What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76834 Apr 9, 2013
FoxNews wrote:
**ISRAEL Discoveries ---- PROVE JESUS' RETURN
http://youtu.be/JO2gm1pFtrs
I would stay away from Israel or one of those bearded old men might clip your weiner and put his lips on it...

http://healthland.time.com/2012/06/07/how-11-...
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76835 Apr 9, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
Jesus was an ordinary man with the gift of public speaking and writing,and he is the creator of the one god theory along with other people who he got to believe in his theory,men of learning he taught them his extraordinary story,and told them where to look for stories that they can use and embellish them to make them seem like a higher being is responsible for them to have happened,the bible stories date back wayyyy before Christianity was created,you'll find them in the books of Gilgamesh,the history of the people of Sumeria,(which was part of the bible until the Catholics removed it).bottom line is there is nothing written nor is there any artifacts that conclusively prove a god exists.
Some of all religions can be found in all religions to be religioned.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76836 Apr 9, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Stfu you homosexual scum.
Wanna get married, you sexy little thang?
We will be Adam and Steve.

Since: Nov 08

usa

#76837 Apr 10, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of all religions can be found in all religions to be religioned.
true,interesting way you put it,i'm sure stealing went on among religious groups,especially Christianity. it stole from Gilgamesh, Sumeria, Josephus,and fabrication.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#76839 Apr 10, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
My bedroom is my lounge and is where I receive my guests..
<quoted text>
Oh come now,Serah. You know you at least peeked (o_0)
Oh ~ I am sure your guests are happy enough just to visit with you, and won't mind being in your bedroom...

And, nope, I didn't peek LOL, the name of the link gave it away!!!!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76840 Apr 10, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>true,interesting way you put it,i'm sure stealing went on among religious groups,especially Christianity. it stole from Gilgamesh, Sumeria, Josephus,and fabrication.
ALL religions can be found in ALL religions to be religioned. The question is, to religion or not to religion?
Are you one of the new liberals that bash christianity only?
Btw what exactly do you mean by chrisatianity stole from fabrication? Umm.. Just exactly how do you steal from fabrication, jethro? WHat is with the 8 in your username? Are you implying that there are eight of you and you are Jethro the eigth?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76841 Apr 10, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh ~ I am sure your guests are happy enough just to visit with you, and won't mind being in your bedroom...
And, nope, I didn't peek LOL, the name of the link gave it away!!!!
Oh come now Serah I know you peeked just a little (-_0)
What do you mean the name of the link? That is a main video hoster just like YouTube.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76842 Apr 10, 2013
Prophet Muhammad said in a famous hadith:

Sahih Muslim,
Book 041, Number 6985:

Abdullah b.'Umar reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The Jews will fight against you and you will gain victory over them until the stone would say: Muslim, here is a Jew behind me; kill him.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.
---

We have there, talking rocks and trees.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76843 Apr 10, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>true,interesting way you put it,i'm sure stealing went on among religious groups,especially Christianity. it stole from Gilgamesh, Sumeria, Josephus,and fabrication.
Are you a believer in talking rocks and trees , Jethro the eighth?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76844 Apr 10, 2013
blueeyedman wrote:
<quoted text>Liza,,you just need to stamp 666 on your forhead and get ready for the Devil..
you just need to stamp a circled U on your forhead and get ready for the Dinner..
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76845 Apr 10, 2013
socci

Plattsburg, MO

#76846 Apr 10, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
true,interesting way you put it,i'm sure stealing went on among religious groups,especially Christianity. it stole from Gilgamesh, Sumeria, Josephus,and fabrication.

Christianity did not borrow from any other religions. Jesus was foretold in OT books. The book of Genesis is the oldest text on the planet, written by firsthand witnesses back to the first man, Adam, then edited and translated by Moses.(Wiseman hypothesis)
socci

Plattsburg, MO

#76847 Apr 10, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
ReligionMustDie

Are you anti-freedom?

Freedom of religion / conscience is basic freedom. If you advocate ending freedom then it is you who is advocating violence.

If you dont like American freedom go back to mexico.
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#76848 Apr 10, 2013
socci wrote:
Are you anti-freedom?
The blind hypocrisy of the religiously retarded imbecile never ceases to amaze. It's totally inappropriate to defend involuntary servitude in the name of freedom.

Organized religion is the ultimate form of slavery. Brainwashed slaves like you are too utterly stupid to realize that they desperately cling to thoroughly discredited Dark Ages dogma in hopes of cheating death.

