What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77335 Mar 4, 2014
Vladimir Putin is not a punk like your rock star that you put in office not once, but twice.
Mr. Putin not only came up as a street brawler, but he is also an advanced student of Judo and is former KGB. When Mr. Putin was head of KGB he would pick fights with people, furthering his real world hand-to-hand combat experience. What sort of experience does your commander in chief have? I did investigate somewhat, but all I could find was stylin’ and profilin’ stuff. You know, Hollywood rock star stuff. Nothing real.
With that said, Mr. Putin will first use his intelligence training he received from KGB; wait for obama’s inexperience to truly reveal itself for the world to see, and making the USSA look more stupid than ever, and then in obama’s inexperience he will lose control of himself, lashing out in frustration and anger trying to slap Mr.Putin with a cloddish and uncoordinated weak wristed slap.
Mr. Putins Judo comes in; he intercepts your commander in chief’s cloddish, weak and limp wristed slap , catching it in mid-travel and instead of simply hip throwing obama to the ground and turning his back to him leaving him belly up on the ground in disgrace, he has your commander in chief in a wrist lock and forced to his knees- incapacitated in a fraction of a second. Your commander in chief’s hand feels like it is about to be snapped off his wrist so he begs, begs for mercy. Mr.Putin growing up in a rough neighborhood knows no mercy.
Mr.Putin’s street brawling experience comes in; in a smooth and lightning fast move, he throws your commander in chiefs arm to the side to further unbalance him in his already vulnerable state. Taking full advantage of that opening, Mr. Putin grabs his head with both hands and, concentrating all of his energy to his knee, your commander in chief feels it…feel it right on the bridge of his nose. Your commander in chiefs eyes roll back in his head as he limply teeters in a daze; Mr. Putin briefly stares in amusement at the look of severe retardation on the face of your commander. Mr. Putin points at him, lets out a loud and raspy laugh and then blurts out ,“borscht!” Now losing amusement in the pathetic sight he delivers a roundhouse kick; the full length of his shin lands diagonally across commander and chief’s torso. Your commander in chief looks like he has just been shot out of a cannon, but his back is only mere inches from the pavement so he hits it at a high rate of speed making a loud thud- me thinks the loud thud was the back of his head slamming into the pavement. Now flat on his back, belly up and unconscious, Mr, Putin turns his back to him and begins casually walking away scratching his head wondering how that fella ever got to be a commander in chief . He also begins to wonder what America has come to; here I am playing chess and America is playing jackstones.

Gotta tell you here, Russia has twice the troops as the USSA has. Your Hollywood rock star commander is pruning troops, highly efficient brass and hardware. Tank production is also halted.
Now you must ask yourself why your rockstar is destroying the USSA’s borders, culture and language but at the same time he is telling Putin to respect the Ukrainian border. I mean this is right at the time when your symbolic image fella is pruning the military.
And the man you put in office and his dufus gang threatens Russia.
Not a damn thing your ’trophy’ can do to Russia , but otoh, Putin can flick the switch shutting off the gas to Ukraine and Europe.
Boy, I just can’t wait to see who you vote into office next time..LOL
I bet it will be Hilary Clinton. That will definitely cinch the fate of the USSA.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77336 Mar 4, 2014
Yup, when the many “enemies” of the USSA see that the current weak kneed leader has been replaced with a woman……..You will see.

