What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#77282 Feb 2, 2014
Hi ya Serah! Enjoy your posts. God bless!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77283 Feb 6, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I'm old enough but not wise enough :)
Old enough to know better but too young too care, eh?:D
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77284 Feb 6, 2014
to
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77285 Feb 6, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
3 cornered jacks are mean prickles that are tough enough to puncture the tubes, and I can't tell you how many I have trodden on throughout my life..... not sure why we needed them in our lives :)
Interesting name to say the least. Imma sposin' yuh don't call'em 'goat heads' in yuh neck uh duh woods?
I just Love the British Cockneye and English wording.
Like... umm.. Apples and pears' for stairs..LOL
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>LOL @ abs..... Pilates is good for the core muscles, and probably less likely to break my flippin neck!!
I equate Pilates with taebo..LOL
Serah wrote:
<quoted tex>tProbably right about the face at age 50, smiling is still the best way to age IMO
I find that quote sort of interesting because everyone says I have the face of a thirty five to forty year old. Usually in between. I really do have the face I deserve!:)
Serah wrote:
<quoted tex>Nearly 3am here, and I am wide awake, at least for now, so just thought I'd drop in and say howdy!! Maybe I should just upload my pic of Puggy on her urn, but funnily enough, I like my little sideways avatar, unique to say the least!!!!
Yeah, I get like that too. LOL at the drop in. But wait!.. how are you dropping in from the down under?:)
Puggy ON her urn?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77286 Feb 6, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably right about the face at age 50, smiling is still the best way to age IMO
Sort of hard to wear a smile in a country that is in complete degeneracy and is teetering.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77287 Feb 6, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
3 cornered jacks are mean prickles that are tough enough to puncture the tubes, and I can't tell you how many I have trodden on throughout my life..... not sure why we needed them in our lives :)
So Rema Tip Top can sell you patches, of course!:)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77288 Feb 6, 2014
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77289 Feb 6, 2014
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77290 Feb 6, 2014
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77292 Feb 7, 2014
Just one day ago.

First lady to college applicants:‘Don’t leave money on the table’

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/02/...
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77293 Feb 7, 2014
Further breakdown of American society..

6-year-old suspended for kissing girl, accused of sexual harassment..

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/11/living/6-year-o...
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77294 Feb 7, 2014
That isn't the onlly one..many, many just like those.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77295 Feb 7, 2014
More educational reading....

http://www.verumserum.com/...
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77296 Feb 7, 2014
Systematically destroy ‘self‘.
Destroy health care.
Purge the military.
Debase the Constitution.
Debase country.
The list goes on.

“we can do it!”

Yes, Frank Marshall Davis would be proud.

Derailed and debased.

Damn weird how all of the perpetrators of mass attacks in this country are liberals.
Liberalism is a destructive mental disorder.

All of the debasement and degeneration of country going on and the coca-cola television COMMERCIAL gets the most reaction from the public.
So much anger for a television commercial, but none for the action of stealing from future generations.
Yes, stealing from future generations in all aspects.
Now that commercial was quite a ‘left’ hook to the jaw, but compared to the rest of what is going on,
it was mere trivial nonsense.
Like it is said …”only in America.”
Fourth estate to fifth column.
And what we have is… one hundred-eleven million [and no cents] people watching the superbowl, which is really nothing but a few people that you pay many, many millions of dollars to crash into each other. Nothing more, nothing less.
What? You think because you don’t buy football tickets and the paraphernalia you aren’t paying their ridiculous wages?(((WRONG!))) If you have a home team, you pay them whether you patronage that retarded game or not.
The overwhelming majority of most cities would like to have a home team and arena for the stooges to crash into each other. Yes, the NFL would really love that. Shake you down like gangsters.

Wow…((LOB!!)) legion of boom! Nothing short of the WWE…“oooo yyyeeeuuhhh” Randy ’macho man’ Savage said. Yes, that is what captivates the American minds.

Image and symbolism knows no bounds.
Zombiefication at it’s finest. No doubt about it.
Simply amazing .

