What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77144 Jul 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Clever doggy :)
Pugstar can open the doors of the TV cabinet and take out what ever it was that tickled his fancy.... these days the cabinet is empty. People watching him think he's clever!! I just think he's being smart LOL!
Sorry to hear you came a buster on your bike, but hope you did some damage to that curb that got it in your way. Hope also your back is OK, know what it feels like to have that damaged.
Will give the Prince a smooch for you but possibly not on his nose LOL.... maybe the cheek :)
Take care Remudie and look out for the curbs, they're getting dangerous these days :)
Yes, isn't it odd how our pets watch us and can sometimes emulate what we do :)
I have heard of dogs turning door knobs and opening doors and such. Mine aare too stupid for anything like that.
What? you have a TV cabinet and no tv in it? I gave up TV a number of years ago. It has trurned into nothing but garbage.
No , I din't suffer any njury from the curb. Well ,that is to say, no injury other than a hurt ego.
The curb is no longer around; I went back over there with my jack hammer and removed it :D
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77145 Jul 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Not too hot down here these days, Remudie, in fact, we had hail today and they said there might be a scatter of snow in the hills this morning, but it didn't eventuate. People had been lining up in excitement ~ you have to be there when it happens 'cause it melts as soon as it hits the ground :)
Glad he's OK :)
SO you don't ever get those jumbo sized hail bombs that breaks stuff?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#77146 Jul 27, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, isn't it odd how our pets watch us and can sometimes emulate what we do :)
I have heard of dogs turning door knobs and opening doors and such. Mine aare too stupid for anything like that.
What? you have a TV cabinet and no tv in it? I gave up TV a number of years ago. It has trurned into nothing but garbage.
No , I din't suffer any njury from the curb. Well ,that is to say, no injury other than a hurt ego.
The curb is no longer around; I went back over there with my jack hammer and removed it :D
hahaha.....

The TV sits on top of the cabinet :)

I had a Doberman who could open all the doors and would get into the bedrooms and suck all the pillows as he was having a good old sleep, dreaming of baby days, I guess.

I turned the handles upside down ~ not only fooled him, but fooled everyone else too!!

Glad you weren't hurt, and it is the vision of you and the jack hammer that caused the outburst of laughter. Should give up TV too, I guess, but watch a lot of sport and a lot of CI these days, not much else worth watching....

#77147 Jul 27, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
SO you don't ever get those jumbo sized hail bombs that breaks stuff?
Yeah ~ we get 'em but not that often, and I've never been bombarded myself.

http://blogs.abc.net.au/sa/2009/09/hail-stone...

The link is to an Adelaide article about hail stones :O)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77149 Aug 3, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha.....
The TV sits on top of the cabinet :) &#61514; {/QUOTE]
It’s suppose to be IN the cabinet, silly!
Maybe you have a TV stand?:D

[QUOTE who="Serah"]<quot ed text>I had a Doberman who could open all the doors and would get into the bedrooms and suck all the pillows as he was having a good old sleep, dreaming of baby days, I guess.
A dog sucking on a pillow! That must be quite a sight..haha
Although I never had one, I like Dobies. They are good looking dogs, especially when their ears are cropped and tail bobbed &#61514;
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I turned the handles upside down ~ not only fooled him, but fooled everyone else too!!
Hey!…When you are fooling everyone else with upside down handles, I hope you didn’t go fooling yourself too!
Must be lever-type handles,,hmm? That’s a good Idea. If I had those kind of door handles I would flip them all myself.
I like to put the light switches (rocker type ) in upside down. But of course, I am backwards and have been told so many times too.
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you weren't hurt, and it is the vision of you and the jack hammer that caused the outburst of laughter. Should give up TV too, I guess, but watch a lot of sport and a lot of CI these days, not much else worth watching....
Meh. I usually don’t get hurt when I fall. I am such a dufus klutz I had to learn how to fall .I trip over my own six feet, ya know. Basically , I am still learning how to walk.
You got that ‘outburst of laughter’ at me right. I don’t think I would do to good manning a jack hammer; I would probably jackhammer my feet off before I got the thing upright or the air hose would fall off and blow me away.

