What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

#77381 Nov 21, 2014
Hey you,
Does Serah still post here with you? This and that and computer problems kept me away for a bit, and then there was the moving and all that.
How are you, still got the pups? I've turned into a cat lady, have a beautiful Siamese rescue some hunter found dropped off in the woods. It pains me to know that shelters and rescue is available and still people just throw their animals away. Anyhow, I named her Mittens because of the unusual markings on her paws and legs.
I was surprised to see you were still here, this being the first page I posted on when I found topix.
Hope you're well and happy and all that good stuff, if you see my friend Serah, tell her I was thinking of her and of course you too.
Whirled Peas,
JW

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

#77382 Nov 21, 2014
Quasi Moto? Hmmm, cute RMD
Quasi Moto

Oakland, CA

#77384 Dec 2, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
Quasi Moto? Hmmm, cute RMD
Yes!.. I am the Quasi bell ringer.
I hope you had a good Thanksgiving , JW.

Jolokia peppers and pasta to ya.
Quasi Moto

Oakland, CA

#77385 Dec 2, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
Hey you,
Does Serah still post here with you? This and that and computer problems kept me away for a bit, and then there was the moving and all that.
How are you, still got the pups? I've turned into a cat lady, have a beautiful Siamese rescue some hunter found dropped off in the woods. It pains me to know that shelters and rescue is available and still people just throw their animals away. Anyhow, I named her Mittens because of the unusual markings on her paws and legs.
I was surprised to see you were still here, this being the first page I posted on when I found topix.
Hope you're well and happy and all that good stuff, if you see my friend Serah, tell her I was thinking of her and of course you too.
Whirled Peas,
JW
Hope you got all of your tangles untangled and thing are now on the straight and narrow.
I don't know about Serah.
As for myself, I couldn't be better.
Yes, I still have two dogs;. One is gone and the other two are getting old. I am probably going to have one of them put to sleep.
Take care.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#77386 Dec 15, 2014
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to destroy my intimate relationship with Serah?...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TAO9MUN...
Bahaha!!
What a turd.
HaHa - we go way back, hey Quasi Modo?? Learned much and will keep on learning too, and there are many reasons to thank Topix for being there when it was needed. Times have changed, and we have mellowed out and moved on to a degree, but I always love seeing the flag for this room, hoping it will be from an old Topix poster. I recall writing a bit about issues with terrorism and then learning it is out of my depth and league, but as I am writing this we have a siege in a coffee shop in Sydney, and it appears to be terror related. We are all hoping and praying for a peaceful outcome, apart from the small minority who support this sort of stuff, and it is what I have learned in these forums that has given me different perspectives and understanding of others actions.
Learning to walk away is perhaps, a sign of growing up :)
Take care, will toss the Blessings high, and see your words soon, Serah, Orphan of Asher (((*_*)))

#77387 Dec 15, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
Hey you,
Whirled Peas,
JW
Hey JW - fancy running into you here!! Love running into your words, and of course, the old forum you started up after this one got out of hand is going through some tough times, and perhaps some of us oldies have just seen enough of the same old and running out of energy...

Maybe we can start this old forum up again, and see who pops out of the woodwork. Sister Granny pops in here every now and then, to say "G'day" but we all have a lot on our plates lately and time is of the essence.

Ah well, instead of watching TV I should be jumping into forums like the good old days, and caring and sharing as we did. Take care, and great to see you in here, Serah xxx

#77388 Dec 15, 2014
Quasi Moto wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you got all of your tangles untangled and thing are now on the straight and narrow.
I don't know about Serah.
As for myself, I couldn't be better.
Yes, I still have two dogs;. One is gone and the other two are getting old. I am probably going to have one of them put to sleep.
Take care.
Hey old friend, obviously I know your heart will be hurting, but I know also that you will be doing the right thing for the doggie, you are that sort of man. You know that life is a journey we take and that when it is time for us to give up our ghost, we move on into the next realm. Your doggie will always be with you and you will always be with your doggie, your journeys are intertwined.