You're destined to waste your absolutely worthless life as an ignorant and bigoted godbot then die never having developed intellectually to recognize organized religion as a cruel hoax created to control gullible fools like you.

usa

#76850 Apr 11, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL religions can be found in ALL religions to be religioned. The question is, to religion or not to religion?
Are you one of the new liberals that bash Christianity only?
Btw what exactly do you mean by christianity stole from fabrication? Umm.. Just exactly how do you steal from fabrication, jethro? What is with the 8 in your username? Are you implying that there are eight of you and you are Jethro the eight?
I don't think i used the word fabricate,the stories in the bible are pre-written stories that were altered to make it seem that everything that happens is the work of "A GOD",there're over embellished,the story of adam can be found in the book sumaria,except the name is adamus,this why the book was removed from the bible by the pagan/christian (catholic) church.there is nothing to corroborate the scriptures as to being true,no other writings from people who supposedly witnessed Jesus healing a crippled man,out of the hundreds of people there no one wrote a single word about the incredible event? lets look at the tower of babel,it is said to of been of monstrous proportion,and god destroyed it,where is the remnants of it? where is the fiery lake that suppose to be the gateway to hell? do you actually believe lots wife was turned into a pillar of salt because she watched two cities being destroyed? they were destroyed by a natural gas explosion triggered by an earthquake,back when the story was written man had no knowledge of natural gas,except that of which came out of the human body,and always at the wrong time.genesis states we have dominion over all animals,that is definitely a falsehood,if you doubt it, go find a bear with cubs and see if you have dominance over her.the only thing separating us from animals are guns,poisons,and traps.other than that we are food for them,we are part of the food chain and people do not realize that,our so called superior intellect will not let us except that,just like it will not let us except the fact that this is it,this life you have is a one shot deal,there is no afterlife,once your senses cease to function your done.worm/maggot food,but we believe that we are so intelligent that there has to be more to life than what we are experiencing now.PROVE IT.I belong to no religious group,i am not an atheist nor agnostic,i'm a realist/evolutionist,realism as to what i see in life that is going on around me,i see no evidence of a god taking care of us,do you? when something good happens people give him credit,when something bad happens you get "it was gods will" but we are suppose to have free will,so how can you say it was gods will? are both answers correct? people say we are born for a reason,that don't wash,people grow up and are life time alcoholics or drug addicts,for what reason would he do that? and lets take our births,in order for me to be born god created Hitler so he could start world war two,because if it were not for that war i would not be here,my dad was a farm boy from the Midwest,my mother a farm girl from Germany,they met only because of the war,otherwise i wouldn't be here,does that make sense? millions were killed just so i can be born? i doubt it.stop and think about how your parents met,and see how plausible it really is.evolution in not a theory it is a fact,the one god system is a theory,we have no undeniable proof a god exists,if he does where is he? and where is heaven? and most important of all how was this god created?

usa

#76851 Apr 11, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
http://www.turnbacktogod.com/p ics-of-the-last-supper-jesus-a nd-disciples/
you are correct i did use the word fabricated.just saw the post where i used it.

usa

#76852 Apr 11, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity did not borrow from any other religions. Jesus was foretold in OT books. The book of Genesis is the oldest text on the planet, written by firsthand witnesses back to the first man, Adam, then edited and translated by Moses.(Wiseman hypothesis)
the story of Adam mirrors the story of adamus in the book of Sumeria, coincidence? doubtful,great flood stories date back hundreds of years before Christianity was created.if you took the time to look into history books you'll find the bible stories,only altered to make them seem like events were from a god.there is no undeniable proof a god exists,if you know of such proof,post it.

usa

#76853 Apr 11, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you one of the new liberals that bash christianity only?
Btw what exactly do you mean by chrisatianity stole from fabrication? Umm.. Just exactly how do you steal from fabrication, jethro? WHat is with the 8 in your username? Are you implying that there are eight of you and you are Jethro the eigth?
as far as the number 8 goes that's my secret.

usa

#76854 Apr 11, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a believer in talking rocks and trees , Jethro the eighth?
no i do not believe in talking rocks,trees,burning bushes,or talking donkeys. do you? the only thing real is,there is such a bush that does catch on fire in the middle east,when it gets to a certain temperature, the bush secretes an oil that will burn.
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#76855 Apr 11, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
the one god system is a theory
A scientific hypothesis is merely an educated guess based on observation. A scientific theory is one or more scientific hypotheses that have been proven and verified by multiple teams of independent researchers.

There's never been a single scientific observation that either the universe or life on earth was created by design. The god hypothesis is a failed scientific hypothesis not a scientific theory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min here 281,264
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min guest 646,639
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Yeppers 48,766
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 17 min Lbj 16
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Atheist Buster 971,700
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 23 min andet1987 2,064
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 24 min Doctor REALITY 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Annaleigh 105,621
More from around the web