“RIP Mark, you will be missed”

Since: Jan 13

Roanoke, VA

#76422 Jan 14, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! An amalgamated myth from a plagiarized work of fiction doesn't love anyone and you mistake accurate descriptions of retarded and revolting godbots like you as insults. The truth is you're a certifiably insane and should be institutionalized immediately for professional treatment of your mental illness.
http://www.facebook.com/Religion.is.a.Mental....
"One simply must be brain-damaged to believe we needed God to sacrifice himself to himself to appease himself to save us from the hell he himself created."
Not sure if you knew this or not but medical professionals don't consult facebook. Religion doesn't appear as a mental illness in any journal I've ever read and I've never heard of any such claim from the psychiatrists around here and I know a few of them after 8 years of EMS between transports and seeing a couple myself after some bad calls.

If you wanted to show religion to be a mental illness you would have pointed to a journal of medicine or something of that nature, a facebook page though? Thanks for the laugh.
Myth Buster

Prescott Valley, AZ

#76423 Jan 14, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
Plagiarized from what?
I have no intention on repeating this discussion with an especially retarded and repulsive redneck like you.

It's historical fact that Christianity is a derivative religious cult with very little originality and the entirely fictional story of the biblical Jesus was plagiarized from the many imaginary saviors preceding the damn bible.

The truth is you're a death-denying coward who'd rather make a complete ass of yourself on an international forum by mindlessly copying and pasting Christian revisionist history and pseudoscience than accept your own mortality like a rational adult and acknowledge that organized religion is hoax created to control gullible fools such as yourself.

There are numerous books available detailing the actions of the nefarious founders of the Christian cult, but you'll never be man enough to read any of them objectively, kid.
Myth Buster

Prescott Valley, AZ

#76424 Jan 14, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
Thanks for the laugh.
Any sane person who understands mental illness knows religion is a mental illness. Unfortunately, you're not a sane person, kid.

Mental illness: Any of various conditions characterized by impairment of an individual's normal cognitive, emotional, or behavioral functioning, and caused by social, psychological, biochemical, genetic, or other factors, such as infection or head trauma. Also called emotional illness, mental disease, mental disorder.

Furthermore, there's absolutely nothing humorous about being a religiously retarded imbecilic evolution and death denying cowardly fundiseased Christian redneck godbot whose so repulsive to label unconscionable atrocities as "perceived wrongs".

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#76425 Jan 14, 2013
Common sense, god is real, he loves you, no matter what you think of him

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#76426 Jan 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
More name calling...how clever, don't worry Jesus loves you anyway.
GOD alone would know how many names PA AKA MB has called other people, and I am sure PA AKA MB would have no idea LOL

Clarksburg, WV

#76427 Jan 14, 2013
So in short you have no primary souce to cite: the scholarly world agrees.
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no intention on repeating this discussion with an especially retarded and repulsive redneck like you.
It's historical fact that Christianity is a derivative religious cult with very little originality and the entirely fictional story of the biblical Jesus was plagiarized from the many imaginary saviors preceding the damn bible.
The truth is you're a death-denying coward who'd rather make a complete ass of yourself on an international forum by mindlessly copying and pasting Christian revisionist history and pseudoscience than accept your own mortality like a rational adult and acknowledge that organized religion is hoax created to control gullible fools such as yourself.
There are numerous books available detailing the actions of the nefarious founders of the Christian cult, but you'll never be man enough to read any of them objectively, kid.

Clarksburg, WV

#76428 Jan 14, 2013
Any sane person with a little common sense would realize that if the only place you can find information to back up a claim is via facebook or what not then something isn't quite right and if I caught my physician checking facebook to see what was wrong with me I'd be changing physicians real quick.
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Any sane person who understands mental illness knows religion is a mental illness. Unfortunately, you're not a sane person, kid.
Mental illness: Any of various conditions characterized by impairment of an individual's normal cognitive, emotional, or behavioral functioning, and caused by social, psychological, biochemical, genetic, or other factors, such as infection or head trauma. Also called emotional illness, mental disease, mental disorder.
Furthermore, there's absolutely nothing humorous about being a religiously retarded imbecilic evolution and death denying cowardly fundiseased Christian redneck godbot whose so repulsive to label unconscionable atrocities as "perceived wrongs".

