What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)
Crypto_Wolf

Fairmont, WV

#77177 Sep 24, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
About the laptop, only one choice :
http://www.macmall.com/p/product~dpno~9510637...
Jesus ?! Do you prefer image or substance, young lady?
Nice! Definitely worth 2 grand.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#77178 Sep 25, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
About the laptop, only one choice :
http://www.macmall.com/p/product~dpno~9510637...
Jesus ?! Do you prefer image or substance, young lady?
JESUS is substance :)

Couldn't get into your link ~ it said it was forbidden!! Have spoken to the IT people at work, and they believe it is the power pack that has packed up, cost about $70 to replace (AUD) so fingers crossed, that is what it is :)

Since: Aug 13

Pretoria, South Africa

#77179 Sep 25, 2013
i think jesus is an ancestor and the "ONE" we should worship is "GOD" but remember jesus's teachings, coz ppl end up worshiping jesus instead of GOD these days
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77180 Sep 25, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>JESUS is substance :)
Couldn't get into your link ~ it said it was forbidden!! Have spoken to the IT people at work, and they believe it is the power pack that has packed up, cost about $70 to replace (AUD) so fingers crossed, that is what it is :)
Oh it was nothing special in the link, it was just a

Apple 15.4" MacBook Pro (with Retina display) quad-core Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 8GB RAM, 256GB flash store, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M, Intel HD Graphics 4000 (ME664LL/A)

:D
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77181 Sep 25, 2013
Crypto_Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice! Definitely worth 2 grand.
Ummm...YES!
What do you have against Sandisk ?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77182 Sep 25, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>JESUS is substance :)
What I AM about to tell you , Serah , is not in that big, big book of yours so pay attention closely because I Am only going to say it once Now that I have your attention…. are you paying attention?
Okay,good….here it comes…. the bigger the cross the bigger the dross!
I tells ya, I see some mighty BIG crosses on churches; I mean HUUUGE crosses.:D
Boy, oh, boy…I bet I it wont be too long before the psycho regime of the U.S starts conditioning peoples minds having them believing that Jesus was a mullah or even Allah himself .
The self-hating white liberals are something else.

Curious, did the mainstream media there give much talk about the ’white widow‘ from a nice little English town in Britain? You know, the convert that converted over to the religion of what the U.S regime calls..‘the religion of peace‘..

Did you hear what the pope recently said? Crossed the line between church and state, no doubt about it..

Definition of Substance....

sub stance
[suhb-stuhns]

noun
that of which a thing consists; physical matter or material: form and substance.

a species of matter of definite chemical composition: a chalky substance.

controlled substance.

the subject matter of thought, discourse, study, etc.

the actual matter of a thing, as opposed to the appearance or shadow; reality.

----

Can you please define for me, jesus being a matter of substance?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77183 Sep 25, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I really need to get some of the stuff off of the hard drive though, because it is my writing as such, and GOD knows how many emails I have clogging up cyberspace because I haven't logged in for a couple of weeks, and the number might be mind boggling.
)
You could also put your data on a cloud.
Is that all you store your data on , your hard drive? You really need to have at least one other back up , ya know.
Maybe you get a typewriter? haha.:P
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77184 Sep 25, 2013
Crypto_Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need a new computer I could direct you to a few places that can hook you up for rather cheap.
Okay, spill the beans...
Crypto_Wolf

Fairmont, WV

#77185 Sep 25, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm...YES!
What do you have against Sandisk ?
SanDisk jump drives have a hidden partition that installs software used to track things like purchases when you plug them in.
Crypto_Wolf

Fairmont, WV

#77186 Sep 25, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, spill the beans...
Well New Egg has some pretty decent deals and Tiger direct is where I get most of my hardware from. They even have a notebook loaded with Ubuntu for about $300 too. My only issue with the notebook was that it only has a 1.2ghz processor however since it's running Ubuntu it doesn't matter that much (Windows and Mac are system hogs in comparison... Windows more so)

#77187 Sep 25, 2013
Thabo_M wrote:
i think jesus is an ancestor and the "ONE" we should worship is "GOD" but remember jesus's teachings, coz ppl end up worshiping jesus instead of GOD these days
I don't think GOD will mind as such, but agree with you that GOD is the one we should worship and we should follow the teachings of JESUS... If we all loved one another, there would be no violence in the world we all share together, in my humble opinion :)

#77188 Sep 25, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh it was nothing special in the link, it was just a
Apple 15.4" MacBook Pro (with Retina display) quad-core Intel Core i7 2.4GHz, 8GB RAM, 256GB flash store, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M, Intel HD Graphics 4000 (ME664LL/A)
:D
I have never owned a Mac before but they are getting to be more popular down here and this one sounds great :)

(wonder why the link was forbidden? maybe just to Aussies LOL )

