|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know Serah. I would never stuff doo-doo tainted soil into any open wounds of mine!! I don't think that you would either.
The characters in the biblical bible do eat doo-doo, Serah!!
Here let me show you...
Then he said unto me, Lo, I have given thee cow's dung for man's dung, and thou shalt prepare thy bread therewith.(Ezekiel 4:15)
Remudie doesn't eat siht!! Remudie only dishes it out!!:)
haha... Cheers for the lessons!! I have known about maggots and leeches for some time now, and must admit, I love it when they go back to the past, looking for the simple measures, instead of the compound fractions (pun intended LOL).

***4:14 Then said I, Ah Lord God! behold, my soul hath not been polluted: for from my youth up even till now have I not eaten of that which dieth of itself, or is torn in pieces; neither came there abominable flesh into my mouth.***

My thoughts would be that we need the nutrients of the earth, and if one is a vegetarian, one still needs the proteins etc that only eating meat from ***ruminant - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/ruminant
Definition of ruminant : Use the word ruminant for any cud-chewing animal, like a cow or a camel***or sheep.... for the land of OZ!

We are earthlings, as I have written many times, and accordingly we need that which GOD gave us, and no matter how hard they have tried, they cannot replace GOD's sources and origins.

But, that is still not the scripture I am looking for, but it will come to mind, of that I am sure. Just a matter of finding the right words for Google to comprehend what I am seeking :)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh.. so you use question marks like in the British Syntax.
LOL at Paul Hogan. Is he still around?
Mmmhmm.. I sort of figured the "all nationalities now". Not to much is said here about Australia. Your gvnmnt must have some sort of curtain around it?
oh yes that usually happens with dogs given a little time.
appears to be cute in your description. Mine give me looks on occasion- looks like they want to eat me!:)
haha... have you danced with your doggies? I used to dance with Queen Puggy all the time, and have never danced with the little Prince, so took him for a few spins last night. Little pussy foot panicked.....

I recall dancing with Puggy during her first thunder storm; we both went out in the rain and spun around on the lawn, and I was laughing with her, letting her know she had nothing to fear. I think I need to put in some 'no need to be scared' lessons with the little Prince, for he is a fraidy cat.

He does stop immediately when I call out "good boy" if for some reason he has managed to escape, and waits until I get there and pick him up. For that I am thankful, he runs too fast to get to what ever it is he wants to sniff for me to catch him :)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>haha... have you danced with your doggies? I used to dance with Queen Puggy all the time, and have never danced with the little Prince, so took him for a few spins last night. Little pussy foot panicked.....
I recall dancing with Puggy during her first thunder storm; we both went out in the rain and spun around on the lawn, and I was laughing with her, letting her know she had nothing to fear. I think I need to put in some 'no need to be scared' lessons with the little Prince, for he is a fraidy cat.
He does stop immediately when I call out "good boy" if for some reason he has managed to escape, and waits until I get there and pick him up. For that I am thankful, he runs too fast to get to what ever it is he wants to sniff for me to catch him :)
if Jesus didn't die for all filthy immoral people

for sure Jesus also not died for your 'Husband dog Puggy"
and for sure your dead animals doesn't reside in the heaven

also stop blaspheming God and worry only if you can get Gods free gift to enter heavens not your breathless animal

try find new animal sweety,and you can love new puppy more from this old sick dead Puggy

new puppies are very sweet,and obey you like child all the time

my new little puppy seat on my laps and watching my typing to you,
my little puppy say hello to you
and have little dog smile

“RIP Mark, you will be missed”