About pruning military to pre ww2 levels: anti-America propaganda is being taught in schools and Universities. The results of that is less want to join the military. Like michelle obama says in regards to the gvnmnt
free hand outs,“leave nothing on the table”. that creates gvnmnt dependant bums and leeches. Well, that is until the draft arrives.
You might fancy running away when the blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] beat the siht out of you and kill you in record numbers, but when WW3 arrives, you will not be able to run away from the draft. A full blown war is definitely coming and so is the draft. All it will take to break the ice is one foolish move from a severely inexperienced leader of a major country against another major country.. The world knows who that severely inexperienced leader is and some are waiting for that move. For now, they sit, watch and laugh as he is punked on the world stage. While he is being punked on the world stage, he punks the citizens in the country he is running. You can bet your baccy stained knickers on that one.
Cold war to hot war
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77337 Mar 4, 2014
so wud up, descendants of African-American slaves. ain’t yall happy yall new movie twelve yeuuhzuh slavry wun owkindzuh awahds? yeza, it even outdun duh moveh Gravity.yall moveh twelve yeeuhs uh slavry brought in a very small fraction uh ching uh what Gravity dun did. Dat dun deeuh tells ya something; it tells us dat people are getting tired of your incessant bs.
I know yall dunt know wuts hapnin,so Imma heeuh tuh givya duh fo wun-wun…
Yall so-called “winning” alldem awahds is like giving a severely crippled child an award; even though he came in last in the hundred yard dash, he won the first place award just because he participated. That is you.
Obama also received an “award”; a Nobel Peace Prize for doing…well… absolutely nothing. The Nobel Peace Prize he received has absolutely no ‘value’ in any sense and it represents nothing whatsoever.
Basically put , people are giving you “people” trinket-like things because they feel sorry for you and your multi-faceted genocide.
It is really not unlike giving the little African child in Africa a shiny little plastic rosary beads trinket just before he is locked in the school with the hundreds of others and the school is set a blaze. A few try to escape through windows, but the Muslims are ready and in wait;
little black hands appear through the window grabbing hold of the windowsill, Muslim raises his bolo and it swiftly comes down on the wrists.
Another window; the window opens, a little blackhead pokes through , Muslim raises bolo and, taking careful aim , a “wsss” can be heard as the razor sharp bolo blade swiftly slices the air on it’s descent , the bolo blade lands hard on the rear of neck of the would be escapee but the blade doesn‘t stop, it travels three quarters of the way through the neck. The Muslim gives the bolo a hard yank to dislodge it from the neck. In an upward sweeping motion, he kicks the head as hard as he can. The little blackhead flies several feet up into the air in a spinning motion. The spinning head stops it’s travel of ascension and, like it is said, what goes up must come down, and the proof of that, the little blackhead begins it’s travel of descent..…it hits the ground making two bounces on the pavement before it slowly rolls away; the Muslim watches in amusement as the little blackhead slowly rolls down into the gutter. He quickly runs over and, not unlike kicking a soccer ball, he gives it a hard kick; with a raised eyebrow and a big grin he watches the little soccer ball-like blackhead fly away in angelic fashion. All of the sudden his arms fly up and he yells ,”goal!!” and then “Allahu Akbar!”
To be continued…
Word

Oakland, CA

#77338 Mar 7, 2014
laTosha Pence

Lexington, KY

#77339 May 20, 2014
The internet is like a scrapbook of time, it's amazing how much I've changed since then, I don't even believe in heaven or he'll. energy.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#77340 May 22, 2014
laTosha Pence wrote:
The internet is like a scrapbook of time, it's amazing how much I've changed since then, I don't even believe in heaven or he'll. energy.
I too have learned much over these years in Topix, and I still believe in GOD and our after Realm, and that our journey through life is our pathway to that next future :)
Memo One

Saugus, MA

#77342 May 28, 2014
Phelonious Monk wrote:
specified:Classes of what?
Make concert flapping your ass, or
How to be a toilet?
This is utterly disgusting!

#77343 Jun 1, 2014
Hey Quasi Modo, where are you??
Quasi Moto

Oakland, CA

#77345 Jun 3, 2014
Serah wrote:
You rang?:)
Haven't had too much time for Topix lately.
How have you been doing down there in the Down Under, Serah?
Quasi Moto

Oakland, CA

#77346 Jun 3, 2014
Serah wrote:
Hey!.. wait one cotton pickin' minute here!!.. who's that Hot mama in your avatar?(O _O)
Quasi Moto

Oakland, CA

#77347 Jun 3, 2014
(O_ O)

#77349 Jun 8, 2014
Quasi Moto wrote:
<quoted text>
You rang?:)
Haven't had too much time for Topix lately.
How have you been doing down there in the Down Under, Serah?
I rang Old Friend, wondering where you are?? Things are OK down here, and I haven't had much time for Topix lately, but today is a public holiday and it is just after 5am, so up nice and early!! Will probably snuggle up again and try to get back to sleep though, no need to be awake this early when I'm not going to work, but the body clock doesn't understand holidays.....

How are you and your Doggies getting along?? Give them a scratch from me and I'll give the Prince a smooch from you :)

PS The avatar pic is of me, I might try and dig out that old one where I was over in the gold fields of WA; that was a few years ago now....

