ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76864 Apr 11, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity did not borrow from any other religions. Jesus was foretold in OT books. The book of Genesis is the oldest text on the planet, written by firsthand witnesses back to the first man, Adam, then edited and translated by Moses.(Wiseman hypothesis)
Getting started...

http://www.pocm.info/getting_started_pocm.htm...
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76865 Apr 11, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>whether they believe in god or not.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/06/ohio...

Oh yes, fifteen years in prison! Btw, The DA’s wanted to give LIFE! Do you know what is going on there?
They picked the Amish for a couple of reasons and the sentencing that they received is way out of line.
The Egyptian court system would not have even done such a thing.
Those DA’s that prosecuted those Amish should be brought up on hate-crime charges themselves.
I will tell you, the gvnmnt here has their feelers out. But of course who cares about the throwback Amish, right. I mean they still use horse and buggies and are self-sufficient.
Di you hear about the teacher that was fired for giving an inquiring student a NT bible?
http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/teacher-fired-for-...

Btw, Shakespeare is banned..

http://rt.com/usa/tucson-arizona-shakespeare-...

How about the muslim fella that shot up gunless Ft. Hood? Mockery he is allowed to make. Yup.
Myself, I stopped bashing Christianity for a reason. It could be said that I have seen the light.
Tours of the White House for the kids have been shut down, the Blue Angels have been grounded, but Obama and his regime had a very nice party at the White House the other day and Mrs. Obama had such beautiful bangs because they had much ObamaCare. Btw, did you hear the Obama crony Jay-z new ‘obama song’ which includes shooting people? Yup, Obama uses those kids of the New Town Connecticut school shooting as shields and tools as his chrony, Jay-z, hits the music industry with an ‘Obama song’ which includes shooting people in the lyrics. Yup, Obama and his cabal are shhhmooovv… about as smooth as 30 grit sand paper, that is.

Just something to think about.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76866 Apr 11, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
If you dont like American freedom go back to mexico.
Why would I want to go back to Mexico, when the U.S is giving free stuff to us? I will go back when the free stuff runs out.
I will vote D just as many times as they like. Last time I voted four times!...Four times the goodies!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76867 Apr 11, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
The book of Genesis is the oldest text on the planet
heeeeheee!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76868 Apr 11, 2013
You mean textile?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76869 Apr 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha.... not really laughing at the poor old fleas but laughing more at your wording :)
Ummm.. poor old fleas? Do you have the pugster for the fleas or do you have the fleas for the Pugster?:)
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#76870 Apr 11, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
Why would I want to go back to Mexico, when the U.S is giving free stuff to us? I will go back when the free stuff runs out.
I will vote D just as many times as they like. Last time I voted four times!...Four times the goodies!

You can advocate against religion until you are blue in the face like all the other dead marxist. It's not happening.
In the end King Jesus wins. Ive read the last chapter.
Jackson

San Diego, CA

#76871 Apr 11, 2013
Tax free scam...give some more of your money...he is all powerfull,but yeah has a hard time managing money...lol
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

#76872 Apr 11, 2013
socci wrote:
In the end King Jesus wins.
In the end, you'll die with the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child never having developed to recognize organized religion as a cruel and dangerous hoax created to control gullible cretins like you, kid.
Searching for Truth

Brooklyn, NY

#76873 Apr 11, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
In the end, you'll die with the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child never having developed to recognize organized religion as a cruel and dangerous hoax created to control gullible cretins like you, kid.
In what way is anyone "controlled" by religion? I don't have any religious affiliation, so I'm curious as to why you think that.
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

#76874 Apr 11, 2013
Searching for Truth wrote:
In what way is anyone "controlled" by religion?
Religions are dogma-based indoctrination systems intelligently designed by a few nefarious opportunists to gain control over the gullible masses and convince them that their personal prejudices were divinely inspired.
Salote

Tonga

#76875 Apr 11, 2013
jesus is true
Myth Buster

Cottonwood, AZ

#76876 Apr 12, 2013
Salote wrote:
jesus is true
It's "true" that the biblical Jesus is an amalgamated myth not an historical figure.

It's also "true" that you were brainwashed into worshiping an amalgamated myth from a plagiarized work of fiction and should seek professional help for your personal delusions immediately.
Searching for Truth

Brooklyn, NY

#76877 Apr 14, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Religions are dogma-based indoctrination systems intelligently designed by a few nefarious opportunists to gain control over the gullible masses and convince them that their personal prejudices were divinely inspired.
I'm not saying your hypothesis is wrong per se, but I'm wondering if you believe that's true across the board with all religions or just those that you're personally offended by. Is that a fair question to ask? Remember, I have no religious affiliation. I just ask a lot of questions.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76879 Apr 17, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
You can advocate against religion until you are blue in the face like all the other dead marxist. It's not happening.
In the end King Jesus wins. Ive read the last chapter.
I apologize for such a late retort , but things have really been booming! banzai, Saki!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76880 Apr 17, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you anti-freedom?
Are you a liberal?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76881 Apr 17, 2013
How loaded...
Searching for Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying your hypothesis is wrong per se, but I'm wondering if you believe that's true across the board with all religions or just those that you're personally offended by. Is that a fair question to ask? Remember, I have no religious affiliation. I just ask a lot of questions.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#76883 Apr 18, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm.. poor old fleas? Do you have the pugster for the fleas or do you have the fleas for the Pugster?:)
Flea free :)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76884 Apr 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Flea free :)
So you are saying your fleas are free?
I like fleas. They are my friends. I can talk to them about anything :)
What do u think?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76885 Apr 18, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Flea free :)
Hey what's with the dog in your pic, is that your Pug? Sort of looks like a Lab or something?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min BenAdam 794,289
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min lovewithin 39,653
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min marge 567,655
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 21 min AN NFL FAN 120,654
what's app me (+44) 07475470860 25 min crazy rob 2
Is Tv Evangelist Joyce Meyer really a woman tra... (Oct '10) 1 hr Satan can preach ... 153
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 267,337
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr Rick in Kansas 513
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr AntiqueAnnie 607,101
More from around the web