“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#76393 Jan 12, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
In actual fact, you're one of the most clueless godbots to ever post in this forum. If you've read the Christian Delusion and are still so blissfully ignorant of the greatest hoax of all time then you're only hope at being successfully de-converted would be a very long stay in a mental institution where a retarded and revolting bitch like you rightfully belongs.
More name calling...oh no! I'm going to cry...
;p

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#76394 Jan 12, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, anyone who would classify unconscionable atrocities as "perceived wrongs" is a repulsive sociopath and should be under constant police surveillance.
It's completely brainwashed and amoral godbots like you who can be programmed to gleefully commit atrocities. You're only possible use to society would be as a poster child for the inherent dangers of religious brainwashing, kid.
Yes, you are a repulsive sociopath and you should (probably are) indeed be under constant police surveillance! You finally said something that makes sense! I'm proud of you. Praise Jesus!

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#76395 Jan 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhhh ~ Cheers, and there was no need for the introduction LOL. I don't think I have seen anyone else 'hate' just simply because of their beliefs. It is obvious to most that there are some lovely people posting who are Christians, or Spiritual in their beliefs, but he just writes the same old stuff and posts it to them. Sad really :(
He's an absolute nutter, lol. G'day Serah :) I'm glad you had a good Christmas, hot enough for you?
Peace, love and chocolate covered cherries <3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#76396 Jan 12, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
PERCEIVED WRONGS??????????
You're so blinded to your own hypocrisy that you refuse to even acknowledge the atrocities committed by your cult and the vile hatred continuing to be spread on a daily basis by self-righteous bigoted Christian azzholes like you.
I was more "utterly repulsed" by your offensive post above than any of your plethora of ignorant posts. Unlike you're favorite author, you have absolutely no potential to ever become an enlightened former Christian with the intelligence, common sense and courage to understand that organized religion is the cruelest and most dangerous hoax ever perpetuated against the human race.
You should be totally ashamed of yourself, kid! If I could reach through the screen then I'd slap you right across your fat face. Religiously retarded imbecilic sociopahtic evolution and death denying cowardly fundieseased Christian redneck godbots like you truly are a national embarrassment, an outright disgrace to the human race and a complete waste of a sperm cell without any socially redeemable qualities.
Listed are only events that solely occurred on command of church authorities or were committed in the name of Christianity.(List incomplete):
http://www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm#.UPBG...
"Since I had been raised a Christian, and had rejected Christianity as being no more true or important than the rest of the world's religions and mythologies, I can't say that the faith ever had any profound meaning to me. I remember being utterly repulsed by Christianity in college and post-graduate school, when I spent a great deal of time in Greek Orthodox Churches, where just about every neurosis and psychosis is manifested. By psychosis I refer to the monasteries, where everyone is seriously repressed and there are images of horrible tortures painted on the walls."
Ooops! It's gunna blow! Parrot program fai l in g...

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#76397 Jan 12, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant. Christianity is a death-denying hate cult. The terrestrial authors of the damn bible were intolerant azzholes and their mythical deity remains one of the greatest monsters in all of fiction.
Why say you're Irrelevant? It's not like you to be honest...

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#76398 Jan 12, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Gramps would like you to change your pic....give us a full body panty shot..
* opens Depends fastening tabs and gets out peter pump*
There's always prayer...*vomits in own mouth*

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#76399 Jan 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>One can't really pin a name to Spirituality; I believe it is tough for people to name themselves as Christians in many countries, but don't know many countries where it is tough to name oneself anything other than Christian. In fact, I think Christians are weak when it comes to defending their rights :(
Not all of them sweets ;)
<3

“RIP Mark, you will be missed”

