What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#77392 Dec 19, 2014
Quasi Moto wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thanks for the pat on the head, Serah.
<quoted text>
Of course. I dunno anything about the “next realm” though.
<quoted text>
Sure are.
<quoted text>
I am sure Puggy is looking forward to the jubilation.
Speaking of “doggie Heaven” there is a hot dog joint in the area called Doggie Heaven. But since I do not eat hot dogs, I have never passed through the “Pearly Gates”.
<quoted text>
Will do and you do the same. Glad to see you weren’t caught up in that coffee shop ,or any of the other muslim attacks going on over there. Did you hear about the Australian man that was hauled off to jail for saying there are no moderate muslims during the coffee shop attack?
How is your Pugster doing?
Again, glad to see that you are okay and still intact Serah.
Merry Christmas and I hope Santa brings lots of good Goodies fo r you. Remember to grease his palms with cookies and milk.
<quoted text>
Hey wait a minute here!! Ummm… You are Serah not me!
My last posting just up and disappeared!!

Starting again now... Yes, that was you and this is I. Asher is my Dad's surname and Serah was the daughter of Asher, 8th son of Jacob, and not my name at all. My name is that of a Scottish flower :)

Pugstar is doing very well, he is nearly 4 and knows how to use the expressions on his face to ask questions, usually about going for a walk, his favourite pastime. We are a long way from where that attack was, but now we have had another tragedy where a Mother has murdered 7 of her own children and 1 niece. Not sure how we are all going to cope with this yet, but we are mourning together.

Merry Christmas to you and to yours too, Remudie, and I hope Father Christmas takes good care of you too. Maybe I'll eat the cookies and put the milk in a coffee :)

Take care, and see you later x

#77393 Dec 19, 2014
Malone wrote:
Why should Jesus love me? I am a scumbag sinner worthy of death and Hades. I thank God for Jesus.
Hey Malone, long time no see! Merry Christmas and of course Jesus loves you, He loves us all :)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77394 Dec 23, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
My last posting just up and disappeared!!
Starting again now... Yes, that was you and this is I. Asher is my Dad's surname and Serah was the daughter of Asher, 8th son of Jacob, and not my name at all. My name is that of a Scottish flower :)
Pugstar is doing very well, he is nearly 4 and knows how to use the expressions on his face to ask questions, usually about going for a walk, his favourite pastime. We are a long way from where that attack was, but now we have had another tragedy where a Mother has murdered 7 of her own children and 1 niece. Not sure how we are all going to cope with this yet, but we are mourning together.
Merry Christmas to you and to yours too, Remudie, and I hope Father Christmas takes good care of you too. Maybe I'll eat the cookies and put the milk in a coffee :)
Take care, and see you later x
Okay.. I knew bible was in there somewhere..LOL.
Well your parents did you right by naming you after a Scottish flower. No doubt.
I just looked that one up (stabbing), but it doesn't surprise me. Another Muslim it looks.
Merry Christmas to you too. And Yes, Father Christmas -Santa- will hook me up. He better!
Well yeah save some of those cookies for yourself.
Take care.

Maybe you need a new PM over there..

Put him and Obama on the banana boat and cast them out to sea with no motor or oars..

#77395 Feb 12, 2015
Happy New Year!! We do need a new Prime Minister, this one has lost the plot and his own party nearly kicked him out. They will try again in six months, according to the predictions, and cost the country another heap of tax payers money, especially if he gets the flick.

Just lost a heap of words again, don't know why they keep getting munched, but letters fly about the screen too. I don't think this little lappy likes typing much :)

Hope you ad your doggies are doing well, all is OK down here and hope to see your words soon; Serah AKA Heather
Quasi

Oakland, CA

#77396 Mar 6, 2015
Serah wrote:
Happy New Year!! We do need a new Prime Minister, this one has lost the plot and his own party nearly kicked him out. They will try again in six months, according to the predictions, and cost the country another heap of tax payers money, especially if he gets the flick.
Just lost a heap of words again, don't know why they keep getting munched, but letters fly about the screen too. I don't think this little lappy likes typing much :)
Hope you ad your doggies are doing well, all is OK down here and hope to see your words soon; Serah AKA Heather
Happy New Year to you too.
You still about?

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

butler, pa

#77398 Mar 6, 2015
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
i hate to break it to you, but jesus isn't god.
sorry.
He claimed that he was. Sooo that would make him a liar.

