really

Princeton, WV

#77096 Jun 26, 2013
do people turn into angels when they die and enter heaven?
Favorite Adversary

New York, NY

#77097 Jun 26, 2013
really wrote:
jesus claimed god was the greater. john 14:28
Okay that's true, but think of the different ways Jesus could have meant "greater."

1) As the Son of God, Jesus acknowledges that God the Father is greater. Why?

2) Jesus in human form is subordinate to the will of God.
Favorite Adversary

New York, NY

#77098 Jun 26, 2013
really wrote:
do people turn into angels when they die and enter heaven?
No they do not. They enter Heaven as humans in spirit form.
really

Princeton, WV

#77099 Jun 26, 2013
Favorite Adversary wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay that's true, but think of the different ways Jesus could have meant "greater."
1) As the Son of God, Jesus acknowledges that God the Father is greater. Why?
2) Jesus in human form is subordinate to the will of God.
then he is not equal. he is subordinate, lesser, without as much power.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#77100 Jun 26, 2013
I'm going to break your post down and pick it apart bit by bit
No, you haven't!

A person lacking the capacity to differentiate fantasy from reality is insane. You've repeatedly proven that you're certifiably insane and should be institutionalized immediately. You admit to talking to an imaginary friend throughout the day and you're so delusional to believe rational people are possessed by your imaginary enemy.

Once again, there's absolutely no debate regarding the biblical Jesus being an historical figure. The precious few documents in support of an historical Jesus are blatant forgeries and the disingenuous efforts of your fellow brainwashed Christian cultists will never change irrefutable historical facts, kid.

You can search the web for rebuttals to all of whack jobs you list in your self-degrading post. I've included a link to Earl Dohertyís meticulously detailed response to Bart Ehrman's Did Jesus Exist:

http://vridar.wordpress.com/earl-dohertys-res...

Ehrmanís case for an historical Jesus has been exposed as a weak effort and flawed exercise .... Capping it off with the ultimate disreputable tactic of personally attacking the messengers and their integrity makes "Did Jesus Exist?" a dismal failure and an embarrassment.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#77101 Jun 26, 2013
No they do not. They enter Heaven as humans in spirit form.
Once again, you demonstrate that you're certifiably insane and should be institutionalized immediately.

The undeniable truth is you'd rather make a complete ass of yourself by quoting the disingenuous efforts of thoroughly discredited Christian godbots to support your totally irrational delusions of an imaginary father figure in the sky and eternal salvation then seek the professional help you desperately need.

You're a death-denying cowardly national embarrassment and an outright disgrace to the human race, kid.
Favorite Adversary

Brooklyn, NY

#77102 Jun 26, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you demonstrate that you're certifiably insane and should be institutionalized immediately.
The undeniable truth is you'd rather make a complete ass of yourself by quoting the disingenuous efforts of thoroughly discredited Christian godbots to support your totally irrational delusions of an imaginary father figure in the sky and eternal salvation then seek the professional help you desperately need.
You're a death-denying cowardly national embarrassment and an outright disgrace to the human race, kid.
you crack me up lol... you do realize that I laugh at you right?
Favorite Adversary

Brooklyn, NY

#77103 Jun 26, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>then he is not equal. he is subordinate, lesser, without as much power.
No He has the same power. During His earthly ministry He chose to limit His power. He obeyed God the Father perfectly in our place.
Does a boxer always hit his opponent with all of his power each and every punch? No. He decides when to hit his opponent. Does a carpenter drive a nail with a full swing and a sledge hammer? No. He uses the appropriate hammer and the appropriate amount of power to drive the nail.

Since: Jun 13

Texas City, TX

#77104 Jun 26, 2013
jesus loves everbody no matter who you are and what ever you done wrong he will always love you
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#77105 Jun 26, 2013
you crack me up lol... you do realize that I laugh at you right?
You do realize you're only kidding yourself. Rational people see right through you, fool.

You're a perfectly willing slave to ignorance, intolerance and violence inciting Dark Ages dogma because you're a death-denying coward who finds comfort in the self-degrading and irrational delusions of imaginary friends and eternal salvation.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#77106 Jun 26, 2013
He obeyed God the Father perfectly in our place.
You have absolutely no capacity to differentiate Christian mythology from reality. You're one of the most pitiful godbots in the history of topix, kid.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#77107 Jun 26, 2013
irene thing wrote:
jesus loves everbody no matter who you are and what ever you done wrong he will always love you
A life spent in a cult is a life wasted and Christianity is a death-denying hate cult. You should aspire be something more than a completely brainwashed Christian godbot who mindlessly accepts failed scientific hypotheses and unconscionable hate speech as being divinely inspired.

The Mind of the Bible-Believer:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Mind-Bible-Believer...

I had been an exchristian for a couple of months before readingthis. Even so, while reading it I felt like something bad was behind me - I had to turn around in my chair and look to reassure myself that there wasn't. I was shocked to find the imaginary boogeymen of Christianity rooted so deeply in my own mind.

We all know that there are Christian cults out there that practise mind control and brainwashing. This book exposes the fact that this is the norm for NT christianity, not the exception. The new testament is mind-control propaganda, propaganda that held all the minds of Europe in its grip for a millennium and a half.

It exposes the newspeak of christianity. The doublethink, the blackwhite, the slippery concepts and words. It explains why, as a christian, it's possible to read a passage of scripture over and over and still feel like you don't that makes it so difficult for a christian to reason about their faith. The dreadful fear at the bottom of christianity.

