Creflo Dollar's MegaChurch Shooting M...

Creflo Dollar's MegaChurch Shooting Makes Us Ask, 'Are we not safe at church?'

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Sanctified Church

Irving, TX

#1 Oct 25, 2012
SCR readers, after hearing about the latest news, regarding the mega church shooting at...
http://sanctifiedchurchrevolution.blogspot.co...
Zella Hickson

Decatur, GA

#2 Oct 27, 2012
There are is so many things things going on in this world today. I begin to ask myself what is the final answer? Why and where is all of these senless tragerdies going and what is the real reasoon. Do we not love our selves anymore all Mighty God our Lord and Saviour died and was tied to the Cross to save us. And we do not have a license to kill one another that is a Sin. Was this about a woman/ this senless act and was this act worth it. Let us come together and if one has a disagreement try to work it out and get help if necessary before doing something like this. It is so unecssary and uncalled for think before you act. Let God into your life and speak to our Lord and Saviour and beguided buy his word.and stop killing one another please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 650,283
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min RiccardoFire 44,959
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Insults Are Easier 56,034
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min trifecta1 971,773
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 21 min Hell is Real 445,914
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 39 min New Ideas 618,575
You can't get electricuted sticking a key in an... (Nov '09) 52 min AnonymousX 3
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 15 hr akon mason 70
More from around the web