ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76952 May 7, 2013
Gary wrote:
Dear all:
God came to seek and to save His people from their sins. Those are called His elect ones, 2 Peter 1:10, 2 Cor. 13:5, God reveals Himself in His word, the word became flesh and dwelt among us, John 1:1, Jesus is called Emanuel meaning God with us. Only the scriptures are able to make one wise unto salvation, 2 Tim. 3:15-16. This is why we must be born again by the word and the Spirit, John 3:1-7, 1 Peter 1:23, Eph. 5:26.
Most people run from verses like, Romans 9:11-26, Romans 3:10-12. I believe we are in the day called [the great falling away] 2 Tim. 4:1-6. I hope the very highest good for all for love hopeth in all things. Thank you. Gary
Are you a jew ? Did your bearded rabbi chop on your PP and trhen suck on it when you were an infant ? If he did, you might have Herpes....

Thank you.*Puts hands together and bows deeply like the common white liberal ignoramous*..Ohhhh tank you, tank you veerry much...

http://insidescoopsf.sfgate.com/blog/2013/04/...
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76954 May 8, 2013
Adam wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cdj33GuY-h8XX
No one will ever go to either heaven or hell. These places are man-made myths created to control gullible fools.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76955 May 8, 2013
Readers digest poll: Most trusted men in America.

http://www.rd.com/slideshows/readers-digest-t...

As you have read, the masses feel that actors are the most trusted people in America.. But of course you Christ people think Jesus is the most trusted man.. Can you say… the masses are asses. Actually, I am sort of surprised that the masses did not vote that Freak Robert De Niro or Dennis Rodman as the #1 most trusted man in America.
It all has to do with the drugs like the amphetamine based aderall and so forth that the masses ingest; the results of that poll is the direct effect of those drugs. Believe this or not: The gvnmnt here is doing the same to you prescription drug fiends as what the Americans and British did with to the Chinks in China with Opium. You are just too flippin’ ignorant and drugged up to see what is really going on. You also do not see that those Chinks are getting mucho payback. Those Chinks getting their payback is not unlike the muslims getting you christians back for what you have done to them. In both of those cases, you sit on your arses turning your cheeks back and forth as they get pimp slapped around like street hooka b!tches.
Libs giving condoms and morning after pills to children is also a direct effect of those drugs.

Eventually, those morning after pills will blow-out the internal workings of those young girls meat drapes. Morning after pills are not unlike Drano. They might as well load their douche bags with Drano and flush their piping system with that. In addition to the liberals aiding in the destruction of very young girls vaginal draping system, they are also teaching and aiding young girls as young as 12 years old to be whores..
Oh yes, the Truth is very offensive.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76958 May 8, 2013
Filthy, no good rotten african jungle boons fly their their helicopters above herds of Elephants, mow down entire families of them and then the FILTHY jungle boons on the ground cut their tusks off!! Many of the Elephants are still alive when those should be dead jungle boons cut them off! They are doing that for the barbarian chinks of china. Those rotten barbarian chinks think that they are bourgeois having Elephant tusks hanging on the wall of their front rooms. Damn mf’n barbarian chinks even breed Tigers in cages and then butcher them for their penis’s to eat! F’n no good chinks!
There should be U.N troops over there in africa hacking the legs off of those barbarian jungle boons, leaving them for the buzzards, but nooooo. faggots getting married and their gay rights, having unisex school restrooms, giving morning after pills and various other drugs to 15 year olds, poisoning the minds of school kids with utter bs and women joining infantry is way more important.
Yes, flood the media with stupid arse garbage, the feminization of the military and retarted arse gun laws that will do absolutely nothing to get guns from criminals and psychos while those Barbaric jungle boons are slaughtering thousands of Elephants for the bourgeois chinks !!
A lot of people think that those barbaric chinks eat dogs, cats, rats, etc because they are poor and have nothing else to eat. Well, now they have LOTS of money and just look at what they are doing

http://www.ifaw.org/united-states/resource-ce...
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76959 May 8, 2013
Adam wrote:
What if you're wrong?.
A person lacking the capacity to differentiate fantasy from reality is insane and you should seek professional help for your mental illness instead of making a complete fool of yourself by posting your inane delusions of imaginary friends and afterlife paradises on an international forum.

Rational adults study science based in reality on observation and experimentation. There's absolutely no scientific evidence in support of mythical deities and eternal souls.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76960 May 9, 2013
Adam wrote:
What is if you're wrong?.
Are u wun of those German Chinks?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76963 May 10, 2013
You christian numb nuts are being turned into F'n chink coolies and Kulaks. You igorant bastids.
ReligionMustDIe

Oakland, CA

#76964 May 11, 2013
Chinks.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76967 May 17, 2013
A Pre-Christian 'God' on a Cross:
http://stellarhousepublishing.com/prechristia...

"In this ebook, I have put together some very important and special information that sheds a tremendous amount of light on the environment in which Christianity was formulated. Without this fleshing out of the milieu of the place and era, we cannot understand how Christianity came about.

