What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76728 Mar 2, 2013
jacgems wrote:
"Several years ago, when 17,000 aborted babies were found in a dumpster outside a pathology laboratory in Los, Angeles, California, some 12-15,000 were observed to be black."
-- John 3:16
I know. A pity isn't it.
gokkod

Rochester, PA

#76729 Mar 2, 2013

Hes Dead like any Human does when grew to old
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#76730 Mar 2, 2013
Even the evil,most wicked,most blasphemous men to ever walk the earth will ackowledge the Lord Jesus Christ Almighty God when He descends from the heavens in great power and glory upon the clouds! I can just SEE that most incredible of days!: The angels will sound their trumps to reveal the Risen King who gave Himself at the Holy Cross of Calvary! The clouds of the heavens will surround Him! His very presence will illuminate the clouds in a blaze of glory far greater than any sunrise,or sunset,mankind has ever witnessed! There will be thunderings,and lightning!! There will be legions of angels and saints of God with Him! And a wicked,convicted world fresh out of the great tribulation will confess the King of kings and Lord of lords!! No more laughing!,no more ridiculing!,no more LYING!,no more BLASPHEMING His Holy Name when that Great Day arrives!!
lilly

Rotherham, UK

#76731 Mar 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Even the evil,most wicked,most blasphemous men to ever walk the earth will ackowledge the Lord Jesus Christ Almighty God when He descends from the heavens in great power and glory upon the clouds! I can just SEE that most incredible of days!: The angels will sound their trumps to reveal the Risen King who gave Himself at the Holy Cross of Calvary! The clouds of the heavens will surround Him! His very presence will illuminate the clouds in a blaze of glory far greater than any sunrise,or sunset,mankind has ever witnessed! There will be thunderings,and lightning!! There will be legions of angels and saints of God with Him! And a wicked,convicted world fresh out of the great tribulation will confess the King of kings and Lord of lords!! No more laughing!,no more ridiculing!,no more LYING!,no more BLASPHEMING His Holy Name when that Great Day arrives!!
excuse me mrs doctor relity guess what muslim belive
they belive isa (jesus) is not dead he has wish to be with god when he was small and he is in sky at last day of the world he is going to blow the trupid at first time where is everyone will be dead and everything will be destroy and sec time everyone will be alive and third time and i am not sure about the third time so i dpn't want to say something that is not true
thansk

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#76732 Mar 3, 2013
I think I've Jesus as a hero.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#76733 Mar 3, 2013
Oops got that wrong.

I think of Jesus as a hero.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76734 Mar 6, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
Oops got that wrong.
"You're nothing without God." Yes, I agree.

ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76735 Mar 6, 2013
lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me mrs doctor relity guess what muslim belive
they belive isa (jesus) is not dead he has wish to be with god when he was small and he is in sky at last day of the world he is going to blow the trupid at first time where is everyone will be dead and everything will be destroy and sec time everyone will be alive and third time and i am not sure about the third time so i dpn't want to say something that is not true
thansk
So are you the typical briton, lilly?
I now see where Piers Morgan gets his education.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76736 Mar 6, 2013
thansks mooch four yower tym.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76737 Mar 6, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>maybe I'll look up that first avatar pic I put in and see if I can find your matching comment :)
Well? I am still waiting for an answer! Are you once again hitting and running,serah?
Myth Buster

United States

#76738 Mar 7, 2013
jacgems wrote:
Call me clueless, call me a nut. I really don't care. I am looking forward to looking my Savior in the eye and enjoying a reunion with family members who trusted him as well.
A person lacking the capacity to differentiate fantasy from reality is insane and you clearly lack the capacity to differentiate Christian mythology from reality. Organized religion is a hoax. There are no gods and no afterlife paradises for brainwashed slaves to Dark Ages dogma. You should seek professional help immediately.

http://articles.exchristian.net/2002/10/becom...
Myth Buster

United States

#76739 Mar 7, 2013
Doctor INSANITY wrote:
Even the evil,most wicked,most blasphemous men to ever walk the earth will ackowledge the Lord Jesus Christ
The most evil human beings in history were the founders of organized religion and are responsible for revolting piles of shit like you.

You're the most completed brainwashed and dangerously delusional religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying fundiseased redneck gotbot in the history of topix and should spend the rest of your absolutely worthless life confined to a mental institution, you stark raving mad insane lunatic!
Myth Buster

United States

#76740 Mar 7, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
Oops got that wrong.

You got that right.

You don't think at all or you'd recognize the biblical Jesus as an amalgamated myth.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#76741 Mar 7, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Just keepin' it REAL.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#76742 Mar 7, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well? I am still waiting for an answer! Are you once again hitting and running,serah?
hitting and running? what answer are you waiting for RMD?
Myth Buster

United States

#76744 Mar 9, 2013
Doctor INSANITY wrote:
Just keepin' it REAL.
You REALLY are the most completed brainwashed and dangerously delusional religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying fundiseased redneck gotbot in the history of topix and should spend the rest of your absolutely worthless life confined to a mental institution, you stark raving mad insane lunatic!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76745 Mar 9, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>hitting and running? what answer are you waiting for RMD?
Oh for holy crap sakes, Serah!:)
Look back.:)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76746 Mar 9, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>hitting and running? what answer are you waiting for RMD?
So do you like, Serah?..

ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76747 Mar 9, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Even the evil,most wicked,most blasphemous men to ever walk the earth will ackowledge the Lord Jesus Christ Almighty God when He descends from the heavens in great power and glory upon the clouds!
Even the most ardent unbeliever of the powers of diahrrea wil fall humble when afflicted. Have you ever drank Mexican water? Montezuma's revenge is no joke!!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#76748 Mar 10, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you like, Serah?..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N_PLWqnfFgUXX
haha.... used to try and sing it when it first came up.... could never get to that pitch, though and I can probably thank GOD for that :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 hr Canary Cohen Sings 71,475
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 3 hr Doctor REALITY 95
Good Nite, my Fellow Dorkinsteins! 3 hr Doctor REALITY 1
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 3 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Black/White mindsets, relations, and fears in A... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Rosesz 699,379
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr eggosaurus 995,032
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Dang Jersey Piney 447,390