|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Favorite Adversary wrote:
Okay so let me get this straight.
There's precious little you have the capacity to get straight, kid.

I was amused at the arrogance of elementary school children in ridiculing the silly mythical deities of Native Americans while believing their more modern deity wasn't mythical.

Most children who aren't indoctrinated into their parents cult will have the common sense to recognize that the concept of mythical deities is juvenile at a very young age.

There are no deities responsible for lightning, thunder or any other natural phenomena. There are no deities responsible for anything whatsoever.

Unfortunately, you're a death-denying coward and will never have the guts to accept that the irrefutable historical fact that organized religion is a cruel hoax created to enslave and control gullible fools like you.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

http://www.singerpictures.com/troll-picture-7...
<quoted text>
I read the article, and once I saw that one of the contributing writers was Archaya S. that told me all I needed to know: her bias against Christianity feeds into her research and skews it so badly that one has to wonder if she knows anything at all. She is to "historical research" what the National Enquirer is to credible news reporting. Nothing. Nada. Zip. How many times has she been debunked by both secular and religious subject matter experts? Too many to count! Even Bart Ehrman and Gerd Ludemann consider her a fraud! And both Bart and Gerd are the atheists BEST scholarly resources on Jesus Christ! And you're going to trust something involving a person considered a fraud and whackjob by two of your side's best scholars?
You're as whacky as she is! I'd be laughing if your skewed view wasn't so pitiful!
http://digital-art-gallery.com/picture/15756
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

<quoted text>
Okay so let me get this straight. You took pleasure in the ridicule of others beliefs?
Christians ridulcle and mock their own beliefs.
Btw, You must follow Topix TOS...
http://www.freakingnews.com/no-trolling-Pictu...

Thank you very much,

Topix mngmnt.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

High there !!
<quoted text>
Okay so let me get this straight...
Do you have any carrots?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering the same about you; I had to go looking for you by tracing your posts within your account..LOL :)
<quoted text>
All doing fine. I hope all is well with you two too. YOu can toss them 'blessings' high if you like ,but that will only give them a longer trip because they will have to fall that much further!
Greetings to you too, Serah.
Like I said, I hope all is well with you.
You take care, you Hot lil Mama!
Haha... always the comedian Remudie!! Glad to hear you and your doggies are doing fine, Pugstar is bouncing along and he is 2 years old already. Hard to believe it is over 2 years since Puggy died, but she is still loved and well remembered.

I'll fling some Blessings as high as I can, and hope they land on your back verandah, but not too build up too high and make an almighty mess. Take care old friend :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that you donít find it offensive that I , the Quasimodo , keep harping on the fact that whatever it is you think created you really out did itself, You Gorgeous Mama , you! I, the Quasimodo, call the builder the little DNA carpenters, but you do have the right to believe in whatever it is you think made you. Speaking of DNA: do you know that about 98% of our DNA is junk (no wise cracks!)? Oh yes , it is junk in the trunk. Doesnít most DNA junk come from the evolution process? What ye thinks, Serah?
Odd how our DNA closely resembles that of the primates and other living breathing git arounds..
Didnít God say he created us in the likeness of himself? HmmmÖ Maybe god is a DNA molecule?
In case you havenít noticed: I, the Quasimodo, have become quite the DNA code codec.
It makes sense that GOD would us the same pattern does it not? 98% junk is what scientists once thought ~ they have mightily changed their minds since then.... perhaps the space is where we put the pieces together and take with us into the future that which we have created? DNA is indeed a grand topic Quasi, a grand topic indeed :)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Haha... always the comedian Remudie!! Glad to hear you and your doggies are doing fine, Pugstar is bouncing along and he is 2 years old already. Hard to believe it is over 2 years since Puggy died, but she is still loved and well remembered.
One of my dogs got into some rat poison (Tomcat blocks) that I had on a shelf in the china cabinet that is about 4 foot -1.2-3 meters ?- off of the floor. He ate one of the little block but seems to be okay.
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I'll fling some Blessings as high as I can, and hope they land on your back verandah, but not too build up too high and make an almighty mess. Take care old friend :)
Just drop them, I'll catch them on the way down.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>It makes sense that GOD would us the same pattern does it not? 98% junk is what scientists once thought ~ they have mightily changed their minds since then.... perhaps the space is where we put the pieces together and take with us into the future that which we have created? DNA is indeed a grand topic Quasi, a grand topic indeed :)
When you say 'space' are you referring to like outer space?
some guy

Molalla, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

lol, people still believe in those never proven so called facts of evolution. what ignorance xD

theres a reason why they still call it the THEORY of evolution. haha
some guy

Molalla, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

even if God doesn't exist, what right do atheists have to push their believe in no God on others who do. If everything just happened by accident XD
then what does it matter what others believe. you atheists are so full of hate, lol.
Malone

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

He is very patient.
Malone

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>It makes sense that GOD would us the same pattern does it not? 98% junk is what scientists once thought ~ they have mightily changed their minds since then.... perhaps the space is where we put the pieces together and take with us into the future that which we have created? DNA is indeed a grand topic Quasi, a grand topic indeed :)
Hey Serah!
Myth Buster

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

some godbot wrote:
THEORY of evolution.
I see you're spewing your unconscionable vitriol in multiple forums and making a complete ass of yourself in the process.

As I've previously explained to you, scientific theories are one or more proven scientific hypotheses which have been verified by multiple teams of independent researchers. Scientific theories are facts used to make predictions on future events.

There's nothing even mildly amusing about your willful ignorance of science, kid.
Myth Buster

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

some godbot wrote:
even if God doesn't exist, what right do atheists have to push their believe in no God on others who do.
A theist has been brainwashed to mindlessly adhere to an ignorance, intolerance and violence inciting dogma based indoctrination system. An anti-theist is opposed to all dogma based indoctrination systems.

There's never been a need for the term atheist and anti-theism is the only humane position to hold in regards to the abomination known as organized religion, which produces cults of blissfully ignorant self-righteous bigoted piles of shit like you, kid.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my dogs got into some rat poison (Tomcat blocks) that I had on a shelf in the china cabinet that is about 4 foot -1.2-3 meters ?- off of the floor. He ate one of the little block but seems to be okay.
<quoted text>
Just drop them, I'll catch them on the way down.
I hope your doggy is OK ~ he must have strong back legs getting himself up that high!!

Dropping them would be much easier than tossing them, that is for sure :)
Liviel

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Excuse me, but i am affended by what Liza wrote and im sure im not alone...you cant just say stuff like that to strong Christians!
Myth Buster

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Liviel wrote:
strong Christians
Strong Christian is an oxymoron. By definition, death-denying cowardly Christian cultists are feeble-minded and weak-willed.
Myth Buster

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
only your own head
You sound as if you have vast experience busting your head open, you illiterate religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic godbot!
ReeligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text> I hope your doggy is OK
Yes he is okay. Didn't even seem affected by it.O
Serah wrote:
<quoted text> ~ he must have strong back legs getting himself up that high!!
Umm....YES!:)
Serah wrote:
<quoted text> Dropping them would be much easier than tossing them, that is for sure :)
Yes it is! And they still get a trip in 'flight' and a long trip down it is!:)

You have a good one in the down under , you hot mama ,you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 69,581 - 69,600 of69,787
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

372 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 min Aura Mytha 223,175
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessarily so 716,444
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 19 min Black Power 154
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... 28 min viky 59
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 28 min Hidingfromyou 598,744
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 55 min bmz 36,393
Penis Size 57 min The Rogue 2
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Gabric 62
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 529,972