I think you will really enjoy my work here, which breaks it all down into subsections with many illustrations. While my work is scholarly, with many footnotes, I am always aware of the lay reader and attempt to make the information both interesting and accessible."
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76969 May 17, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
A Pre-Christian 'God' on a Cross:
http://stellarhousepublishing.com/prechristia...
"In this ebook, I have put together some very important and special information that sheds a tremendous amount of light on the environment in which Christianity was formulated. Without this fleshing out of the milieu of the place and era, we cannot understand how Christianity came about.
I think you will really enjoy my work here, which breaks it all down into subsections with many illustrations. While my work is scholarly, with many footnotes, I am always aware of the lay reader and attempt to make the information both interesting and accessible."
Hey ! I would like to read that, but sadly, I cannot afford it.
Would you possibly have any vouchers so that I may receive one? Maybe you accept food stamps?
Thank you very much.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76970 May 17, 2013
Adam wrote:
GOD Almighty is Greater than Jesus.(Joh 14:28 )
No one is "Good" including Jesus. Only GOD Almighty is" Good" (Luk 18:19)
Jesus said he doesn't know when the Hour will come. Only GOD Knows.(Mar 13:32)
Jesus said that" OUR God is One GOD " (Mar 12:29 )
Jesus also said "My GOD and your GOD"" (Joh 20-17)
Jesus bowed his face down to the ground to GOD Almighty.(Mat 26:39)
Jesus was tempted by satan for 40 days(Mat 1.4), while GOD Almighty can not be tempted((Jacob 1:13)
Infidel!!

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/05/egyptian-mu...

The Muslim Brotherhood will make you pay for your Infidelity!
kiddude

Pittsburgh, PA

#76972 May 17, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
another dead himan
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#76975 May 18, 2013
Adam wrote:
Christ means messiah and messiah is not god.
The earth and the universe and all life was MADE 'THROUGH' the Lord Jesus Christ, you hillbilly muslim.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#76977 May 18, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You better check the bible, clownie.
GOD Almighty is Greater than Jesus.(Joh 14:28 )
No one is "Good" including Jesus. Only GOD Almighty is" Good" (Luk 18:19)
Jesus said he doesn't know when the Hour will come. Only GOD Knows.(Mar 13:32)
Jesus said that" OUR God is One GOD " (Mar 12:29 )
Jesus also said "My GOD and your GOD"" (Joh 20-17)
Jesus bowed his face down to the ground to GOD Almighty.(Mat 26:39)
(Mat 1.4),Jesus was tempted by satan for 40 days. while GOD Almighty can not be tempted(Jacob 1:13)
(Mat 12:28)
But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.
John (5:19)
Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
Adam says; Bless Yeshuah ben Yosef the messiah of the jews.
You muslims spend so much time trying to take away the Lord's deity and authority over the earth, the universe, human beings, and angels by MISINTERPRATING scripture. Regardless of whether the Lord Jesus Christ has always been the 'Son Member' of the Godhead, or whether He was the first living soul created by God the father, all YOU need to know is that He has been 'given' all power and authority over everything and every one. Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.
Anonymous

Stone Mountain, GA

#76985 May 19, 2013
God is cool. i like the idea of him & religion. but when people sometimes talk about god & Christ & all that religiosity. They sound crazy to me...especially those who say they have a relationship with him. You're talking to yourself dude...& if Jesus or god tells you anything & you hear it, you just might be schizophrenic.
Anonymous

Stone Mountain, GA

#76986 May 19, 2013
Virgin birth? Omg people really believe that stuff...
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76988 May 25, 2013
Doctorate in INSANITY wrote:
Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.
You're humiliating yourself on an international forum and should be totally ashamed of yourself for being so scared shitless of dying that you're a willing slave to intolerance and violence inciting Dark Ages dogma.

You R-E-A-L-L-Y are the most completely brainwashed and dangerously delusional religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying fundiseased redneck Christian gotbot in the history of topix and should spend the rest of your absolutely worthless life confined to a mental institution, you stark raving mad insane lunatic!
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76989 May 25, 2013
Adam wrote:
I believe Jesus is the Messiah.
You mistake a personal delusion signifying mental illness as a belief, kid.

Man made God not the other way around:
http://stellarhousepublishing.com/manmadegod....
Jerry ONeal

Nixa, MO

#76990 May 31, 2013
I believe in God the Father, God the Son Jesus, and God the Holy Spirit! All 3 are one, and that is called the Trinity, We are also 3 in 1, We have a body, we have a soul, and we are a Spirit, if The body and soul dies, Our Spirit does not, it returns to the Creator God.
I believe the nations that forget God will be turned into hell.
If you are willing to check out something, try this just once fairly. First read 2 Chronicles 7:14 then for 2 weeks try your best to follow the remedy you find there, I suspect you will not, but if you do, let me know what you find out.
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

#76991 May 31, 2013
Jerry ONeal wrote:
I believe the nations that forget God will be turned into hell.
Hey religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic death-denying cowardly Christian godbot, you can take your self-degrading and fanatical threats of eternal damnation in a mythical place created to control revolting piles of shit like you and shove them up your self-righteous ass!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 750,164
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min lil whispers 602,134
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 548,395
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min ChristINSANITY is... 229,900
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 33 min Aura Mytha 5,443
short term relationship or date 35 min jude Joseph 2
Appjoy invite code (Apr '14) 50 min Assassins1997 105
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 261,613
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 3 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE