What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76888 Apr 19, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
In the end, you'll die with the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child never having developed to recognize organized religion as a cruel and dangerous hoax created to control gullible cretins like you, kid.
Oh yes, he will get it in the end!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76889 Apr 19, 2013
Thank you dogs for flea.

And thank you fleas for caring.
youtube

AOL

#76890 Apr 19, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

Myth Buster

Prescott, AZ

#76891 Apr 20, 2013
Searching for Truth wrote:
I'm not saying your hypothesis is wrong per se, but I'm wondering if you believe that's true across the board with all religions or just those that you're personally offended by. Is that a fair question to ask? Remember, I have no religious affiliation. I just ask a lot of questions.
There's nothing wrong with asking a lot of questions, but most people who use "truth" in their username are actually hiding from reality. Rational people don't have beliefs. Rational people study history and science not revisionist history and pseudoscience.

We know that primitive cultures invented the juvenile concept of mythical deities out of ignorance of natural phenomena then actually feared their own creations.

We also know that nefarious opportunists hijacked this juvenile concept as the essential element of dogma based indoctrination systems to control the gullible.

It can be stated in absolute terms that organized religion is a hoax. It can also be stated in near absolute terms that the universe wasn't created by design. Otherwise, there would be overwhelming evidence and none exists.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#76893 Apr 23, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey what's with the dog in your pic, is that your Pug? Sort of looks like a Lab or something?
That's my Prince Pugstar :) Flea Free ~ must say, I've never had a chat with a flea LOL
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76894 Apr 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>That's my Prince Pugstar :) Flea Free ~ must say, I've never had a chat with a flea LOL
Well, I have. In fact I just finished one of my speeches before the army.
They are my friends, I can talk to them about anything :)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76895 Apr 24, 2013
So, how does it feel to know that you funded the Boston Bombers ? Oh yes, you paid for their housing, schooling, food ,etc. Do you know what an ‘Obama phone’ is? You paid for that too. In case you don’t know, the Obama phones set off the Boston Bombers bombs that you bought.
You libs that are pro welfare should be proud; proud of that right along with the Dream Act.
Now for you Caucasian people, have you been paying attention to what is going on?
Many Caucasians are very happy that the Boston Bombers were so-called “white People” and not brown skinned rag heads.
The brown skinned Saudi rag head is the truly innocent one. He was just a victim of racism, just ask good ole Michelle Obama.
They are trying to isolate the Boston Bombers, just two disillusioned younguns with no training and all by themselves. Hell, some are even saying that the young boy Boston Bomber survivor is just an innocent victim.
. How about that fella that they rounded for delivering ricin in envelopes,,hmm? Believe the fact that they are on a witch hunt for Caucasians.
Yup, they are trying their damndest to find a Caucasian to take the fall for the rycin laced envelopes.
Have you heard that nut sack Caucasian politician saying that Islam is a religion of peace?
Yes, more aderall, ridlin and Marijuana.
Yup, you f’n hippy liberals just keep it up. You just keep voting the way you are and thinking how you think.
The FBI, CIA, HMS and so forth are doing a fiiine job.
Hows Our Boy Major Nidal doing? You remember him, don’t you? You know, the fella that set-off the work place violence at Ft. Hood- Gun less Ft. Hood....
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76896 Apr 24, 2013
Btw, Christians, what do you think the fella that had his jaw blown off of his face by the Boston Bombers was thinking ?

A. Hey! Where’d my jaw go?!
B. Oh Jesus!
C. Oh Jesus Obama!
D. Image and Symbolism.
E. Sequestration.
F. Big parties at the White House.

Boston Bombers sounds like a Roller Derby team in the works to me….(((Heeere coomes The Boston Bomberss!!))) Sort of has a ‘ring’ to it, dontcha thinks?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76897 Apr 24, 2013
(((NEWS FLASH!!))).. Michelle Obama goes to hospital to visit brown skin rag head that has a relative in Gitmo for trying to kill Bush and has many relatives in Muslim terrorist clans . Gee.. I wonder how many of the bomb victims the first lady visited while she was at the hospital? Need I say none? But we all know that it is all Bush’s and the throwback Jews fault. Christians, maybe if you deconvert and then reconvert to Islam that woud settle them down. You are being thrown under the bus anyways so you might as well hop on the Islam bus. What color rag will you wear on your head, soon to be rag heads? That is the question. I don’t see what you see in Christianity when Islam has 72 virgins waiting for you. Just think, when you blow yourselves up, you will have an eternal Roman orgy in heaven. Oh yes, you will have an eternal Roman Orgy which will include French Kissin’ and Greek poop hole lovin‘. Well, I imagine the Missionary position is pretty common up there too.
Other than some dude in a diaper attached to a stick floating around , just what exactly does the christian heaven have to offer? You’ll be eternally looking at the diapered stick man while the Muslims are having an eternal Roman Orgy.
Oh my, the Jews chop on babies pp’s and then perform oral suction on them...
Here, watch for yourself..