Since: Jan 13

Clarksburg, WV

#76401 Jan 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooops! It's gunna blow! Parrot program fai l in g...
I think there is something more going on here honestly. How can a sane person hold todays Christians in contempt for something that happened thousands of years ago? That would be like holding the citizens of Rome responsible for the murder or Christians in the coliseum or the modern day Germans for the Holocaust, or my atheist friends for the actions of Pol Pot and Stalin.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#76402 Jan 12, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there is something more going on here honestly. How can a sane person hold todays Christians in contempt for something that happened thousands of years ago? That would be like holding the citizens of Rome responsible for the murder or Christians in the coliseum or the modern day Germans for the Holocaust, or my atheist friends for the actions of Pol Pot and Stalin.
I know. You're assuming he's a 'sane person', have you seen how many Christian hating and pretending to be Christian trolls there are here? I was nicer when I joined topix, now I've just had it. Here it's not that bad, I've never seen the kind of hatred such as is in this forum, we had two teen suicides here because of topix, two months ago. Several in the states. Which brought me on over to check it out. Good people need to stand up to these bullies and continue to lobby topix and their sponsors to demand better moderation. It can also be good for teaching kids how to stand up to them and spreading God's word is a given, naturally. The best way to spot loony troll logic is to question them about the rubbish they spout eg; science. Most of them don't have the faintest idea of what they are talking about and will twist your words then throw them back at you. The second they exhibit hate speech, sexual harassment, racism, and editing your posts by; copying, pasting, editing and posting; report, report, report. The whole thing is criminal. Some are genuine Atheist/Pagan/non Christian haters and very clever and will blame us for even Constantine's crimes if we dare to oppose them but a few are quite nice and informative. In many threads there is also mass bullying, which doesn't particularly phase me but imagine what this carry on would do to a kid. MB has other identities here too, it's just a matter of engaging and observing the nasties, in order to determine their habits and speech patterns. This place should be shut down but it won't happen, at best it will take awhile for moderation to improve, keeping records doesn't hurt. Sorry, you weren't expecting a rant were you?
Peace Brother <3
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76403 Jan 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
spreading God's word
You're living proof that religious fundies are the world's most blissfully ignorant, self-righteous bigoted and potentially dangerous godbots. Completely brainwashed sociopaths like you spread ignorance and intolerance not the words of a mythical character from a fictional book. You're a revolting bitch and stark raving mad insane lunatic who should be institutionalized immediately.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#76404 Jan 12, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You're living proof that religious fundies are the world's most blissfully ignorant, self-righteous bigoted and potentially dangerous godbots. Completely brainwashed sociopaths like you spread ignorance and intolerance not the words of a mythical character from a fictional book. You're a revolting bitch and stark raving mad insane lunatic who should be institutionalized immediately.
Shush, the grownups are talking.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#76405 Jan 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
Shush, the grownups are talking.
The blind hypocrisy of religiously retarded imbecilic sociopaths like this positively revolting brainwashed bitch never ceases to amaze.

You're live in shame as a willing slave to Dark Ages dogma and you'll die in disgrace with the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child never having "grownup" to recognize organized religion as a cruel hoax created to control losers like you.
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76406 Jan 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
There's always prayer...*vomits in own mouth*
Ooohhh your Grand Daddy is sooo ready for your pics to be posted, layer cake upon me, cake layer. Grand Daddy so wants to see the layers slowly come off the cake, your sweetness. Oohh puuhhleeaasse, sooo slowly. I so want to see you stand on your head making the splits in your lil panties…..ooohhhh… I bet they smell soooo sssswwweeettt..
Your Grand Daddy awaits you….

Ooohhh your Grand Daddy is sooo ready for your pics to be posted, layer cake upon me, cake layer. Grand Daddy so wants to see the layers slowly come off the cake, your sweetness. Oohh puuhhleeaasse, sooo slowly. I so want to see you stand on your head making the splits in your lil panties…..ooohhhh… I bet they smell soooo sssswwweeettt..
Your Grand Daddy awaits you….

