(O_ O)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#77349 Jun 8, 2014
Quasi Moto wrote:
<quoted text>
You rang?:)
Haven't had too much time for Topix lately.
How have you been doing down there in the Down Under, Serah?
I rang Old Friend, wondering where you are?? Things are OK down here, and I haven't had much time for Topix lately, but today is a public holiday and it is just after 5am, so up nice and early!! Will probably snuggle up again and try to get back to sleep though, no need to be awake this early when I'm not going to work, but the body clock doesn't understand holidays.....

How are you and your Doggies getting along?? Give them a scratch from me and I'll give the Prince a smooch from you :)

PS The avatar pic is of me, I might try and dig out that old one where I was over in the gold fields of WA; that was a few years ago now....

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#77350 Jun 8, 2014
mhmoudali wrote:
hi
i think jessus is not god
and cant be god
he is human and hyman he was
he was prophet
coz god cant take the shape of human
god is infinite and cant be contained in human body
%100 agree with u so logical !!!
Quasi Moto

Oakland, CA

#77351 Jun 9, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I rang Old Friend, wondering where you are?? Things are OK down here, and I haven't had much time for Topix lately, but today is a public holiday and it is just after 5am, so up nice and early!! Will probably snuggle up again and try to get back to sleep though, no need to be awake this early when I'm not going to work, but the body clock doesn't understand holidays.....
How are you and your Doggies getting along?? Give them a scratch from me and I'll give the Prince a smooch from you :)
PS The avatar pic is of me, I might try and dig out that old one where I was over in the gold fields of WA; that was a few years ago now....
Well good to see you are at least getting a bit of beauty R&R (not that you need it) with your public holiday.
Doggies are getting rather old , Serah. Other than that, I suppose they are doing fine. I suppose I told you I lost my AB? As far as I go, I am bouncing along fine :)
Mmmmmyeeeessss... that is one beauty in that Avater.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#77352 Jun 21, 2014
This guy named A.J. Miller claims to be Jesus Christ:

#77353 Jun 27, 2014
Quasi Moto wrote:
<quoted text>
Well good to see you are at least getting a bit of beauty R&R (not that you need it) with your public holiday.
Doggies are getting rather old , Serah. Other than that, I suppose they are doing fine. I suppose I told you I lost my AB? As far as I go, I am bouncing along fine :)
Mmmmmyeeeessss... that is one beauty in that Avater.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =79YYVr37MTgXX
Yes, I know you lost your beloved AB, and the doggies do grow old at a rapid rate. Prince Pugstar is 3 years old now, and nearly 3 years since I lost my Queen. Love your doggies with all of your heart, treasure their memories (as I'm sure you do) and this is the stuff that we will take with us into the next Realm.

It will be the making of us... and the taking, to boot!! Cheers for the compliment, been getting old myself over the many years we have been posting, so perhaps not all pics will be as pleasing to your eye.

Take care, old friend - until our words meet again, au revoir, Quasi Moto!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#77354 Jun 29, 2014
ARGUS wrote:
THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF YOUR JESUS. NO FIRST CENTURY AUTHOR EVER WROTE OF YOUR MIRACULOUS CHRIST. THE ROMANS AND GREEKS,WHO WERE METICULOUS RECORD KEEPERS, HAVE NOTHING OF THIS JESUS.
In NOW time; A.J. Miller claims to BE Jesus Christ, the Jesus Christ of "then" and "now" the Son of Almighty God..........
Quasi Moto

Oakland, CA

#77355 Jul 1, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I know you lost your beloved AB, and the doggies do grow old at a rapid rate. Prince Pugstar is 3 years old now, and nearly 3 years since I lost my Queen. Love your doggies with all of your heart, treasure their memories (as I'm sure you do) and this is the stuff that we will take with us into the next Realm.
It will be the making of us... and the taking, to boot!! Cheers for the compliment, been getting old myself over the many years we have been posting, so perhaps not all pics will be as pleasing to your eye.
Take care, old friend - until our words meet again, au revoir, Quasi Moto!!
You are certainly right about that in which you say. Well, except for the taking part. Nothing is taking me away to anywhere! That old boogey man can have his realm all to himself!! I'll stay right where I AM!
You are quite welcome about the compliment. Myself, I don't refer to that in which I said as a "compliment'. I call it Truth.
Now, Serah, don't you go talking like that about yourself. Of course you are pleasing to the eye So with that said, Post'em if ya got'em
YO take good care of yourself , ya hear!!
Quasi Moto

Oakland, CA

#77356 Jul 1, 2014
*You
Quasi Moto

Oakland, CA

#77357 Jul 1, 2014
Roni Pershing wrote:
<quoted text>
In NOW time; A.J. Miller claims to BE Jesus Christ, the Jesus Christ of "then" and "now" the Son of Almighty God..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ML2Oa4OigvoXX
interesting.