Since: Jan 13

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Jesus didn't die for animals sins but then again who says animals sin? As far to our knowledge they did not eat from the tree as Adam and Eve did, and as far as animal possessing a soul the Bible is silent on this as well so the most intellectually honest answer is that we don't know and as far as we know animals never ate from the tree and do not know sin amd therefore would they not act just as God intended (barring ramifications of living in a fallen creation)? I think you owe Serah an apology and you may wish to more carefully consider issues which the Bible is silent on. I don't know for certain if animals sin or have souls but I suspect they don't sin and they do have souls but that is just based on my observations. I do not pretend to know God's will.
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
also stop blaspheming God and worry only if you can get Gods free gift to enter heavens not your breathless animal
try find new animal sweety,and you can love new puppy more from this old sick dead Puggy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I have new little Prince Pugstar, and he is waving to your puppy :)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
haha... Cheers for the lessons!! I have known about maggots and leeches for some time now, and must admit, I love it when they go back to the past, looking for the simple measures, instead of the compound fractions (pun intended LOL).
No money in the maggot business.:)
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
My thoughts would be that we need the nutrients of the earth, and if one is a vegetarian, one still needs the proteins etc that only eating meat from ***ruminant
Yes. By nature, Humans need meat just like most other animals. There are nutrients in them that only meat can provide. One does not need to eat cows that are herded into a kill chamber that have been coaxed in by a broom handle being shoved into their anus, though.
I do not eat pork.I pefer not to eat beef and when I do , I do not get it from a store in where it has been all wrapped up in cellophane to look pretty.
My 'meat eating' consists of poulrty, duck, turkey and the likes.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>haha... have you danced with your doggies? I used to dance with Queen Puggy all the time, and have never danced with the little Prince, so took him for a few spins last night. Little pussy foot panicked.....
Oh yes, I dance with them all of the time. I supose it is not exactly the same way as you do, but nevertheless.
Btw, that is a very nice post.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