“I want three words:”

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#76429 Jan 14, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure if you knew this or not but medical professionals don't consult facebook. Religion doesn't appear as a mental illness in any journal I've ever read and I've never heard of any such claim from the psychiatrists around here and I know a few of them after 8 years of EMS between transports and seeing a couple myself after some bad calls.

If you wanted to show religion to be a mental illness you would have pointed to a journal of medicine or something of that nature, a facebook page though? Thanks for the laugh.
Lmao

#76430 Jan 14, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>I have no intention on repeating this discussion with an especially retarded and repulsive redneck like you.

My my. Clearly you're right, your beliefs make you such a happy and joyful person.

#76431 Jan 14, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Any sane person who understands mental illness knows religion is a mental illness. Unfortunately, you're not a sane person, kid.

Are you claiming to be A: a sane person. B: Someone who understands mental illness? That would be a lie.
You have shown nothing even remotely factual. You just rant like a mad man. You are a liar.

#76432 Jan 14, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
Amen <3

#76433 Jan 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>GOD alone would know how many names PA AKA MB has called other people, and I am sure PA AKA MB would have no idea LOL
Really? That one huh? Cheers for that. Yes you are right sister, God knows.
Myth Buster

Prescott Valley, AZ

#76434 Jan 14, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
Anyone with an ounce of common sense understands that all of the thousands of documented deities are entirely man-made myths.
Myth Buster

Prescott Valley, AZ

#76435 Jan 14, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
So in short you have no primary souce to cite: the scholarly world agrees.
You've been previously provided with this information and no legitimate scholar or rational adult on the face of the earth would disagree that the the damn bible is a plagiarized work of fiction, kid.
Myth Buster

Prescott Valley, AZ

#76436 Jan 14, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
Any sane person...
An insane person requires a sane person to inform them that their mentally ill. You're insane and need professional help, kid.
Myth Buster

Prescott Valley, AZ

#76437 Jan 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
My my. Clearly you're right, your beliefs make you such a happy and joyful person.
There's no such thing as a belief system. Rational adults study science based in reality on observation and experimentation.

Pictures are sometimes indeed worth a thousand words. You're ugly to the bone and rotten to the core.

Richmond, VA

#76438 Jan 14, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
An insane person requires a sane person to inform them that their mentally ill. You're insane and need professional help, kid.
Technically I am insane, I suffer from major depressive disorder caused by 9 years of abuse by my adoptive mother; however it is controlled with topamax, lexapro and regular therapy. They are aware of my religious affiliation at intake but never said anything about "treating" it between 2 therapists, 3 psychiatrists and 2 nurse practitioners who I'm sure all individually have a better grasp on psychology than you.
Myth Buster

Prescott Valley, AZ

#76439 Jan 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
You are a liar.
The truth is you're a brainwashed sociopathic bitch so addicted to your inane personal delusions that you're incapable of grasping irrefutable historical and scientific facts in contradiction to your programming. Rational adults have absolutely no motivation to lie unlike the perpetuators of the greatest lie ever told. It's historical fact that organized religion is a hoax.

Richmond, VA

#76440 Jan 14, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been previously provided with this information and no legitimate scholar or rational adult on the face of the earth would disagree that the the damn bible is a plagiarized work of fiction, kid.
Name 5 people with terminal degrees in relative fields who support your position. I won't hold my breath.

#76441 Jan 14, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone with an ounce of common sense understands that all of the thousands of documented deities are entirely man-made myths.
I guess that leaves you out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Hidingfromyou 817,919
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min AN NFL FAN 121,453
Most incredible Mystery of all-time: an Eternal... 11 min Doctor REALITY 6
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min Seentheotherside 609,900
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 21 min Atheists Need Lies 2,006
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 25 min His Hollines dr S... 39,972
girlsunitedstates 28 min stemaxgizmo 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 98,011
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Seentheotherside 579,262
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 270,169
More from around the web