What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76898 Apr 24, 2013
Just remember....“we simply can’t just cut our way to prosperity.”* loud cheers*

Hmmm.. I think ‘blow’ should have been the operative word.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76899 Apr 24, 2013
www.jihadwatch.org

This is where Tamerlan Tsamaev's parents got the name 'Tamerlan' from...

http://asianhistory.about.com/od/profilesofas...
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76900 Apr 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>That's my Prince Pugstar :) Flea Free ~ must say, I've never had a chat with a flea LOL
How is the Muslim situation over there in Australia ,Serah?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#76901 Apr 24, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
How is the Muslim situation over there in Australia ,Serah?
We have had our fair share of issues ~ but I guess we can say luckily they have caught them before they did any damage. There was a plot to blow up the MCG for a grand final in footy and there would have been 100,000 people there, but they were foiled in their tracks. Hate to say it, but some of those found guilty were Aussie born and bred :(
Myth Buster

Laveen, AZ

#76903 Apr 27, 2013
The biblical Jesus myth is based on the Egyptian Horus myth:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Never forget that religion has ALWAYS been a mental disorder NOT a lifestyle choice.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76904 Apr 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>We have had our fair share of issues ~ but I guess we can say luckily they have caught them before they did any damage. There was a plot to blow up the MCG for a grand final in footy and there would have been 100,000 people there, but they were foiled in their tracks. Hate to say it, but some of those found guilty were Aussie born and bred :(
Just curious, were the ones found guilty Caucasian?
Can you recommend to me a good site for Australian news?
So I have heard that the Australian gvnmnt has been taken over by liberals, they have relaxed the border policies and the country is going to hell. Is that true?
Take Care Serah.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76905 Apr 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>We have had our fair share of issues ~ but I guess we can say luckily they have caught them before they did any damage. There was a plot to blow up the MCG for a grand final in footy and there would have been 100,000 people there, but they were foiled in their tracks. Hate to say it, but some of those found guilty were Aussie born and bred :(
Were they foiled in tin foil?:)
Should have foiled them in cement shoes and tossed them in the ocean.

#76906 Apr 27, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
So I have heard that the Australian gvnmnt has been taken over by liberals, they have relaxed the border policies and the country is going to hell. Is that true?
Take Care Serah.
***Abdul Nacer Benbrika (48) had been receiving Welfare payments from Centrelink for over 19 years while at the same time plotting with other Muslim extremists to blow up the MCG on Grand Final Day in 2005 and kill and maim as many people as possible.

Benbrika ( aka Sheikh Abu Bakr ) was an illegal immigrant in Australia, having arrived in 1989. He was a self styled Muslim Cleric and enjoyed a degree of influence over the younger Muslim community in Melbourne.

During the intervening period he had been ordered by the Dept of Immigration to leave the Country on three separate occasions in 1990; 1994 and 1995 and to return to Algeria.

Despite these outstanding orders he was allowed to marry an Australian Muslim and then won an appeal to remain in Australia.

During the 19 period of Welfare support he had never worked for one day and fathered 7 children.

It is estimated that he has cost the Australian taxpayers in excess of $1Million in combined Welfare benefits.

After being apprehended and charged with plotting a terrorist attack on Australian soil Benbrika was quoted as saying “ There are 2 Laws : An Australian Law and an Islamic Law’

http://islammonitor.org/index.php... ***

#76907 Apr 27, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Take Care Serah.
Take care too Remudie ~ here is a link that you might find interesting;

http://www.abc.net.au/news/...

We hope to have a change of Government in September, when the next election is held, but all we will be doing is replacing one lying govt for another, IMO
peter vayeos

Boston, MA

#76908 Apr 29, 2013
rmd wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually love that London accent,for real.
To me, that is the best of the best of British accents.
Your writing style here sort of lead onto it anyways,,lol.
I do give concerts flapping my ass.
peter vayeos

Boston, MA

#76909 Apr 29, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Take care too Remudie ~ here is a link that you might find interesting;
We hope to have a change of Government in September, when the next election is held, but all we will be doing is replacing one lying govt for another, IMO
I would like to use you as a toilet!
NewBornPig

Boston, MA

#76910 Apr 29, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Take care too Remudie ~ here is a link that you might find interesting;
Me too!
Ateist and spinster

Boston, MA

#76911 Apr 29, 2013
peter vayeos wrote:
<quoted text>
I do give concerts flapping my ass.
Do you by any chance give classes?
Phelonious Monk

Boston, MA

#76912 Apr 29, 2013
specified:Classes of what?
Make concert flapping your ass, or
How to be a toilet?
Pedo Lindo

Boston, MA

#76913 Apr 29, 2013
youtube wrote:
100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =moaXuWJryu8XX
Yeah and you are Virgen Mary.
Atheits and spinter

Boston, MA

#76914 Apr 29, 2013
Phelonious Monk wrote:
specified:Classes of what?
Make concert flapping your ass, or
How to be a toilet?
Both.
KIRSTEN

Suva, Fiji

#76915 Apr 29, 2013
Look I know what you are saying God Is real he Is always with us you know just because you cant see him or touch him does not mean his fake or stupid he Is always with you even in your biggest time of need he will always stand by you and if you saying these things about him he take your life away his just by the flick of his fingers I pray that you will change and turn to
God
KIRSTEN

Suva, Fiji

#76916 Apr 29, 2013
you really don't know Jesus is the son of man(it means jesus is gods son because of our sins he had to be reborn but in human form so when he died on the cross he opened the gates to heaven so his sitting on the right hand of god because he the second incharge he will always make sure that we do the right thing and go to heaven but if we don't do the right thing we will be sent to hell
KIRSTEN

Suva, Fiji

#76917 Apr 29, 2013
god is the messiah the alfa and the omega trust in him and you will have wisdom the path to heaven is narrow and hard to climb but the slide to hill is wide and slippery & easy to go down this saying means that it is very easy to be tempted by the devil,to steal and to lie many go there but only a few people are wise and walk up the narrow path to heaven
gods messenger

Suva, Fiji

#76918 Apr 29, 2013
Jesus is the son of god. He is not a prophet. He is the 3rd person in the holy trinity. People may say that he is just a human but he is not. He may have come down in a human form but he is the son of god for when god told jim to die on the cross he did it without complain. He could have run away but he did not. If he was a nomal human he wold not perform miricles, die on the cross without comlain for the sins of the world & he would not have risen from death. JESUS TO ME IS THE MESSIAH & MY SAVIOR.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min It aint necessari... 37,877
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 641,265
my name is lorna and morrcan cock is biggest 9 min Thinking 2
Why Australians should fear Muslims? (Feb '15) 16 min Truthiness 11
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min Steve III 44,310
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min pusherman_ 969,925
Playboy (Feb '15) 2 hr ssewda34 13
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Steve III 618,360
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr Anna 104,617
More from around the web