmcm/sciam/



http://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/pseudosc/911nutphy...

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM/0112/Eag...

http://www.implosionworld.com/wtc.htm

http://www.jnani.org/mrking/writings/911/king...

http://www.debunking911.com/

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Main_Page

http://11-settembre.blogspot.ca/2007/04/engli...

http://forums.randi.org/local_links.php...

http://www.fireengineering.com/articles/2012/...

Commence hand waving and ad hom attacks, but no substance from TEAM TWOOF...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#200 Jan 17, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>I've been spewing the exact same moronic crap here for years..
We know and your links are a bunch of govt. disinfo b/s also...
Of course a government planted web site would try and debunk the truth. What do you expect from the low lifers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
.
And your resume' to go along with them...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#201 Jan 17, 2013
rider wrote:
Uncovering the Hidden
Bronfman, Bush, Cheney
Seagrams, Zapata, Brown & Root
ALL INTERCONNECTED IN THE SPIDER'S WEB
http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/conspiracy/cov ...
Great links rider thnx and check out this site and join if you'd like, I did...no shills, no trolls, just truths and you can post as often as you like. A great place to converse the truths.
http://fightingforliberty.ning.com/

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#202 Jan 17, 2013
Forgotten faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't speak for me!
As I have and although I haven't had much time to go through the site since there's a load of info on it. I do plan to when I get some time.
And if you yourself have not clicked on the provided links... Who are you to judge whats on them!?
He never reads what is posted concerning the truth movement, he just rants on and on, ever since he started on this forum with his few buds.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
.
And he still hasn't answered this one Q' put to him..
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TIAS5FM...
.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T80OHV1...
.
There's a lot to read on the subject my friend, so do so on your own judgment, as to what is right and what is not right, as I know you will. Everything I posted on my site is fact. And I constantly tell these shills to prove me wrong...and you can see the outcome of that by his posts....

.
http://www.youtube.com/watch... .
.
911 explained in 5 minutes...
http://fightingforliberty.ning.com/video/9-11...
.
Keep seeking truth and never give up...
Peace.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#203 Jan 17, 2013

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#204 Jan 17, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
We know and your links are a bunch of govt. disinfo b/s also...
Of course a government planted web site would try and debunk the truth. What do you expect from the low lifers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
.
And your resume' to go along with them...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Commence hand waving and ad hom attacks, but no substance from TEAM TWOOF...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#205 Jan 17, 2013
Timesten wrote:
We know and your links are a bunch of govt. disinfo b/s also.../post237953
Sweetie, I'm still waiting for your theory as to what actually happened on 9/11 that I don't have to go searching for on your cluster f*ck of a website. Do you actually have one?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#206 Jan 17, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>He never reads what is posted concerning the truth movement, he just rants on and on, ever since he started on this forum with his few buds.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
.
And he still hasn't answered this one Q' put to him..
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TIAS5FM...
.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T80OHV1...
.
There's a lot to read on the subject my friend, so do so on your own judgment, as to what is right and what is not right, as I know you will. Everything I posted on my site is fact. And I constantly tell these shills to prove me wrong...and you can see the outcome of that by his posts....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0esUFZcMtdAXX
.
http://www.youtube.com/watch... .
.
911 explained in 5 minutes...
http://fightingforliberty.ning.com/video/9-11...
.
Keep seeking truth and never give up...
Peace.
Here's what's funny.

You spend all your time trying to con people into accepting your delusions based on knowledge you don't possess.

I encourage people to read the valid criticisms of what you sheep believe, but I also encourage people to visit relevant experts in their local area and discuss these subjects with them.

For losers like you, people becoming less apt to be dumbed down by the ignorance you shill by gaining education and knowledge is a bad thing.

Why?

Because your goal is to further your hate filled ideology by any means necessary, mine is simply the truth.

