Caesar the Messiah

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

The brainwashed moderators of this forum don't want Christians to know the truth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Hello!! Just popping in during my lunch break at work.... missing my Topix friends, think I am in withdrawal LOL!!
Crypto_Wolf

Grafton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Caesar the Messiah wrote:
The brainwashed moderators of this forum don't want Christians to know the truth:
Didn't Caesar also call himself a God or am I thinking Caligula?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Crypto_Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
They do realize that 1. That's 95k taken away from the school district, not just one school. 2. The public ultimately pays the fine. I mean where do the public schools get their money from?
SMH
It is uterly amazing what the public is paying out to the school system; alot of it is just flat out weird. And you know, in a lot of districts the kids are actually being dumbed down instead of being smartened up. Intentionally, of course.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Crypto_Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to build a system around this... probably designed for servers and workstations.
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Searc...
Whoah, dude! I think that is a bit much for typical applications?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Serah wrote:
Hello!! Just popping in during my lunch break at work.... missing my Topix friends, think I am in withdrawal LOL!!
]
Yeah, I know what you mean about that!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Crypto_Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Caesar also call himself a God or am I thinking Caligula?
What dictator doesn't.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

..consider himself godly and want to be worshipped.
Crypto_Wolf

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoah, dude! I think that is a bit much for typical applications?
Unless you are trying to build Sky Net or something lol
Davor

Hvar, Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Serbs to this day fail to acknowledge the genocide,ethnic cleansing and colonization they carried out against Albanians,Croats,Bosnian Moslems,Montenegrins,Macedonia ns and members of the German,Hungarian and Bulgarian minorities.From 1912 to 1990 Serbian imperialists by conservative estimate murdered 120 thousand Albanians in Kosovo and Albania and expelled hundreds of thousands.Serb police and extremists prior to WW II in peacetime killed hundreds of Croats-in 1935 alone 96 Croat peasents and two Catholic priests.Before a single Serb was killed by the Ustasa,Serbian soldiers and paramilitaries,while the German invasion of Yugoslavia was stll under way,killed over 300 Croat civilians,including dozens of women and children.The largest massacres during World War Two were carried out by Serb Partisan and Serb Chetnik units(who often acted in unison-over a two-day period in Sept. 1941 alone,for example,they massacred some 2000 Moslem and Croat refugees near Kulen Vakuf),not to mention post-war massacres from May to September 1945 which were in overwhelming part carried out by Serb units of the Serbianized Communist "Yugoslav" army.Thus far sme 650 mass graves have been discovered in Slovenia where at least 100 thousand and perhaps as many as 200 thousand people were killed in one month ,most of them Croats,890 mass graves in Croatia where some 100 people were killed ,etcSerb regimes have been responsible for the largest genocides and massacres in the history of southeastern Europe (such as the killing of at least 37 thousand members of the Hubgarian minority in Vojvodina in the fall of 1944.The Serbs again showed their true face in the recent wars where a UN comittee in 1997. confirmed that Serbs were responsible for 90 per cent of the crimes perpetrated in Bosnia during the 1992-1995 war.Serb crimes are the genesis of evil in southeastrn Europe and selective recitation of others crimes but silence over sytematic,massiveSerbian ones is an intellectual and moral crime of the first order
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Crypto_Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you are trying to build Sky Net or something lol
:)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Davor wrote:
Serbs to this day fail to acknowledge the genocide,ethnic cleansing and colonization they carried out against Albanians,Croats,Bosnian Moslems,Montenegrins,Macedonia ns and members of the German,Hungarian and Bulgarian minorities.From 1912 to 1990 Serbian imperialists by conservative estimate murdered 120 thousand Albanians in Kosovo and Albania and expelled hundreds of thousands.Serb police and extremists prior to WW II in peacetime killed hundreds of Croats-in 1935 alone 96 Croat peasents and two Catholic priests.Before a single Serb was killed by the Ustasa,Serbian soldiers and paramilitaries,while the German invasion of Yugoslavia was stll under way,killed over 300 Croat civilians,including dozens of women and children.The largest massacres during World War Two were carried out by Serb Partisan and Serb Chetnik units(who often acted in unison-over a two-day period in Sept. 1941 alone,for example,they massacred some 2000 Moslem and Croat refugees near Kulen Vakuf),not to mention post-war massacres from May to September 1945 which were in overwhelming part carried out by Serb units of the Serbianized Communist "Yugoslav" army.Thus far sme 650 mass graves have been discovered in Slovenia where at least 100 thousand and perhaps as many as 200 thousand people were killed in one month ,most of them Croats,890 mass graves in Croatia where some 100 people were killed ,etcSerb regimes have been responsible for the largest genocides and massacres in the history of southeastern Europe (such as the killing of at least 37 thousand members of the Hubgarian minority in Vojvodina in the fall of 1944.The Serbs again showed their true face in the recent wars where a UN comittee in 1997. confirmed that Serbs were responsible for 90 per cent of the crimes perpetrated in Bosnia during the 1992-1995 war.Serb crimes are the genesis of evil in southeastrn Europe and selective recitation of others crimes but silence over sytematic,massiveSerbian ones is an intellectual and moral crime of the first order
What about it Croat?
http://serbianfbreporter.wordpress.com/2012/0...

Are you now going to put on your Srbosjek and begin slicing and dicing Serbs?

Jerk off.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Davor wrote:
Oh.. maybe you are a Jew?
Anyways, why don't we hear much about the Ustase slaujghtering Serbs?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Crypto_Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
They do realize that 1.
Don't be too sure of that dude. Much of the public at large are a bunch of ignorant fools. Check out some of the 'man on the street' interviews from FOX news..LOL
Check out the one in where some people blame Bush for the latest gvnmnt shut down.
Crypto_Wolf

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be too sure of that dude. Much of the public at large are a bunch of ignorant fools. Check out some of the 'man on the street' interviews from FOX news..LOL
Check out the one in where some people blame Bush for the latest gvnmnt shut down.
George Bush... wow, just wow.
lomellini

Winchester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

peter vayeos wrote:
<quoted text>
I do give concerts flapping my ass.
Is that so?
How about the classes in bocoming a toilet?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Crypto_Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
George Bush... wow, just wow.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Reflection of his parents

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Well, He had love for a bunch of folks that hated Him. Better than what I could have done in Jerusalem. I would have let them Spiritually die. But as always, He did His own will. An entity of His Word who did what He did out of knowing that the fools of men would become better than what they were and are now...pragmatists who measure other's worth based on their own vision instead of the vision of what those others might become. Guess im a pragmatist too. Glad im not perfect because there would be no excuse for what I am now. But yet, now is not what I shall become...faith in 2 ways just hit your eyes via these words.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Remudie, just dropping in to say Howdy Doody..... found that old avatar pic on this old laptop and remember those good old days we shared those many years ago!! Hope all is well and your doggies are doing OK; give them a scratch from me and I'll give Pugstar a smooch from you. Tossing a few Blessings high, hoping they land on the back verandah and create a mess of care!!!!!
Duck the clubs....
Salutations Serah. I hope all is well with you. Yes, all is well except for I lost my AB a couple of weeks ago,..*sniiff*
That is a cute avatar of your pugster.
Thanks for the "Blessings".
My Best Regards to you . You take care.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 69,701 - 69,720 of69,806
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

464 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min number four 216,894
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 680,137
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min danetoo 109,568
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 38 min alisha24 249
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 42 min pusherman_ 596,526
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 44 min NUTS AMERICA 37,859
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 44 min Hitesrunprincess 52,509
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Chess Jurist 512,090
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 2 hr sakib 47
•••
•••
•••