Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Jerry ONeal wrote:
I wish I knew your age, the reason, if you are under 30 years old, there is a great chance you have no idea who Gean Autry is, or Betty Gabel. I could mention thousands of people most 30 year old people have no idea who they are. do you know who Doris Day is? My point is this, almost everyone of importance in history is forgotten! Why? Even people like Hitler is a mystery to a lot of American teens. I can guarantee you that you will be forgotten by all within 40 years of death except for a few children if you have any!
So, any idea why Jesus is known almost 100% by every person on the earth, including 3rd world people? Now until recent, Muhammad was a unknown except for the Islamic nations.
I knew the name, but must confess that until 7-11 I did not know a blank about him or his religion.
Now Jesus is known to be God by millions, and to some a great leader of his religion, but you won't find anyone except a very young child who does know Jesus as very important.
The reason is, he did something no other human has done! He came back to life after 3 days, and he was caught up into the heavens in front of over a 100 people.
Now you might not believe that he came back to life after 3 days dead, or that he ascended into heaven, but you can't deny he lived on the earth, there are tons of historic proof he lived. Now if you take away the two things I mention, came back to life, and ascended, then what is making him so well known?
Btw, it is Gene Autry.
If I may ask, what is "7-11"? Are you referring to the chain stores?
You have a good day , Mr. O'neal.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Jerry ONeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Even people like Hitler is a mystery to a lot of American teens.
Of course he is. It is because so many lies have been created to create an effective smoke screen. Kids these days know of Adolf but they have no idea who or what Hirohito was. the same goes for Pol Pot, Mao and so forth.
Some of these youngsters think that Hugo Chavez is a hero. It is all about the teaching source. The time is near when the schools will have genderless restrooms and gyms in the schools. All that the boy has to say is that he thinks he is a girl and he will use the girls restrooms and locker rooms.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Well hi there, christians!

I bring Good News to you!....

Major Nidal has not only racked up $280,000 in back pay as major in the Army, but now he has his own office.
I know most of you have no idea who the Good Major is, so I will shed some Light....
Major Nidal Hasan...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Hood_shoot...

In other news....
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/11/k...

Odd, don't you think?

Allahu Akbar!!
ReligionMustDo

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the author of "A Pre-Christian 'God' on a Cross?". However, you can receive a copy of the book with a $3 monthly subscription to the author's website which you can cancel at any time.
You're in a death-denying hate cult so I'd suggest you and some of your fellow brainwashed cultists share the expense of a one year subscription to learn the undeniable truth about the disingenuous founders of your cult.
You must grow up!
OIC.
ReligionMustDo

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Orly, Myth Buster?...
Myth Buster wrote:
Teacher: Can you see God?
Class: No.
Teacher: Can you touch God?
Class: No.
Teacher: Then there isn't a God!
Brainwashed Christian Student: Ms. Adams, can you see your brain?
Teacher: No.
Brainwashed Christian Student: Can you touch your brain?
Teacher: No.
Brainwashed Christian Student: Oh okay, so you don't have a brain?
Rational Freethinking Student: My dad is a neurosurgeon. He has seen brains. He has touched brains. Brains are very real and everyone has one. The brainwashed Christian refuses to use it.
Christian brainwashing is child abuse!
Myth Buster, do you have any f'ng idea as to what is going on in this country? I haven't ever seen you as one of the many idiotic clueless and imbecilic zombies within this country.

As for your 'joke'....

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/teacher-fired-for-...

http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/obama-pra...

http://www.religioustolerance.org/harra_sc.ht...

Now, Myth Buster, I know for a FACT that you are an Intelligent man. For some reason your hatred blinds you..
I would suggest for you to calm down and get a grip on your blood pressure in order to give this some deep thought....

“In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up.”--Pastor Martin Niemöller, 1945

http://brucesmideastsoundbites.blogspot.com/2...

Tell me, are you an equal opportunity basher?
I mean do you bash both Islam and christianity equaly?
ReligionMustDo

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Jerry ONeal wrote:
So, any idea why Jesus is known almost 100% by every person on the earth, including 3rd world people? Now until recent, Muhammad was a unknown except for the Islamic nations.
In a nut shell, all of the people you mention kknow jesus by the same way you have come to know of Islam. Terrrorism, butchery, lying and deceit.
YOu know of jesus because christianity is a hand-me-down from victims of genocide ,torture, rape of nation and etc.
Anything else I can help you with?
ReligionMustDo

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

I will post this again....

It is what liberalism does to people. I will tell you, the U.S is only a couple of steps behind Britain. Britain? well let me tell you, Britain is NOT Briatin anymore. The U.S is soon to be the same.
ReligionMustDo

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

ReligionMustDo

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Britain bans this man...

http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/2011/06/find...

