What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

#76676 Feb 14, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Hey JW have you missed me? Bro. Clownie
Have we met Mr. T-Clown? I don't recall but hope you're enjoying your evening and have a great day tomorrow.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76677 Feb 15, 2013
AnonMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your USSA idea is following the right train of thought but it is a little short sighted.
The obama policies have nothing to do with the condition of the country, ya know. The more things get fouled up, the more the Obamaites will need Obama to fix it all for them. Obama is a living breathing miraculuos God. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they find a way to allow him to do a thrid term.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76678 Feb 15, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>haha; probably me needing the training ~ I need to learn how to duck and weave :)
Duck you say....

:)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76679 Feb 15, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
Hey RMD, and Serah,
Just realized that when I first found topix, this was the very first thread I dared to post on. Memories, memories.
Still don't post much but think of you both often.
We now have a chiwawa {misspelling intended}, well half chiwawa and half pomeranian, snotty little feller. Thinks he's a mastiff with the attitude he has.
Hope you both and doggies are well.
Peace and puppybreath,
JW
Hey your Avatar picture reminds me of...

Take care, JW.
youtube

AOL

#76681 Feb 15, 2013

NASA 2015 "SIGN" ----- ID's WW3 & Final 7 Years

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#76682 Feb 17, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
Hey RMD, and Serah,
Just realized that when I first found topix, this was the very first thread I dared to post on. Memories, memories.
Still don't post much but think of you both often.
We now have a chiwawa {misspelling intend3ed}, well half chiwawa and half pomeranian, snotty little feller. Thinks he's a mastiff with the attitude he has.
Hope you both and doggies are well.
Peace and puppybreath,
JW
Ahhh puppybreath .... Nothing in the world quite like it xxx Always glad to see you JW and love doggy tails. Spelt incorrectly on purpose lol. Hope to SE you again soon not too many post in here these days. Peace and puppies to all xxx
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76684 Feb 20, 2013
Here's a great quote from Neil deGrasse Tyson. The world's greatest charlatans are the advocates for organized religious brainwashing.

"Scientific literacy is a vaccine against the claims of charlatans who would exploit ignorance. That's why I am an advocate for science."
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76685 Feb 20, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text> Ahhh puppybreath
Well brush your teeth!:)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76686 Feb 20, 2013
*Points finger*...((((YOOOOOO!!))).. you are tokyo I AM GODzilla!!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#76687 Feb 20, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well brush your teeth!:)
Not my breath LOL..... the puppies breath!! It amazes me how they all smell the same and I love it :)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76689 Feb 21, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Not my breath LOL..... the puppies breath!! It amazes me how they all smell the same and I love it :)

:)
Doctor REALITY

United States

#76690 Feb 21, 2013
Every eye will behold the Glorious King of kings and Lord of lords,who gave Himself for the sins of the world,past present and future,when He descends from the heavens in great power and glory,when He returns to this sinful,evil,wicked world. Are you prepared to stand before His Throne and give an account for what you believed,or refused to believe,about Him?
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76692 Feb 22, 2013
Doctor INSANITY wrote:
Are you prepared
The ONLY question you should be asking yourself is when will you have the guts to seek professional help for your mental illness.

You're the most completed brainwashed and dangerously delusional religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying fundiseased redneck gotbot in the history of topix, you stark raving mad insane lunatic!
youtube

AOL

#76695 Feb 22, 2013

** 2013 MAJOR Prophecies .... IN PLAIN VIEW

Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76697 Feb 23, 2013
"I'm going to create man and woman with original sin. Then I'm going to impregnate a woman with myself as her child, so that I can be born. Once alive, I will kill myself as a sacrifice to myself. To save you from the sin I originally condemned you to."

If you're a death-denying Christian cultist then you're certifiably insane and should be institutionalized immediately.

“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

#76698 Feb 23, 2013
I think Jesus is God in human form. He is to this day and will be forever. His scars will be the only imperfect thing in all of Heaven. As a reminder of the price that was paid for our redemption.

1Jo 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#76699 Feb 23, 2013
Ever since the name of the Messiah was revealed to mankind,His Holy,Almighty name has been cursed,denied,and blasphemed by men,with spiritual inspiration from Satan the Wicked One,who will be punished for all eternity for his rebellion against Christ Almighty the King.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76700 Feb 24, 2013
TIM958 wrote:
I think...
You confuse reiterating your programming with thinking. The ONLY godbots capable of thinking rationally are FORMER godbots. Grow up!
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76701 Feb 24, 2013
Doctor INSANITY wrote:
will be punished for all eternity
Hey completely brainwashed and dangerously delusional religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying fundiseased Christian gotbot, you can take your self-degrading and fanatical threats of eternal damnation in a mythical place created to control revolting azzholes like you and shove them up your redneck azz!
watrat

Monessen, PA

#76702 Feb 24, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …
Just a Period of happiness

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Catcher1 100,394
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 670,303
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min New Age Spiritual... 980,149
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr shkreli zionism 121,925
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr waaasssuuup 445,655
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 4 hr Libhater 58
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr 2 tim 2 15 6,146
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr Pegasus 286,455
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,287
More from around the web