Crypto_Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you are trying to build Sky Net or something lol
:)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77221 Oct 17, 2013
Davor wrote:
Serbs to this day fail to acknowledge the genocide,ethnic cleansing and colonization they carried out against Albanians,Croats,Bosnian Moslems,Montenegrins,Macedonia ns and members of the German,Hungarian and Bulgarian minorities.From 1912 to 1990 Serbian imperialists by conservative estimate murdered 120 thousand Albanians in Kosovo and Albania and expelled hundreds of thousands.Serb police and extremists prior to WW II in peacetime killed hundreds of Croats-in 1935 alone 96 Croat peasents and two Catholic priests.Before a single Serb was killed by the Ustasa,Serbian soldiers and paramilitaries,while the German invasion of Yugoslavia was stll under way,killed over 300 Croat civilians,including dozens of women and children.The largest massacres during World War Two were carried out by Serb Partisan and Serb Chetnik units(who often acted in unison-over a two-day period in Sept. 1941 alone,for example,they massacred some 2000 Moslem and Croat refugees near Kulen Vakuf),not to mention post-war massacres from May to September 1945 which were in overwhelming part carried out by Serb units of the Serbianized Communist "Yugoslav" army.Thus far sme 650 mass graves have been discovered in Slovenia where at least 100 thousand and perhaps as many as 200 thousand people were killed in one month ,most of them Croats,890 mass graves in Croatia where some 100 people were killed ,etcSerb regimes have been responsible for the largest genocides and massacres in the history of southeastern Europe (such as the killing of at least 37 thousand members of the Hubgarian minority in Vojvodina in the fall of 1944.The Serbs again showed their true face in the recent wars where a UN comittee in 1997. confirmed that Serbs were responsible for 90 per cent of the crimes perpetrated in Bosnia during the 1992-1995 war.Serb crimes are the genesis of evil in southeastrn Europe and selective recitation of others crimes but silence over sytematic,massiveSerbian ones is an intellectual and moral crime of the first order
What about it Croat?
http://serbianfbreporter.wordpress.com/2012/0...

Are you now going to put on your Srbosjek and begin slicing and dicing Serbs?

Jerk off.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77222 Oct 17, 2013
Davor wrote:
Serbs to this day fail to acknowledge the genocide,ethnic cleansing and colonization they carried out against Albanians,Croats,Bosnian Moslems,Montenegrins,Macedonia ns and members of the German,Hungarian and Bulgarian minorities.From 1912 to 1990 Serbian imperialists by conservative estimate murdered 120 thousand Albanians in Kosovo and Albania and expelled hundreds of thousands.Serb police and extremists prior to WW II in peacetime killed hundreds of Croats-in 1935 alone 96 Croat peasents and two Catholic priests.Before a single Serb was killed by the Ustasa,Serbian soldiers and paramilitaries,while the German invasion of Yugoslavia was stll under way,killed over 300 Croat civilians,including dozens of women and children.The largest massacres during World War Two were carried out by Serb Partisan and Serb Chetnik units(who often acted in unison-over a two-day period in Sept. 1941 alone,for example,they massacred some 2000 Moslem and Croat refugees near Kulen Vakuf),not to mention post-war massacres from May to September 1945 which were in overwhelming part carried out by Serb units of the Serbianized Communist "Yugoslav" army.Thus far sme 650 mass graves have been discovered in Slovenia where at least 100 thousand and perhaps as many as 200 thousand people were killed in one month ,most of them Croats,890 mass graves in Croatia where some 100 people were killed ,etcSerb regimes have been responsible for the largest genocides and massacres in the history of southeastern Europe (such as the killing of at least 37 thousand members of the Hubgarian minority in Vojvodina in the fall of 1944.The Serbs again showed their true face in the recent wars where a UN comittee in 1997. confirmed that Serbs were responsible for 90 per cent of the crimes perpetrated in Bosnia during the 1992-1995 war.Serb crimes are the genesis of evil in southeastrn Europe and selective recitation of others crimes but silence over sytematic,massiveSerbian ones is an intellectual and moral crime of the first order
Oh.. maybe you are a Jew?
Anyways, why don't we hear much about the Ustase slaujghtering Serbs?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77224 Oct 17, 2013
Crypto_Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
They do realize that 1.
Don't be too sure of that dude. Much of the public at large are a bunch of ignorant fools. Check out some of the 'man on the street' interviews from FOX news..LOL
Check out the one in where some people blame Bush for the latest gvnmnt shut down.
Crypto_Wolf

Fairmont, WV

#77225 Oct 18, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be too sure of that dude. Much of the public at large are a bunch of ignorant fools. Check out some of the 'man on the street' interviews from FOX news..LOL
Check out the one in where some people blame Bush for the latest gvnmnt shut down.
George Bush... wow, just wow.
lomellini

Haverhill, MA

#77226 Oct 18, 2013
peter vayeos wrote:
<quoted text>
I do give concerts flapping my ass.
Is that so?
How about the classes in bocoming a toilet?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77227 Oct 18, 2013
Crypto_Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
George Bush... wow, just wow.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77228 Oct 18, 2013
Reflection of his parents

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#77231 Jan 3, 2014
Well, He had love for a bunch of folks that hated Him. Better than what I could have done in Jerusalem. I would have let them Spiritually die. But as always, He did His own will. An entity of His Word who did what He did out of knowing that the fools of men would become better than what they were and are now...pragmatists who measure other's worth based on their own vision instead of the vision of what those others might become. Guess im a pragmatist too. Glad im not perfect because there would be no excuse for what I am now. But yet, now is not what I shall become...faith in 2 ways just hit your eyes via these words.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77232 Jan 9, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Remudie, just dropping in to say Howdy Doody..... found that old avatar pic on this old laptop and remember those good old days we shared those many years ago!! Hope all is well and your doggies are doing OK; give them a scratch from me and I'll give Pugstar a smooch from you. Tossing a few Blessings high, hoping they land on the back verandah and create a mess of care!!!!!
Duck the clubs....
Salutations Serah. I hope all is well with you. Yes, all is well except for I lost my AB a couple of weeks ago,..*sniiff*
That is a cute avatar of your pugster.
Thanks for the "Blessings".
My Best Regards to you . You take care.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77233 Jan 9, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Remudie, just dropping in to say Howdy Doody..... found that old avatar pic on this old laptop and remember those good old days we shared those many years ago!! Hope all is well and your doggies are doing OK; give them a scratch from me and I'll give Pugstar a smooch from you. Tossing a few Blessings high, hoping they land on the back verandah and create a mess of care!!!!!
Duck the clubs....
Haha! Such creative humor within that.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77234 Jan 9, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, missed this posting, and you wrote this on my birthday :)
Been awhile since I had not internet, that is up and running but I'm using an old whacky lappy now and it is like tripping down memory lane!!
Happy Birthday Serah!:)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77235 Jan 9, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, missed this posting, and you wrote this on my birthday :)
I'm using an old whacky lappy now and it is like tripping down memory lane!!
I'll say it's a whacky lappy!..

Since when did I become star?:)...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TAO9MUN...
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77239 Jan 13, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Remudie, so sorry for your loss of your AB, and as you know, we both share the love of our doggies, and we know it hurts the heart.... But, it is of course, better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. The memories will live forever :)
Thank you for your regard Serah. Yes, it certainly does hurt the heart. As it is said- nothing is free, everything has a price to pay.
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>You take care too,
Will do . Thanks for hurling that at me :)
Serah wrote:
<quoted text> I have missed you, old friend, and will always toss Blessings your way, when I get the chance!! I didn't change the avatar pic,'cause I thought I had lost you, so to speak, but will have a go at it shortly.
You too take care, and as always, my best regards to you too xx
I missed you too serah. As will I always toss "blessings" your way.
Oh pshaw! No need for you to go changing your avatar fuh my nocount self.
Now maybe if you license me with the dog pound it will be easier to find me at the lost and found when I get out..
You will never lose me :)
How is your current Pug doing Serah?
You have yourself a very good day,week and month. OH!... I almost forgot!... Is it 2014 there yet?:)
You take care too.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77240 Jan 13, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, old stuff that would only mean something to you and I :)
OLD?!..Are you calling me old?:) For your information I am not 'old stuff'!:D
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77241 Jan 13, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Sir :)
You arer very welcome. My pleasure.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77242 Jan 13, 2014
*are
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77243 Jan 13, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Sir :)
So did you have a Happy Birthday? I Honestly hope that you did Serah.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77244 Jan 13, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
Well, He had love for a bunch of folks that hated Him. Better than what I could have done in Jerusalem. I would have let them Spiritually die. But as always, He did His own will. An entity of His Word who did what He did out of knowing that the fools of men would become better than what they were and are now...pragmatists who measure other's worth based on their own vision instead of the vision of what those others might become. Guess im a pragmatist too. Glad im not perfect because there would be no excuse for what I am now. But yet, now is not what I shall become...faith in 2 ways just hit your eyes via these words.
Keep the Faith...

http://www.effinghamdailynews.com/local/x1022...

:P

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#77249 Jan 16, 2014
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Weellll, I'm probably older than you, young'un, so I wouldn't dare call you old!!
Well it took me a bit but I found ya LOL now I will place back on my bookmark -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Cherokee Prince 882,223
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 603,907
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 25 min Qu_innocence 613,097
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 41 min Passing thru 8,482
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min Charlie Sheen 272,923
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 1 hr anthonykh23 115
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 177,917
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr HipGnosis 4,239
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 3 hr jack 606
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr sangili karuppan 7,719
More from around the web