#77399 Mar 7, 2015
Quasi wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year to you too.
You still about?
Hey Quasi, yep, I'm still about but hardly come into Topix anymore. The threads have been overcome or dried up, but I always want to say howdy to you and send my regards to your doggies :)

#77400 Mar 7, 2015
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
He claimed that he was. Sooo that would make him a liar.
Jesus never claimed He was God; so... whose the liar now??
HeMadeSoMany

Utica, NY

#77401 Mar 7, 2015
I'm going to quote Ghandi. I like your Jesus very much....I don't like his followers because they are nothing like him.
HeMadeSoMany

Utica, NY

#77402 Mar 7, 2015
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus never claimed He was God; so... whose the liar now??
Only one verse in the Bible states that Jesus was divine. John 3:4 "God is the word...and the word became flesh". So many have died in his name..........pity!

#77403 Mar 7, 2015
1 John 4 KJV - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but - Bible Gateway
www.biblegateway.com

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God:... Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him!
HeMadeSoMany

Utica, NY

#77404 Mar 7, 2015
I like Jesus just fine. I'm not too crazy about his hypocritical follows.

#77405 Mar 7, 2015
HeMadeSoMany wrote:
I'm not too crazy about s lot of people, and they have nothing to do with Jesus...
HeMadeSoMany

Utica, NY

#77406 Mar 7, 2015
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not too crazy about s lot of people, and they have nothing to do with Jesus...
Jesus hung out with miscreants. He partied and danced at wedding receptions. He was humble and forgiving. Unlike most I see.
HeMadeSoMany

Utica, NY

#77407 Mar 7, 2015
Prayer: Jesus, save us from your followers

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

butler, pa

#77408 Mar 7, 2015
HeMadeSoMany wrote:
Hypocritical followers indeed! Then of course you should feel very comfortable amongst your own kind in church,

#77409 Mar 7, 2015
We should always try to be the best we can - for no other reason than it counts for much to each of us. We take with us that which we have created and accordingly reap our own rewards. If we strive forth caringly and with empathy, our striving will often mean much to many....

We cannot fool God; He is within each of us and knows us better than we know ourselves, and with this in mind, we will be better people. Obviously, in my Humble opinion....
Quasi

Oakland, CA

#77410 Mar 13, 2015
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Quasi, yep, I'm still about but hardly come into Topix anymore. The threads have been overcome or dried up, but I always want to say howdy to you and send my regards to your doggies :)
Sorry about not getting back to you sooner but I am in the process of many things. Serah, if you would like to exchange emails, let me know. Quasi does not post mail addresses on places like Topix..lol.
You take good care Serah.
set free in truth

Lake Charles, LA

#77411 Mar 13, 2015
Liza wrote:
I think Jesus might have been a good person in his time. Today he is a monument to the stupidity of Christians. Just like Allah is and the rest of the so-called Gods are.
And as far as you, star, go ... you are just talking to yourself.
As the bible says he that BELIEVES will be saved ? But WHOSOEVER does not BELIEVE is CONDEMNED ALREADY BECAUSE THEY WOULD NOT RECEIVE the LOVE of the TRUTH THAT THEY MIGHT be set FREE !!! To be a non believer means you will die in your SINS when if you would have trusted in JESUS who died for you to forgive them had you believed in him !!! All UNBELIEVERS are casted in the LAKE OF FIRE THAT BURNS forevermore !!'
set free in truth

Lake Charles, LA

#77412 Mar 13, 2015
Way It Is wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to burst your bubble, but after all the harsh treatment Jesus got, you know being starved, beaten, wearing the "crown of thorns", no water, forced to carry that heavy cross in unbearable heat, then nailed to it and hung out to dry... ever think this person fell could have lost consiousness or fell into a coma? Course the medical ability was pretty primitive way back then so they thought he was dead. The cool cave they put him in enabled his body to "resurect" itself after a couple of days of sleep... and he "rose from the dead".
MOCKERS will be cast in the LAKE OF FIRE !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 12 min Rosa_Winkel 8,247
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Darwins Stepchild 879,837
My husband is a peeping tom in a horrible way (Aug '09) 20 min madan 23
The Christian Atheist debate 49 min too lazy to log in 3,904
girls how many gangbangs have you had (Feb '15) 1 hr Cholan87 17
Ever give your boss head? 1 hr diamond aardvark 4
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 6,401
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr KayMarie 603,311
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 6 hr Moeflow5555 49
More from around the web