But they allow bolo weilding psychos in.
You bet the hair on your chinny chin chin that it will come here. In fact. it has. Buyt it will get worse- much worse.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

ReligionMustDo wrote:
Tell me, are you an equal opportunity basher? I mean do you bash both Islam and christianity equaly?
As an anti-theist, I'm opposed to all religious brainwashing. It's inevitable that there will be an international ban on religious cults. The alternative is mutually assured destruction. There's absolutely no place for barbaric religious cults with ignorance and violence inciting Dark Ages dogma in a world with weapons of mass destruction.

FYI, I'm a registered independent and don't support Obama. The public school teacher deserved to be for for giving a student a bible. No public school student should be subjected to religious dogma.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

If god wasn't a myth then he'd say something like the following:

"You keep praying to me and I never ever answer. It's both hilarious and pitiful. Seriously, get a life!"
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Question of the Day:

Why did this gawd fella supposedly meddle in the affairs of humans wildly from 6000BC to 600AD, but has never been seen nor heard from since the invention of video cameras?
God is great

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
Question of the Day:
Why did this gawd fella supposedly meddle in the affairs of humans wildly from 6000BC to 600AD, but has never been seen nor heard from since the invention of video cameras?
Are you on a Gluten-free diet? If you are, that could be the root of your personality disorder. I suggest for you to ingest some Gluten to balance yourself. Do not just go flying off the handle believing everything you are told. Your system needs Gluten. In addition to ingesting some Gluten, you should try a high dose of viitamin C. Not just any vitamin C, but high quality active Vitamin C in powder form. After doing that you will find that you will be a much nicer person and who knows you might even find Jesus. Jesus wants you, my friend. Jesus will save you from yourself. Open your heart to Jesus before it is too late! If you keep on keeping on the road you are on, you will go to hell; a fire hotter than any fire on earth that will spin in your rotting guts as your flesh peels from your bones! You will scream in agony for all eternity and no one will hear you! Only you will hear your screams of agony! Unbearable pain for all eternity you will be in!
With that said, Jesus died for you because Jesus offers you love and understanding. Do not be deceived by Satan !!
Do not listen to the deceiving rhetoric of the male feminist movement that ran off and married their husbands! They are the minions of Satan that want to lead you to hell! Satan would have you believe that the Rectal cavity that god gave you is not for pooping but for the use of other males to inject their baby making juice into. Jesus would never tell you to put another mans penis in your mouth! That is the work of Satan! Do not be deceived! Jesus is the way! God said,“Be fruitful and multiply”. Satan wants to destroy Gods creation. Man cannot multiply by putting their Penis’ in other men’s hairy and crappy butts.
Yes, that’s it(!!) step up on the first rung of the ‘ladder of ascension’ by accepting Jesus into your heart.
Before you know it you will be in the Glorious Home of our Father and His Son, Jesus Christ!
God Bless you!
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

God is NOT great wrote:
If you keep on keeping on the road you are on, you will go to hell; a fire hotter than any fire on earth that will spin in your rotting guts as your flesh peels from your bones! You will scream in agony for all eternity and no one will hear you! Only you will hear your screams of agony! Unbearable pain for all eternity you will be in!
It's historical fact that heaven and hell are juvenile myths created to control feeble-minded and weak-willed subhuman cretins like you who'd rather waste their wretched lives as willing slaves to ignorance, intolerance and violence inciting Dark Ages dogma than accept their mortality like rational adults.

As a religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic death-denying cowardly Christian godbot, you can take your sel-degrading and fanatical threats of eternal damnation and shove them up your self-righteous ass!

http://articles.exchristian.net/2002/10/becom...

Are you caught up in an unhealthy, compulsive and destructive Christian lifestyle?

Do you feel that your Jesus fetish is screwing up your brain and isolating you from the rest of modern society?

Do crucifixes, Bibles and songs like "Onward Christian Soldiers" turn you on?

The truth is that you don't have to be a Christian. You can recover. There is hope. Many people have reclaimed their brains and walked away from the Christian lifestyle. It's not about hate, it's about hope.
Number

Coloma, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Liza wrote:
I think Jesus might have been a good person in his time. Today he is a monument to the stupidity of Christians. Just like Allah is and the rest of the so-called Gods are.
And as far as you, star, go ... you are just talking to yourself.
No star is right Jesus Christ is real and I can talk to him about anything too. Ur not just talking to yourself when u talk to him.. U should try it
Number

Coloma, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

No God is 100% real and I totally agree with star
youtube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

ANTICHRIST ..on world stage

Jerry ONeal

Nixa, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw, it is Gene Autry.
If I may ask, what is "7-11"? Are you referring to the chain stores?
You have a good day , Mr. O'neal.
I wrote that before coffee, I of course meant 9-11, and you knew that, you just like to argue.
Jerry ONeal

Nixa, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

I wrote that before coffee, I of course meant 9-11, and you knew that, you just like to argue.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Number wrote:
No star is right Jesus Christ is real and I can talk to him about anything too. Ur not just talking to yourself when u talk to him.. U should try it
Historical facts are irrefutable even if you're too dangerously delusional to accept them. Christianity is a derivative cult and the biblical Jesus is an amalgamated myth. You should seek professional help for your mental illness, kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••