What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#77165 Sep 17, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Image of symbolism. Nevertheless, many are real.
Hey Remudie (and anyone else reading this posting) having problems with computers and internet speed and waiting to get my laptop fixed as these old things are more or less useless these days :) Gives me more time for other things though, which is probably a good thing!!

Have been thinking of you and hope all is well with you and your doggies as all is well down here. Thanking GOD we are getting towards the end of the first month of Spring, and there is a touch of sunshine and heat every now and then, letting us know Summer is just around a corner or two. Glad someone got the link active here, and now, I am going to post a Prayer I have just posted elsewhere. Take care, old friend, and give your doggies a scratch and I will give Prince Pugstar a smooch :)

Lord, our God,
help us to love you with all our hearts
and to love all men as you love them.
Grant this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit,
one God, for ever and ever. AMEN

http://www.cathedralofsaintmatthew.com/LifeRe...
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77166 Sep 20, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Remudie (and anyone else reading this posting) having problems with computers and internet speed and waiting to get my laptop fixed as these old things are more or less useless these days :) Gives me more time for other things though, which is probably a good thing!!
Have been thinking of you and hope all is well with you and your doggies as all is well down here. Thanking GOD we are getting towards the end of the first month of Spring, and there is a touch of sunshine and heat every now and then, letting us know Summer is just around a corner or two. Glad someone got the link active here, and now, I am going to post a Prayer I have just posted elsewhere. Take care, old friend, and give your doggies a scratch and I will give Prince Pugstar a smooch :)
Lord, our God,
help us to love you with all our hearts
and to love all men as you love them.
Grant this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit,
one God, for ever and ever. AMEN
http://www.cathedralofsaintmatthew.com/LifeRe...
Well hi there, Serah!
Good to see none of the psycho garbage running around this planet has got you and that you are doing well.
I was wondering if something has happened to you, I have been checking in on this thread here and there and haven't seen hide nor hair of you. It is the longest that I know of that you haven't posted something within this thread.
Old laptop you have? Must be one of those big box like things with a brick battery..Haha!
Ummm.. don't tell me you are still using CRT monitors down there too ?:)
So are they making christianity almost like a criminal offense in Australia?
Take carte of yourself and the Pugster.

#77167 Sep 20, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hi there, Serah!
Good to see none of the psycho garbage running around this planet has got you and that you are doing well.
I was wondering if something has happened to you, I have been checking in on this thread here and there and haven't seen hide nor hair of you. It is the longest that I know of that you haven't posted something within this thread.
Old laptop you have? Must be one of those big box like things with a brick battery..Haha!
Ummm.. don't tell me you are still using CRT monitors down there too ?:)
So are they making christianity almost like a criminal offense in Australia?
Take carte of yourself and the Pugster.
I must have needed a break LOL :)

This old laptop is probably better than the latest one that couldn't handle the pace, haha, it has just packed up with no warning. I really need to get some of the stuff off of the hard drive though, because it is my writing as such, and GOD knows how many emails I have clogging up cyberspace because I haven't logged in for a couple of weeks, and the number might be mind boggling.

Christianity is going more or less full circle ~ we used to have bush type Churches down here, where communities gathered and supported those in need, but things changed and the ideals became more in the materialistic building of the churches and the costs of running them and the staff required to service them. Somehow or another, this has all been blamed on JESUS and it was HE that tossed the business out of the Churches and told us, via the Book of Revelation that they will fail. And fail they are.

That's OK though, it is written and therefore meant to be, showing us that things are right on track, and we are on the train, running full steam ahead :) Read some of that old stuff the other day, and am so happy I had my time in here and that you all let me write like a writer does, not always making sense!!(duck the clubs)

Ah, well, old friend, take care of yourself, have made my profile public again so you can catch me anytime, and give your doggies a good old scratch from me :)

#77168 Sep 20, 2013
PS - I still wear my cross with the face of dear Lord JESUS etched into with pride and gave my daughter the expensive necklace that I wore once becuause it clashed with my cross and chain :)
Crypto_Wolf

Fairmont, WV

#77169 Sep 21, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I must have needed a break LOL :)
This old laptop is probably better than the latest one that couldn't handle the pace, haha, it has just packed up with no warning. I really need to get some of the stuff off of the hard drive though, because it is my writing as such, and GOD knows how many emails I have clogging up cyberspace because I haven't logged in for a couple of weeks, and the number might be mind boggling.
Christianity is going more or less full circle ~ we used to have bush type Churches down here, where communities gathered and supported those in need, but things changed and the ideals became more in the materialistic building of the churches and the costs of running them and the staff required to service them. Somehow or another, this has all been blamed on JESUS and it was HE that tossed the business out of the Churches and told us, via the Book of Revelation that they will fail. And fail they are.
That's OK though, it is written and therefore meant to be, showing us that things are right on track, and we are on the train, running full steam ahead :) Read some of that old stuff the other day, and am so happy I had my time in here and that you all let me write like a writer does, not always making sense!!(duck the clubs)
Ah, well, old friend, take care of yourself, have made my profile public again so you can catch me anytime, and give your doggies a good old scratch from me :)
Hello Sarah, I was reading through the posts on here and I couldn't help but to respond to yours. If you need a new computer I could direct you to a few places that can hook you up for rather cheap. If money is really tight you could save even more money by going with a computer running on Ubuntu Linux.

