What was the last thing that made you cry?

Created by MykissleavesyouBreathless on Sep 28, 2012

18 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bullied

Abused

Extra Homework

A break up

Got cheated on

Lost a fight

Missed a concert

Someone i loved didnt love me back

Death of a loved one

Im Alone

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#1 Sep 28, 2012
Oh wow I'm the 1st to comment. Come on u shy posters!

The last thing that made me cry was an arguement I had with my mom + brother. Ended with my mom thretning to throw me out + out of her life, and my bro thretning to get his gang to kill me. Weird how when shyte like that goes down seems like such a big deal at the time, nows it's gone I guess I wouldn't cry about it if it happened again, maybe.

Since: Sep 12

#2 Sep 28, 2012
Not a cryer.

Any movie with a kid held hostage can draw a tear when they are reunited with their pimp, but that's manipulated, not real emotions.

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

#3 Sep 28, 2012
The last time I cried was when my wife of 40 years died.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Sep 28, 2012
when my mother died

when i watched a sad movie
Live Action

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Sep 28, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
when my mother died
when i watched a sad movie
awe....bless your heart. guess for me it was my brother up and had heart failure before that my ex...but come to find out she was not worth the tears lmao.
LEE ANN

Old Saybrook, CT

#6 Sep 28, 2012
WHEN MY Grandson called crying because his dad, my son was drunk and he was scared.I cried because my grandson was scared and sad and my son was drunk and i felt helpless.
Live Action

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Sep 28, 2012
LEE ANN wrote:
WHEN MY Grandson called crying because his dad, my son was drunk and he was scared.I cried because my grandson was scared and sad and my son was drunk and i felt helpless.
what a shame.I think if we all stood back and looked at the world we all should cry.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8 Sep 28, 2012
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>awe....bless your heart. guess for me it was my brother up and had heart failure before that my ex...but come to find out she was not worth the tears lmao.
hi Yadahim :) i am glad you are one of my great friends
LEE ANN

Old Saybrook, CT

#9 Sep 28, 2012
Live Action wrote:
<quoted text>what a shame.I think if we all stood back and looked at the world we all should cry.
oh for sure we all have are heartaches and our crosses to carry. We just need to stand strong do the very best we can and move on.Like i tell my Grandson, You will be a stronger man because of the rough things that you are going through, you will be stronger, brighter, more alert to what is going on around you, more grounded and you will surely make healthier decisions. When bad things happen it turns out to be goods things are waiting for you just around the corner.
WVB

United States

#10 Sep 29, 2012
The Notebook.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#11 Sep 29, 2012
THe clap
iTS greeeeat

Hillsborough, NC

#12 Sep 29, 2012
When my dad died a couple days after my 21 Birthday, then the year after that, my Schnauzer dog got hit by a car and died around the same time.
WVB

United States

#13 Sep 29, 2012
MPMARTIN,

I thought your Winchester was made in 1894. I didn't know you were made the same year. I am sorry to hear of your loss. My wife and I are married 27 years next month and I cannot bear the thought of losing her. I admire your strength to soldier on.

“This planet is”

Since: Jun 12

wonderfull

#14 Sep 29, 2012
Cried when my dad died

Cried when i saw what humans were doing to this planet

“Headbanger”

Since: May 12

London, England

#15 Sep 29, 2012
i cried when my brother was sick and i visited him in hospital - i cried because i reckoned he was following in the footsteps of our parents' addiction.
LEE ANN

Old Saybrook, CT

#16 Oct 11, 2012
Kriss10 wrote:
i cried when my brother was sick and i visited him in hospital - i cried because i reckoned he was following in the footsteps of our parents' addiction.
relate with this. My baby BRO is a drug user and drinks. Doctor told him if he keeps using he will surly die. Breaks my heart and makes me feel helpless because there is not a thing i can do. All i can do is pray to be strong and just keep loving him.

“Headbanger”

Since: May 12

London, England

#17 Oct 11, 2012
LEE ANN wrote:
<quoted text>relate with this. My baby BRO is a drug user and drinks. Doctor told him if he keeps using he will surly die. Breaks my heart and makes me feel helpless because there is not a thing i can do. All i can do is pray to be strong and just keep loving him.
yeah, it makes you feel totally helpless. i know from our parents - all you can do is be there if needed (either emotionally or practically) and when they're ready to quit (and not a second before) they'll ask for help to quit.
i hope your brother chooses to quit before too much damage it done - drugs and the drink can be a lethal combination. thankfully my brother avoided the drink side.(peeps seem to fair better if it's just one or the other.)
best wishes to you.
LEE ANN

Old Saybrook, CT

#19 Oct 11, 2012
Kriss10 wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, it makes you feel totally helpless. i know from our parents - all you can do is be there if needed (either emotionally or practically) and when they're ready to quit (and not a second before) they'll ask for help to quit.
i hope your brother chooses to quit before too much damage it done - drugs and the drink can be a lethal combination. thankfully my brother avoided the drink side.(peeps seem to fair better if it's just one or the other.)
best wishes to you.
WELL Thank you for your reply and good wish's. My dad was a user and my son is a pretty heavy drinker but has SOME control over it. My brother how ever is pretty messed up, just wish he valued his life a bit more. He has been using since he was eight years old. My dad in his sick way thought teaching him to use pot would make him NOT use heavy drugs or ever drink. Guess that didn't work out as planned. Being that he was so young it pretty much messed his young brain cells up. He just can not focus on any one thing for more then a minute. Very sad. What a parent that is a user can do to there children. I know for years i drank way to much and i myself made mistakes and now my son is doing the same thing; What i would give to change my mistakes, but all i can do now is say how dumb i was and how sorry i am and pray.... LOTS OF PRAYERS....... God understands my heart and in time things will WORK out. We/ i just need to be still and trust in God.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#20 Oct 11, 2012
One of my sisters died of cancer in 2006
LEE ANN

Old Saybrook, CT

#21 Oct 11, 2012
Speed Bump on 18th wrote:
One of my sisters died of cancer in 2006
my sister died at the age of 54 of cancer. She never got a chance to meet her beautiful GRANDDAUGHTER. Very sad. SO sorry for your lost. Very sad to lose a sister or brother. My next fear is losing my brother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min Rosa_Winkel 99,325
pijat pasutri bali (Apr '13) 12 min Avy 37
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 23 min Rosa_Winkel 3,677
Rajkot gay Topix 26 min vinit patell 46
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 32 min Halle Berry Sister 176,580
my wife neha ki chudai (May '14) 54 min vikram 11
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 57 min Theswamiji 6,408
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr marge 586,011
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Paul Porter1 830,752
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rick in Kansas 270,840
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 hr Remnant of 144000 611,950
More from around the web