&fe ature

Oooh, Jesus, forgive us for what Juicy Ju and I are about to do…..
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76407 Jan 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Someone just posted the stats and the % of deaths has risen quite dramatically in the United States since 'flu shots.... but of course, they deny there is a problem, although there are many more types of flu's than ever before!! Another one up for science, hey?
LOL! The flu vaccine epidemic has nothing to do with science, serah. I AM sure you that you know that though..
People are just sheeple at the steeple :)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76408 Jan 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Remudie, my Christmas was lovely, spent with my children, grandchildren and their extended families. New Year (the photo in my avatar was from that night) I went with my daughter to a local Tavern and they had a 1940's theme, hence the old fashioned look LOL. We had a great night, drank 3 bottles of champagne between us and walked home (about 50 mins) then we took my little Pugstar for an hour walk in the morning, so started off the New Year in the right way.
Pugs are very good dogs, they are lap dogs of the first kind, and get along well with children and other animals, including birds. Pugstar is a boy, as you may recall, and Black to boot, but the similarities between him and Puggy are obviously instilled in their DNA. He is more of a scaredy cat than Puggy was though, and makes me laugh heaps with his pussy footing attitude.
How are your doggies going? Give them a scratch from me and I'll give Pugstar a smooch from you :)
PS, I love it when you write postings like this, I get a glimpse of the 'real' Remudie :)
Well it appears you had a good time. NOthing so spectacular for me. I am rather docile in my old age. I would probably have a heeart attack if I went'n did all of that of what you did!
My doggies are doing fine. They are getting more laid back as they are getting old themselves.
Yep, I recall the black pugster pic..
Remudie is always a Scholar and a gentleman:)
Beat the hell out of me, though; I thought that pic of yours was snapped a few years ago. You are very pretty, if I do say so myself, and I do :)
I tinks I'm love struck...

You take care and give the pooch a smooch :)
ReligionMustDie

Oakland, CA

#76409 Jan 12, 2013
Shawn Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you whole heartedly that the current administration seems to be steering us towards communism and Obama care forces people to buy health insureance...hmmm... I wonder how much money Obama got from certain private interests for that and who they might be?
Not an "administration" It is a regime. No doubt about it.
He got millions and Russia was one of the donators.
Do you listen to Mark Levin and Mike Savage?

“RIP Mark, you will be missed”

Since: Jan 13

Roanoke, VA

#76410 Jan 12, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not an "administration" It is a regime. No doubt about it.
He got millions and Russia was one of the donators.
Do you listen to Mark Levin and Mike Savage?
Touche...can't say I've ever listened to either of them but I'll check them out. I'm guessing they are pundits?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#76411 Jan 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
He's an absolute nutter, lol. G'day Serah :) I'm glad you had a good Christmas, hot enough for you?
Peace, love and chocolate covered cherries <3
Cheers ~ and ditto to you Lucy, and those cherries sound lovely as long as they don't contain sulphates LOL

#76412 Jan 12, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! The flu vaccine epidemic has nothing to do with science, serah. I AM sure you that you know that though..
People are just sheeple at the steeple :)
Yeah ~ not so sure, Remudie, I just don't trust them to a certain degree, but they have acted in ignorance, and as such, forgiven. If we had killed as many people as scientists have over the years, we would have been put to sleep LOL

#76413 Jan 12, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it appears you had a good time. NOthing so spectacular for me. I am rather docile in my old age. I would probably have a heeart attack if I went'n did all of that of what you did!
My doggies are doing fine. They are getting more laid back as they are getting old themselves.
Yep, I recall the black pugster pic..
Remudie is always a Scholar and a gentleman:)
Beat the hell out of me, though; I thought that pic of yours was snapped a few years ago. You are very pretty, if I do say so myself, and I do :)
I tinks I'm love struck...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vtJRy8SPkysXX
You take care and give the pooch a smooch :)
Got the song playing .... and thank you kind sir!! I will indeed give Prince Pugstar a smooch, and please give your doggies a scratch from me :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Osmius 778,715
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min UIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 4,915
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Tony17 560,565
Gay snapchat names 53 min raye 180
Why the Lamborghini Aventador is FASTER than th... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
The King of '4-wheeled BEASTS'! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Moses never existed 1 hr KiMare 837
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr truth 605,354
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr WasteWater 265,474
More from around the web