What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#76797 Mar 22, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You've still yet to learn the meaning of amalgamated myth!
You've still to meet GOD

#76798 Mar 22, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you keeping your batteries charged?
I'm a charging :)
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76799 Mar 23, 2013
Serah wrote:
You've still to meet GOD
Anyone who thinks they've actually met a fictional character is certifiably insane and should be in a mental institution.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76801 Mar 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I think the Drummer Monkey is related to my clock ~ it too only works when there are batteries within (charged batteries to boot):)
It wouldn't happen to be a cuckoo clock, would it?:)
I have a cuckoo clock, you know.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#76802 Mar 26, 2013
Will you be ashamed,or overjoyed,when the King breaks through the clouds of heaven before the entire world?? Will you be ashamed and fearful when thunder and lightning announces the return the Creator of the universe who was HUMILIATED for YOU,and ME,at the Holy Cross?! Are you ready for that Day??! What are you waiting for?? You are not promised....tomorrow. Just keepin' it....REAL:
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76803 Mar 27, 2013
Doctor INSANITY wrote:
Just keepin' it....REAL
You're humiliating yourself on an international forum and should be totally ashamed of yourself for being so scared shitless of dying that you're a willing slave to intolerance and violence inciting Dark Ages dogma.

You REALLY are the most completed brainwashed and dangerously delusional religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying fundiseased redneck gotbot in the history of topix and should spend the rest of your absolutely worthless life confined to a mental institution, you stark raving mad insane lunatic!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76804 Mar 29, 2013
Boo!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#76805 Mar 30, 2013
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#76807 Mar 30, 2013
Doctor INSANITY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uuoOBOXgvk0XX
Historian Jeffrey Barton Russell author of 'Exposing Myths About Christianity: A Guide to Answering 145 Viral Lies and Legends' examines common misconceptions, stereotypes and myths about Christianity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
hubbub

Pittsburgh, PA

#76808 Mar 30, 2013

I think hes Dead like any Human does when old

#76809 Apr 1, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't happen to be a cuckoo clock, would it?:)
I have a cuckoo clock, you know.
I love cuckoo clocks ~ you are lucky!!

#76810 Apr 1, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
Boo!
Casper!!
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#76811 Apr 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
I love cuckoo clocks ~ you are lucky!!
Obviously, you love being coo-coo ~ you are crazy!!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76814 Apr 3, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Casper!!
So did you hear about the entire circus acrobat troupe that froze to death?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23019...

So much for global warming.
Adam

Germany

#76816 Apr 4, 2013
Jesus was the son of David.

Seventeen verses in the New Testament describe Jesus as the "son of David." But the question arises, how could Jesus be the son of David if David lived approximately 1000 years before Jesus? The answer is that Christ (the Messiah) was the fulfillment of the prophecy of the seed of David (2 Samuel 7:14-16). Jesus was the promised Messiah, which meant He was of the seed of David. Matthew 1 gives the genealogical proof that Jesus, in His humanity, was a direct descendant of Abraham and David through Joseph, Jesus' legal father. The genealogy in Luke chapter 3 gives Jesus' lineage through His mother, Mary. Jesus is a descendant of David, by adoption through Joseph, and by blood through Mary. Primarily though, when Christ was referred to as the Son of David, it was meant to refer to His Messianic title as the Old Testament prophesied concerning Him.
Adam

Germany

#76817 Apr 4, 2013
Psalm 2:7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

The son of man Jesus is the son from the seed from prophet and King David from 14 generation.
The term "Son of God" as used in Jewish scripture (such as for Solomon, peace be with him) has absolutely nothing to do with a person being God, or having any share in divinity. It is a metaphorical term meaning someone who is close to God.

[Part of Qur'an 4:171]
Say not "Trinity": desist, it will be better for you, for God is one God. Glory be to Him.(Far exalted is He) above having a son. To him belong all things in the heaven and on earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs.
Myth Buster

United States

#76818 Apr 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
Jesus was the son of David.
The damn bible is a mostly plagiarized work of fiction and the biblical Jesus was an amalgamated myth not an historical figure. Grow up, kid!
Adam

Germany

#76819 Apr 4, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
The damn bible is a mostly plagiarized work of fiction and the biblical Jesus was an amalgamated myth not an historical figure. Grow up, kid!
Stfu you homosexual scum.
Myth Buster

United States

#76820 Apr 4, 2013
Adam wrote:
Stfu you homosexual scum.
You're a typical homophobic pile of shit and the world will be a better place when you're dead and buried, punk!
Adam

Germany

#76821 Apr 4, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a typical homophobic pile of shit and the world will be a better place when you're dead and buried, punk!
Stfu,Troll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min oneear69 37,047
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 688,761
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 988,504
672,000 gallons of oil spilled off Louisiana co... 3 hr Freakenstein 2
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 4 hr Erratic Mind 8
Donald Trump is the new fake political project 4 hr Freakenstein 3
___End Time ISRAEL -- 2017 FOREWARNINGS___ 4 hr YTube Sept 2017 1
More from around the web