ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76635 Jan 30, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
The following video features quintessential religiously retarded rednecks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =c9kI_rAFuKAXX
Holy f'ng siht! I would expect more from you ...LMFAO!!
It is the progressive liberals like Bill Maher and NBC that are f'ng up the country.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76636 Jan 30, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
ridiculous.
HEY!!..Fat boy , I am talking to you!!
Now I AM still waiting for you to show me...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TAO9MUN...

Now siht or get off the pot!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76637 Jan 30, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>haha... have you danced with your doggies?
Hmmm…other than abstractly, I really didn’t answer your question.. What I meant about I dance differently is that I dance the ‘rough house’ dance. Since both breeds of dogs are quite different in nature, I dance with them accordingly: with the AB, I use a tug rope and he uses his weight, footing ,angles and, of course, his teeth. funny thing it is, when I move in an angular direction, he will oppose; when I move straight back, he reluctantly follows using his weight….when I stop and just stand there, he begins pulling and yanking..haha. When he begins to lose grip on the rope, he lunges forward jumping up on me in an attempt to hook my legs with his making wild head movements toward the rope (watch out fingers!) When he begins to get tired he will just hang onto the rope getting down even lower using his weight to pull down on the rope trying to weight me down and tire me out... When he starts to lag, I grab his snout and growl at him and he suddenly becomes the energizer bunny!! Oh great fun!! He is really agile; it seems that the lower to the ground he gets the more agile and quick he becomes, but at the same time he is bulldozer-like.
In the house when he is on track to somewhere and there is not enough room for him to pass he will not move one degree off track he will stick his snout tweenst whatever it is in the way and I pushing his way through wedge-like pushing me out of the way. In doing so, he will not lose one step in cadence. With all of that, he is the most gentle and sweet heart doggie I have ever had. No boubt a dout it.
Male Akita; the tug-rope isn’t much fun with him. I usually ’dance’ with him on the ground. I slap him around and pull his hair to rile him up and it doesn‘t take much..lol. Must watch him closely or the dancing might get out of hand. I have learned that once the hair on his neck and face begin to puff out, it is time to stop the dance. He certainly is a hoot though; he makes all kinds of growling and grunting-like noises while he is jumping on me, nipping and play biting me. As we get farther into it, he bites harder especial;y after he writhes around and gets loose from me being on top of him having him in a headlock. Sometimes while he is sleeping, I gently thump his nose and he curls up his lips and growls at me demonstrating his love for me. The female; she doesn’t seem to like much playing other than her jogging/walking dance routine and a Nylabone session here and there.
Btw, who is that GORGEOUS woman on the left within your Avatar??
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76638 Jan 30, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are these so-called historical facts not reflected in any of todays texts which are used to educate historians studying antiquities?.
For the same reason the mainstream media does what they do, bone head.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76640 Jan 30, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>LOL..... the soil was used as an ointment, not something to eat!! Ah, well, it will come to me one day :)
So…umm...tell me, do you believe that the human mind has a subconscious and that it is the most vast and powerful part of the mind ? Do you think that it has major control and influence in thought, reasoning, habits, etc within the analytical portion of the mind?
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76641 Jan 30, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
Holy f'ng siht! I would expect more from you ...LMFAO!!

It is the progressive liberals like Bill Maher and NBC that are f'ng up the country.
I'm not a big fan of Bill Maher, but I do blame right and left wing special interests serving extremists equally for the economic collapse of this country.

You'd probably prefer this video:
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76642 Feb 1, 2013
New research reveals Christianity's Buddhist roots:

http://www.examiner.com/article/new-research-...

Having been raised a Christian and having studied the roots of Christianity for well over two decades, including the massive body of literature within the field of what is called "Jesus mythicism," I am convinced that the Buddhist connection, evidently spearheaded by monks and others at Alexandria, Egypt, represents a "smoking gun" of tremendous importance in the quest for Christian origins.

The conclusion is reached that a multinational group around the Mediterranean, influenced significantly by Alexandrian scholars and religionists, set out to create not one but several branches of an archetypal religion, drawing upon numerous traditions from around the known world of the time.

In this effort, this more-or-less organized and well-funded group(s) not only created a hybrid mythical Pagan-Jewish godman in the gospel story, but also had a hand in compiling and creating legends and myths about other godmen, such as Buddha and Krishna.

This concerted effort around the Mediterranean and into Persian and India during the centuries surrounding the common era explains much about why there exist so many correspondences between these various gods and godmen.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#76643 Feb 1, 2013
Even the most most evil,most wicked,most blasphemous men to have ever lived on this earth will confess that Christ Almighty is the King of kings and Lord of lords when the entire world beholds the Glorious,Risen Saviour returning to this earth upon the clouds of heaven,in great power and stunning glory.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#76644 Feb 2, 2013
Doctor INSANITY wrote:
the most most evil,most wicked,most blasphemous men to have ever lived on this earth
The "most most evil,most wicked,most blasphemous men to have ever lived on this earth" are the founders of the abomination known as organized religion.