I'm going to be in doggie Heaven when I finally give up the ghost; something to look forward to, indeed :)

Take care, and keep in touch, Serah
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77389 Dec 16, 2014
Serah wrote:
HaHa - we go way back, hey Quasi Modo??
Yes, we go way back!… Me Tarzan, you Jane! Uhhuhuhuuuhh!! <*Tarzan yell*)
Not Quasi Modo but Quasi Moto. My face doesn’t slide along on the rocks like it used too, ya know.
Serah wrote:
Learned much and will keep on learning too, and there are many reasons to thank Topix for being there when it was needed.
So does that table you’re sitting at in your avatar have a vacant seat? The view looks stupendous.
Serah wrote:
Times have changed, and we have mellowed out and moved on to a degree, but I always love seeing the flag for this room, hoping it will be from an old Topix poster.
Of course times have changed, we now have fire and brimstone.“Degrees” is what I like to see. Just don’t move on to too many of them at once or you might getta cookin’.
Serah wrote:
I recall writing a bit about issues with terrorism and then learning it is out of my depth and league, but as I am writing this we have a siege in a coffee shop in Sydney, and it appears to be terror related.
I heard out about that Muslim and I was following the situation. A real shame about the PC garbage that was being thrown, don’t you think so too Serah?
Serah wrote:
We are all hoping and praying for a peaceful outcome, apart from the small minority who support this sort of stuff, and it is what I have learned in these forums that has given me different perspectives and understanding of others actions.
Okay.
Well, Mr. Mikhail Kalashnikov once said, "All that is complex is not useful. All that is useful is simple."
Serah wrote:
Learning to walk away is perhaps, a sign of growing up
Yes! A few of the hostages in the Sydney Coffee shop learned to walk away!
The Muslim, well, he was carried away. Yes, he got carried away in what we call here in the USSA… a take-out bag.
Speaking of ‘Take-out bags‘, do you have Hefty trash bags in Oz?
How is that outhouse doing? Maybe bury him in the hole behind it. Although , iffin’ ya do that you’ll need two dead muslims- one to poop on and another to cover him up with. A Jihad sandwich if you will.
Serah wrote:
Take care, will toss the Blessings high, and see your words soon, Serah, Orphan of Asher (((*_*)))
Thanks Serah.
What is this Asher you speak of ? Is like the Cricket Trophy Ashes, yes?
Ashes from the Asher,
QuasiMoto
Quasi Moto

Oakland, CA

#77390 Dec 16, 2014
Serah wrote:
Hey old friend, obviously I know your heart will be hurting, but I know also that you will be doing the right thing for the doggie, you are that sort of man.
Well thanks for the pat on the head, Serah.
Serah wrote:
You know that life is a journey we take and that when it is time for us to give up our ghost, we move on into the next realm.
Of course. I dunno anything about the “next realm” though.
Serah wrote:
Your doggie will always be with you and you will always be with your doggie, your journeys are intertwined.
Sure are.
Serah wrote:
I'm going to be in doggie Heaven when I finally give up the ghost; something to look forward to, indeed &#61514;
I am sure Puggy is looking forward to the jubilation.
Speaking of “doggie Heaven” there is a hot dog joint in the area called Doggie Heaven. But since I do not eat hot dogs, I have never passed through the “Pearly Gates”.
Serah wrote:
Will do and you do the same. Glad to see you weren’t caught up in that coffee shop ,or any of the other muslim attacks going on over there. Did you hear about the Australian man that was hauled off to jail for saying there are no moderate muslims during the coffee shop attack?
How is your Pugster doing?
Again, glad to see that you are okay and still intact Serah.
Merry Christmas and I hope Santa brings lots of good Goodies fo r you. Remember to grease his palms with cookies and milk.
Serah wrote:
Hey wait a minute here!! Ummm… You are Serah not me!
Malone

Detroit, MI

#77391 Dec 16, 2014
Why should Jesus love me? I am a scumbag sinner worthy of death and Hades. I thank God for Jesus.

#77392 Dec 19, 2014
Quasi Moto wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thanks for the pat on the head, Serah.
<quoted text>
Of course. I dunno anything about the “next realm” though.
<quoted text>
Sure are.
<quoted text>
I am sure Puggy is looking forward to the jubilation.
Speaking of “doggie Heaven” there is a hot dog joint in the area called Doggie Heaven. But since I do not eat hot dogs, I have never passed through the “Pearly Gates”.
<quoted text>
Will do and you do the same. Glad to see you weren’t caught up in that coffee shop ,or any of the other muslim attacks going on over there. Did you hear about the Australian man that was hauled off to jail for saying there are no moderate muslims during the coffee shop attack?
How is your Pugster doing?
Again, glad to see that you are okay and still intact Serah.
Merry Christmas and I hope Santa brings lots of good Goodies fo r you. Remember to grease his palms with cookies and milk.
<quoted text>
Hey wait a minute here!! Ummm… You are Serah not me!
My last posting just up and disappeared!!

