What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76407 Jan 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Someone just posted the stats and the % of deaths has risen quite dramatically in the United States since 'flu shots.... but of course, they deny there is a problem, although there are many more types of flu's than ever before!! Another one up for science, hey?
LOL! The flu vaccine epidemic has nothing to do with science, serah. I AM sure you that you know that though..
People are just sheeple at the steeple :)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76408 Jan 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Remudie, my Christmas was lovely, spent with my children, grandchildren and their extended families. New Year (the photo in my avatar was from that night) I went with my daughter to a local Tavern and they had a 1940's theme, hence the old fashioned look LOL. We had a great night, drank 3 bottles of champagne between us and walked home (about 50 mins) then we took my little Pugstar for an hour walk in the morning, so started off the New Year in the right way.
Pugs are very good dogs, they are lap dogs of the first kind, and get along well with children and other animals, including birds. Pugstar is a boy, as you may recall, and Black to boot, but the similarities between him and Puggy are obviously instilled in their DNA. He is more of a scaredy cat than Puggy was though, and makes me laugh heaps with his pussy footing attitude.
How are your doggies going? Give them a scratch from me and I'll give Pugstar a smooch from you :)
PS, I love it when you write postings like this, I get a glimpse of the 'real' Remudie :)
Well it appears you had a good time. NOthing so spectacular for me. I am rather docile in my old age. I would probably have a heeart attack if I went'n did all of that of what you did!
My doggies are doing fine. They are getting more laid back as they are getting old themselves.
Yep, I recall the black pugster pic..
Remudie is always a Scholar and a gentleman:)
Beat the hell out of me, though; I thought that pic of yours was snapped a few years ago. You are very pretty, if I do say so myself, and I do :)
I tinks I'm love struck...

You take care and give the pooch a smooch :)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76409 Jan 12, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you whole heartedly that the current administration seems to be steering us towards communism and Obama care forces people to buy health insureance...hmmm... I wonder how much money Obama got from certain private interests for that and who they might be?
Not an "administration" It is a regime. No doubt about it.
He got millions and Russia was one of the donators.
Do you listen to Mark Levin and Mike Savage?

“RIP Mark, you will be missed”

Since: Jan 13

Roanoke, VA

#76410 Jan 12, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not an "administration" It is a regime. No doubt about it.
He got millions and Russia was one of the donators.
Do you listen to Mark Levin and Mike Savage?
Touche...can't say I've ever listened to either of them but I'll check them out. I'm guessing they are pundits?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#76411 Jan 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
He's an absolute nutter, lol. G'day Serah :) I'm glad you had a good Christmas, hot enough for you?
Peace, love and chocolate covered cherries <3
Cheers ~ and ditto to you Lucy, and those cherries sound lovely as long as they don't contain sulphates LOL

#76412 Jan 12, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! The flu vaccine epidemic has nothing to do with science, serah. I AM sure you that you know that though..
People are just sheeple at the steeple :)
Yeah ~ not so sure, Remudie, I just don't trust them to a certain degree, but they have acted in ignorance, and as such, forgiven. If we had killed as many people as scientists have over the years, we would have been put to sleep LOL

#76413 Jan 12, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it appears you had a good time. NOthing so spectacular for me. I am rather docile in my old age. I would probably have a heeart attack if I went'n did all of that of what you did!
My doggies are doing fine. They are getting more laid back as they are getting old themselves.
Yep, I recall the black pugster pic..
Remudie is always a Scholar and a gentleman:)
Beat the hell out of me, though; I thought that pic of yours was snapped a few years ago. You are very pretty, if I do say so myself, and I do :)
I tinks I'm love struck...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vtJRy8SPkysXX
You take care and give the pooch a smooch :)
Got the song playing .... and thank you kind sir!! I will indeed give Prince Pugstar a smooch, and please give your doggies a scratch from me :)
Myth Buster

Prescott Valley, AZ

#76415 Jan 13, 2013
Still here? Silly Christians!

http://www.facebook.com/stillheresillychristi...

#76416 Jan 14, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
Still here? Silly Christians!
http://www.facebook.com/stillheresillychristi...
Still here telling us what you think about JESUS? Silly atheist LOL.....
Myth Buster

Prescott Valley, AZ

#76418 Jan 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
Still here...
It was obvious long ago that you're not all there, freak.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#76419 Jan 14, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>It was obvious long ago that you're not all there, freak.
More name calling...how clever, don't worry Jesus loves you anyway.
Myth Buster

Prescott Valley, AZ

#76420 Jan 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
Wrong! An amalgamated myth from a plagiarized work of fiction doesn't love anyone and you mistake accurate descriptions of retarded and revolting godbots like you as insults. The truth is you're a certifiably insane and should be institutionalized immediately for professional treatment of your mental illness.

http://www.facebook.com/Religion.is.a.Mental....