These power hungry barbarians were responsible for creating cults infested with completely brainwashed godbots like you who are perfectly willing to waste their absolutely worthless lives as slaves to intolerance and violence inciting Dark Ages dogma without any socially redeemable qualities.

Your imaginary friend never existed, but your mental illness is real and you should be confined to an insane asylum for the rest of your pitiful existence, freak.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76645 Feb 2, 2013
The muslim fella that killed all of those unarmed soldiers at Ft. Hood is possibly going to be offered a plea deal by the judge; all that he has to do is say “yes, I killed 13 U.S soldiers and an unborn baby and attempted to kill 32 soldiers”. Mother f’r goes on a jihad slaughtering 13 unarmed Soldiers and an unborn baby on a military base and he gets to prolong his court trial for 4 YEARS, so far. To add to that, he is getting ‘special treatment’. Who do you think is leading the charade , Myth Buster? Yes sireee, the liberals are f’ng up and making a mockery out of everything. You think that he would still be wasting air to sustain his life if he was an Atheist, Agnostic or christian? He should have had his belly pumped full of pork and his little willy chopped off long ago. Oh yes, a belly full of raw pork and castration. With that, he will have not 1 of the 72 virgin children way up there in the ‘pie in the sky’! What will he do with a virgin child when he has no PP. The Damn freak.
The Mexicans gang bangers are beating the siht out of the black gang bangers in Southern Calif and, as a result, the black gang bangers are leaving there for new ground. Once again, liberals; liberals that want open borders. Many blacks don’t care. In fact, they like. Obama gives his current driveling speech about illegals not at the southern border areas , but Nevada. Gee, I wonder why there. Myself, I think Maine would’ve made a better place for King Ludwig Hussein to set-up podium. Once again, liberal siht.
Btw , I mentioned previously thaat there are 11,000,000 illegals here in the USSA, but the fact there are so many, it is hard to keep track. It could be as many as 30,000,000. Now, Obama claims HE is reducing that figure, but that is a filthy ridiculous LIE. The true reason: some are leaving because of employment figures, not because of King Hussein. I see very young Mexican girls all over the place toting 2 -3 babies. The more babies they have, the more free money and benefits that they get. Oh well, no problem, we just vote in more taxes and more obama care. When the liberals get fed up, along with the rich, they head for Florida and Texas…. When voting time comes in Texas and Florida, they will vote just like they did in the pink states.…. TOOOO funny!! But see, the rich can and do pack up their massive ching and head for another country , but you that are middle class and poor can’t . So, what you will do is move to another state, and then another…and then another….beh heh heh heeee hah!! Captain Caaaave Man!! Damn fools.
The whole country will become like California, New York and Illinois….
Bait and flick uh duh switch , baybeh!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76646 Feb 2, 2013
Yall betta gitcho Mexican flags out and git out deuh wit dem illegals enna gitta chantin’ wid’em..“Mehico!!..Mehico!!…Me hico… Viva la Mehico!!” Spread the word: It is ok that thousands of Americans are being killed by illegal invaders because the USSA is giving out free food stamps to one and all and you don‘t even have to learn the language! Holy crap, more Taxes! That’s what we need more taxes! Hey I know what to do!!.., let’s tax the rich, big business and corporations some more! Yes, that’s it!
Oh yes, you vote in all of the BS in states like California, New York, Pennsylvania, etc. You then say that the gvnmnt you voted in is running amuck and faulty. But the fact of it is, it is running perfectly. When you decide that you don’t like what you have created, you move out. When voting time comes in your new state, you vote exactly the same as you did in the state you ran from. TOOOO f’ng funny!
Polls show that sixty percent of Texas wants Obama impeached; twelve or so percent of those are black. Those are the “Aware” ones that actually know what Obama is about and what he is doing. Just wait until half of California, New York, Pennsylvania etc make Texas their new home and then we shall see what the polls reveal. Better yet, just wait until they start casting their ballots. Believe me, Texas will turn out to be just like California. Then they will move just like they did from their previous state.
Court orders Obama’s illegal aunt to get out of country, but she defiantly remains here. Obama’s father killed himself in a DUI wreck. I hear not from MADD. I would think that MADD would use that as an example of what not to do….“Please, do not kill yourself like our President’s father did; Drinking + Driving = Death. DDD (Drunk Driving Disorder), it is. Maybe the pill mill will mill up a ‘fix-it’ pill to ‘fix’ the DDD epidemic like they did with ADD, EDD , IDD and so forth....
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76648 Feb 2, 2013
Many more just like those. Yours and Pierce Morgan’s gun snatching rhetoric is bs- Total BS. Think about this: would you rather be shot or burned alive? Neither. So are you going to ban gasoline, too?
Just look up the Christians in Africa that locked in many, many people in the christian church and set it a blaze during the Rwanda genocide. Now a nut here could very well barricade the doors of a heavily occupied building and set it ablaze.
Now this was an accident, but it could just as well have been intentional..