Thanks for playing scumbag!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#207 Jan 17, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what's funny.
You spend all your time trying to con people into accepting your delusions based on knowledge you don't possess.
I encourage people to read the valid criticisms of what you sheep believe, but I also encourage people to visit relevant experts in their local area and discuss these subjects with them.
For losers like you, people becoming less apt to be dumbed down by the ignorance you shill by gaining education and knowledge is a bad thing.
Why?
Because your goal is to further your hate filled ideology by any means necessary, mine is simply the truth.
Thanks for playing scumbag!
You do realize each time you reply to his post you are reposting his links?!?

The very thing that's been driving you nuts. Lol

Irony

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#208 Jan 17, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>He's been spewing the exact same moronic crap here for years...but you most likely have "inside" knowledge of that...
For those not prone to heavy drooling,
http://www.public-action.com/911/jmcm/sciam/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jC3JgWkNNIQXX
http://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/pseudosc/911nutphy...
http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM/0112/Eag...
http://www.implosionworld.com/wtc.htm
http://www.jnani.org/mrking/writings/911/king...
http://www.debunking911.com/
http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Main_Page
http://11-settembre.blogspot.ca/2007/04/engli...
http://forums.randi.org/local_links.php...
http://www.fireengineering.com/articles/2012/...
Commence hand waving and ad hom attacks, but no substance from TEAM TWOOF...
Thanks for posting these...

Perhaps they can shed a bit of light on some of my questions.

That is ..... Without creating more!!!
As I find mOst 'legitimate' reports are bit.... Vague to say the least.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#209 Jan 17, 2013
Forgotten faith wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize each time you reply to his post you are reposting his links?!?

The very thing that's been driving you nuts. Lol

Irony
You assume it drives me nuts when all his links do is prove he's nuts.

Yes, irony.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#210 Jan 17, 2013
Forgotten faith wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for posting these...

Perhaps they can shed a bit of light on some of my questions.

That is ..... Without creating more!!!
As I find mOst 'legitimate' reports are bit.... Vague to say the least.
Again, if you have serious questions relating to the fires or building collapses the best thing you can do is become educated by speaking with people in your local area like fire fighters and structural engineers.

I've done exactly that with most of the drivel conspiracy theorists try passing off as fact and have yet to find anyone who supports their POV.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#211 Jan 17, 2013
Ok again. I've only read a small portion, a rough skimming.

What I want to understand as it is right now in regads to a controlled demo....

Most of what I'm seeing is the comparison of a 'legit' controlled demo....
Standards, regulations, cause and affects....
But.....
Who's to say that 'IF' it was controlled the EXACT same standards would be used!?!

'A building of that size has never been demo'd before so who knows exactly how it would fall....' I believe it was said...

Now that in itself is a question for either side...
Isnt it??

No I'm not picking out what suites my beliefs... Again I don't know.
But when a statement leaves a question in my mind there is more to be answered which is not a complete truth.

But with this being said i will love to sit down and read through more thoroughly.

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#212 Jan 17, 2013
We know how it will fall because of a little something called GRAVITY
Forgotten faith wrote:
Ok again. I've only read a small portion, a rough skimming.
What I want to understand as it is right now in regads to a controlled demo....
Most of what I'm seeing is the comparison of a 'legit' controlled demo....
Standards, regulations, cause and affects....
But.....
Who's to say that 'IF' it was controlled the EXACT same standards would be used!?!
'A building of that size has never been demo'd before so who knows exactly how it would fall....' I believe it was said...
Now that in itself is a question for either side...
Isnt it??
No I'm not picking out what suites my beliefs... Again I don't know.
But when a statement leaves a question in my mind there is more to be answered which is not a complete truth.
But with this being said i will love to sit down and read through more thoroughly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tÉlÉcharger charli xcx boom clap mp3 5 min Marina 1
tÉlÉcharger dierks bentley drunk on a plane mp3 6 min Marina 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min KiMare 226,369
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min confrinting with ... 539,045
tÉlÉcharger rich gang lifestyle mp3 6 min Marina 1
tÉlÉcharger ariana grande problem mp3 7 min Marina 1
tÉlÉcharger hillsong united oceans mp3 8 min Marina 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Clearwater 733,125
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min KiMare 94,677
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min waleed sadat 117,983
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••