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#77350 Jun 8, 2014
mhmoudali wrote:
hi
i think jessus is not god
and cant be god
he is human and hyman he was
he was prophet
coz god cant take the shape of human
god is infinite and cant be contained in human body
%100 agree with u so logical !!!
Quasi Moto

Oakland, CA

#77351 Jun 9, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I rang Old Friend, wondering where you are?? Things are OK down here, and I haven't had much time for Topix lately, but today is a public holiday and it is just after 5am, so up nice and early!! Will probably snuggle up again and try to get back to sleep though, no need to be awake this early when I'm not going to work, but the body clock doesn't understand holidays.....
How are you and your Doggies getting along?? Give them a scratch from me and I'll give the Prince a smooch from you :)
PS The avatar pic is of me, I might try and dig out that old one where I was over in the gold fields of WA; that was a few years ago now....
Well good to see you are at least getting a bit of beauty R&R (not that you need it) with your public holiday.
Doggies are getting rather old , Serah. Other than that, I suppose they are doing fine. I suppose I told you I lost my AB? As far as I go, I am bouncing along fine :)
Mmmmmyeeeessss... that is one beauty in that Avater.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#77352 Jun 21, 2014
This guy named A.J. Miller claims to be Jesus Christ:

#77353 Jun 27, 2014
Quasi Moto wrote:
<quoted text>
Well good to see you are at least getting a bit of beauty R&R (not that you need it) with your public holiday.
Doggies are getting rather old , Serah. Other than that, I suppose they are doing fine. I suppose I told you I lost my AB? As far as I go, I am bouncing along fine :)
Mmmmmyeeeessss... that is one beauty in that Avater.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =79YYVr37MTgXX
Yes, I know you lost your beloved AB, and the doggies do grow old at a rapid rate. Prince Pugstar is 3 years old now, and nearly 3 years since I lost my Queen. Love your doggies with all of your heart, treasure their memories (as I'm sure you do) and this is the stuff that we will take with us into the next Realm.

It will be the making of us... and the taking, to boot!! Cheers for the compliment, been getting old myself over the many years we have been posting, so perhaps not all pics will be as pleasing to your eye.

Take care, old friend - until our words meet again, au revoir, Quasi Moto!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#77354 Jun 29, 2014
ARGUS wrote:
THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF YOUR JESUS. NO FIRST CENTURY AUTHOR EVER WROTE OF YOUR MIRACULOUS CHRIST. THE ROMANS AND GREEKS,WHO WERE METICULOUS RECORD KEEPERS, HAVE NOTHING OF THIS JESUS.
In NOW time; A.J. Miller claims to BE Jesus Christ, the Jesus Christ of "then" and "now" the Son of Almighty God..........
Quasi Moto

Oakland, CA

#77355 Jul 1, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I know you lost your beloved AB, and the doggies do grow old at a rapid rate. Prince Pugstar is 3 years old now, and nearly 3 years since I lost my Queen. Love your doggies with all of your heart, treasure their memories (as I'm sure you do) and this is the stuff that we will take with us into the next Realm.
It will be the making of us... and the taking, to boot!! Cheers for the compliment, been getting old myself over the many years we have been posting, so perhaps not all pics will be as pleasing to your eye.
Take care, old friend - until our words meet again, au revoir, Quasi Moto!!
You are certainly right about that in which you say. Well, except for the taking part. Nothing is taking me away to anywhere! That old boogey man can have his realm all to himself!! I'll stay right where I AM!
You are quite welcome about the compliment. Myself, I don't refer to that in which I said as a "compliment'. I call it Truth.
Now, Serah, don't you go talking like that about yourself. Of course you are pleasing to the eye So with that said, Post'em if ya got'em
YO take good care of yourself , ya hear!!
Quasi Moto

Oakland, CA

#77356 Jul 1, 2014
*You
Quasi Moto

Oakland, CA

#77357 Jul 1, 2014
Roni Pershing wrote:
<quoted text>
In NOW time; A.J. Miller claims to BE Jesus Christ, the Jesus Christ of "then" and "now" the Son of Almighty God..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ML2Oa4OigvoXX
interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Buck Crick 49,480
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Liam 646,969
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min MUQ2 281,291
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr KellyP in Jersey 2,111
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 44,724
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 618,565
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr karl44 105,685
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr The Hangman 971,805
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 9 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web