#77170 Sep 22, 2013
Crypto_Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Sarah, I was reading through the posts on here and I couldn't help but to respond to yours. If you need a new computer I could direct you to a few places that can hook you up for rather cheap. If money is really tight you could save even more money by going with a computer running on Ubuntu Linux.
Thanks Crypto Wolf, I live in Australia and have been given a contact for repairs, as I am really hoping to save what is on my laptop (loads of photos as well as journals and financial stuff) but will survive if I can't retrieve it. Thanks for caring :)
Crypto_Wolf

Fairmont, WV

#77171 Sep 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Crypto Wolf, I live in Australia and have been given a contact for repairs, as I am really hoping to save what is on my laptop (loads of photos as well as journals and financial stuff) but will survive if I can't retrieve it. Thanks for caring :)
Those are relatively small files so you should be able to download them to a USB flash drive (don't get a SanDisk, those are evil little things) with plenty of room to spare. In short data backup is crucial.

#77172 Sep 22, 2013
Crypto_Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are relatively small files so you should be able to download them to a USB flash drive (don't get a SanDisk, those are evil little things) with plenty of room to spare. In short data backup is crucial.
Cheers ~ I should have known better about backing up but I can't even start up the laptop, the light flashes as if it is going to start but it just dies out. I have a great external hard drive with plenty of space :)
Crypto_Wolf

Fairmont, WV

#77173 Sep 23, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Cheers ~ I should have known better about backing up but I can't even start up the laptop, the light flashes as if it is going to start but it just dies out. I have a great external hard drive with plenty of space :)
That bites, bad thing about laptops is if something goes wrong with them (power supply, motherboard, etc.) it's usually cheaper to buy a new laptop than to fix the problem because the parts are all proprietary. If it can be fixed cool, if it can't you could always look for the screws on the bottom, yank the hard drive out and connect it to something like this:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/dd1a/
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77176 Sep 23, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I must have needed a break LOL :)
About the laptop, only one choice :
http://www.macmall.com/p/product~dpno~9510637...
Jesus ?! Do you prefer image or substance, young lady?
Crypto_Wolf

Fairmont, WV

#77177 Sep 24, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice! Definitely worth 2 grand.

#77178 Sep 25, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS is substance :)

Couldn't get into your link ~ it said it was forbidden!! Have spoken to the IT people at work, and they believe it is the power pack that has packed up, cost about $70 to replace (AUD) so fingers crossed, that is what it is :)

Since: Aug 13

Pretoria, South Africa

#77179 Sep 25, 2013
i think jesus is an ancestor and the "ONE" we should worship is "GOD" but remember jesus's teachings, coz ppl end up worshiping jesus instead of GOD these days
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77180 Sep 25, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>JESUS is substance :)
Couldn't get into your link ~ it said it was forbidden!! Have spoken to the IT people at work, and they believe it is the power pack that has packed up, cost about $70 to replace (AUD) so fingers crossed, that is what it is :)
Oh it was nothing special in the link, it was just a

Apple 15.4" MacBook Pro (with Retina display) quad-core Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 8GB RAM, 256GB flash store, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M, Intel HD Graphics 4000 (ME664LL/A)

:D
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77181 Sep 25, 2013
Crypto_Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice! Definitely worth 2 grand.
Ummm...YES!
What do you have against Sandisk ?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77182 Sep 25, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>JESUS is substance :)
What I AM about to tell you , Serah , is not in that big, big book of yours so pay attention closely because I Am only going to say it once Now that I have your attention…. are you paying attention?
Okay,good….here it comes…. the bigger the cross the bigger the dross!
I tells ya, I see some mighty BIG crosses on churches; I mean HUUUGE crosses.:D
Boy, oh, boy…I bet I it wont be too long before the psycho regime of the U.S starts conditioning peoples minds having them believing that Jesus was a mullah or even Allah himself .
The self-hating white liberals are something else.

Curious, did the mainstream media there give much talk about the ’white widow‘ from a nice little English town in Britain? You know, the convert that converted over to the religion of what the U.S regime calls..‘the religion of peace‘..

Did you hear what the pope recently said? Crossed the line between church and state, no doubt about it..

Definition of Substance....

sub stance
[suhb-stuhns]

noun
that of which a thing consists; physical matter or material: form and substance.

a species of matter of definite chemical composition: a chalky substance.

controlled substance.

the subject matter of thought, discourse, study, etc.

the actual matter of a thing, as opposed to the appearance or shadow; reality.

----

Can you please define for me, jesus being a matter of substance?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77183 Sep 25, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I really need to get some of the stuff off of the hard drive though, because it is my writing as such, and GOD knows how many emails I have clogging up cyberspace because I haven't logged in for a couple of weeks, and the number might be mind boggling.
)
You could also put your data on a cloud.
Is that all you store your data on , your hard drive? You really need to have at least one other back up , ya know.
Maybe you get a typewriter? haha.:P
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77184 Sep 25, 2013
Crypto_Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need a new computer I could direct you to a few places that can hook you up for rather cheap.
Okay, spill the beans...
Crypto_Wolf

Fairmont, WV

#77185 Sep 25, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm...YES!
What do you have against Sandisk ?
SanDisk jump drives have a hidden partition that installs software used to track things like purchases when you plug them in.
Crypto_Wolf

Fairmont, WV

#77186 Sep 25, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, spill the beans...
Well New Egg has some pretty decent deals and Tiger direct is where I get most of my hardware from. They even have a notebook loaded with Ubuntu for about $300 too. My only issue with the notebook was that it only has a 1.2ghz processor however since it's running Ubuntu it doesn't matter that much (Windows and Mac are system hogs in comparison... Windows more so)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 25 min Clearwater 55,943
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 30 min Aussie Kev 2,307
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr old school 650,018
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr old school 44,929
How to find good supplier from china 2 hr choise 1
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 2 hr Marylin 35
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Democrats for Trump 106,065
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr brandy trujillo 971,739
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web