It exposes the poverty of Christian "love", and "joy". It demonstrates the equivocal definitions of 'truth' and 'freedom' that make a lie of "You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make in faith, and how it is that faith is the opposite of sin. And in so doing, suddenly makes sense of every bible verse, every book, and every sermon on the topic that I have ever read or heard.

Get this, and get George Orwell's "1984" if you don't already have it. But if you are a recent exchristian, don't read it late at night like I did.
Favorite Adversary

Brooklyn, NY

#77108 Jun 26, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
A life spent in a cult is a life wasted and Christianity is a death-denying hate cult. You should aspire be something more than a completely brainwashed Christian godbot who mindlessly accepts failed scientific hypotheses and unconscionable hate speech as being divinely inspired.
The Mind of the Bible-Believer:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Mind-Bible-Believer...
I had been an exchristian for a couple of months before readingthis. Even so, while reading it I felt like something bad was behind me - I had to turn around in my chair and look to reassure myself that there wasn't. I was shocked to find the imaginary boogeymen of Christianity rooted so deeply in my own mind.
We all know that there are Christian cults out there that practise mind control and brainwashing. This book exposes the fact that this is the norm for NT christianity, not the exception. The new testament is mind-control propaganda, propaganda that held all the minds of Europe in its grip for a millennium and a half.
It exposes the newspeak of christianity. The doublethink, the blackwhite, the slippery concepts and words. It explains why, as a christian, it's possible to read a passage of scripture over and over and still feel like you don't that makes it so difficult for a christian to reason about their faith. The dreadful fear at the bottom of christianity.
It exposes the poverty of Christian "love", and "joy". It demonstrates the equivocal definitions of 'truth' and 'freedom' that make a lie of "You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make in faith, and how it is that faith is the opposite of sin. And in so doing, suddenly makes sense of every bible verse, every book, and every sermon on the topic that I have ever read or heard.
Get this, and get George Orwell's "1984" if you don't already have it. But if you are a recent exchristian, don't read it late at night like I did.
Are you an ex-christian Myth Buster?
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#77109 Jun 26, 2013
Are you an ex-christian Myth Buster?
Absolutely not! In grade school, I was amused when my classmates laughed at the mythical deities of Native Americans. I already had the common sense to recognize that the different deities worshiped by my classmates were also mythical.

I describe brainwashed religious cultists as having the intellectual capacity of mentally retarded children because it's an accurate description of ignorant, cowardly and intolerant yet arrogant godbots like you, kid.
Favorite Adversary

Brooklyn, NY

#77110 Jun 26, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely not! In grade school, I was amused when my classmates laughed at the mythical deities of Native Americans.
Okay so let me get this straight. You took pleasure in the ridicule of others beliefs?

Myth Buster wrote:
I already had the common sense to recognize that the different deities worshiped by my classmates were also mythical.
And how did you come to this conclusion? What was the process of reasoning you used?
really

Princeton, WV

#77111 Jun 26, 2013
viva planet heaven
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#77112 Jun 26, 2013
Okay so let me get this straight.
There's precious little you have the capacity to get straight, kid.

I was amused at the arrogance of elementary school children in ridiculing the silly mythical deities of Native Americans while believing their more modern deity wasn't mythical.

Most children who aren't indoctrinated into their parents cult will have the common sense to recognize that the concept of mythical deities is juvenile at a very young age.

There are no deities responsible for lightning, thunder or any other natural phenomena. There are no deities responsible for anything whatsoever.

Unfortunately, you're a death-denying coward and will never have the guts to accept that the irrefutable historical fact that organized religion is a cruel hoax created to enslave and control gullible fools like you.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77113 Jun 27, 2013
http://www.singerpictures.com/troll-picture-7...
<quoted text>
I read the article, and once I saw that one of the contributing writers was Archaya S. that told me all I needed to know: her bias against Christianity feeds into her research and skews it so badly that one has to wonder if she knows anything at all. She is to "historical research" what the National Enquirer is to credible news reporting. Nothing. Nada. Zip. How many times has she been debunked by both secular and religious subject matter experts? Too many to count! Even Bart Ehrman and Gerd Ludemann consider her a fraud! And both Bart and Gerd are the atheists BEST scholarly resources on Jesus Christ! And you're going to trust something involving a person considered a fraud and whackjob by two of your side's best scholars?
You're as whacky as she is! I'd be laughing if your skewed view wasn't so pitiful!
http://digital-art-gallery.com/picture/15756
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77114 Jun 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Okay so let me get this straight. You took pleasure in the ridicule of others beliefs?
Christians ridulcle and mock their own beliefs.
Btw, You must follow Topix TOS...
http://www.freakingnews.com/no-trolling-Pictu...

Thank you very much,

Topix mngmnt.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77115 Jun 28, 2013
High there !!
<quoted text>
Okay so let me get this straight...
Do you have any carrots?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min Lyndi 174,203
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min ChristineM 743,923
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min waaasssuuup 601,429
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Tim Osman 118,294
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min confrinting with ... 545,098
Is it time for Muslim Internment Camps? 10 min Kid_Tomorrow 14
How to tell when a Topix poster doesn't have a ... 13 min Doctor REALITY 25
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min Pegasus 260,199

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE