youtube.com/watch... ………
What Excuses now? he was poor and dumb

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#77033 Jun 16, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying to yourself, Serah. The only curious Christians are ex-Christians!
LOL...... didn't know you had a sense of humour :)

Since: Jan 07

lewisburg

#77035 Jun 16, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>The earth and the universe and all life was MADE 'THROUGH' the Lord Jesus Christ, you hillbilly muslim.
:-)
Favorite Adversary

Brooklyn, NY

#77036 Jun 21, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...... didn't know you had a sense of humour :)
The funny part is that PA (Pamona Atheist a.k.a. Myth Buster) doesn't even realize he/she is being funny. LOL
Myth Buster

United States

#77037 Jun 21, 2013
Favorite Adversary wrote:
The funny part is that PA (Pamona Atheist a.k.a. Myth Buster) doesn't even realize he/she is being funny. LOL
Actually, there's nothing even mildly amusing about being a completely brainwashed godbot during an era in which it can be stated in absolute terms that organized religion is nothing more than a cruel hoax created to control gullible fools like you.
Favorite Adversary

Brooklyn, NY

#77038 Jun 21, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, there's nothing even mildly amusing about being a completely brainwashed godbot during an era in which it can be stated in absolute terms that organized religion is nothing more than a cruel hoax created to control gullible fools like you.
How am I controlled? Care to answer that?
Myth Buster

United States

#77039 Jun 21, 2013
How am I controlled? Care to answer that?
It would take many many years of professional care for a completely brainwashed godbot like you to have any chance at understanding how their religious cult took control of their mind and life.
Favorite Adversary

Brooklyn, NY

#77040 Jun 21, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
It would take many many years of professional care for a completely brainwashed godbot like you to have any chance at understanding how their religious cult took control of their mind and life.
Oh I see. And you're an expert on this alleged "brainwashing"? How do you come to the conclusion that I'm brainwashed? If you really "care" about my mind, then certainly you must have an answer for my previous question. So how exactly am I controlled?
Myth Buster

United States

#77041 Jun 21, 2013
How do you come to the conclusion that I'm brainwashed?
Buy a diary and write down your daily activities for the next week. Also, include comments on the things that matter most to you.
Favorite Adversary

Brooklyn, NY

#77042 Jun 21, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy a diary and write down your daily activities for the next week. Also, include comments on the things that matter most to you.
I do that already. You still haven't answered my question. I want YOU to tell me how I'm controlled. In YOUR own words. I want YOUR perspective. I already know what I do each day and each week, and I know what you're trying to imply. You're not as clever as you might think.:)
Myth Buster

Crown King, AZ

#77043 Jun 21, 2013
You're not as clever as you might think.
It's YOU who's severely retarded, but think of yourself as being clever. You're living proof that religious indoctrination requires ignorance and cowardice resulting in arrogance and intolerance.

You can either repost your previous messages under your silly new username or wait a week and post your diary. By the way, an adversary would be an opponent in a dispute and there's no debate amongst sane people regarding any supernatural involvement in the origin of the universe.
Favorite Adversary

Brooklyn, NY

#77044 Jun 22, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
It's YOU who's severely retarded, but think of yourself as being clever. You're living proof that religious indoctrination requires ignorance and cowardice resulting in arrogance and intolerance.
You can either repost your previous messages under your silly new username or wait a week and post your diary. By the way, an adversary would be an opponent in a dispute and there's no debate amongst sane people regarding any supernatural involvement in the origin of the universe.
I will not fall to the lower level of trading insults with you. I can post my daily journal results, but that wouldn't really reveal anything other than what I do on any given day.

Now why won't you answer my question? What is YOUR perception of how I am controlled? You can't answer. That's why. And that's why you want me to post my journal. You want me to reveal something that you can use against me. Right? Of course I'm right, but I won't expect you to admit it. You're incapable of admitting that you could be mistaken. Your ego is your most prized possession.

You and I have been battling for two years (on and off) and you have never answered a question from me head on. You consistently side step, and then when pressed you resort to even more intense insults as if that is a credible and desirable way to win or dominate any conversation. These days, I debate with true skeptical intellectuals in person, with respect, and they do the same. I post to you just to see if you'll ever come up with something of substance. You never fail to keep me bored. You don't ever surprise me. So try just this once if you can: how exactly am I controlled?:)
Favorite Adversary

Brooklyn, NY

#77045 Jun 22, 2013
I didn't think so... :)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77046 Jun 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I was wondering if you are still hanging around in here, Quasi Modo, and here you are :)
I was wondering the same about you; I had to go looking for you by tracing your posts within your account..LOL :)
Serah wrote:
<quoted text> Hope you and your doggies are doing well, tossing Blessings high and hope they hit your back verandah! Greetings as always.....
All doing fine. I hope all is well with you two too. YOu can toss them 'blessings' high if you like ,but that will only give them a longer trip because they will have to fall that much further!
Greetings to you too, Serah.
Like I said, I hope all is well with you.
You take care, you Hot lil Mama!
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#77047 Jun 22, 2013
You and I have been battling for two years
It's inappropriate to refer to a rationalize adult confronting a brainwashed godbot regarding their inane personal delusions as "battling".