Starting again now... Yes, that was you and this is I. Asher is my Dad's surname and Serah was the daughter of Asher, 8th son of Jacob, and not my name at all. My name is that of a Scottish flower :)

Pugstar is doing very well, he is nearly 4 and knows how to use the expressions on his face to ask questions, usually about going for a walk, his favourite pastime. We are a long way from where that attack was, but now we have had another tragedy where a Mother has murdered 7 of her own children and 1 niece. Not sure how we are all going to cope with this yet, but we are mourning together.

Merry Christmas to you and to yours too, Remudie, and I hope Father Christmas takes good care of you too. Maybe I'll eat the cookies and put the milk in a coffee :)

Take care, and see you later x

#77393 Dec 19, 2014
Malone wrote:
Why should Jesus love me? I am a scumbag sinner worthy of death and Hades. I thank God for Jesus.
Hey Malone, long time no see! Merry Christmas and of course Jesus loves you, He loves us all :)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77394 Dec 23, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
My last posting just up and disappeared!!
Starting again now... Yes, that was you and this is I. Asher is my Dad's surname and Serah was the daughter of Asher, 8th son of Jacob, and not my name at all. My name is that of a Scottish flower :)
Pugstar is doing very well, he is nearly 4 and knows how to use the expressions on his face to ask questions, usually about going for a walk, his favourite pastime. We are a long way from where that attack was, but now we have had another tragedy where a Mother has murdered 7 of her own children and 1 niece. Not sure how we are all going to cope with this yet, but we are mourning together.
Merry Christmas to you and to yours too, Remudie, and I hope Father Christmas takes good care of you too. Maybe I'll eat the cookies and put the milk in a coffee :)
Take care, and see you later x
Okay.. I knew bible was in there somewhere..LOL.
Well your parents did you right by naming you after a Scottish flower. No doubt.
I just looked that one up (stabbing), but it doesn't surprise me. Another Muslim it looks.
Merry Christmas to you too. And Yes, Father Christmas -Santa- will hook me up. He better!
Well yeah save some of those cookies for yourself.
Take care.

Maybe you need a new PM over there..

Put him and Obama on the banana boat and cast them out to sea with no motor or oars..

#77395 Feb 12, 2015
Happy New Year!! We do need a new Prime Minister, this one has lost the plot and his own party nearly kicked him out. They will try again in six months, according to the predictions, and cost the country another heap of tax payers money, especially if he gets the flick.

Just lost a heap of words again, don't know why they keep getting munched, but letters fly about the screen too. I don't think this little lappy likes typing much :)

Hope you ad your doggies are doing well, all is OK down here and hope to see your words soon; Serah AKA Heather
Quasi

Oakland, CA

#77396 Mar 6, 2015
Serah wrote:
Happy New Year!! We do need a new Prime Minister, this one has lost the plot and his own party nearly kicked him out. They will try again in six months, according to the predictions, and cost the country another heap of tax payers money, especially if he gets the flick.
Just lost a heap of words again, don't know why they keep getting munched, but letters fly about the screen too. I don't think this little lappy likes typing much :)
Hope you ad your doggies are doing well, all is OK down here and hope to see your words soon; Serah AKA Heather
Happy New Year to you too.
You still about?

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#77398 Mar 6, 2015
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
i hate to break it to you, but jesus isn't god.
sorry.
He claimed that he was. Sooo that would make him a liar.

#77399 Mar 7, 2015
Quasi wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year to you too.
You still about?
Hey Quasi, yep, I'm still about but hardly come into Topix anymore. The threads have been overcome or dried up, but I always want to say howdy to you and send my regards to your doggies :)

#77400 Mar 7, 2015
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
He claimed that he was. Sooo that would make him a liar.
Jesus never claimed He was God; so... whose the liar now??
HeMadeSoMany

Oneida, NY

#77401 Mar 7, 2015
I'm going to quote Ghandi. I like your Jesus very much....I don't like his followers because they are nothing like him.
HeMadeSoMany

Oneida, NY

#77402 Mar 7, 2015
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus never claimed He was God; so... whose the liar now??
Only one verse in the Bible states that Jesus was divine. John 3:4 "God is the word...and the word became flesh". So many have died in his name..........pity!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Anthony MN 646,496
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min RiccardoFire 105,570
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min here 48,392
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Bongo 971,622
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min AussieBobby 281,239
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 36 min WasteWater 2,029
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr spinosaurus baryonyx 618,563
More from around the web