ReligionMustDIe

Oakland, CA

#76964 May 11, 2013
Chinks.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76967 May 17, 2013
A Pre-Christian 'God' on a Cross:
http://stellarhousepublishing.com/prechristia...

"In this ebook, I have put together some very important and special information that sheds a tremendous amount of light on the environment in which Christianity was formulated. Without this fleshing out of the milieu of the place and era, we cannot understand how Christianity came about.

I think you will really enjoy my work here, which breaks it all down into subsections with many illustrations. While my work is scholarly, with many footnotes, I am always aware of the lay reader and attempt to make the information both interesting and accessible."
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76969 May 17, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
"In this ebook, I have put together some very important and special information that sheds a tremendous amount of light on the environment in which Christianity was formulated. Without this fleshing out of the milieu of the place and era, we cannot understand how Christianity came about.
I think you will really enjoy my work here, which breaks it all down into subsections with many illustrations. While my work is scholarly, with many footnotes, I am always aware of the lay reader and attempt to make the information both interesting and accessible."
Hey ! I would like to read that, but sadly, I cannot afford it.
Would you possibly have any vouchers so that I may receive one? Maybe you accept food stamps?
Thank you very much.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76970 May 17, 2013
Adam wrote:
GOD Almighty is Greater than Jesus.(Joh 14:28 )
No one is "Good" including Jesus. Only GOD Almighty is" Good" (Luk 18:19)
Jesus said he doesn't know when the Hour will come. Only GOD Knows.(Mar 13:32)
Jesus said that" OUR God is One GOD " (Mar 12:29 )
Jesus also said "My GOD and your GOD"" (Joh 20-17)
Jesus bowed his face down to the ground to GOD Almighty.(Mat 26:39)
Jesus was tempted by satan for 40 days(Mat 1.4), while GOD Almighty can not be tempted((Jacob 1:13)
Infidel!!

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/05/egyptian-mu...

The Muslim Brotherhood will make you pay for your Infidelity!
kiddude

Pittsburgh, PA

#76972 May 17, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
another dead himan
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#76975 May 18, 2013
Adam wrote:
Christ means messiah and messiah is not god.
The earth and the universe and all life was MADE 'THROUGH' the Lord Jesus Christ, you hillbilly muslim.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#76977 May 18, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You better check the bible, clownie.
GOD Almighty is Greater than Jesus.(Joh 14:28 )
No one is "Good" including Jesus. Only GOD Almighty is" Good" (Luk 18:19)
Jesus said he doesn't know when the Hour will come. Only GOD Knows.(Mar 13:32)
Jesus said that" OUR God is One GOD " (Mar 12:29 )
Jesus also said "My GOD and your GOD"" (Joh 20-17)
Jesus bowed his face down to the ground to GOD Almighty.(Mat 26:39)
(Mat 1.4),Jesus was tempted by satan for 40 days. while GOD Almighty can not be tempted(Jacob 1:13)
(Mat 12:28)
But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.
John (5:19)
Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
Adam says; Bless Yeshuah ben Yosef the messiah of the jews.
You muslims spend so much time trying to take away the Lord's deity and authority over the earth, the universe, human beings, and angels by MISINTERPRATING scripture. Regardless of whether the Lord Jesus Christ has always been the 'Son Member' of the Godhead, or whether He was the first living soul created by God the father, all YOU need to know is that He has been 'given' all power and authority over everything and every one. Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.
Anonymous

Stone Mountain, GA

#76985 May 19, 2013
God is cool. i like the idea of him & religion. but when people sometimes talk about god & Christ & all that religiosity. They sound crazy to me...especially those who say they have a relationship with him. You're talking to yourself dude...& if Jesus or god tells you anything & you hear it, you just might be schizophrenic.
Anonymous

Stone Mountain, GA

#76986 May 19, 2013
Virgin birth? Omg people really believe that stuff...
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76988 May 25, 2013
Doctorate in INSANITY wrote:
Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.
You're humiliating yourself on an international forum and should be totally ashamed of yourself for being so scared shitless of dying that you're a willing slave to intolerance and violence inciting Dark Ages dogma.

You R-E-A-L-L-Y are the most completely brainwashed and dangerously delusional religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying fundiseased redneck Christian gotbot in the history of topix and should spend the rest of your absolutely worthless life confined to a mental institution, you stark raving mad insane lunatic!
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76989 May 25, 2013
Adam wrote:
I believe Jesus is the Messiah.
You mistake a personal delusion signifying mental illness as a belief, kid.