#77359 Jul 4, 2014
Quasi Moto wrote:
<quoted text>
You are certainly right about that in which you say. Well, except for the taking part. Nothing is taking me away to anywhere! That old boogey man can have his realm all to himself!! I'll stay right where I AM!
You are quite welcome about the compliment. Myself, I don't refer to that in which I said as a "compliment'. I call it Truth.
Now, Serah, don't you go talking like that about yourself. Of course you are pleasing to the eye So with that said, Post'em if ya got'em
YO take good care of yourself , ya hear!!
Ahhh, old friend, what will be will be and nothing is sure until it has been proven. Too many things have been given as proof for me to have doubts, and that is of course a blessing!! As always, you are passing a compliment, but perhaps you are prejudiced... take care, and keep on keeping on :)
Quasi Moto

Oakland, CA

#77360 Jul 15, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh, old friend, what will be will be and nothing is sure until it has been proven. Too many things have been given as proof for me to have doubts, and that is of course a blessing!! As always, you are passing a compliment, but perhaps you are prejudiced... take care, and keep on keeping on :)
prejudice

n (plural prejudices)

1. opinion formed beforehand: a preformed opinion, usually an unfavorable one, based on insufficient knowledge, irrational feelings, or inaccurate stereotypes
2. holding of ill-informed opinions: the holding of preformed opinions based on insufficient knowledge, irrational feelings, or inaccurate stereotypes
3. irrational dislike of somebody: an unfounded hatred, fear, or mistrust of a person or group, especially one of a particular religion, ethnicity, nationality, sexual preference, or social status
4. law disadvantage or harm: disadvantage or harm caused to somebody or something

[13th century. Via French < Latin praejudicium "judgment in advance" < judicium "judgment"]

I do not practice definition #1- 4 therefore I am not prejudiced. I never have been .Coincidently, how’s ISIS doing , have they made it to the Down Under yet?
When/if they do arrive in your parts and come a-cross you, they’ll be the Down Under Blunders Assunder!!:D
How’s your Pugster doing?
Take Good care of yourself, Serah.

#77361 Jul 16, 2014
Quasi Moto wrote:
<quoted text>
prejudice
n (plural prejudices)
1. opinion formed beforehand: a preformed opinion, usually an unfavorable one, based on insufficient knowledge, irrational feelings, or inaccurate stereotypes
2. holding of ill-informed opinions: the holding of preformed opinions based on insufficient knowledge, irrational feelings, or inaccurate stereotypes
3. irrational dislike of somebody: an unfounded hatred, fear, or mistrust of a person or group, especially one of a particular religion, ethnicity, nationality, sexual preference, or social status
4. law disadvantage or harm: disadvantage or harm caused to somebody or something
[13th century. Via French < Latin praejudicium "judgment in advance" < judicium "judgment"]
I do not practice definition #1- 4 therefore I am not prejudiced. I never have been .Coincidently, how’s ISIS doing , have they made it to the Down Under yet?
When/if they do arrive in your parts and come a-cross you, they’ll be the Down Under Blunders Assunder!!:D
How’s your Pugster doing?
Take Good care of yourself, Serah.
HaHa ~ you outstmarted me Quasi Moto!! I never knew prejudiced had so many meanings when in fact, it didn't have the meaning I thought it did. Should have checked the dictionary first, of course!!

Nah, you don't sound like any of the above, but perhaps I could say you might look at me in a favourable light, without being prejudiced, just considerate?? That is more to the point, me thinks. It is what comes of knowing someone for some time; we learn them from the inside, sort of!!

Prince Pugstar is doing very well, I wish I could recall the names of your beloved babies, but your memory is a tad better than mine, or perhaps I post names more than you do.

Take care of yourself, old friend, I'm doing my best to take care of myself as we hit mid winter and head towards longer days and warmer evenings; Serah :)
Quasi Moto

Oakland, CA

#77362 Jul 29, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>HaHa ~ you outstmarted me Quasi Moto!! I never knew prejudiced had so many meanings when in fact, it didn't have the meaning I thought it did. Should have checked the dictionary first, of course!!
Nah, you don't sound like any of the above, but perhaps I could say you might look at me in a favourable light, without being prejudiced, just considerate?? That is more to the point, me thinks. It is what comes of knowing someone for some time; we learn them from the inside, sort of!!
Prince Pugstar is doing very well, I wish I could recall the names of your beloved babies, but your memory is a tad better than mine, or perhaps I post names more than you do.
Take care of yourself, old friend, I'm doing my best to take care of myself as we hit mid winter and head towards longer days and warmer evenings; Serah :)
Oh come now!.. you know damn well I didn't outsmart you!
And I know very well that you know every meaning of the word.
Absolutely not , I am not prejudiced in any sense of the word. In fact, I am less prejudiced than most people are.
Well..ummm... Not being considerate really. I am rather partial to ya..:)
My dogs?
Here , I will give you a memory shaker..