Really pathetic. It really is.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#77297 Feb 8, 2014
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting name to say the least. Imma sposin' yuh don't call'em 'goat heads' in yuh neck uh duh woods?
I just Love the British Cockneye and English wording.
Like... umm.. Apples and pears' for stairs..LOL
<quoted text>
I equate Pilates with taebo..LOL
<quoted text>
I find that quote sort of interesting because everyone says I have the face of a thirty five to forty year old. Usually in between. I really do have the face I deserve!:)
<quoted text>
Yeah, I get like that too. LOL at the drop in. But wait!.. how are you dropping in from the down under?:)
Puggy ON her urn?
Dead horse = sauce
Chish & Fips
Two bob = shilling (old currency)
She'll be apples = it'll be OK mate

My Dad was a real Man as such in the land of Aussie Men; they were throwing coal into the engines on the trains out in the the hottest part of the state, near Broken Hill, a massive mining town back then. They worked hard and they drank hard and they fought hard; and it was hard yakka for them, and when I go out there and visit the cemetery, I understand how hard it was. Ahh; remember the Cyber Flowers you sent, when he died?? A special memory, old friend, and a very good one to keep bringing forth!!

Goats heads.... LOL, that is a magnificent description, those three corners could well be sharp horns!!

I'm showing my age more now, Remudie, and although I am keeping as fit as I can, I am happy with the aging process and always present myself the best way I can, except when lazing around the home with not all that much to do :)

Blessings of happiness in the Soul today, for all ~ it is indeed, a grand feeling!!!!!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77298 Feb 10, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead horse = sauce
Chish & Fips
Two bob = shilling (old currency)
She'll be apples = it'll be OK mate
LOL@ Chish and Fips!

Plates of meat= feet. HAHA!
The Australian English and accents are much like those in New Zealand,yes?

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
My Dad was a real Man as such in the land of Aussie Men; they were throwing coal into the engines on the trains out in the the hottest part of the state, near Broken Hill, a massive mining town back then. They worked hard and they drank hard and they fought hard; and it was hard yakka for them, and when I go out there and visit the cemetery, I understand how hard it was. Ahh; remember the Cyber Flowers you sent, when he died?? A special memory, old friend, and a very good one to keep bringing forth!!
Yeah, sort of how Men used to be in the ancient U.S.
We used to have a saying here- The land where Men are Men and the Women are Women. But, sadly to say, progress is constantly on the move.
Now it is the land where mommies are daddies and daddies are mommies.
The land of two daddies and two momies!!

Of course I sent you flowers in an offer of my condolences and respect, Serah.
If I was in person they would not be 'cyber'.
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Goats heads.... LOL, that is a magnificent description, those three corners could well be sharp horns!!
I thought you'd get dat'un :)

http://www.goatheads.com/home/gh1/page_41/abo...

I just did a Dogpile on three corner jacks...

http://www.pir.sa.gov.au/_media/pdf/pirsa_int...

Some vicious things.
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm showing my age more now, Remudie, and although I am keeping as fit as I can, I am happy with the aging process and always present myself the best way I can, except when lazing around the home with not all that much to do :)
Blessings of happiness in the Soul today, for all ~ it is indeed, a grand feeling!!!!!
Good on you! As for myself I hate my aging; Ima slowing down a tad.
Actually just to keep yourself fit you just need to do moderate activity. Since you like Swimming, swimming is about the best there is.
Body degrades with age, but beauty can remain infinite.
Speaking of Beauty- that one picture of you with the hat on was dazzling.
Now don't go getting too "lazing" !

Serah, aren't you familiar with...when we are born , we are born with our fists clenched and our first sound is a scream; when we die our hands are wide open and we are silent.
A mind boggler,yes?:)
xyz

Birdsboro, PA

#77299 Feb 12, 2014
"It's historical fact that the biblical Jesus began as an amalgamated myth..."
No proof
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77300 Feb 13, 2014
Yeak, you retarded black lovin' fools this is what you deserve....

ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77301 Feb 13, 2014
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77302 Feb 13, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Canary Cohen Sings 71,505
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 1 hr Doctor REALITY 95
Good Nite, my Fellow Dorkinsteins! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Black/White mindsets, relations, and fears in A... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Rosesz 699,379
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr eggosaurus 995,032
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Dang Jersey Piney 447,390