What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)
Number

Niles, MI

#77022 Jun 14, 2013
Liza wrote:
I think Jesus might have been a good person in his time. Today he is a monument to the stupidity of Christians. Just like Allah is and the rest of the so-called Gods are.
And as far as you, star, go ... you are just talking to yourself.
No star is right Jesus Christ is real and I can talk to him about anything too. Ur not just talking to yourself when u talk to him.. U should try it
Number

Niles, MI

#77023 Jun 14, 2013
No God is 100% real and I totally agree with star
youtube

AOL

#77024 Jun 14, 2013

ANTICHRIST ..on world stage

Jerry ONeal

Ozark, MO

#77025 Jun 14, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw, it is Gene Autry.
If I may ask, what is "7-11"? Are you referring to the chain stores?
You have a good day , Mr. O'neal.
I wrote that before coffee, I of course meant 9-11, and you knew that, you just like to argue.
Jerry ONeal

Ozark, MO

#77026 Jun 14, 2013
I wrote that before coffee, I of course meant 9-11, and you knew that, you just like to argue.
Myth Buster

United States

#77027 Jun 15, 2013
Number wrote:
No star is right Jesus Christ is real and I can talk to him about anything too. Ur not just talking to yourself when u talk to him.. U should try it
Historical facts are irrefutable even if you're too dangerously delusional to accept them. Christianity is a derivative cult and the biblical Jesus is an amalgamated myth. You should seek professional help for your mental illness, kid.
Myth Buster

United States

#77028 Jun 15, 2013
Number wrote:
No God is 100% real and I totally agree with star
Once again, your imaginary friends aren't real and you should be seeking professional help for your mental illness instead of making an ass of yourself on an international forum, kid.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#77029 Jun 15, 2013
Jerry ONeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Coffee? Did you get it at 9-11?:)
Take care, Mr. O'Neal

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#77030 Jun 16, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Coffee? Did you get it at 9-11?:)
Take care, Mr. O'Neal
I was wondering if you are still hanging around in here, Quasi Modo, and here you are :) Hope you and your doggies are doing well, tossing Blessings high and hope they hit your back verandah! Greetings as always.....
Myth Buster

United States

#77031 Jun 16, 2013
Serah wrote:
I was wondering .....
Stop lying to yourself, Serah. The only curious Christians are ex-Christians!
marvinh

Donora, PA

#77032 Jun 16, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………
What Excuses now? he was poor and dumb

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#77033 Jun 16, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying to yourself, Serah. The only curious Christians are ex-Christians!
LOL...... didn't know you had a sense of humour :)

Since: Jan 07

lewisburg

#77035 Jun 16, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>The earth and the universe and all life was MADE 'THROUGH' the Lord Jesus Christ, you hillbilly muslim.
:-)
Favorite Adversary

Brooklyn, NY

#77036 Jun 21, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...... didn't know you had a sense of humour :)
The funny part is that PA (Pamona Atheist a.k.a. Myth Buster) doesn't even realize he/she is being funny. LOL
Myth Buster

United States

#77037 Jun 21, 2013
Favorite Adversary wrote:
The funny part is that PA (Pamona Atheist a.k.a. Myth Buster) doesn't even realize he/she is being funny. LOL
Actually, there's nothing even mildly amusing about being a completely brainwashed godbot during an era in which it can be stated in absolute terms that organized religion is nothing more than a cruel hoax created to control gullible fools like you.
Favorite Adversary

Brooklyn, NY

#77038 Jun 21, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, there's nothing even mildly amusing about being a completely brainwashed godbot during an era in which it can be stated in absolute terms that organized religion is nothing more than a cruel hoax created to control gullible fools like you.
How am I controlled? Care to answer that?
Myth Buster

United States

#77039 Jun 21, 2013
How am I controlled? Care to answer that?
It would take many many years of professional care for a completely brainwashed godbot like you to have any chance at understanding how their religious cult took control of their mind and life.
Favorite Adversary

Brooklyn, NY

#77040 Jun 21, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
It would take many many years of professional care for a completely brainwashed godbot like you to have any chance at understanding how their religious cult took control of their mind and life.
Oh I see. And you're an expert on this alleged "brainwashing"? How do you come to the conclusion that I'm brainwashed? If you really "care" about my mind, then certainly you must have an answer for my previous question. So how exactly am I controlled?
Myth Buster

United States

#77041 Jun 21, 2013
How do you come to the conclusion that I'm brainwashed?
Buy a diary and write down your daily activities for the next week. Also, include comments on the things that matter most to you.
Favorite Adversary

Brooklyn, NY

#77042 Jun 21, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy a diary and write down your daily activities for the next week. Also, include comments on the things that matter most to you.
I do that already. You still haven't answered my question. I want YOU to tell me how I'm controlled. In YOUR own words. I want YOUR perspective. I already know what I do each day and each week, and I know what you're trying to imply. You're not as clever as you might think.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Holy Gods Child 693,425
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Tellthetruth 992,263
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Bongo 52,709
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 32 min Holy Pipek 39
shuh up meathead! 57 min Laughing Out Loud... 2
Trump Is Playing Mr. Grinch with Renewable Energy 1 hr Poster Child for ... 18
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 1 hr austin5410 31
More from around the web