ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77120 Jul 10, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>It makes sense that GOD would us the same pattern does it not? 98% junk is what scientists once thought ~ they have mightily changed their minds since then.... perhaps the space is where we put the pieces together and take with us into the future that which we have created? DNA is indeed a grand topic Quasi, a grand topic indeed :)
When you say 'space' are you referring to like outer space?
some guy

Molalla, OR

#77121 Jul 12, 2013
lol, people still believe in those never proven so called facts of evolution. what ignorance xD

theres a reason why they still call it the THEORY of evolution. haha
some guy

Molalla, OR

#77122 Jul 12, 2013
even if God doesn't exist, what right do atheists have to push their believe in no God on others who do. If everything just happened by accident XD
then what does it matter what others believe. you atheists are so full of hate, lol.
Malone

Ashburn, VA

#77127 Jul 13, 2013
He is very patient.
Malone

Ashburn, VA

#77128 Jul 13, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>It makes sense that GOD would us the same pattern does it not? 98% junk is what scientists once thought ~ they have mightily changed their minds since then.... perhaps the space is where we put the pieces together and take with us into the future that which we have created? DNA is indeed a grand topic Quasi, a grand topic indeed :)
Hey Serah!
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#77129 Jul 13, 2013
some godbot wrote:
THEORY of evolution.
I see you're spewing your unconscionable vitriol in multiple forums and making a complete ass of yourself in the process.

As I've previously explained to you, scientific theories are one or more proven scientific hypotheses which have been verified by multiple teams of independent researchers. Scientific theories are facts used to make predictions on future events.

There's nothing even mildly amusing about your willful ignorance of science, kid.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#77130 Jul 13, 2013
some godbot wrote:
even if God doesn't exist, what right do atheists have to push their believe in no God on others who do.
A theist has been brainwashed to mindlessly adhere to an ignorance, intolerance and violence inciting dogma based indoctrination system. An anti-theist is opposed to all dogma based indoctrination systems.

There's never been a need for the term atheist and anti-theism is the only humane position to hold in regards to the abomination known as organized religion, which produces cults of blissfully ignorant self-righteous bigoted piles of shit like you, kid.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#77131 Jul 13, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my dogs got into some rat poison (Tomcat blocks) that I had on a shelf in the china cabinet that is about 4 foot -1.2-3 meters ?- off of the floor. He ate one of the little block but seems to be okay.
<quoted text>
Just drop them, I'll catch them on the way down.
I hope your doggy is OK ~ he must have strong back legs getting himself up that high!!

Dropping them would be much easier than tossing them, that is for sure :)
Liviel

Brisbane, Australia

#77132 Jul 14, 2013
Excuse me, but i am affended by what Liza wrote and im sure im not alone...you cant just say stuff like that to strong Christians!
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#77133 Jul 14, 2013
Liviel wrote:
strong Christians
Strong Christian is an oxymoron. By definition, death-denying cowardly Christian cultists are feeble-minded and weak-willed.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#77136 Jul 16, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
only your own head
You sound as if you have vast experience busting your head open, you illiterate religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic godbot!
ReeligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77137 Jul 17, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text> I hope your doggy is OK
Yes he is okay. Didn't even seem affected by it.O
Serah wrote:
<quoted text> ~ he must have strong back legs getting himself up that high!!
Umm....YES!:)
Serah wrote:
<quoted text> Dropping them would be much easier than tossing them, that is for sure :)
Yes it is! And they still get a trip in 'flight' and a long trip down it is!:)

You have a good one in the down under , you hot mama ,you!

#77139 Jul 20, 2013
ReeligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is okay. Didn't even seem affected by it.O
<quoted text>
Umm....YES!:)
<quoted text>
Yes it is! And they still get a trip in 'flight' and a long trip down it is!:)
You have a good one in the down under , you hot mama ,you!
Not too hot down here these days, Remudie, in fact, we had hail today and they said there might be a scatter of snow in the hills this morning, but it didn't eventuate. People had been lining up in excitement ~ you have to be there when it happens 'cause it melts as soon as it hits the ground :)

Glad he's OK :)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77141 Jul 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Not too hot down here these days, Remudie, in fact, we had hail today and they said there might be a scatter of snow in the hills this morning, but it didn't eventuate. People had been lining up in excitement ~ you have to be there when it happens 'cause it melts as soon as it hits the ground :)
Well…uhh.. He didn’t just stand up on his hind legs , walk up to the china cabinet, open the door and help himself, ya know:) There is a step-like thingy there in which he used as a stand-on for his front legs and he went from there. I left the cabinet door open by mistake.. I put some of the rat poison blocks in the attic and put the rest in the cabinet for the time being He got into the cabinet for my bag of peanuts and found the additional grub. Luckily he is fine.
I ventured off on a one hundred and twenty mile drive on the bicycle Saturday night. I got to do some fishing too ,but didn’t catch a damn thing. not even a cold On my way back home I had an altercation with a curb about ten miles from home; I wasn’t paying attention to my tracking and missed the parking lot driveway by a tad and boinked the curb. I hit it going about twenty MPH , bounced up the walk landing on my back and taco’d my front wheel. That’ll teach that curb to get in my way! On that venture, minus the last ten miles or so , I got in two hundred and forty-three miles on the bike .
Do you ever get hail, is it like golf ball sized bombs ?
The weather has been really nice here in Cailfornia. The other night it did sprinkle a bit, but it was nice-warm and sprinkly.
Weather is about the only good thing California has going for it these days. It is quickly becoming third world country like.