First:

". the sudden expansion of the air around a lightning bolt's path."

See if that get's your memory in gear :D

Let me tell you, the weather here is hotter than Hell.
Been on a walking kick here lately; I must have walked over a hundred miles in the past three days..lol.
I'm thinking about taking a walk over to N. Dakota; about 1,400 miles, or in your parts, 2,252 km.
Umm... not to much to learn from my insides Yes!.. I am sort of like a baked Irish potato.
Quite simple really.
Take care of yourself and your Pugstar!.
Quasi Moto

Oakland, CA

#77363 Jul 29, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>HaHa ~ you outstmarted me Quasi Moto!! I never knew prejudiced had so many meanings when in fact, it didn't have the meaning I thought it did. Should have checked the dictionary first, of course!!
When I posted the definition of prejudiced, Serah, I wasn't insinuating that you didn't know the definition of the word. Just want to make that clear.

#77364 Aug 2, 2014
Quasi Moto wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come now!.. you know damn well I didn't outsmart you!
And I know very well that you know every meaning of the word.
Absolutely not , I am not prejudiced in any sense of the word. In fact, I am less prejudiced than most people are.
Well..ummm... Not being considerate really. I am rather partial to ya..:)
My dogs?
Here , I will give you a memory shaker..
First:
". the sudden expansion of the air around a lightning bolt's path."
See if that get's your memory in gear :D
Let me tell you, the weather here is hotter than Hell.
Been on a walking kick here lately; I must have walked over a hundred miles in the past three days..lol.
I'm thinking about taking a walk over to N. Dakota; about 1,400 miles, or in your parts, 2,252 km.
Umm... not to much to learn from my insides Yes!.. I am sort of like a baked Irish potato.
Quite simple really.
Take care of yourself and your Pugstar!.
Thank you, although I do need motivation to exercise these days, when not long ago, it was a pleasure. Need to work on that one...

Good on 'ya for the trekking; takes a lot just thinking about it LOL. Can't recall the name from your memory prod, other than Thunder,'cause that it was came to mind, and I don't think that is it.

Pugstar is going very well, turning into quite the little man, might need to upgrade his status to King Pugstar, it has a lovely ring about it.. You too take care of you and yours, and keep cool when you can :)
RFD

Oakland, CA

#77365 Aug 11, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, although I do need motivation to exercise these days, when not long ago, it was a pleasure. Need to work on that one...
Good on 'ya for the trekking; takes a lot just thinking about it LOL. Can't recall the name from your memory prod, other than Thunder,'cause that it was came to mind, and I don't think that is it.
Pugstar is going very well, turning into quite the little man, might need to upgrade his status to King Pugstar, it has a lovely ring about it.. You too take care of you and yours, and keep cool when you can :)
You are welcome. Yeah me too needs motivation. Sometimes when I think about what I am going to do , I get very tired and I'm ready to go back to bed for another twelve hours.
Thunder was it Serah. Well I think it is anyways :)
Who did you think it was Cerberus?

You take good care,
You know who it is... your very , very "old friend".
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#77366 Aug 12, 2014
Serah wrote:
always use you dumb head Internet links,type sentence and klick, not your wothless brain have to be smart at all,
Internet give you answer and you can paste or plagarise to turn attention how smart is widow of dead dog Puggy residing in heaven in dog house and wait for your arrival

for sure you are dumb half head,worse from little 21 century infant
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#77367 Aug 12, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, although I do need motivation to exercise these
he he heeeee retard creature
now you try to tell others that dog with dog long part is turn to be little man and sleep with you,
you commit adultery against your dead 'rapture dog" who is waiting for you in his dog house not far away from the moon?
he he heeeeee
look like you are little funny female animal from australian bushes-called Pigmeys?
Quasi Moto

Oakland, CA

#77368 Aug 12, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
he he heeeee retard creature
now you try to tell others that dog with dog long part is turn to be little man and sleep with you,
you commit adultery against your dead 'rapture dog" who is waiting for you in his dog house not far away from the moon?
he he heeeeee
look like you are little funny female animal from australian bushes-called Pigmeys?
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
always use you dumb head Internet links,type sentence and klick, not your wothless brain have to be smart at all,
Internet give you answer and you can paste or plagarise to turn attention how smart is widow of dead dog Puggy residing in heaven in dog house and wait for your arrival
for sure you are dumb half head,worse from little 21 century infant
Oh quit picking on Serah, you bone head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Redeemed Jersey P... 996,561
Faculty of Dentistry, Dalhousie University Hal... 25 min Case File 1
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 44 min Grunt56 223,082
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 53 min science is god 88,515
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr PadMark 703,824
Are women from USA scared of marriage? 6 hr stupdwmen 20
Are Ukraine women naturally prideful? 6 hr stupdwmen 4