What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)

“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

#76698 Feb 23, 2013
I think Jesus is God in human form. He is to this day and will be forever. His scars will be the only imperfect thing in all of Heaven. As a reminder of the price that was paid for our redemption.

1Jo 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#76699 Feb 23, 2013
Ever since the name of the Messiah was revealed to mankind,His Holy,Almighty name has been cursed,denied,and blasphemed by men,with spiritual inspiration from Satan the Wicked One,who will be punished for all eternity for his rebellion against Christ Almighty the King.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76700 Feb 24, 2013
TIM958 wrote:
I think...
You confuse reiterating your programming with thinking. The ONLY godbots capable of thinking rationally are FORMER godbots. Grow up!
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76701 Feb 24, 2013
Doctor INSANITY wrote:
will be punished for all eternity
Hey completely brainwashed and dangerously delusional religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying fundiseased Christian gotbot, you can take your self-degrading and fanatical threats of eternal damnation in a mythical place created to control revolting azzholes like you and shove them up your redneck azz!
watrat

Monessen, PA

#76702 Feb 24, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …
Just a Period of happiness
Doctor REALITY

United States

#76703 Feb 25, 2013
The Lord Jesus Christ IS God.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76704 Feb 25, 2013
Doctor INSANITY wrote:
The Lord Jesus Christ IS God.
There are thousands of documented mythical deities and each of them is a man-made myth including yours.

You're the most completed brainwashed and dangerously delusional religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying fundiseased redneck gotbot in the history of topix and should spend the rest of your absolutely worthless life confined to a mental institution, you stark raving mad insane lunatic!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#76706 Feb 25, 2013
Arular Here wrote:
<quoted text>
When I ate pork, my blood pressure would rise so, high that it would cause sleep paralysis. I would be lying on my back on the bed, screaming to wake up, only to find myself paralyzed. I could not open my eyes no matter what. I could hear something making slow motion sounds of screaming and raspy voices. I called out to Jesus and I could move again. From then on, I started to use a well known product that can be put on food that neutralized the effects of Pork if eaten. Later years on, I had had the same problem, this time I mastered the art of staying inside my dreams and this time with my nightmares/sleep paralysis. In my nightmare paralysis, I commanded to see who was torturing me, the dark void lit up and I saw 2 Grey Aliens cursing and hissing at me, I told them I'm not afraid of them and I called on Jesus, I saw him wave his hand before the demonic aliens, and they exploded. Then I woke up. After that, I never had this problem again, but enjoyed locking myself in my dreams. Peace.

FromSatanist2Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
Arular, I am so glad that you are a servant of Christ! GOD has given us the gifts to help ourselves and others who are or may be in the same situation. The gifts HE'S given us is to use it for His glory and honor. HE deserves all the praises! Amytime the enemy begins to attack, say, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, THE LORD REBUKES YOU AND CAST YOU AWAY FROM MY PRESENCE BECAUSE YOU, SATAN AND DEMONS HAVE NO POWER OVER ME, BECAUSE JESUS LIVES IN ME IS GREATER THAN YOU AND DEMONS WHO ARE IN THIS WORLD! " IN JESUS' NAME! AMEN.

Thnx. I have witnessed how the wicked responded to my reply by calling my experience laughable. That will never deter me, only makes me stronger to the infinite power of Christ! If you conduct a study about Sleep Paralysis, you'll find out how people are able to break free of it by mentioning Jesus Christ! I am telling you, HE IS REAL!!!!!!!!
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76707 Feb 25, 2013
Skiff Azlaan wrote:
I am telling you, HE IS REAL!!!!!!!
I am telling you, YOU'RE CERTIFIABLY INSANE!!!!!!!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76708 Feb 26, 2013
TIM958 wrote:
I think Jesus is God in human form. He is to this day and will be forever..
Yes, he is a legend in your own mind. Your parents may haved passed away, but hey live-on in your own mind.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76709 Feb 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text> Ahhh puppybreath .... Nothing in the world quite like it xxx Always glad to see you JW and love doggy tails. Spelt incorrectly on purpose lol. Hope to SE you again soon not too many post in here these days. Peace and puppies to all xxx
What about the mic in your Avatar? Are you some sort of public speaker, Serah?
violent religions

Cameron, MO

#76710 Feb 26, 2013

Religion and freedom of conscience are the same thing. You can't tell others what to think and still advocate freedom. There are however a few violent religions, as well as the Marxist revolutionaries, that have caused problems. It usually begins with rhetoric against 'religion'.

Some worship a tree; as long as they are non violent they are free to be wrong. But when they are violent there should be restrictions placed. Some banned in the past..

• Roman Catholicism - recent ongoing violence.

