What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)
Myth Buster

Prescott Valley, AZ

#76439 Jan 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
You are a liar.
The truth is you're a brainwashed sociopathic bitch so addicted to your inane personal delusions that you're incapable of grasping irrefutable historical and scientific facts in contradiction to your programming. Rational adults have absolutely no motivation to lie unlike the perpetuators of the greatest lie ever told. It's historical fact that organized religion is a hoax.

“RIP Mark, you will be missed”

Since: Jan 13

Saint Albans, WV

#76440 Jan 14, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been previously provided with this information and no legitimate scholar or rational adult on the face of the earth would disagree that the the damn bible is a plagiarized work of fiction, kid.
Name 5 people with terminal degrees in relative fields who support your position. I won't hold my breath.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#76441 Jan 14, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone with an ounce of common sense understands that all of the thousands of documented deities are entirely man-made myths.
I guess that leaves you out.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#76442 Jan 14, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>You've been previously provided with this information and no legitimate scholar or rational adult on the face of the earth would disagree that the the damn bible is a plagiarized work of fiction, kid.
Liar.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#76443 Jan 14, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>There's no such thing as a belief system. Rational adults study science based in reality on observation and experimentation.

Pictures are sometimes indeed worth a thousand words. You're ugly to the bone and rotten to the core.
But you're not rational. You have no credibility, you've proven this over and over.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#76444 Jan 14, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is you're a brainwashed sociopathic bitch so addicted to your inane personal delusions that you're incapable of grasping irrefutable historical and scientific facts in contradiction to your programming. Rational adults have absolutely no motivation to lie unlike the perpetuators of the greatest lie ever told. It's historical fact that organized religion is a hoax.
There it is. Busting a gasket. I rest my case.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#76445 Jan 14, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>Name 5 people with terminal degrees in relative fields who support your position. I won't hold my breath.
Yeah, don't.
Myth Buster

Prescott Valley, AZ

#76446 Jan 14, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
I won't hold my breath.
Please do! The world would be a better place without retarded and repulsive godbots like you, kid.

It's YOU who has the obligation to prove that your damn bible is accurate historically and not a plagiarized work of fiction.

It's YOU who has the obligation to prove that both the universe and life on earth was created by design AND the designer was the hideous monster of Christian mythology.
Myth Buster

Prescott Valley, AZ

#76447 Jan 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
But you're not rational. You have no credibility, you've proven this over and over.
In actual fact, I'm a rational adult with credibility which I've clearly demonstrated over and over.

The historical evidence is irrefutable. Organized religion is a hoax created to control the retarded. The scientific evidence fully supports entirely natural origins for the universe and life on earth.

History and science doesn't change because you're a brainwashed sociopathic bitch and too ignorant, cowardly and bigoted to accept the truth.
Myth Buster

Prescott Valley, AZ

#76448 Jan 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
You're a typical Christian fundie who doesn't have the guts to seek professional help for your mental illness. You're a human-in-name-only godbot and complete waste of a sperm cell.

Moneta, VA

#76449 Jan 14, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do! The world would be a better place without retarded and repulsive godbots like you, kid.
It's YOU who has the obligation to prove that your damn bible is accurate historically and not a plagiarized work of fiction.
It's YOU who has the obligation to prove that both the universe and life on earth was created by design AND the designer was the hideous monster of Christian mythology.
Do you want to work off of Zeitgeist claims or one of the Christ myth books to start. Name a pagan deity along with the alleged parallels and I'll reference primary sources to refute them.

Moneta, VA

#76450 Jan 14, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, rewind, que record scratch. Did you just tell me to commit suicide? Your intolerance aka bigotry is showing. You do realize that when a Christian tells a atheist to kill themself (which is sad that some Christians are like that) they are called bigots and pretty much rightfully so... and here you are doing the same thing.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#76451 Jan 14, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
In actual fact, I'm a rational adult with credibility which I've clearly demonstrated over and over.
The historical evidence is irrefutable. Organized religion is a hoax created to control the retarded. The scientific evidence fully supports entirely natural origins for the universe and life on earth.
History and science doesn't change because you're a brainwashed sociopathic bitch and too ignorant, cowardly and bigoted to accept the truth.
Show me this evidence you speak of, your mad rantings are not evidence.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#76452 Jan 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ~ that rant means there is no answer to your postings..... LOL, he really is a crack up :)

#76453 Jan 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me this evidence you speak of, your mad rantings are not evidence.
LOL... you'll just get more of the same carp :)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#76454 Jan 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah ~ that rant means there is no answer to your postings..... LOL, he really is a crack up :)
Pml. I reckon! I'm tired of the lot.
<3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#76455 Jan 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... you'll just get more of the same carp :)
Can't wait!
<3

#76456 Jan 15, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't wait!
<3
Yeah ~ he has been on a roll in here for awhile; best to think of him as 'a third party' and just write to each other about what he writes, and get a laugh from him!! If you get involved in his conversations, he will make it personally against you :)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#76457 Jan 15, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah ~ he has been on a roll in here for awhile; best to think of him as 'a third party' and just write to each other about what he writes, and get a laugh from him!! If you get involved in his conversations, he will make it personally against you :)
Lol...that makes sense, I'll give it a go but I don't much care what trolls say about anything, and it's funny to watch them fumble...I'm awful, I know...
Would you like to discuss scripture and what it means to us?
<3
Myth Buster

Prescott Valley, AZ

#76458 Jan 15, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
Name a pagan deity along with the alleged parallels and I'll reference primary sources to refute them.
You can spend the rest of your absolutely worthless life making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum by copying and pasting disingenuous bullshit from every Christian apologetics website in existence, but you can't change history.

Christianity is a derivative religious cult and the entirely fictional story of the biblical Jesus was plagiarized. New Testament scholar Robert Price has already wiped out the entire field of Christian apologetics.

A self-degrading Christian cultist lifestyle can ONLY be justified by providing scientific evidence that both the universe and life on earth was created by design and the designer was the hideous monster of Christian mythology AND historical evidence in support of every character and event in the damn bible.

The truth is you lack the intelligence, common sense and courage to accept that you're certifiably insane and seek professional help for your mental illness. You're both a national embarrassment and an outright disgrace to the human race, kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Gabriel 981,426
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Buck Crick 104,962
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Ex Lesbian River 673,543
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,635
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 286,297
Poll Bible - Written by Man - Edited by Man (Apr '09) 5 hr Jedi Master of All 1,933
Gay/bi Skype Sex ? (Mar '14) 6 hr Dom daddy for sub 21
More from around the web