I don’t watch television at all anymore. I have switched to informative talk radio for Information. So much more to learn from that. I really like Barbara ’babe in the bunker’ Simpson, Red-eye radio, Dr Bill Wattenburg, Dr. Michael Savage (favorite), Mark Levin and a couple others, including rabbi Daniel Lapin. They offer absolutely no devious garbage like television does, iffin ya gets muh drift.
Btw, I thought I would throw the ‘rabbi’ in there. What in the hell is ReligionMustDie doing listening to a rabbi!
I like Australian football. Those guys are some real athletes, no doubt about it. I used to watch it when shown, It is far better than American football. I would like to see an Australian Football team play against an NFL team inna game of Oz ball. That would be nonstop laughter.
What is ‘CI’? Is it something like Crime Scene Investigation (CSI)?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77150 Aug 3, 2013
My bad.
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha.....
The TV sits on top of the cabinet
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77151 Aug 3, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah ~ we get 'em but not that often, and I've never been bombarded myself.
http://blogs.abc.net.au/sa/2009/09/hail-stone...
The link is to an Adelaide article about hail stones :O)
I wasa sorta figurin ya did.
I’ve been in a couple of them along with some very nasty monsoons when I was abroad.
I was in the cover when the bombs started pounding. Those jumbo hail bombs can put the serious hurt on ya. The trick is to get tweenst’em when “God” is hailing within hail from above. Yes, You must stay tweenst’em or one might put a big dent onna toppa ya head! Sooner or later “God” will settle down after he learns no one is paying attention to his bratty little shenanigans :D
So have you ever met up with one of those Tasmanian Devils aka lil Taz‘s? Do they make good house pets?

You take care Serah and give the Pugtser a pat on the head .

#77152 Aug 3, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
A dog sucking on a pillow! That must be quite a sight..haha
Although I never had one, I like Dobies. They are good looking dogs, especially when their ears are cropped and tail bobbed &#61514;
<quoted text>
Hey!…When you are fooling everyone else with upside down handles, I hope you didn’t go fooling yourself too!
Must be lever-type handles,,hmm? That’s a good Idea. If I had those kind of door handles I would flip them all myself.
I like to put the light switches (rocker type ) in upside down. But of course, I am backwards and have been told so many times too.
<quoted text>
Meh. I usually don’t get hurt when I fall. I am such a dufus klutz I had to learn how to fall .I trip over my own six feet, ya know. Basically , I am still learning how to walk.
You got that ‘outburst of laughter’ at me right. I don’t think I would do to good manning a jack hammer; I would probably jackhammer my feet off before I got the thing upright or the air hose would fall off and blow me away.
I don’t watch television at all anymore. I have switched to informative talk radio for Information. So much more to learn from that. I really like Barbara ’babe in the bunker’ Simpson, Red-eye radio, Dr Bill Wattenburg, Dr. Michael Savage (favorite), Mark Levin and a couple others, including rabbi Daniel Lapin. They offer absolutely no devious garbage like television does, iffin ya gets muh drift.
Btw, I thought I would throw the ‘rabbi’ in there. What in the hell is ReligionMustDie doing listening to a rabbi!
I like Australian football. Those guys are some real athletes, no doubt about it. I used to watch it when shown, It is far better than American football. I would like to see an Australian Football team play against an NFL team inna game of Oz ball. That would be nonstop laughter.
What is ‘CI’? Is it something like Crime Scene Investigation (CSI)?
I get your drift regarding TV ~ it's all gone downhill these days.... poor kids of today IMHO

CI is the FOX Crime Investigation channel, and a bit sad that I prefer that to watching whatever else might be offered, but not much in the way of offering.

We have our footy showdown on here today, where our two state teams play (only happens 2 a year) and is usually a good game. My team 'The Crows' are the underdogs today, but that doesn't always mean much; the underdogs often become the winners :)

We have talkback radio down here too and we have a good assortment of debates, but not sure if we have a Rabbi :) Maybe we could all learn something!!

Will give you a link to the Tasmanian Devil ~ cute when they're little but they can be cantankerous critters so maybe not the sort you would pat on the head.

Take care too, and give your doggies a scratch and I'll give the Prince a smooch :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Cute little fella :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/... Here's a few other pics you might enjoy!!

#77153 Aug 3, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
My bad.
<quoted text>
LOL... there are cupboards in the stand :)
The Truth is Known

Scottsdale, AZ

#77154 Aug 5, 2013
http://www.truthbeknown.com/washington-jeffer...

Did the American Founding Fathers study the case for Jesus Christ being a mythical figure? There is much evidence that Washington and Jefferson, among other famous and important figures of the day, were influenced by well-known French mythographers and "Jesus mythicists," such as Dupuis and Volney.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77155 Aug 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I get your drift regarding TV ~ it's all gone downhill these days.... poor kids of today IMHO
Yeah. So many of them [poor kids] don’t even know what is really happening. I suppose each ‘ older generation’ says that, but what they are doing to the kids these days is truly destructive in every aspect; putting them on drugs ( a lot of them amphetamine based) at early ages , brainwashing, etc. At least in the U.S. anyways.
I suppose there is some truth to what one said at one time…. When one is brainwashed-thoroughly brainwashed- the truth become offensive. No quotations because I believe I am paraphrasing.
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>ICI is the FOX Crime Investigation channel, and a bit sad that I prefer that to watching whatever else might be offered, but not much in the way of offering.
Am I to accept it correctly that you have “premium” pay television ? Do you have Tivo there? LOL
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>We have our footy showdown on here today, where our two state teams play (only happens 2 a year) and is usually a good game. My team 'The Crows' are the underdogs today, but that doesn't always mean much; the underdogs often become the winners :)
That would be interesting to watch. YEP!.. sometimes the underdog is underestimated and it jumps up and latches onto the top dogs rear end, not letting go until the top dog is ripped a new one!..haha!
Did your team win?
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>We have talkback radio down here too and we have a good assortment of debates, but not sure if we have a Rabbi :) Maybe we could all learn something!!
Haha.
For the most part , the rabbi is a wise man..
Here, if you like, lend an ear ….

http://www.ksfo.com/common/page.php...