#77189 Sep 25, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
What I AM about to tell you , Serah , is not in that big, big book of yours so pay attention closely because I Am only going to say it once Now that I have your attention…. are you paying attention?
Okay,good….here it comes…. the bigger the cross the bigger the dross!
I tells ya, I see some mighty BIG crosses on churches; I mean HUUUGE crosses.:D
Boy, oh, boy…I bet I it wont be too long before the psycho regime of the U.S starts conditioning peoples minds having them believing that Jesus was a mullah or even Allah himself .
The self-hating white liberals are something else.
Curious, did the mainstream media there give much talk about the ’white widow‘ from a nice little English town in Britain? You know, the convert that converted over to the religion of what the U.S regime calls..‘the religion of peace‘..
Did you hear what the pope recently said? Crossed the line between church and state, no doubt about it..
Definition of Substance....
sub stance
[suhb-stuhns]
noun
that of which a thing consists; physical matter or material: form and substance.
a species of matter of definite chemical composition: a chalky substance.
controlled substance.
the subject matter of thought, discourse, study, etc.
the actual matter of a thing, as opposed to the appearance or shadow; reality.
----
Can you please define for me, jesus being a matter of substance?
Very hard to to in a single posting, but here is a link that probably won't help you much :)

http://www.gci.org/history/nicea

This one might be a bit more helpful;

***In order to understand what it means that God is spirit, a linguistic observation should first be made. The Hebrew word commonly translated "spirit" has as its primary meaning "breath."(2) Indeed, the King James translators render this word as "breath" in twenty six places.(3) Further, in three passages(4) this Hebrew word, as applied to God, is stated in direct parallel to another word which is rendered "breath" or &wind." (5) Moreover, in John 4:21-24, quoted above, the Greek word pneuma(6), the primary meaning of which is "breath," "breeze" or "wind," is rendered "spirit" three times. Pneuma is, indeed, the only word used to refer to the spirit of God or of a man in the New Testament(7). The spirits of both God and men are directly compared to the wind in John 3:5-8 (WEB):

http://christian-oneness.org/about-God/chapte... ***

There is indeed much more to more than simply more, eh Remudie??

Give your doggies a scratch, and I'll give Pugstar a smooch :)

#77190 Sep 25, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
You could also put your data on a cloud.
Is that all you store your data on , your hard drive? You really need to have at least one other back up , ya know.
Maybe you get a typewriter? haha.:P
Data on a cloud ~ that really is cyber space LOL!! I know better not to back up, and have backed up heaps of stuff, but not the last year or so on the old lappy :)

Used to have a great electronic typewriter that had a memory and I was so disappointed when we moved on up to a computer. When we turned it on, we got the 'C' prompt, and of course, that was the first of the DOS lessons and I spent heaps of time doing computer courses, learning the software. Was happy when the first hard drive menu was invented :)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77191 Sep 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Data on a cloud ~ that really is cyber space LOL!! I know better not to back up, and have backed up heaps of stuff, but not the last year or so on the old lappy :)
Used to have a great electronic typewriter that had a memory and I was so disappointed when we moved on up to a computer. When we turned it on, we got the 'C' prompt, and of course, that was the first of the DOS lessons and I spent heaps of time doing computer courses, learning the software. Was happy when the first hard drive menu was invented :)
Yeah serah you havta backup or you will find that after you have a plethora of files on your puter that is when you lose it all!

Hey!!.. I didn’t know you were a writer! What a coincidence, I just happen to be a wronger! Maybe you can write my wrongs, writer?
Myself, I prefer to read than write as I feel writing is a waste of time now that we have computers and typewriters before that. Speaking of typewriter ,what type of writer are you, maybe the teletype?
Hell, we don’t even need to type anymore now that we have dictation software! Ya just talk to your ‘puter and it does a type for you. Myself, I prefer spellchek to chek my spells before I casts ‘em. Some people have Godchecker , I have spellcheker! Hmm….I think I ingested to many carbohydrates as I have been massive carb loading kick as of lately; I just finished up a pound and a half of pasta and a loaf of wheat bread. Holy crap!.. Brake bread, I did! Think Jesus is still hanging around? I’d brake’em off some bread iffin he is, but he‘s gonna havta come down off his perch to get it cause I ain‘t goin‘ up there, oh hell no :D
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77192 Sep 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I have never owned a Mac before but they are getting to be more popular down here and this one sounds great :)
(wonder why the link was forbidden? maybe just to Aussies LOL )
Mac 'puters are great, Serah.
I thought you were pulling my leg about the link. It probably has something to do with your security software. Then again, it might have something to do with the Oz gvnmnt.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77193 Sep 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
There is indeed much more to more than simply more, eh Remudie??
Uhhh...Yes!..more!:)
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Give your doggies a scratch, and I'll give Pugstar a smooch :)
Will do.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77194 Sep 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Very hard to to in a single posting, but here is a link that probably won't help you much :)
I have one too!.... Godchecker.com

I hope that one helps.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77195 Sep 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think GOD will mind as such, but agree with you that GOD is the one we should worship and we should follow the teachings of JESUS... If we all loved one another, there would be no violence in the world we all share together, in my humble opinion :)
That is the humble opinion of the muzzies too :)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77196 Sep 27, 2013
Crypto_Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
SanDisk jump drives have a hidden partition that installs software used to track things like purchases when you plug them in.
Remove that garbage, Crypto Wolf. It's easy enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Kwisatz Haderach 88,620
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min candlesmell 703,870
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr BongoKrap 996,575
Poll Have you ever secretly sniffed a woman's panties (Apr '09) 1 hr Joseph8 36
The REAL reason TWA Flight 800 broke in half 1 hr Doctor REALITY 8
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,925
Walmart works their workers on Thanksgiving too!!! (Nov '13) 3 hr Andy 3