ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76936 May 3, 2013
Listen carefully, this is what you christians are going to get from the wahabi muzzies....

http://www.wnd.com/wnd_video/michael-savage-i...

You jug heads better open your eyes. They are not your friends. You look in the Koran; it gives specific instructions on what to do to you.
JasMo

San Antonio, TX

#76938 May 4, 2013
mhmoudali wrote:
hi
i think jessus is not god
and cant be god
he is human and hyman he was
he was prophet
coz god cant take the shape of human
god is infinite and cant be contained in human body

"In the beganing was the Word, and the word was with G_d. And the Word was G_d; Yeshua (Jesus) is the Word, for later in the Bible it says... And the Word became flesh. Yeshua in the flesh.
G_ds full spirit body was still in heaven at the time of Yeshua. However his voice: which was transformed into living flesh (by G_d and through the virgin Mary)-walked the earth, G_ds only begotten son.
(there was no sex preformed) Yes our G_d can do what seems impossible to u, for by Him all things are possible.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76939 May 4, 2013
JasMo wrote:
Yes our G_d can do what seems impossible to u, for by Him all things are possible.
All of the thousands of documented deities are entirely fictional including yours. A de-conversion is possible even for a religiously retarded imbecilic redneck like you if you have the guts to seek professional help for your mental illness.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76941 May 6, 2013
"I often say things like this when strangers bring up the sky-wizard in public, and its a whole lot of fun. I like to keep it going awkwardly long though, ideally until I just can't hold in the laughter one second longer and I erupt.

Its just too fun and easy to toy with people who can't even tell the difference between reality and poorly written fairy-tales; I usually just can't even help myself. I think life is simply far too short to pass up any moments of pure comedic gold.

Plus, people seriously need to learn to keep that shit to themselves if they don't want to get laughed at."

Religion is a mental disorder:
https://www.facebook.com/Religion.is.a.Mental...

Reasons religion is a form of Mental Illness:

(1) Hallucinations
(2) Delusions
(3) Denial/Inability to learn
(4) Inability to distinguish fantasy from reality
(5) Paranoia
(6) Emotional Abuse
(7) Violence.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#76942 May 6, 2013
Even the most evil, most wicked men to ever live on earth will stand before the Throne of Christ one Day.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76943 May 7, 2013
Doctor INSANITY wrote:
Even the most evil, most wicked men to ever live on earth will stand before the Throne of Christ one Day.
You're humiliating yourself on an international forum and should be totally ashamed of yourself for being so scared shitless of dying that you're a willing slave to intolerance and violence inciting Dark Ages dogma.

You're the most completely brainwashed and dangerously delusional religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying fundiseased redneck Christian gotbot in the history of topix and should spend the rest of your absolutely worthless life confined to a mental institution, you stark raving mad insane lunatic!
Village

Cincinnati, OH

#76945 May 7, 2013
Jesus is the most wonderful thing is my life. I find comfort in him in the darkest times. He is alive. Those who fail to believe will regret it one day. I pray that everyone figures it out before judgment day. Judgement day will come sometime in the near future....god, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are one in the same.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76946 May 7, 2013
Village Idiot wrote:
Jesus is the most wonderful thing is my life.
Obviously, you have no life. It's an irrefutable historical fact that organized religion is a hoax and the biblical Jesus is an amalgamated myth.

Furthermore, you can take your self-degrading threats of eternal damnation in a fictional place created to control weak-willed and feeble-minded cretins like you and shove them up your ass, you religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic death-denying cowardly brainwashed Christian godbot!
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#76947 May 7, 2013
Dear all:
God came to seek and to save His people from their sins. Those are called His elect ones, 2 Peter 1:10, 2 Cor. 13:5, God reveals Himself in His word, the word became flesh and dwelt among us, John 1:1, Jesus is called Emanuel meaning God with us. Only the scriptures are able to make one wise unto salvation, 2 Tim. 3:15-16. This is why we must be born again by the word and the Spirit, John 3:1-7, 1 Peter 1:23, Eph. 5:26.
Most people run from verses like, Romans 9:11-26, Romans 3:10-12. I believe we are in the day called [the great falling away] 2 Tim. 4:1-6. I hope the very highest good for all for love hopeth in all things. Thank you. Gary
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76948 May 7, 2013
Gary wrote:
God came to seek and to save His people from their sins.
The concept of mythical deities was initially created by primitive cultures out of ignorance of natural phenomena.

Nefarious opportunists observed that primitives actually feared their own silly creations and hijacked the juvenile concept as the essential element of indoctrination systems to control gullible fools like you.

There are thousands of documented deities and all of them are mythical including the monstrous deity of Christian mythology. You should seek professional help for your inane personal delusions, kid.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76949 May 7, 2013
JasMo wrote:
<quoted text>
"In the beganing was the Word, and the word was with G_d.
NO!!..NO!!
The Word wuzz....