You might also like Dr. Savage…

http://www.thesavagemichael.com/index.html

I absolutely LOVE his style and what he chooses as topics. Imo, his multi-education, knowledge and how he uses them is unsurpassed by any other broadcasting personality that I have ever eared. The man pulls no punches whatsoever.
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Will give you a link to the Tasmanian Devil ~ cute when they're little but they can be cantankerous critters so maybe not the sort you would pat on the head.
Take care too, and give your doggies a scratch and I'll give the Prince a smooch :)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Cute little fella :)
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/... Here's a few other pics you might enjoy!!
Then no thanks. I don’t think I would wanna pat one of those little devils on the head, at least not with my hand :D
Those are some cute critters, no doubt about it. What I really want is a kangaroo; their bags could prove useful as a boot, too boot! The ‘roo could be my grocery carrier when I go marketing- market to market to get a fat pig, home again, home again, jiggity,, jig jig!:D
Well, he would be carrying two fat pigs, one of which, me. I will no longer be the Quasimoto ,but Quasiroo!!
So do those little devils really spin around like such?….

Will do , but instead of giving them a ‘scratch’ I might haul off with a dump truck load of swift smacks on the chops.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77156 Aug 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw [side], ummm…. Where did the sea and fishies go when Moses cut a line in it with a sweep of his hands? Speaking of ‘fishies’, were there any whales in there? Now imma bettin’ that Jonah wished he could have performed that feat when he was a huntin’ down his whale! Oh welll , at least that whale showed mercy on it’s hunter; after eating Jonah , he got second and third thoughts and he puked up him up three days later, unharmed!(((GREEEAAAT HORNY TOWWWDS!!))).. I bet Johan had a real story to tell about his three day ride in the belly of the beast! I bet when Jonah first made his story public it was quite a ‘wives tale‘. I mean what better way can a husband disappear for three days to do as he pleases- husband returns three days later from his supposed 4 hour fishing trip, wife goes into a tirade yelling ,“where in the hell have you been?!” Husband retorts,“I am sorry ,honey, but I was swallowed by a fish and it puked me up three days later in the devils triangle. I got home as soon as I could. Honey , just be thankful I wasn’t digested and spit outta the [very] wrong end!. Let’s just leave it at that, okay.”
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77157 Aug 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... there are cupboards in the stand :)
Umm..do you keep your cups on the cupboards in your Tele-welee stand?
Is your tele standing in the kitchen?
:D

#77158 Aug 7, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm..do you keep your cups on the cupboards in your Tele-welee stand?
Is your tele standing in the kitchen?
Just having a quick break now and will check out your other postings later on today :) You have been a busy boy....!!!
youtubeNews

AOL

#77159 Aug 8, 2013

ISRAEL to give POPE "Custody" of Temple Mount --

http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8

jasslemas

West Mifflin, PA

#77160 Aug 8, 2013
youtube.com/watch... … dudes dead was hung it was a public execution the Death Penalty like Iran does Jesus was a criminal
he die for his sins crimes and abuses im glad some one killed that liar
The Truth is Known

Peoria, AZ

#77161 Aug 8, 2013
jasslemas wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=70joTKX7ev E … dudes dead was hung it was a public execution the Death Penalty like Iran does Jesus was a criminal
he die for his sins crimes and abuses im glad some one killed that liar
The bible is a plagiarized work of fiction and Jesus is an amalgamated myth. He never existed to be crucified.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77162 Aug 8, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Just having a quick break now and will check out your other postings later on today :) You have been a busy boy....!!!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77163 Aug 8, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is a plagiarized work of fiction and Jesus is an amalgamated myth. He never existed to be crucified.
Image of symbolism. Nevertheless, many are real.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#77164 Sep 17, 2013
The Truth is Known wrote:
http://www.truthbeknown.com/wa shington-jefferson-mythicists. html
Did the American Founding Fathers study the case for Jesus Christ being a mythical figure? There is much evidence that Washington and Jefferson, among other famous and important figures of the day, were influenced by well-known French mythographers and "Jesus mythicists," such as Dupuis and Volney.
Acharya S. cites Gerald Massey a bit, are you familiar with this works?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min MUQ2 45,257
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 7 min MUQ2 496
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Aura Mytha 64,260
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min LAWEST100 654,263
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Gabriel 973,910
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 18 min andet1987 2,593
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 21 min andet1987 2
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Annaleigh 106,578
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 281,918
More from around the web