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...

The nut that did the school shooting in Connecticut should have been put in the nut house long ago, but the ACLU prevented it from happening. Now, with many nut jobs and psychos running loose because of the closure and cut-backs of the nut houses and the related, many can kill at will and many will be exonerated because of their nut job mentality and being off their rocker.
A LOT of those crazies are getting away with murder. Lately, I have been seeing a whole LOT of those nut jobs walking the streets as vagrants talking to themselves and/or just acting like the nut jobs that they are.
No telling when one of those nut jobs might decide to douse you with a little accelerant and toss you a match and, if they do, 2 months later, they will be wandering the streets and sleeping in doorways again. If one of those nut jobs do decide to do that, no one will know because people like Bill Maher will be making his stupid little funnies about Rednecks and NBC will be too busy complimenting the bangs, shoes and dress of miss obama and simply making up ’loaded’ BS to report on. Like , for instance , telling lies about Mr. George Zimmerman, demonizing him and trying to make trayvon martin look like an innocent little boy; trying their damndest to demonize Caucasian men.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76649 Feb 2, 2013
Yes sireee, Egypt went from having a nice little relationship with Israel to saying that Jews are descendants of pigs and apes and that they must be destroyed for being such. Muslims do not like pig. Nooo not at all. Hmmm.. I wonder if that is why obama is supplying the Islamofascists of Egypt with Tanks and F16’s……
Jews, do you think that obama is going to arm the Muslim Brotherhood with pig stickers too?
Jews, now with 70 percent of you voting for Obama shows that you want the Fourth Reich to descend upon you. Do you really THINK that because you THINK that you are more advanced and progressive than your Jewish brothers and sisters in Israel that the Islamofascists will like you and let you be? Jews, the Islamofascists will skin you alive and then hang you up on the execution cross. They will care not if you think that you are progressive Jews. Yeah,they might let you live for a while longer if you help annihilate your brothers and sisters that you consider to be throwbacks. After you have served your purpose and are no longer needed, you too, will meet the same fate as your ‘throwback’ relatives. Remember Dachau and Auschwitz ? Yes, you will help incinerate your ’throwback’ brothers and sisters and then ye shall be spit roasted pig on the open flame too. Ye shall be the last to scream..“oooo,, it hurts, it hhhuuuurrrtttss!!..why have you forsaken me daddeh?!” Btw, that is the ’famous last words’ quote from Jesus when he was hanging up on the rotisserie stick dehydrating out in the sun to be turned into dehydrated fruit . Now the reason they poked so many holes in him [Jesus] was to accelerate the dehydration process. Now the thing I don’t get is why he was wearing a diaper? I mean wouldn’t it have made more sense to hang him up nude? That way, his urine and siht could fall freely. I dunno, maybe hanging him up in a diaper making him keep his siht to himself was a form of him marinating in his own siht.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76650 Feb 2, 2013
Now don’t get me wrong here, Jews, I do not hate you. I actually feel sorry for you; I mean you suffering for over 2,000 years of annihilation and persecution. Now since you agree With the Muslim Brotherhood’s theory about you being descendants of pigs and apes, I offer you Apes a banana. Eat heartily and envision the ‘jesus last meal’ painting whilst you eat.
Btw, I would offer you a bagel, but you do not like bagels because they remind you of your ‘throwback’ jewish relatives of Israel. So with that, a banana it is. Now why don’t you sub -human apes amuse us by peeling the bananas with your feet. Damn *idgits.