the Muslims strap bombs on themselves to blow stuff up, and Christians, well, you just seem to get off on being slapped and then turning to your other cheek to be slapped. So what we have there is pedophiles(throwback Jews), mad bombers(Muslims) and masochists (Christians).
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76898 Apr 24, 2013
Just remember....“we simply can’t just cut our way to prosperity.”* loud cheers*

Hmmm.. I think ‘blow’ should have been the operative word.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76899 Apr 24, 2013
www.jihadwatch.org

This is where Tamerlan Tsamaev's parents got the name 'Tamerlan' from...

http://asianhistory.about.com/od/profilesofas...
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76900 Apr 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>That's my Prince Pugstar :) Flea Free ~ must say, I've never had a chat with a flea LOL
How is the Muslim situation over there in Australia ,Serah?

#76901 Apr 24, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
How is the Muslim situation over there in Australia ,Serah?
We have had our fair share of issues ~ but I guess we can say luckily they have caught them before they did any damage. There was a plot to blow up the MCG for a grand final in footy and there would have been 100,000 people there, but they were foiled in their tracks. Hate to say it, but some of those found guilty were Aussie born and bred :(
Myth Buster

Laveen, AZ

#76903 Apr 27, 2013
The biblical Jesus myth is based on the Egyptian Horus myth:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Never forget that religion has ALWAYS been a mental disorder NOT a lifestyle choice.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76904 Apr 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>We have had our fair share of issues ~ but I guess we can say luckily they have caught them before they did any damage. There was a plot to blow up the MCG for a grand final in footy and there would have been 100,000 people there, but they were foiled in their tracks. Hate to say it, but some of those found guilty were Aussie born and bred :(
Just curious, were the ones found guilty Caucasian?
Can you recommend to me a good site for Australian news?
So I have heard that the Australian gvnmnt has been taken over by liberals, they have relaxed the border policies and the country is going to hell. Is that true?
Take Care Serah.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76905 Apr 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>We have had our fair share of issues ~ but I guess we can say luckily they have caught them before they did any damage. There was a plot to blow up the MCG for a grand final in footy and there would have been 100,000 people there, but they were foiled in their tracks. Hate to say it, but some of those found guilty were Aussie born and bred :(
Were they foiled in tin foil?:)
Should have foiled them in cement shoes and tossed them in the ocean.

#76906 Apr 27, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
So I have heard that the Australian gvnmnt has been taken over by liberals, they have relaxed the border policies and the country is going to hell. Is that true?
Take Care Serah.
***Abdul Nacer Benbrika (48) had been receiving Welfare payments from Centrelink for over 19 years while at the same time plotting with other Muslim extremists to blow up the MCG on Grand Final Day in 2005 and kill and maim as many people as possible.

Benbrika ( aka Sheikh Abu Bakr ) was an illegal immigrant in Australia, having arrived in 1989. He was a self styled Muslim Cleric and enjoyed a degree of influence over the younger Muslim community in Melbourne.

During the intervening period he had been ordered by the Dept of Immigration to leave the Country on three separate occasions in 1990; 1994 and 1995 and to return to Algeria.

Despite these outstanding orders he was allowed to marry an Australian Muslim and then won an appeal to remain in Australia.

During the 19 period of Welfare support he had never worked for one day and fathered 7 children.

It is estimated that he has cost the Australian taxpayers in excess of $1Million in combined Welfare benefits.

After being apprehended and charged with plotting a terrorist attack on Australian soil Benbrika was quoted as saying “ There are 2 Laws : An Australian Law and an Islamic Law’

http://islammonitor.org/index.php... ***

#76907 Apr 27, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Take Care Serah.
Take care too Remudie ~ here is a link that you might find interesting;

http://www.abc.net.au/news/...

We hope to have a change of Government in September, when the next election is held, but all we will be doing is replacing one lying govt for another, IMO
peter vayeos

Boston, MA

#76908 Apr 29, 2013
rmd wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually love that London accent,for real.
To me, that is the best of the best of British accents.
Your writing style here sort of lead onto it anyways,,lol.
I do give concerts flapping my ass.
peter vayeos

Boston, MA

#76909 Apr 29, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Take care too Remudie ~ here is a link that you might find interesting;
http://www.abc.net.au/news/...
We hope to have a change of Government in September, when the next election is held, but all we will be doing is replacing one lying govt for another, IMO
I would like to use you as a toilet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 688,433
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 14 min NotSoDivineMsM 36,021
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,810
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr waaasssuuup 988,353
How did black people get here ( economically) 6 hr Doctor REALITY 44
We do NOT need any walls! 6 hr Johnny 31
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 11 hr RFD 12
More from around the web