I do get a chuckle out of the image I envision from this..
Serah wrote:
<quoted textHah! Pugalese?? He most certainly talks that language, and has the most endearing way of looking at you in a quizzical fashion, head turned on the side, and lets his little (big) tongue go limp, and it crinkles along his lips. I think I have fallen in love again, Remudie; he has wormed his little ways into my heart!!
Sometimes when I go out of the front room and I come back in, my AB will be from the floor onto the couch; sitting straight up with his back up against the back rest, back legs straight out , front legs straight down and his head sort of tucked in. When he does that he looks like he thinks he is doing something real intellectual and studious. When he wants something and I ignore him , he sits up against something and starts violently rocking back and forth making weird noises- a temper tantrum? Reminds me of the little spoiled brat that lays on the floor face down pounding the floor with arms and legs wailing away..haha.
My male Akita: when he gets up from a long sleep he does the typical deep front leg stretch, but then he does the same with his rears; completely laying them down and he then walks around for a bit dragging them.
Seems that dogs ,as with people, each have their own individual little ‘quirks’. Myself, I just love to find those quirks in dogs.
How old was Puggy when he passed away? Mine are in the eight to nine y/o range. I suppose that is getting up there in age for mid-size to large dogs, but they do still have plenty of bounce in their step.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Jews, I know some of you are trolling these Jesus threads! I am waiting for your response! Now why did 70% of you vote for obama?! I want to “hear” it from you. Go ahead and say that you do not care about your own in Israel because you consider them to be backwards and throwbacks. You instead like Jews like Jerry Springer , the Weinstein’s, Diane Feinstein and so forth. You consider them to be more progressive jews and those are what you like. You hate your basic traditional Jewish brothers and sisters. In fact, if you were in Christian Hitler’s Germany, you would be honored to be the fire stokers at one of the Concentration camps burning up your own.The guy that Obama is supplying F16’s and tanks to says openly that you are descendants of pigs and apes and that you all must be destroyed. Now with 70% of you voting for obama says that you agree with the Muslim Brotherhoods views on Jews. Bagels are good, but I bet you don‘t like them. I don’t know what is wrong with you, you crazy fools! Now don’t go feeling like the lone stranger, a lot of Caucasians are mind screwed too. They, too, are being conditioned to hate their own in the USSA. Btw, more people are killed with hammers and clubs than with long guns in the USSA . You liberal progressive Jews are doing much damage with your untrue propaganda. Myself, I think that you should throw yourselves back. What is it again that Jerry Springer says at the start of his show about western civilization ? Some think that that is only a ‘funny’ and part of the television show. But we know better, don‘t we.
Now one of your progressive Jewish brethren is about to make a movie about that black fella that was accidentally shot on the BART by the Caucasian BART Policeman. As we all know, he will not reveal the Truth about the incident. Do you think that maybe your progressive Jewish brethren might make a documentary movie about the the 80 year old Caucasian couple that were brutally tortured, raped and killed in a vicious racial hate-crime right in their own home by an interracial black or maybe one of the young Caucasian boy that was burned alive by a gang of blacks that were yelling “that is what you get white boy!” as he was burning? Yes, those would make very good documentaries. Another good documentary movie would be one that sheds Truthful light on the fraudulent ‘trayvon martin case‘. Yes, that one would be very good, too. Now don’t you progressive Jews go worrying yourselves, I wont hold my breath waiting for any those to come out. All that your brethren and people like Quentin Tarantino are going to do is continue to make ’loaded’ BS movies.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Who says King Hussein is shrinking the military? That is wrong. VERY wrong. He is adding many troops; fags and women to the Infantry. He is building the Muslim Brotherhoods armament with F-16’s and tanks.
Toooo funny. Just wait until you women that think you want to be in Infantry get packed into a troop transport vehicle with the men for a 10-20 hour ride and then you must strip down naked for the hose down at your destination ..tooo funny, hairy legs!! You young ladies know that you are not going to be able to deal. Granted, there was American women in so-called “combat” as spec-ops in WW2 and were highly trained in explosives, shooting and so forth but they remained very lady-like in order to appeal to the German men. A woman with ‘ape legs’ does not attract anything other than maybe flies and crabs; flies and crabs do not have useful information. Yeah, the Russians had themselves a woman that led a very successful female sniping squad against the Germans in WW2, but they were not grunts, not by any means. No, not at all. You females think that you are Tank Girl, you will see how much of a Tank Girl or Power Puff Girls you are after you have not shaved your legs in a month and no shower. Are you going to sleep with the men, are ya? What are you going to do when you get a yeast infection? I will tell you, those Muslims will not care about your yeast infection, they will all pile in for the dip when they capture you. Toooo f’ng funny!! Canada’s Military allowed the women that wanted to join the grunt force do half of the qualification testing as what the men do. I bet that is quite reassuring to the Canadian male grunts; they know that you women can do at least half of what they do. Yes, they will know that you will be their equal on the battlefield.,,,tooooo FUNNNNYYY!!! You will not have that luxury here in the USSA, you will be required to do everything that the men do.. Hot damn!!.. Some funny, funny siht going on these days..ROTFLMFAO!! Mebe yall Powerpuff girls git with da Power Puff Boys…Go,go Power Puffs!! Geez man. Have you Ladies thought of mebe trying out for the SEALS? Maybe you ladies would like to get in the UFC and fight the men too? ROTFLMFAO! King Hussein WTF are you doing to our country?
Young ladies, you might like your big pick’em up trucks, big fully loaded Wide-Glide Harley’s, big boots, big 700 Nitro rifles, but no matter how much Wonder Woman you watch, you are not designed for battle on the battlefield as a grunt. The only thing that this new law is designed to do is make you FEEL physically equal to men. Don’t kid yourself, they are not going to redesign everything for you just so a few of you women can get out there on the battlefront as a grunt to prove something to yourselves.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Shawn Thompson wrote:
Little humongous delusional fella, I am not going to go searching for posts that do not exist.
Okay, smarty pants , since you are sooo smart, just why does Obama reference and compare himself to Abraham Lincoln? Give the class two reasons..
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Shawn Thompson wrote:
So..ummm.. have you read this book? If not, you should. It is quite interesting...
http://www.amazon.com/My-Brother-Ron-Personal...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
No money in the maggot business.:)
<quoted text>
Yes. By nature, Humans need meat just like most other animals. There are nutrients in them that only meat can provide. One does not need to eat cows that are herded into a kill chamber that have been coaxed in by a broom handle being shoved into their anus, though.
I do not eat pork.I pefer not to eat beef and when I do , I do not get it from a store in where it has been all wrapped up in cellophane to look pretty.
My 'meat eating' consists of poulrty, duck, turkey and the likes.
Agreed.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

ReligionMustDie wrote:
I do get a chuckle out of the image I envision from this..
<quoted text>
Sometimes when I go out of the front room and I come back in, my AB will be from the floor onto the couch; sitting straight up with his back up against the back rest, back legs straight out , front legs straight down and his head sort of tucked in. When he does that he looks like he thinks he is doing something real intellectual and studious. When he wants something and I ignore him , he sits up against something and starts violently rocking back and forth making weird noises- a temper tantrum? Reminds me of the little spoiled brat that lays on the floor face down pounding the floor with arms and legs wailing away..haha.
My male Akita: when he gets up from a long sleep he does the typical deep front leg stretch, but then he does the same with his rears; completely laying them down and he then walks around for a bit dragging them.
Seems that dogs ,as with people, each have their own individual little ‘quirks’. Myself, I just love to find those quirks in dogs.
How old was Puggy when he passed away? Mine are in the eight to nine y/o range. I suppose that is getting up there in age for mid-size to large dogs, but they do still have plenty of bounce in their step.
LOL..... they do have personalities too, and their facial expressions can be hilarious :)