Man made God not the other way around:
http://stellarhousepublishing.com/manmadegod....
Jerry ONeal

Nixa, MO

#76990 May 31, 2013
I believe in God the Father, God the Son Jesus, and God the Holy Spirit! All 3 are one, and that is called the Trinity, We are also 3 in 1, We have a body, we have a soul, and we are a Spirit, if The body and soul dies, Our Spirit does not, it returns to the Creator God.
I believe the nations that forget God will be turned into hell.
If you are willing to check out something, try this just once fairly. First read 2 Chronicles 7:14 then for 2 weeks try your best to follow the remedy you find there, I suspect you will not, but if you do, let me know what you find out.
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

#76991 May 31, 2013
Jerry ONeal wrote:
I believe the nations that forget God will be turned into hell.
Hey religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic death-denying cowardly Christian godbot, you can take your self-degrading and fanatical threats of eternal damnation in a mythical place created to control revolting piles of shit like you and shove them up your self-righteous ass!!!
Joe dugooder

Spencer, MA

#76992 May 31, 2013
Jesus is the one and only answer.

Www.newdrivewaypaving.com
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76993 May 31, 2013
Joe duNOgooder wrote:
Jesus is the one and only answer.
Unfortunately, a retarded and revolting do no-gooder like will never understand the question. Who's an amalgamated myth from a mostly plagiarized work of fiction worshiped by approximately two billion pathetically brainwashed Christian godbots worldwide?
ReligionMustDo

Oakland, CA

#76995 Jun 1, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, a retarded and revolting do no-gooder like will never understand the question. Who's an amalgamated myth from a mostly plagiarized work of fiction worshiped by approximately two billion pathetically brainwashed Christian godbots worldwide?
Hi!!
I hope you will give this some consideration, sir. I am still waiting for a response. I have been sitting here waiting for weeks now. How am I to read your Good Book If you do not give an orderly and responsive get-back to your customers? Would you like me to put you on the BBB? I will give you some very negative feed back if the need arises.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TAO9MUN...

WWJD?

Thank you very much.
ReligionMustDo

Oakland, CA

#76996 Jun 1, 2013
[QUOTE who="Jerry ONeal] I believe the nations that forget God will be turned into hell.
[/QUOTE]
Yes, the Muslims agree.

http://conservativepapers.com/news/2013/05/20...
You just wait until Obama's immigration reform goes into full effect and the 50,000,000 get here. You can bet your panties that there will be at least 4 or 5,000 jihadists within that.

Have a look ath this...

It will be what you have to look forward too.

Guess who stood up to defend that soldier? Liberalism at it's finest.
Britain is no longer Britain thanks to liberalism. You can bet that the U.S is only foot steps behind them.
HOw is major nidal, fella? He has over $280,000 saved up while he sits in jail. WHat does the victims of his work place violence get? Why, nothing of course.
The good major eats better than the U.S troops in the middle east do.

Filthy ass liberals are going to wreck this country come hell or high water.
ReligionMustDo

Oakland, CA

#76997 Jun 1, 2013
It is curently not 11,000,000 like the liberals and that fake ass rubio like to claim it is closer to 17 or 18,000,000 ILLEGALS. It will be 50,000,000 and you people that work in the high tech world will be sorry for what you are doing.
You think that those high tech entrepreneurs in the the Bay area host Obama and givehim millions of dollars for his reform bill do it becaus ethey simply like Obama and they are consumed with idolatry? They know damn well what they are doing.
You WILL find that your wages will be cut down to two thirds to half.Tthat combined with the Affordable Health care act....

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
I AM entitled

Oakland, CA

#76998 Jun 1, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
Dear kind Sir,
I wish very much to read your Good Book, I am on gvnmnt entitlements so I do not have $3.00, however, I do have $3.00 in food stamps entitlements. I make this post because I saw no reference to fund honorings. I hold here 3.00 in foodstamps that I wish to trade for your book.

Thank you very much
I AM entitled

Oakland, CA

#76999 Jun 1, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
Are we the entitled to go information less just because society does not accept our entitled income?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Grey Ghostmoron 271,331
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min hojo 589,984
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min Lyndi 176,910
BOSCH TECHNICAL SERVICE 342 00 24 / MOBIL PLUS ... 6 min boschbsg22 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Catcher1 838,136
BOSCH FERAHEVLER SERVIS ( 342 00 24 299 15 34... 17 min boschbsg22 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 31 min Mike spankit 99,838
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 1 hr Raja 30
More from around the web