You're far too feeble-minded and weak-willed to understand you've been brainwashed. Now, share what you perceive as your personal beliefs or admit you're too much of a coward?
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#77048 Jun 22, 2013
Scholars reexamine a crucifix that may predate Christianity:

http://www.examiner.com/article/scholars-reex...

A Pre-Christian 'God' on a Cross? addresses the contention that this Orpheos crucifix is a modern forgery and shows that the evidence points to it being genuinely ancient and not a result of Christian influence. The importance of this artifact is that it demonstrates the unoriginality of the gospel story and Jesus myth, as it turns out to be.
Favorite Adversary

Brooklyn, NY

#77049 Jun 23, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
It's inappropriate to refer to a rationalize adult confronting a brainwashed godbot regarding their inane personal delusions as "battling".
You're far too feeble-minded and weak-willed to understand you've been brainwashed. Now, share what you perceive as your personal beliefs or admit you're too much of a coward?
I challenged you first, and you refuse to answer it. Why? Because you CAN'T. If you could, you would, and with each of your posts you show just how weak you are, and just how deeply satan is using you as a tool. You're a tool for evil. So keep side stepping, and being a coward, it fits your nature so well. I asked for your perception without knowing anything about me. Your refusal to answer is very telling. It would force you to reveal your presuppositions, and would make you look foolish. But you're already presupposing that my journal entries contain my spiritual concerns and thoughts as well, and they don't. I keep those in my heart and mind.
Favorite Adversary

Brooklyn, NY

#77050 Jun 23, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
Scholars reexamine a crucifix that may predate Christianity:
http://www.examiner.com/article/scholars-reex...
A Pre-Christian 'God' on a Cross? addresses the contention that this Orpheos crucifix is a modern forgery and shows that the evidence points to it being genuinely ancient and not a result of Christian influence. The importance of this artifact is that it demonstrates the unoriginality of the gospel story and Jesus myth, as it turns out to be.
I read the article, and once I saw that one of the contributing writers was Archaya S. that told me all I needed to know: her bias against Christianity feeds into her research and skews it so badly that one has to wonder if she knows anything at all. She is to "historical research" what the National Enquirer is to credible news reporting. Nothing. Nada. Zip. How many times has she been debunked by both secular and religious subject matter experts? Too many to count! Even Bart Ehrman and Gerd Ludemann consider her a fraud! And both Bart and Gerd are the atheists BEST scholarly resources on Jesus Christ! And you're going to trust something involving a person considered a fraud and whackjob by two of your side's best scholars?

You're as whacky as she is! I'd be laughing if your skewed view wasn't so pitiful!
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#77051 Jun 23, 2013
If you could, you would, and with each of your posts you show just how weak you are, and just how deeply satan is using you as a tool.
You've just answered your own question, but you're too completely brainwashed and mind-controlled to even realize it!!!

Yet, you arrogantly continue projecting your own personal weaknesses revealing yourself to be both a coward and fool. You certifiably insane and belong in a mental institution as does anyone else who actually thinks Satan exists.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#77052 Jun 23, 2013
And you're going to trust something involving a person considered a fraud and whackjob by two of your side's best scholars?
You're most of the most psychologically disturbed whack jobs in the history of topix. You've humiliated yourself on an international forum by openly acknowledging being a brainwashed Christian godbot.

You further humiliated yourself by bragging that your inane personal delusions were actually been strengthened after reading irrefutable historical and scientific facts in contradiction to your Christian brainwashing.

You continue to totally humiliate yourself by projecting your own many personal inadequacies onto your intellectual superiors instead of being man enough to seek the professional de-conversion assistance you desperately need.

By the way, if you think rational adults consider D.M. Murdock to be a fraud then you're dead wrong again:

http://www.amazon.com/Christ-Egypt-The-Horus-...

I find myself in full agreement with Acharya S/D.M. Murdock: "we assert that Christianity constitutes Gnosticism historicized and Judaized, likewise representing a synthesis of Egyptian, Jewish and Greek religion and mythology, among others [including Buddhism, via King Asoka's missionaries] from around the 'known world'". "Christianity is largely the product of Egyptian religion being Judaized and historicized".

--Robert M. Price, PhD, The Pre-Nicene New Testament

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min guest 654,585
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Happy Lesbo 65,012
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min RiccardoFire 45,314
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 25 min Peace_Warrior 618,752
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min Tortise62 281,972
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,607
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 183,229
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 973,993
More from around the web