"One simply must be brain-damaged to believe we needed God to sacrifice himself to himself to appease himself to save us from the hell he himself created."

Roanoke, VA

#76421 Jan 14, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! An amalgamated myth from a plagiarized work of fiction doesn't love anyone and you mistake accurate descriptions of retarded and revolting godbots like you as insults. The truth is you're a certifiably insane and should be institutionalized immediately for professional treatment of your mental illness.
"One simply must be brain-damaged to believe we needed God to sacrifice himself to himself to appease himself to save us from the hell he himself created."
Plagiarized from what? Cite the primary sources without simply pointing at Murdock's website.

Roanoke, VA

#76422 Jan 14, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if you knew this or not but medical professionals don't consult facebook. Religion doesn't appear as a mental illness in any journal I've ever read and I've never heard of any such claim from the psychiatrists around here and I know a few of them after 8 years of EMS between transports and seeing a couple myself after some bad calls.

If you wanted to show religion to be a mental illness you would have pointed to a journal of medicine or something of that nature, a facebook page though? Thanks for the laugh.
Myth Buster

Prescott Valley, AZ

#76423 Jan 14, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
Plagiarized from what?
I have no intention on repeating this discussion with an especially retarded and repulsive redneck like you.

It's historical fact that Christianity is a derivative religious cult with very little originality and the entirely fictional story of the biblical Jesus was plagiarized from the many imaginary saviors preceding the damn bible.

The truth is you're a death-denying coward who'd rather make a complete ass of yourself on an international forum by mindlessly copying and pasting Christian revisionist history and pseudoscience than accept your own mortality like a rational adult and acknowledge that organized religion is hoax created to control gullible fools such as yourself.

There are numerous books available detailing the actions of the nefarious founders of the Christian cult, but you'll never be man enough to read any of them objectively, kid.
Myth Buster

Prescott Valley, AZ

#76424 Jan 14, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
Thanks for the laugh.
Any sane person who understands mental illness knows religion is a mental illness. Unfortunately, you're not a sane person, kid.

Mental illness: Any of various conditions characterized by impairment of an individual's normal cognitive, emotional, or behavioral functioning, and caused by social, psychological, biochemical, genetic, or other factors, such as infection or head trauma. Also called emotional illness, mental disease, mental disorder.

Furthermore, there's absolutely nothing humorous about being a religiously retarded imbecilic evolution and death denying cowardly fundiseased Christian redneck godbot whose so repulsive to label unconscionable atrocities as "perceived wrongs".

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#76425 Jan 14, 2013
Common sense, god is real, he loves you, no matter what you think of him

#76426 Jan 14, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD alone would know how many names PA AKA MB has called other people, and I am sure PA AKA MB would have no idea LOL

Clarksburg, WV

#76427 Jan 14, 2013
So in short you have no primary souce to cite: the scholarly world agrees.
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no intention on repeating this discussion with an especially retarded and repulsive redneck like you.
It's historical fact that Christianity is a derivative religious cult with very little originality and the entirely fictional story of the biblical Jesus was plagiarized from the many imaginary saviors preceding the damn bible.
The truth is you're a death-denying coward who'd rather make a complete ass of yourself on an international forum by mindlessly copying and pasting Christian revisionist history and pseudoscience than accept your own mortality like a rational adult and acknowledge that organized religion is hoax created to control gullible fools such as yourself.
There are numerous books available detailing the actions of the nefarious founders of the Christian cult, but you'll never be man enough to read any of them objectively, kid.

Clarksburg, WV

#76428 Jan 14, 2013
Any sane person with a little common sense would realize that if the only place you can find information to back up a claim is via facebook or what not then something isn't quite right and if I caught my physician checking facebook to see what was wrong with me I'd be changing physicians real quick.
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Any sane person who understands mental illness knows religion is a mental illness. Unfortunately, you're not a sane person, kid.
Mental illness: Any of various conditions characterized by impairment of an individual's normal cognitive, emotional, or behavioral functioning, and caused by social, psychological, biochemical, genetic, or other factors, such as infection or head trauma. Also called emotional illness, mental disease, mental disorder.
Furthermore, there's absolutely nothing humorous about being a religiously retarded imbecilic evolution and death denying cowardly fundiseased Christian redneck godbot whose so repulsive to label unconscionable atrocities as "perceived wrongs".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min trifecta1 951,926
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min LAWEST100 615,760
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min bad bob 180,158
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 25 min ffj 14,854
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 40 min Scraybar Jack 102,756
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 43 min Sup3rman56 139
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 627,966
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 278,569
More from around the web