Are you related to satchmo , mr. Mo?
Can I see your butt? I have something very nice to put in it.
Don't worry now, what I have to put in it isn't that big.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76950 May 7, 2013
Gary wrote:
Dear all:
God came to seek and to save His people from their sins. Those are called His elect ones, 2 Peter 1:10, 2 Cor. 13:5, God reveals Himself in His word, the word became flesh and dwelt among us, John 1:1, Jesus is called Emanuel meaning God with us. Only the scriptures are able to make one wise unto salvation, 2 Tim. 3:15-16. This is why we must be born again by the word and the Spirit, John 3:1-7, 1 Peter 1:23, Eph. 5:26.
Most people run from verses like, Romans 9:11-26, Romans 3:10-12. I believe we are in the day called [the great falling away] 2 Tim. 4:1-6. I hope the very highest good for all for love hopeth in all things. Thank you. Gary
((ALLAHU AKBAR!!))

Thank you.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76951 May 7, 2013
Obama’s Al-Queda, Muslim Brotherhood Syrian Rebels “Ethnic Cleansing”Christians

http://beforeitsnews.com/libertarian/2012/04/...

Allahu Akbar!!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76952 May 7, 2013
Gary wrote:
Dear all:
Are you a jew ? Did your bearded rabbi chop on your PP and trhen suck on it when you were an infant ? If he did, you might have Herpes....

Thank you.*Puts hands together and bows deeply like the common white liberal ignoramous*..Ohhhh tank you, tank you veerry much...

http://insidescoopsf.sfgate.com/blog/2013/04/...
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76954 May 8, 2013
Adam wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cdj33GuY-h8XX
No one will ever go to either heaven or hell. These places are man-made myths created to control gullible fools.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76955 May 8, 2013
Readers digest poll: Most trusted men in America.

http://www.rd.com/slideshows/readers-digest-t...

As you have read, the masses feel that actors are the most trusted people in America.. But of course you Christ people think Jesus is the most trusted man.. Can you say… the masses are asses. Actually, I am sort of surprised that the masses did not vote that Freak Robert De Niro or Dennis Rodman as the #1 most trusted man in America.
It all has to do with the drugs like the amphetamine based aderall and so forth that the masses ingest; the results of that poll is the direct effect of those drugs. Believe this or not: The gvnmnt here is doing the same to you prescription drug fiends as what the Americans and British did with to the Chinks in China with Opium. You are just too flippin’ ignorant and drugged up to see what is really going on. You also do not see that those Chinks are getting mucho payback. Those Chinks getting their payback is not unlike the muslims getting you christians back for what you have done to them. In both of those cases, you sit on your arses turning your cheeks back and forth as they get pimp slapped around like street hooka b!tches.
Libs giving condoms and morning after pills to children is also a direct effect of those drugs.

Eventually, those morning after pills will blow-out the internal workings of those young girls meat drapes. Morning after pills are not unlike Drano. They might as well load their douche bags with Drano and flush their piping system with that. In addition to the liberals aiding in the destruction of very young girls vaginal draping system, they are also teaching and aiding young girls as young as 12 years old to be whores..
Oh yes, the Truth is very offensive.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76958 May 8, 2013
Filthy, no good rotten african jungle boons fly their their helicopters above herds of Elephants, mow down entire families of them and then the FILTHY jungle boons on the ground cut their tusks off!! Many of the Elephants are still alive when those should be dead jungle boons cut them off! They are doing that for the barbarian chinks of china. Those rotten barbarian chinks think that they are bourgeois having Elephant tusks hanging on the wall of their front rooms. Damn mf’n barbarian chinks even breed Tigers in cages and then butcher them for their penis’s to eat! F’n no good chinks!
There should be U.N troops over there in africa hacking the legs off of those barbarian jungle boons, leaving them for the buzzards, but nooooo. faggots getting married and their gay rights, having unisex school restrooms, giving morning after pills and various other drugs to 15 year olds, poisoning the minds of school kids with utter bs and women joining infantry is way more important.
Yes, flood the media with stupid arse garbage, the feminization of the military and retarted arse gun laws that will do absolutely nothing to get guns from criminals and psychos while those Barbaric jungle boons are slaughtering thousands of Elephants for the bourgeois chinks !!
A lot of people think that those barbaric chinks eat dogs, cats, rats, etc because they are poor and have nothing else to eat. Well, now they have LOTS of money and just look at what they are doing

http://www.ifaw.org/united-states/resource-ce...
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76959 May 8, 2013
Adam wrote:
What if you're wrong?.
A person lacking the capacity to differentiate fantasy from reality is insane and you should seek professional help for your mental illness instead of making a complete fool of yourself by posting your inane delusions of imaginary friends and afterlife paradises on an international forum.

Rational adults study science based in reality on observation and experimentation. There's absolutely no scientific evidence in support of mythical deities and eternal souls.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76960 May 9, 2013
Adam wrote:
What is if you're wrong?.
Are u wun of those German Chinks?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76963 May 10, 2013
You christian numb nuts are being turned into F'n chink coolies and Kulaks. You igorant bastids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Hidingfromyou 818,437
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min AntiqueAnnie 609,991
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 25 min River Tam 2,054
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min hojo 579,443
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 50 min ashokS 13
Can anyone recommend me the best and affordable... 1 hr uniqueutah 2
i m in hot sex 1 hr stemaxgizmo 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr who 270,214
More from around the web