* I must give thanks to Serah for the word Idgit: Thanks, Serah!!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76651 Feb 2, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a big fan of Bill Maher, but I do blame right and left wing special interests serving extremists equally for the economic collapse of this country.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =X8ipv2kBVMgXX
Yes, they both share in what you state, but the left does ,by far and away, the most damage and corruption. No doubt about it.
Nowadays, nothing in this country is more corrupt and deceiving than the liberal media.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76652 Feb 2, 2013
So many Nazi and white supremacy movies around…
Now, Robert De Niro [the piece of SIHT!] is about to make a movie about the current Neo-Nazi and Aryan group/organizations movements. No mention will be made of MS 13 , black gangs, black muslim gangs that hate Caucasian people with a venomous hatred that far exceeds any Nazi’s hatred; hell, they [ black muslim gangs] even hate their own race, Asian gangs/organizations nor of the Islamofascist sects. Nor will mention be made about the large numbers of black-on-white hate-crime attacks that are happening more and more frequently that go unreported nor of the thousands of attacks per year on legal Americans (mostly Caucasian) by illegal aliens that are part Caucasian that speak a Caucasian language. Nor will it contain the mainstream media’s liberal corruption in where they ‘doctor-up’ reports to go in favor of the black attackers/perpetrators.
I, again, will bet rocks to dollars that it will be another ‘loaded’ BS movie. I will also bet that it will contain Caucasian women that traitor their own to aid the blacks somehow to kill “whitey“. Nothing new. Just a rehash to poison the minds of the latest young generation.
Btw, WTF is wrong with you Mexicans?! Don’t you know that you have Caucasian Blood in you?! You even speak a language that is Caucasian based! Most of your food design is even Caucasian! You shouldn’t be hating us; you should be on our side, you psycho‘s! Geez man!
You Mexicans have to ask yourselves: Where or what would we[Mexicans] be without Spain? I can answer that for you; there would be NO Mexican culture, NO Mexican food, NO Mexican language. In fact, there would be NO Mexicans at all!! With that said, you are hating your Creators. So many of you Mexicans standing at the Mexican grub trucks devouring your Burrito’s, torta’s , tacos, flauta’s, etc . You like your chili rellonos, enchilada verdes, etc. Just where do you think you got all of those from,,hmm? No, without the Wero, you would have none of that. Show some F’ng appreciation, hombre!

P.S... Whether you know it or not, Mexicans, you act very much like the Spaniards. Spaniards= Latin Hispania "Spain".
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76653 Feb 2, 2013
Are you ready for your $20,000 a year ObamaCare? Or are you going to go with the penalty fines? Yes, so many of you wanted socialized medicine real bad and ,well, now you got it. I hope you enjoy it…LMFAO!
That $20,000 a year for a family is only for starters. You just wait until all of the taxes that are attached to the ’AFFORDABLE Health Care ACT’ set in... Yes, very Affordable. The King should have simplified it by calling it Cheap Insurance or mebe Dollar Insurance.
Don’t be surprised when the doctors office asks you all kinds of weird questions that has nothing to do at all with your medical visit. Maybe all of this….this ObamaBusiness that is going on will teach you foolish fools to look before you step and that Image and Symbolism is nothing but an illusion designed to deceive. HOPE AND CHANGE ,babeh!..Haha. Years ago, many Europeans fled Europe and Russians fled Russia from what is now being constructed in the new USSA. Damn fools.
Oh, look at you,christians….Praying to your little savior to save you from that in which you have created-(((YOU!!)))….You are Tokyo and I AM GODzilla!!…HAHA!
Again, you damn fools. Boy, I tell you , I really do laugh at you that suffer the Obamaism disease.I nominate Hillary Clinton for our next Prez with Mr. Benghazi for Vice-prez! Another historical ground breaker!
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76654 Feb 2, 2013
NOw back to our regularly scheduled programming...LOL
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76655 Feb 2, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
New research reveals Christianity's Buddhist roots:
http://www.examiner.com/article/new-research-...
Having been raised a Christian and having studied the roots of Christianity for well over two decades, including the massive body of literature within the field of what is called "Jesus mythicism," I am convinced that the Buddhist connection, evidently spearheaded by monks and others at Alexandria, Egypt, represents a "smoking gun" of tremendous importance in the quest for Christian origins.
The conclusion is reached that a multinational group around the Mediterranean, influenced significantly by Alexandrian scholars and religionists, set out to create not one but several branches of an archetypal religion, drawing upon numerous traditions from around the known world of the time.
In this effort, this more-or-less organized and well-funded group(s) not only created a hybrid mythical Pagan-Jewish godman in the gospel story, but also had a hand in compiling and creating legends and myths about other godmen, such as Buddha and Krishna.
This concerted effort around the Mediterranean and into Persian and India during the centuries surrounding the common era explains much about why there exist so many correspondences between these various gods and godmen.
Jesus could float down and tell the christians himself that religion is BS and they still wouldn't believe it.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76656 Feb 5, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =X8ipv2kBVMgXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 573,775
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 809,055
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 40 min Al Capone 5,544
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 44 min WORD OF GOD OBSCENE 946
Clijsters Stuns Serena at U.S. Open (Sep '09) 47 min werner 17
Body To body massage sex 69 call on 00971527721611 47 min Coco 21
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 48 min RADEKT 268,824
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 56 min Happy Lesbo 608,143
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 12 hr hehehe7385 17
More from around the web