Take care Serah and give the Pugster a kiss on the nose for me.

#77142 Jul 25, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well…uhh.. He didn’t just stand up on his hind legs , walk up to the china cabinet, open the door and help himself, ya know:) There is a step-like thingy there in which he used as a stand-on for his front legs and he went from there. I left the cabinet door open by mistake.. I put some of the rat poison blocks in the attic and put the rest in the cabinet for the time being He got into the cabinet for my bag of peanuts and found the additional grub. Luckily he is fine.
I ventured off on a one hundred and twenty mile drive on the bicycle Saturday night. I got to do some fishing too ,but didn’t catch a damn thing. not even a cold On my way back home I had an altercation with a curb about ten miles from home; I wasn’t paying attention to my tracking and missed the parking lot driveway by a tad and boinked the curb. I hit it going about twenty MPH , bounced up the walk landing on my back and taco’d my front wheel. That’ll teach that curb to get in my way! On that venture, minus the last ten miles or so , I got in two hundred and forty-three miles on the bike .
Do you ever get hail, is it like golf ball sized bombs ?
The weather has been really nice here in Cailfornia. The other night it did sprinkle a bit, but it was nice-warm and sprinkly.
Weather is about the only good thing California has going for it these days. It is quickly becoming third world country like.
Take care Serah and give the Pugster a kiss on the nose for me.
Clever doggy :)

Pugstar can open the doors of the TV cabinet and take out what ever it was that tickled his fancy.... these days the cabinet is empty. People watching him think he's clever!! I just think he's being smart LOL!

Sorry to hear you came a buster on your bike, but hope you did some damage to that curb that got it in your way. Hope also your back is OK, know what it feels like to have that damaged.

Will give the Prince a smooch for you but possibly not on his nose LOL.... maybe the cheek :)

Take care Remudie and look out for the curbs, they're getting dangerous these days :)

“Under his spell”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#77143 Jul 26, 2013
Truth be told. i use to love religion since i myself was raised Christian, until it started to bash good music, now it angers me >.<
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77144 Jul 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Clever doggy :)
Pugstar can open the doors of the TV cabinet and take out what ever it was that tickled his fancy.... these days the cabinet is empty. People watching him think he's clever!! I just think he's being smart LOL!
Sorry to hear you came a buster on your bike, but hope you did some damage to that curb that got it in your way. Hope also your back is OK, know what it feels like to have that damaged.
Will give the Prince a smooch for you but possibly not on his nose LOL.... maybe the cheek :)
Take care Remudie and look out for the curbs, they're getting dangerous these days :)
Yes, isn't it odd how our pets watch us and can sometimes emulate what we do :)
I have heard of dogs turning door knobs and opening doors and such. Mine aare too stupid for anything like that.
What? you have a TV cabinet and no tv in it? I gave up TV a number of years ago. It has trurned into nothing but garbage.
No , I din't suffer any njury from the curb. Well ,that is to say, no injury other than a hurt ego.
The curb is no longer around; I went back over there with my jack hammer and removed it :D
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77145 Jul 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Not too hot down here these days, Remudie, in fact, we had hail today and they said there might be a scatter of snow in the hills this morning, but it didn't eventuate. People had been lining up in excitement ~ you have to be there when it happens 'cause it melts as soon as it hits the ground :)
SO you don't ever get those jumbo sized hail bombs that breaks stuff?

#77146 Jul 27, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, isn't it odd how our pets watch us and can sometimes emulate what we do :)
I have heard of dogs turning door knobs and opening doors and such. Mine aare too stupid for anything like that.
What? you have a TV cabinet and no tv in it? I gave up TV a number of years ago. It has trurned into nothing but garbage.
No , I din't suffer any njury from the curb. Well ,that is to say, no injury other than a hurt ego.
The curb is no longer around; I went back over there with my jack hammer and removed it :D
hahaha.....

The TV sits on top of the cabinet :)

I had a Doberman who could open all the doors and would get into the bedrooms and suck all the pillows as he was having a good old sleep, dreaming of baby days, I guess.

I turned the handles upside down ~ not only fooled him, but fooled everyone else too!!

Glad you weren't hurt, and it is the vision of you and the jack hammer that caused the outburst of laughter. Should give up TV too, I guess, but watch a lot of sport and a lot of CI these days, not much else worth watching....

#77147 Jul 27, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
SO you don't ever get those jumbo sized hail bombs that breaks stuff?
Yeah ~ we get 'em but not that often, and I've never been bombarded myself.

http://blogs.abc.net.au/sa/2009/09/hail-stone...

The link is to an Adelaide article about hail stones :O)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Epiphany2 605,011
SARIYER " GENERAL ELECTRIC Servis " 299 I5 34 ... 5 min gnelectric 1
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 7 min Johnny 1,014
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min WildWeirdWillie 175,632
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min pusherman_ 775,289
Tarabya ( GENERAL ELECTRIC SERVIS ) 299 I5 34 ... 9 min gnelectric 1
General Electric ) SERVIS YENIKÖY 299 I5 34 Gen... 15 min gnelectric 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 559,501
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 265,147
More from around the web