Comments
69,261 - 69,280 of 69,791 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 12
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#76739 Mar 7, 2013
Doctor INSANITY wrote:
Even the evil,most wicked,most blasphemous men to ever walk the earth will ackowledge the Lord Jesus Christ
The most evil human beings in history were the founders of organized religion and are responsible for revolting piles of shit like you.

You're the most completed brainwashed and dangerously delusional religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying fundiseased redneck gotbot in the history of topix and should spend the rest of your absolutely worthless life confined to a mental institution, you stark raving mad insane lunatic!
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#76740 Mar 7, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
Oops got that wrong.

I think of Jesus as a hero.
You got that right.

You don't think at all or you'd recognize the biblical Jesus as an amalgamated myth.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#76741 Mar 7, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Even the evil,most wicked,most blasphemous men to ever walk the earth will ackowledge the Lord Jesus Christ Almighty God when He descends from the heavens in great power and glory upon the clouds! I can just SEE that most incredible of days!: The angels will sound their trumps to reveal the Risen King who gave Himself at the Holy Cross of Calvary! The clouds of the heavens will surround Him! His very presence will illuminate the clouds in a blaze of glory far greater than any sunrise,or sunset,mankind has ever witnessed! There will be thunderings,and lightning!! There will be legions of angels and saints of God with Him! And a wicked,convicted world fresh out of the great tribulation will confess the King of kings and Lord of lords!! No more laughing!,no more ridiculing!,no more LYING!,no more BLASPHEMING His Holy Name when that Great Day arrives!!
Just keepin' it REAL.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#76742 Mar 7, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well? I am still waiting for an answer! Are you once again hitting and running,serah?
hitting and running? what answer are you waiting for RMD?
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#76744 Mar 9, 2013
Doctor INSANITY wrote:
Just keepin' it REAL.
You REALLY are the most completed brainwashed and dangerously delusional religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying fundiseased redneck gotbot in the history of topix and should spend the rest of your absolutely worthless life confined to a mental institution, you stark raving mad insane lunatic!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76745 Mar 9, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>hitting and running? what answer are you waiting for RMD?
Oh for holy crap sakes, Serah!:)
Look back.:)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76746 Mar 9, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>hitting and running? what answer are you waiting for RMD?
So do you like, Serah?..

ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76747 Mar 9, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Even the evil,most wicked,most blasphemous men to ever walk the earth will ackowledge the Lord Jesus Christ Almighty God when He descends from the heavens in great power and glory upon the clouds!
Even the most ardent unbeliever of the powers of diahrrea wil fall humble when afflicted. Have you ever drank Mexican water? Montezuma's revenge is no joke!!

#76748 Mar 10, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you like, Serah?..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N_PLWqnfFgUXX
haha.... used to try and sing it when it first came up.... could never get to that pitch, though and I can probably thank GOD for that :)

#76749 Mar 10, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get the jitters when you were standing up on the podium and evey one was looking at you?
<quoted text>
Fill me in here, I don't quite understand. What " matching comment" are you referring to, Serah?
Looking back I found this posting...

I was nervous at first, but that soon settled and I just relaxed into the speech.

When I first joined Topix and decided to put a pic in the avatar spot, I chose what I thought was a pretty scene from a beach ~ it turned out to be some extremely bright pic and not what I thought I had chosen... you wrote something along the lines of "what the hell is that in your avatar" and that was also when I found out what an avatar was :OO)

Have learned a lot of language since those early days on Topix, Remudie, that is for sure!!
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#76750 Mar 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
Have learned a lot of language since those early days on Topix
Unfortunately, you've yet to learn the meaning of amalgamated myth and will simply waste away your one chance at life with the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child. You should be confined to a mental institution, stark raving mad insane Serah!
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

#76752 Mar 12, 2013
RogueStud82 wrote:
i think JC is just a HUGE SHAM/SCAM
Organized religion is the cruelest and most dangerous hoax ever perpetuated against the human race and has us on the path to a premature demise.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76753 Mar 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking back I found this posting...
I was nervous at first, but that soon settled and I just relaxed into the speech.[/QUOOTE]
When I asked if you had the 'jitters' I was thinking of things like so....
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mis/367384325...

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mis/367531627...

No offence, of course.

[QUOTE who="Serah"]<quot ed text>
When I first joined Topix and decided to put a pic in the avatar spot, I chose what I thought was a pretty scene from a beach ~ it turned out to be some extremely bright pic and not what I thought I had chosen... you wrote something along the lines of "what the hell is that in your avatar" and that was also when I found out what an avatar was :OO)
I remeber that! That pic reminded me of a book I once read in where 'darkness' overcomes the earth.
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Have learned a lot of language since those early days on Topix, Remudie, that is for sure!!
Yeah, me too! I have learned all about "idgits"!!..Haha!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76754 Mar 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>haha.... used to try and sing it when it first came up.... could never get to that pitch, though and I can probably thank GOD for that :)
I doubt that most real women can..LOL
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76755 Mar 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>haha....:)
What do you think of this?....

When you take a little Drummer monkey out of the package it is dead. You must put batteries in it for it to come alive. When you put the batterries in it, it comes to life and it begins drumming away. When you take the batteries out, it is dead again. When you put the batteries back in it, it comes back to life. Now it only appears that way. The fact of it is, that little Drummer Monkey was never alive at all. It is the batteries that are alive that animate that little Drummer Monkey.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76757 Mar 12, 2013
The left is literally destroying this country.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76758 Mar 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>haha.... used to try and sing it when it first came up.... could never get to that pitch, though and I can probably thank GOD for that :)
Are you familiar with Maurice Cotterell? He is quite interesting..

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/cotterell...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#76759 Mar 12, 2013
Religion Must Die, apparently President Obama has enacted legislation that allows drone strikes against US citizens on US soil. This is a response from the house demanding he justify it:

http://images.politico.com/global/2013/03/11/...

These are scary times.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76760 Mar 13, 2013
AnonMS wrote:
Religion Must Die, apparently President Obama has enacted legislation that allows drone strikes against US citizens on US soil. This is a response from the house demanding he justify it:
http://images.politico.com/global/2013/03/11/...
These are scary times.
No, man! People are confused with the drone strikes. When a U.S citizen "goes against" the U.S by so-called joining....oh say, the Taliban, you are considered an enemuy- a terrorist. Don 't worry, drones aren't going to be flying overhead to drop bombs on the cities. If a taliban memeber is sitting in Starbuks they will not fire on it, destroying it and surrounding buildings and population. The thing to be worried about is the 2,7000+ light armor tanks, over one billion or so rounds or so of handgun ammo and small arms that Homeland security is accumulating.
Are you aware that the TSA is noww allowing bats, cricket bats, golf clubs small knives and so forth ion the planes now? They want something to happen, no matter how small the incident, they want something to happen.
Knives allowed. Bottles of water above, 3 oz. arenot. They must be under that in order to comply. However, you can have as many of those 3 oz bottles as you like. Bunch of goof balls they are.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76761 Mar 13, 2013
*starbucks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 2 min Just TLC 4,330
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Chareeen Shil 257,854
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessari... 732,742
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 56 min Falcon 732
John Holmes(white man)had biggest penis in history (Dec '08) 1 hr Dominick_Fontana 65
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 36,740
Dance Music 1 hr andet1987 7
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Black Thunder 42 599,834
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Oxbow 538,793
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr bacon hater 94,645
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••