• Islam - recent ongoing violence.

• Freemasonry - recent ongoing violence. Conspiracy.

• Marxism - Same as Masonry.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76711 Feb 26, 2013
violent religions wrote:
But when they are violent there should be restrictions placed. Some banned in the past.
Religious brainwashing is inhumane. All religious cults should be internationally banned.

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

#76712 Feb 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text> Ahhh puppybreath .... Nothing in the world quite like it xxx Always glad to see you JW and love doggy tails. Spelt incorrectly on purpose lol. Hope to SE you again soon not too many post in here these days. Peace and puppies to all xxx
Hi Serah,

Very sad this past week, knew for a long time that Riplea, my older dog was failing. We chose to keep her with us until the end. The day she passed we made her as comfortable as we could. She has a special spot now and can run again. Still have the little one but he misses her. I know that you know how it feels.

It's hard to find a nice thread to post on lately, seems as though people who post are taking out their frustrations on anyone who happens to visit a thread. I can't count the times I've been called a sock because of my low post count. This anger and mocking I see on the threads what humans are coming to?

But it's always good to see your posts, friend.

Peace and peppermints,

{S}

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#76713 Feb 26, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the mic in your Avatar? Are you some sort of public speaker, Serah?
I was giving a speech for my Son and Daughter in Law when they renewed their 10 year marriage vows.... it was a great day/night and very proud that they still feel that committed to each other. I will probably change it again soon... maybe I'll look up that first avatar pic I put in and see if I can find your matching comment :)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#76714 Feb 26, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Serah,
Very sad this past week, knew for a long time that Riplea, my older dog was failing. We chose to keep her with us until the end. The day she passed we made her as comfortable as we could. She has a special spot now and can run again. Still have the little one but he misses her. I know that you know how it feels.
It's hard to find a nice thread to post on lately, seems as though people who post are taking out their frustrations on anyone who happens to visit a thread. I can't count the times I've been called a sock because of my low post count. This anger and mocking I see on the threads what humans are coming to?
But it's always good to see your posts, friend.
Peace and peppermints,
{S}
So sorry to hear of your beloved pet passing over, JW, and indeed I know that brick to the heart feeling. I hope the little one also gets over his loss soon...

When ever I see of a beloved pet passing over, I always feel like posting the rainbow bridge link, and although you have probably seen it before, I'm going to pop it here for you with love <3

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

I hope that those who invaded the forum decide we are too boring for them, and disappear, so that our regulars, and in fact, you who created the forum, come back and share with us their lives and lovely selves.

Too many good people have 'flown the coop' but we still manage to keep in touch, and that is indeed a grand thing. It amazes me that some of us have been in touch with each other for so many years, but it is because of our love and respect for each other and JESUS that has kept us together.

I have just signed off Peace & Peppermints in that other forum, funnily enough, and of course, that meant I was thinking of you :)

GOD Bless, and I hope to see your words soon; Serah and Prince Pugstar
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76715 Feb 27, 2013
violent religions wrote:
Religion and freedom of conscience are the same thing. You can't tell others what to think and still advocate freedom..
I will stop you right there. Your first two sentences reveal that your thought is BS. Oh yes, pun intended. Neither one of those you mentioned are the same or even related. In religion, you are being told and dicted to on how to live and think. in freedom of conscience , you have the 'freedom' to be "free" within your mind.
Religion is science as in con science.

Suck on that , Harvey Wallbanger.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76716 Feb 27, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to find a nice thread to post on lately, seems as though people who post are taking out their frustrations on anyone who happens to visit a thread.
Stop lying!! You know very well that every single one of my posts is a nice one to "post on".
dig wum sayin, wonderin' one?:)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76717 Feb 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I was giving a speech for my Son and Daughter in Law when they renewed their 10 year marriage vows.... it was a great day/night and very proud that they still feel that committed to each other.
Did you get the jitters when you were standing up on the podium and evey one was looking at you?
Serah wrote:
<quoted text> I will probably change it again soon... maybe I'll look up that first avatar pic I put in and see if I can find your matching comment :)
Fill me in here, I don't quite understand. What " matching comment" are you referring to, Serah?
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76718 Feb 27, 2013
violent religions wrote:
• Marxism - Same as Masonry.
Talk to Obama about that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Joe Fortuna 70,894
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min kent 658,720
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min bad bob 183,463
Donald Chump: "Not paying federal taxes makes m... 36 min Doctor REALITY 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min nanoanomaly 974,735
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr gundee123 5,019
Worldclassk-9.com ripped me off for $4500 (Jan '10) 1 hr BAMF K9 94
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 1 hr Synque 142
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 282,986
More from around the web