Puggy was 13 when she took her last breath, but the night she left me behind, as such, she had a feast of chicken (her favorite) and she went for a nice stroll around the verandah, and funnily enough, while I was writing this, I was re-living it and I could see the night and the stars.... it is nearly 11:30am Sat morning, Australia Day, and I still miss her, but with love in my heart and a smile on my face!!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I have new little Prince Pugstar, and he is waving to your puppy :)
Thanks
my sweety just know used kiss toungue to kiss my print board printed respond to you
have nice evening my dear
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Shawn Thompson wrote:
Jesus didn't die for animals sins but then again who says animals sin? As far to our knowledge they did not eat from the tree as Adam and Eve did, and as far as animal possessing a soul the Bible is silent on this as well so the most intellectually honest answer is that we don't know and as far as we know animals never ate from the tree and do not know sin amd therefore would they not act just as God intended (barring ramifications of living in a fallen creation)? I think you owe Serah an apology and you may wish to more carefully consider issues which the Bible is silent on. I don't know for certain if animals sin or have souls but I suspect they don't sin and they do have souls but that is just based on my observations. I do not pretend to know God's will.
<quoted text>
I think at first you have to learn basics of Bible and redemption BY JESUS CHRIST FOR WHOM HE DIED,
He even did not die for whole mankind
your specualation is baseless,
you assume your 50% animal brain that you alre also saved,
but your post doesn't signify that at all
signify only stupidity between you and your half animal nature claimg that GODS GRACE APPLY TO ALL,AND THERE EXIST SECOND PLANET GREAT ASSEMBLY OF COWS DOGS, CATS,RATS,MOUSES,AND VOUCHERS TAKEN FROM EARTH TO THIS PLANET
Frenny you as half human doesn;t know biblical sense of paradise and first purpose of God creating existency of human falling under obedience of second sin-sin of this earth
also any advises from you?
at first direct to only yourselves,your family,your friends and your animals at home,
and step down from giving any thoughts advise to someone who is not earthly half huamn half animal

“RIP Mark, you will be missed”

Since: Jan 13

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
So..ummm.. have you read this book? If not, you should. It is quite interesting...
http://www.amazon.com/My-Brother-Ron-Personal...
So I take it you don't plan on calling the police on me?
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Shawn Thompson wrote:
http://shockawenow.webs.com/ap ps/videos/videos/show/16868843 -eric-hovind-decimates-atheism
It's inevitable that the religiously retarded imbecilic sociopathic evolution and death denying cowardly fundiseased Christian redneck godbot will show their true colors. The rational adult demonstrates amazing patience in dealing with the completely brainwashed interviewer.

ALL IMAGINARY FRIENDS ARE IMAGINARY. THERE ARE NO ALTERNATE REALITIES IN WHICH FICTIONAL BOOKS ARE TRUE.
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

ReligionMustDie wrote:
MB tries to steer you back on topic, but you cannot be steered because your steering box is broken and you are uncontrollably swerving all over the road and, to boot, your clutch is slipping, sir.
This particular religiously retarded redneck understands that there's no scientific evidence in support of his juvenile delusions and he's not man enough to let go of them so he cowardly changes the subject.
Myth Buster

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Shawn Thompson wrote:
I don't know for certain if animals sin or have souls
No living creature has an immortal soul, you stark raving mad insane lunatic!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 69,121 - 69,140 of69,787
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

396 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 530,339
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Hidingfromyou 717,096
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min Holy dr Shrink 598,808
How to know if you're a REAL Miami Heat fan 14 min Senecus 4
My wife wants to have sex with her brother! (Dec '12) 16 min andet1987 24
Best smooth chamber jazz in the world 19 min Senecus 8
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 30 min andet1987 3,887
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 38 min Aura Mytha 223,285
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr UidiotRaceMAkeWorldpeace 171,518
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••